Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

(I) off to london! (raisa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

(I) off to london! (raisa) Empty
PostSubject: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

it had been a month in the making and now Alexander was getting cold feet.
he sat there on his bed, his bags packed and tickets in his hands and sighed. was this a stupid idea? maybe.

either way it was too late to turn back now so he stood up and lifted everything onto his shoulder with a wince, he had hurt that arm a few weeks back and it still hadnt healed correctly.

as he made his way across too the aria wing and to Raisa's bedroom door he smiled, not a happy or humerous smile, just a plain old, content smile.
the vampire stood next to her door and took a deep breath, listening to her if she was awake. he then knocked twice before speaking.
"you in there? its almost time to go."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Raisa stumbled about, quickly pulling on her shoes before padding over to the door and pulling it open, looking up at Alex with a flustered smile.

"I'm nearly finished, god I am so unorganized, leaving everything to the last minute."

She replied, holding back the two puppies at her feet by their collars.

"Sorry they are over excited, they think they are going for a walk."

Both of the dogs were intently trying to pounce onto the man.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Alexander smiled at the women and bent down to say hello to the dogs, keeping balance as they jumped up at him.
"such lovely dogs, so friendly" he commented while patting one on the head gently.

he glanced past her into the messy room and laughed. "need some help with anything?"
anything being packing, never ask Alexander to clean up, it would end bad for the entire room (see quest clean the storage cupboard xD)

He placed down his weighty luggage down to the right of the door and continued to let the dogs 'attack' him. all the while looking back at Raisa with a smile.

the cold feet were going, for now.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

"They will lick you to death, careful."
She replied with a soft laughed before letting him inside and moving to her suitcase which lay open on the bed.

"No it's alright, I've pretty much packed everything, I had to go buy a new hairbrush because Zeus decided he wanted to chew up my old one."

The woman tossed her new brush into a toiletry bag and threw it into the case before closing it and zipping it up.

"Looks like I am ready to go, the guy from the room next door is looking after the dogs for me, thank god."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

as she spoke about the lick one of the dogs decided to jump a little higher and lick his face, he assumed it was zeus from her later statement.

he nodded and stepped aside to let her pass so she could hand the dogs over to the guy next door, Alexanders network of information was pretty good but over the last 2 months he had relaxed and so didnt know of the arrivals.

"sounds like a nice guy, you know him long?" he commented
he got out the tickets from his pocket and checked the times one last time, plenty of time before the plane left.

"so will this be your first time on a plane?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

"No not long, I asked him a few days ago if he could do it, it was the first time I had talked to him.

His name was Aeker I think, he and his boyfriend have a dog so they wont be lonely at least. My friend Liq was meant to be looking after them but he can't."

She replied with a shrug, it was a shame, but it didn't matter too much.

"No I've been on planes before, normally just domestic flights to see family, not much international flying.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Aeker... was next door? interesting he thought. he believed the man was usually else where.

"I know of Aeker, his...sister and i were good friends" he let out.
he went to give Raisa a small hug and a smile before handing her a ticket with 1st class on it, although the price was on the otherside he hoped she wouldnt ask how he afforded them.

"liq? ....why couldnt he look after them?" the name had been mentioned before, mostly from his snacks at a bar.

He picked up his stuff once more and winced again before offering to take hers.
"well i hope you enjoy this flight"
Alexander didnt use planes much.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Raisa wasn't an overly observant person and when handed the ticket she simply thanked him, without looking at it, before returning the hug.

"He can't have animals at his apartment and he can't drive so coming up here to look at them and getting to work in time would be impossible, doesn't matter."

The woman shook her head softly and lifted her own case.
"I can handle this one on my own.
I hope so too, should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:37 pm

the hug felt nice, a warm body against his...something he missed. or maybe it was just being able to hug someone again who knows? what he did know though is that he liked this women.

"thats a shame, sounds like you would have prefered if he had them instead of aeker?" he lead the way down the stairs and held the doors open for her as any 'gentleman' would. he didnt know if he wanted to impress her or just be himself, the latter was his choice. no limo or lrge car just a simple taxi to take them to the airport.

he held open the taxi door and gestured "after you my dear."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:43 pm

"I would have been nice, one of the dogs actually belongs to him, he doesn't get to see her enough with his work and not being able to keep her with him."

She replied with a shrug, she trusted him most to care for them but other than that it didn't really bother her who puppy-sat for her.

"Thank you."
She replied with a fond smile before slipping into the taxi.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Alexander smiled back and got into the taxi after helping the poor driver with the lugagae on the rack and boot.

"sounds like a busy man, what his job?" he enquired. Alexander wanted to learn as much as he could about Raisa and her friends.

to find out one of the puppies was the friends made him smile.
"so which one is his then?" relaxing in the quite close cab, the window open half way. his hair blowing outwards every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (I) off to london! (raisa)   (I) off to london! (raisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

(I) off to london! (raisa)
Page 1 of 1