Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven Empty
PostSubject: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Silently a little albino bat flew up to the large coven. Upon approaching its doors the bat gracefully morphed into a beautiful young woman with snow white hair and blood red eyes. She gazed up at the building, taking in the architectural design. Impressive, she thought. The night was a colder one, but the woman’s modest long sleeved dress and shawl were enough to keep her from discomfort. The sun would be rising soon, and she couldn’t help but let out a little sigh of relief that she had arrived here in time. Especially with that gaudy, impish, brute of a man who had tried to get in her way. Whoever he was she hoped she would never see the likes of him again. She opened the doors to the vestibule, and gently shut them behind her, making not one noise. She wondered if anyone would be there to greet her, her mind flashing back to the mysterious man in the elaborate looking attire. He had impressed her, and she had been unable to get his entrancing glance from her mind. She held her hands clasped in front of her, letting her eyes adjust to the interior. She took a deep breath in with her nose and let it out softly from her scarlet red lips. She wondered if she was free to explore or if that would be improper. Not wanting to be rude, she stood, waiting. Waiting for some sort of life to make itself known.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Vashka gazed at the window from her room, she saw a beautiful albino young woman making her enterance there. She then jumped randomly from the window and have some flips along the fall, making a perfect landing.

"Tadaaa~~~~ Nice too meet you, miss! I'm Vashka~ You must be new! Oh, Have I told you my name is Vashka ? Welcome to the coven~ You're beautiful! Very cool looking too~ Ah~ You should see this place! It's wonderful and such!"
Not giving time for the other woman to talk. She giggled and shook her hand.

"VERY nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Jenevieve’s eyes widened when the lively girl landed in front of her. Without time to react the young miss began to ramble on. Jenevieve could only stare at her, not really taking a word she said seriously, all ready judging.

“Such brightly colored attire… and that hair… and that voice. Oh Lord have mercy.” She thought. And how blatantly this person called her beautiful. Jenevieve was caught off guard. Was this… this Vashka… mocking her? Vashka extended her hand out, and all Jenevieve continued to do was stare, one brow slightly raised. The moment lasted, causing an awkward silence. Finally Jenevieve reached up her pale elegant hand. After all, it would be rude to turn down a greeting handshake. Jenevieve’s fingers were cold to the touch. She gazed up at Vasha’s face as they shook hands, the energetic youngling being taller then her. No real expression was written on her face.

“Jenevieve Gladstone.” She introduced herself, her voice proud but feminine.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:34 am

Vashka gazed in awe. The new person is really.... A LADY! Yes. That's the word she's been looking for. A lady! A very ladylike lady. Very beautiful too! Her hands and eyes and hair and such.

"What a wonderful voice! Oh and a great name too~ Gene...Genevie Gladstone ? Oh! No! I was wrong,wasn't I ?Jene...Jenevieve Gladstone! " She giggled.

Vashka always likes the pretty ladylike person. It often appears in those princess stories she read. Very ladylike! She also reminds her of a Frenchwoman in an Arsene Lupin novel series.

"Lady Jenevieve! Very nice to meet you!" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:05 am

Jenevieve continued to stare up at Vashka, unsure of what to make of this person. Her cheeks flushed a soft pink, blushing slightly at all the compliments she was receiving. This was something she was not accustomed to, and certainly not from another female. Either this person was very childlike and innocent or very clever in a cruel sort of way. Always skeptical, Jenevieve’s facial expression continued to be one of no emotion.

“Vashka.” She stated. “Would you mind getting me acquainted with the coven?” She asked, revealing she has a very strong British accent.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:35 am

Vashka nodded, though she didn't really get he new lady."The coven.... or... the people in it ?If it's just the coven, just hug one or two furniture and touch most things....You'll be acquainted in no time,miss! " She giggled.Jumping around and twirling around what she thought was a British lady.

"Oh... if it's the people. Um.... I don't know some of them too! Let's get acquainted with them together! there's Gabby, and Nora, and Alexander, and Lilim and... umm.... Valora... and OTHERS! "
She grinned.The she remembered her pet so, he lets out Coo, the pigeon, from her pocket.

"This is Coo! My pet! "
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Jenevieve furrowed her brow a bit. Hug the furniture? Could this girl be serious? Jenevieve’s eyes followed Vashka as she twirled around her.
From the sounds of it though there were quite a few people residing in this strange place.
But what was this… ? Again Jenevieve’s eyes widened in shock.
“Is that… a pigeon?” She asked, nose curling a little. "You keep a pigeon in your pocket?”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Gabriel stretched out on his branch, surveying the scene below. They had not seemed to notice him yet. He would surprise them. The blond grinned wickedly to himself. He was not sure what to make of this new girl. She seemed quite introverted...

He swung down, landing deftly behind the newbie with a thud.

"Good evening."
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Jenevieve jumped when she heard a small thud behind her. Yet another person to fall from seemingly nowhere! She quickly turned around, eyes wide, and stared up at the very tall man. Her lips were pursed, still not over the whole "here's my pet pigeon in my pocket" thing. She looked up at the ceiling and surveyed the area around her, making sure no one else was going to plop down from above.
She again looked at the finely dressed blond man with her big red eyes. She nodded her head slightly at him.
"Good Evening." She said. "Though I suppose it's almost morning for other creatures." She smiled softly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Vashka smiled while stroking Coo. "No, I keep him ANYWHERE! Sometimes on my shoulder,head,and pocket! " She laughed.Coo seems a little bit annoyed by the sentence but he just sat down looking all cute.

looking at the other man, she noticed him and give him a big hug. " GABBY!!! " She laughed. "Good Evening! Oh! This beautiful lady wanted to get acquainted with you~ Jenevieve.... Gabby... Gabby... Jenevieve! " She swapped names. " I mean... this lady here is Jenevieve Gladstone~ She's putry,no ? " She let out a grin. A really FINE and FORMAL way to introduce someone, Vashka's way.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Gabriel chuckled, lifting the little girl up to perch on his shoulder, supporting her with an arm. "Slow down!" he grinned at her. "There's no rush."

He turned to the woman giving her a more polite, guarded smile. "I am pleased to meet you." he held out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Giacinto pushed open the doors to her room and slipped out into the vestibule, hoisting her shoulder-bag of art supplies over one shoulder.

She needed to get out of her room and busy herself doing something. Now she had given up most of her duties to the other Elders she had more time to sit and do nothing. She didn't like it.

The Elder breezed down the stairs after closing and locking her door and headed towards the from doors only to stop when she saw the gathering.

Talking with others would take her mind away from her current thoughts better than sitting out on the beach and sketching.

"Evening. How is the night treating all of you?" she greeted, loping up to them with an amiable smile
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:06 am

A gentle smile made its way across Jeneviev’s lips. As far as first impressions were concerned she was impressed by Gabriel so far. Handsomely dressed, well-mannered, collected. She took his hand in her own.

“Gabby is your name?” She asked, a hint of playfulness in her tone. Well… as playful as Jenevieve could be that is.

She turned her head at the new voice, a beautiful woman with brunette hair and crimson eyes. The mansion that once seemed lifeless only moments before was full of all sorts of people now. This odd girl with blue hair, the giant 6’2” man, and now this new face before her. She nodded her head in acknowledge to Giacinto, clasping her hands together in front of her yet again, the typical stance Jenevieve had.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Vashka pouted at the lady. She was not looking at Vashka no more,yes ? oh,well. Maybe Gabby is better than her.She let out a little sigh before turning to Gabriel.

"Ohai gabby "
She giggled.

"Ohai Mistress Gia~" Waving at the coven leader.

"Ohai to you too ,Coo! "
She shouted, though coo was basically, on her shoulders now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Gabriel laughed softly. "It's Gabriel. Gabby is just what Vashka here has decided to nickname me." He ruffled the girl's hair before putting her back down.

His head perked up as a young brunette woman appeared. So this was the coven leader. He had not actually met her yet, and had been wondering what she was like.

"Hello." he replied in surprise. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met."

((Couldn't remember if Gabriel and Giacinto have met yet... if they have, let me know and I'll edit this ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

She gave an incline of her head in return to the white-haired woman. She was new. She hadn't smelt her around before nor seen her. "Are you one of mine or Ignicio's?" she asked, head cocked to the side slightly.

The Succubus shifted the bag more comfortably on her shouder as she smiled at the young blue haired girl and her pet. "Evening Vashka, Coo."

Her head cocked to the side again as her gaze shifted to Gabriel. "You're definitely one of Nicio's." She had definitely smelt this man around. But she hadn't seen him on any of her surprise rounds of the Aria wing.

"I'm Giacinto, Leader of the Vampires and Aria wing," she introduced herself with a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:48 am

Jenevieve winced a little when Vashka shouted. How she hated loud and unnecessary noises.

"Gabriel" she let his name roll off of her lips. "That's a handsome name." She stated. Her tone was not flirtatious, but more approving. She had a certain air about her that would make flirting seem juvenile. As if she wasn't capable of doing it.

Her attention was at Giacinto now. "Who was Ignacio?" She wondered.
"I was invited here by a most mysterious man in the city. I didn't get the pleasure to acquaint myself properly to him, so I don't know his name." She stated, her vocabulary sounding like one from a long time ago. Either she hadn't learnt to speak more modern, or she chose not to.

"I'm Jenevieve Gladstone." She introduced after Giacinto did so. It was so surreal for Jenevieve to be surrounded by so many of her own kind. It still hadn't completely set into her mind. She had been alone in her race for so long.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Vashka pouted now. It seems that she wasn't needed in the conversation. She sulks in a ball, and rolled down beside Gabriel. " I think she likes you but ignored me..." She sulks.Making a sulky face but she tried to not get in the way.

" Huuuhhh... I thought we can become best friends too. Vashka ish hurt....." She spoke in a low tone, hiding her face in her hands.Alone. She hated that feeling. It's incurable, is it. Sometimes she felt like it is. Maybe she is Noir after all, just a different way of expressing.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Gabriel stooped to pick the small girl up in his arms, again, cradling her against his chest. "I'm sure she does like you." he soothed her. "There are just a lot of people around, that's all." He stroked her back reassuringly.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:57 pm

((Sorry for such a late reply, dears))

"I dont care about that," she said immediately, fluttering her hand dismissively. "Everyone gets bought in by Nicio now. Are you in Aria or Terra?" She used to send out her other Chosen Regents to help gather recruits at times when Ignicio was too busy with his Elder duties (or trying to bug Dick). But now he was just a Chosen Regent, bringing in people off the streets was his job alone.

She cocked her head to the side, running her eyes down over the girl. "You look and act like one of Nicio's but you could have a fun streak to you..." That's how she usually identified houses - the boring and stuck up; and the fun and easy going.

The Elder spun on her heels abruptly and poked Vashka in the side. "Give us a smile, sweet. I don't like to see you all depressed." Her tone was a lot more tender than when she was talking to Jenevieve and the look in her eyes had changed. It was, she dare say, almost maternal.

At the loss of so many children in the past, she had tried to bury her motherly side long ago. But those select few that she was close to (Vashka being one of those few), she viewed somewhat close to children. Not so much in the way they acted but more that she wanted them protected and (if she could help it) happy.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:12 am

(( Yay I’m just glad you didn’t forget! =D ))

Jenevieve stared at Vashka with an unimpressed facial expression. Normally she would say something cutting to display her apathetic regards for someone as childish as Vashka, but the other two seemed to like the sulky little thing, and she knew better then to offend people during first impressions... though it may have been too late for that.

“I wasn’t informed of what house I’d be in. All I know is a man invited me here saying that there were others like me. I’ve been traveling for decades now… I thought settling down again might be a pleasant change.” She said as she watched Giacinto’s eyes look her over.

“Fun streak?” She asked, cocking her head, unsure of what the Elder meant. She stood there, a hint of a judging expression in her eyes as she witnessed the woman try to comfort Vashka. There was nothing that needed comforting for. But Jenevieve had seen this many times before. People fawn over timid adorable behaviors... or pathetic ones as Jenevieve liked to think of it. She held onto her shawl as she watched, expression blank, eyes hollow.

((By the way, I love Vashka, sorry my character is such a bitch.))
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Artemis sat upon a nearby settee, making itself at home as it glanced at the others that occupied the space.

"Are we having a party?" it cooed toward the group.
"I've roamed these halls all day without finding a living soul."
It chuckled at the irony of trying to find a "living" soul in a coven of vampires.

It's voice was raspy and gruff, muffled by the mask that sat so permanently upon it's face.

It tipped it's hat at the group in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:40 am

Vashka nodded. getting shrunk at the crowd like unusual she is. Sometimes, she felt unneeded at all. sad, very sad for a mood maker like her.

then she saw the new man, with MASK! She LOVES masks! very cool and dark like~ It reminded her of her family's fortune teller... who is he again ? Umm... Xikhemael! Hard name for a person like her.

"Ello new person~ " she giggled, raises her spirit up once more. There's no need to be down anyway. Keep cheering up, there will be a great luck coming.She waved her hands in front of the masked person. Maybe he can't see, yes ? big masks cover EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:46 am

A slight chuckle emitted from behind the mask as Artemis watching the spry young thing jump about.

"Hello there."
The mask creature cooed to the overly excited nightling.
Offering her a gentle pat on the head.

"Who might you be?"
It asked, turning its head down to properly view the young lady who has taken to flailing about.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:57 am

Vashka giggled and tugged the new person into the crowd. "My name is Vashka Facade~ Nice to meet you,sir! You're very cool looking~ I sense a great power within your heart! "Vashka knows a nice person when she sees one. Behind the mask, there's a beautiful color from the man. Very much like Xikhemael!

"We were just greeting a new person. You new too in Vashka's eyes~ A pleasure to meet you! " she smiled cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven   Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Gladstone arrives at the Coven
Page 1 of 1