Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Jingyo arrives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Jingyo was sat on the floor of the vestibule, hunched up against the door. His blonde bangs were plastered to his sweaty face, his eyes itched, and every bone in his body ached. He had arrived at the mansion about half an hour ago but hadn't ventured from the entrance room.
The journey from South Korea had left him tired and drained; if he could just close his eyes for a few seconds and--no, he couldn't fall asleep here. Not now; not yet. Suppose someone found him there, curled up, fast asleep. What would they think? No one even knew who he was--yet. Jingyo gathered up his things scattered on the floor and stood up abruptly. The room span and he reached out to steady himself.
Get it together, Jin. You can't pass out here. Besides, your adventure has just begun.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Jason whistled, a skip in his step and his body wide awake.

He had just woken up roughly a couple of hours ago, and used most of those two hours getting ready for a day of nothingness. Hair curled and bouncy, but still in a side ponytail, skin fresh and soft from his bath and clean clothes. Though, really, by the end of the night, he wondered whether his hair will still be curly, skin still fresh and clothes clean. His idea of fun was quiet... Messy.

Entering the Vestibule, his jade eyes instantly fell on a blonde haired... Elf? From the very light scent he picked up from him, that is what he assumed.

Flirtatious smile in place, he strolled up the the Elf.

"Hello~ Who-" His smile fell and was quickly replaced with a look of concern as he watched the blonde sway.

"Hey, are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Gabriel strolled through the mansion, halting in his tracks as a new scent met his nostrils. Elf? And something else... it wasn't Italian, that was for sure. He wandered over to the source of the scent, curiously. A newbie? The blond grinned to himself. And Jace. Trust Jace to be there when there was a chance of a flirt.

He sneaked up silently behind the auburn vampire, breathing a rush of hot air in his ear to startle him. His arms circled Jace's waist, smirking with a playful nip to his ear. "Trying to monopolise the new guy already, Jace?"

Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 am

"Hey, are you alright?"

Jingyo steadied himself and looked up at the two tall males in front of him, one wrapped around the other. His narrow, chestnut eyes blinked, a poor attempt to clear his blurred vision. He cleared his throat and bowed, deeply at the waist.

"Annyeonghaseyo, um, I am Kwon Jingyo," he gave them grin--more like a grimace-- and continued, "I'm okay, I'm good. Just had a long journey which took the wind out of me a bit." His accent was heavy even though he took English lessons back in Seoul. He bowed again.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:13 am

Jason straightened his back suddenly as he felt arms wrap around his body and warm breath against his ear. He tilted his head automatically at the nip against his ear. Instantly he recognised it as Gabriel, and he could not stop his lips twitching into a smirk.

"I was only saying hello~"

Seeing the newest Elf bow, Jason battered the larger vampire off him to bow polity back, and he instantly recognised what the elf was speaking in: Korean. While he did not know the language, he did pick up a few phrases during his time in Asia.

"I'm Jason, or Jace if you prefer. And the wanker here is Gabriel." He leaned back into Gabriel, patting the curly haired vampires thigh.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 am

As Jace disentangled himself from Gabriel's embrace, the blond shrugged and bowed as well, grinning as he straightened up.

"I'm very pleased to meet you."

His arms wrapped around the brunet again as he leaned back into him, pouting playfully at the insult as he checked out the new guy in not such a subtle way.

"Speak for yourself, twat." He shot back at Jace, sticking out his tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 am

Jingyo watched the two men interact, intrigued to see what they'd do next. He smiled and shook his head; everyone here seems so friendly, you had nothing to worry about, Ji.

Feeling slightly awkward at intruding on a couples moment, he coughed quietly.

"Um, ya, I don't know your names." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. Don't they remind you of you and your ex partner? Such a loving couple. The elf quickly pushed the thought to the back of his head and looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 am

Jason blinked as raised an eyebrow.

Didn't he just...?

"I'm Jason." He jerked a thumb at himself, then jerked the thumb at Gabriel. "And this is Gabriel, also known as wanker."

He assumed the Elf probably either did not understand him for a second, or he felt to tired for his brain to pick up on what he said. The Elf was a little unsteady on his feet earlier.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

Gabriel punched him lightly in the arm with a playful scowl. "Jerk. That was uncalled for."

But he kept his arms wrapped around the brunet's waist. It was a good opportunity to be close enough to him to be able to piss him off easily, apart from anything. That, and it was kind of comfy.

He turned to the new elf with a grin. "What brings you here, anyway? I'm pretty sure you're not Italian. You must have come a long way."

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 am

Stupid, stupid. Babo. They already told you their names. You're too out of it.

"What brings you here, anyway? I'm pretty sure you're not Italian. You must have come a long way."

Jingyo widened his eyes slightly at question. "Ah, yeah. I come from South Korea. The journey was long, but I'm here now." He tilted his head a little and asked, "So how old are you both?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 am

"I'm one-hundred and fifty-four~" Jason sang, then turned to look at Gabriel expectingly, wondering whether the other vampire was older or younger. He always assumed they were the same age. Maybe Gabriel being a little older? It was the fact that the other was taller which enforced that idea.

"What about you then, Jingyo?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 pm

"One hundred-and-thirteen." he mumbled, hoping for them not to comment.

He hadn't realised that he was young in vampire terms until people had told him he was, and he was a little embarrassed about his age. Even though he knew there were younger in the group (like Jean, for example), people always seemed to assume that he was older than he actually was because of his height.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 pm

The elf's eyes widened in surprise, "Omo, I'm only twenty-three," then with a cheeky grin, "That means you're both my Hyungs." He flicked his bangs out of his eyes.

Suddenly, his vision blurred again and he felt the room spin. He reached out to grab something--anything. He curled his hand around Jason's--or was it Gabriel's--arm.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm

That makes me older then you~" He grinned and nudged Gabriel with his elbow.

Jade eyes turned to the younger, much younger, elf.

"And that means I am older then you as well-" He light tone and smiling face instantly dropped as he watched the elf sway and grab his arm. Instantly, he warped the arm that Jingyo clinged to around the boy to steady him.

"You sure you are all right?" He looked around the room, a bench with a couple of cushions catching his eye. "Maybe you should sit down?"

Rather then letting the boy answer, he was already gently nudging the boy over to it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:52 pm

"Yes you are, old man." he stuck his tongue out at him, grinning.

The blond released Jace to allow him to guide the elf over to the chair, starting to file his nails idly. He wasn't all that concerned. People had turned up in far worse conditions than that. Besides, he wasn't generally very good at comforting people. Other people's weakness made him feel awkward and unable to help. If it had been a vampire, he might have offered them blood... if he was feeling generous...but he didn't know what to give an elf.

"Long journey, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jingyo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingyo arrives   Jingyo arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Jingyo arrives
Page 1 of 1