Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Marion arrives (Zakhar)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Marion arrives (Zakhar) Empty
PostSubject: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Tyrael sat on the grass in the front garden, his eyes fixed on the front gates.
The Elf had received word that one of his Slaves was arriving today, Tyrael kept quite a few personal Slaves, each hand picked for certain duties.

This one was a Lycan girl, one of the rare few he owned, they were hard to come by and even harder to keep.

The girls had to be kept away from the Lycan males, they didn't tend to live long when the males got their hands on them, animalistic desire drove them wild.

He rose to his feet as a taxi pulled into the drive way, walking over to the car and opening the door for the girl.

"Afternoon Marion, it's been a while."
He was fond of this one, she was quiet and good at her work, exactly what you wanted in a maid.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:56 pm

The Lycan girl sat in the backseat of the taxi, her dark silver eyes gazing out at the world.

This was the first time she had been let off the estate in the sixty years that she had been serving the Otakar family.

It felt odd being away from her home now, she wrapped her arms around herself, pulling her loosely fitting sweater back over her shoulders however it only proceeded to slip back down.

Back at the estate she had worn a uniform that fitting properly but she didn't have any clothing suitable for travel, the Elven woman who managed the maids had given her these but they were a few sizes too big, not that she minded.

Marion pulled the sleeves back over her hands so only her finger tips showed.

Her eyes landed back on the Elf she knew too well, Tyrael, all the male Slaves spat and cursed his name, the women not so much, he was at least kind to them if they did as they were told.

"Good Afternoon Master Tyrael."

She replied, bowing her head as she stepped out of the car and fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Zakhar had promised himself that he wouldn't search Tyrael out for another Session.

He didn't, however, say anything about searching the Elf out to remedy his state of boredom.

So he was scouring the mansion for the teal-haired Elf.

When he spotted him out in the Garden, he grinned and made a bee-line to him, only changing course when Tyrael stood. His eyes flickered up to the taxi and a brow arched. Was he expecting a friend?

"Afternoon, Tyrael," Zakhar called as he moved to the Elf's side. He gave a polite smile to the Lycan woman - a woman - and bowed his head a little, eyes catching the collar around her neck.

"Afternoon, ma'am. I'm Zakhar Avdeyev."

She was one of Tyrael's. The Slave he had talked about bringing here in passing to watch Zakhar dominate him to find their reaction?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Tyrael looked over his shoulder as his name was called, it was Zakhar, he hadn't seen the Lycan since he had helped him into bed.

A soft smile graced his lips, at least the Lycan was behaving himself in front of Marion.

"Good afternoon Zakhar, you're looking well."
A small smirk pulled at his lips as he caught the man looking at the collar around her neck, she's mine, wolf.

He nodded at the girl, indicating that she was free to speak if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Marion busied herself with collecting her bag as the Taxi pulled away, her eyes flicking up as she heard a man calling her Master.

She looked up at Tyrael and turned to smile at the other Lycan since she had been allowed to.

"Good Afternoon, Sir, I am Marion." She replied, bowing her head.

The man may have been a Lycan but he had addressed the Master by his first name and he had responded well to it, she had been told that things would be different here, not every Lycan was a Slave as she should respond accordingly.

She clasped her hands together in front of her, being around a male Lycan made her nervous, she wasn't allowed to be this close to one at home.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"So are you. Recovering well?" he asked with an overly-pleasant, bright smile.

His sickly sweet smile faded to a much truer smile as his gaze turned to the woman. "It's a pleasure, Marion."

She was very polite. A well-trained slave.

And she was beautiful. Thin, unblemished face, bright eyes. "Do you need help with your bags, DorogAya moyA?" he asked, stepping closer, holding a hand out to grasp a bag if she let him.

His eyes flickered to Tyrael and the hint of a smirk curled his lips. He could be nice and still encroach on Tyrael's territory.

_____
my dear
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Tyrael's eyes flashed dangerously as he looked at the Lycan, he was stepping a fine line, he had not stepped over boundaries when he had met Zakhar's little boy and he expected the same courtesy.

"She is more than capable of carrying her own bags, Marion, come I will show you where you will be staying for the moment."

He walked past Zakhar and moved towards the Mansion, for now the girl would stay in his room, he didn't want anyone influencing her just yet and he had a duty to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Recovering well, had Tyrael been unwell, was that why she had been called here?

"The pleasure is all mine, Sir."
She replied, she was not accustomed to male Lycan's being so polite, it made for a pleasant change.

She stepped back hesitantly when the man stepped forward, she wasn't meant to be close to male Lycan's, she had learned that long ago.

Her eyes flicked from the man's offered hand to Tyrael and when the Elf spoke she clung to the bag tightly.

"Thank you for the offer."
She muttered softly before following after Tyrael obediently towards the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Zakhar gave a chuckle.

"You don't like others near your things. Perhaps you can be just as childish as me." He probably would have had a worse reaction than that. He would have growled or pulled the woman closer if she were his and someone else was eyeing her.

He followed behind the two of them silently, hands buried in the pockets of his slacks.

"Ona ochenʹ krasivaya . Prekrasnaya zhenshchina."

He had seen a fair few Lycan females before, but none so close. And non so unblemished. Females fought worse than males for their survival. Usually they had far more scars than most male Lycan.

He couldn't resist at least one more jibe. "Sparivaniye sezon ne za gorami . Znayete li vy privezti yeye syuda za chto?" Mating season was less than a month away.

Mating season is around the corner. Did you bring her here for that?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 pm

“I don’t want you near my things more specifically.”

He replied as he led the girl through the entrance of the mansion.
“Marion, Zakhar here is a bad influence; his mind is tainted with all manner of perversions, stay away from him.”

He added with a chuckle as he looked over his shoulder at the girl, if he told her to stay away she would not let Zakhar near her.

“Ona krasiva, ya imel yeye , tak kak ona povernulasʹ, i vy, veroyatno, uvidite, chto ya derzhal yeye podalʹshe ot muzhchin Lycans.”

It was a rarity to see a female Lycan in such good condition; Marion’s body did not have a single scar on it.

“Devushka nevinna , ona ne budet sparivaniya s kem.”

Tyrael had never put the girl into a Lycan breeding program, the wolves in the program were vicious and likely to tear her apart in defiance.

The girl is innocent; she will not be mating with anyone
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Marion lowered her head as Tyrael addressed her, nodding softly as a soft smile graced her lips, she found his words amusing but would not allow herself to laugh.

“Yes Master.”

She followed him obediently through the halls, clutching her bag close to her, she did not have very many possessions but those she did have she kept close to her and protected.

Tyrael led them through the halls until they reached the room that belonged to her Master, she stood behind him silently as he unlocked the door and stared at her feet, she would not allow her eyes to wonder over to the other Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 pm

"Is there something about me you don't like, Ty?" he asked with a chuckle and a grin. As if that question wasn't easy to answer. He could rattle off a list without even pausing to think.

"You would know what manner of perversions, wouldn't you? Tell me, are you still feeling sore? You're not limping, at least."

The Lycan crooned softly.

"Ona chistaya ? Eto budet yezditʹ muzhchin s uma prikhodyat noyabrya," he chuckled gleefully.

Females smelt good enough. Pure females would smell even better.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

“Marion please wait in the room, I have some things to discuss with Zakhar, I won’t be long.”

He muttered as he ushered the girl inside and shut the door behind her, the male could not enter is room as per their agreement.

“Yes I am sore and yes she is pure but this is hardly conversation that is suitable around her.
I don’t care about that, she will not be mating with anyone this November.”
He grumbled, leaning against the wall and folding his arms over his chest.

“You’ll behave yourself around her, she is here to serve me, not play with you.”
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:47 am

Zakhar watched the woman enter Tyrael's bedroom silently.

"Scare she's going to find out that I dominated you?" he chuckled softly. "And here I thought you were bringing here so you could see her reaction to me dominating her big bad Master."

Zakhar gave a nod. "I will keep my boys away from her throughout November." His gaze levelled out. "But if you want to keep me away from her, we might need to think of some long, intersting and satisfying Sessions."

There was no threat in his voice as he spoke. He truly believed that he needed to be well satisfied or even chained somewhere he couldn't leave to stay away from the girl. Zakhar wass ruled by his lust constantly and as such, didn't trust himself around women during Wolf Mating seasons.

"And I would probably find her a toy to play with, as well. She will be just as needy as we will."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 am

"No I intend for her to find out, just not yet, it is her first day away from the estate in sixty years, best ease her into things at first."

Marion still had duties to preform, he didn't want her too overwhelmed on her first day here.

"Then that is what we will do, I'm not letting you have her in November, I have seen Lycan on heat before, she is a strong girl but I know what you are capable of.
Gentle is not something you do well, you'd break the girl and she would be useless to me."

He chuckled softly, wondering how Marion would take him giving her something like that.

"She has gone sixty four mating seasons without one, I'm sure she will manage just fine."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 am

"Give her a few days before we drag her down into thedungeon and show her that her big bad Master isnt as strong as she believes."

Zakhar grinned widely, eyes flashing as they turned over the Elf.

"I hhope you're creative, Tyraal. And I hope you can think of sessions that could last for days." He had gone days in Sessions being trained by Alek. Acative during the days and sleeping chained up against walls with all manners of things during the night. He could remember one Session when Alek had given him his undivided attention during the dya and left him to sleep in a cold, damp chamber chaained to the walls with a dildo up his ass during the night.

It wasn't pleasant at the time but by the end of the Session he ahd been completely satisfied.

"She'll take any chance to play with herself in those few weeks. Toys make play time much more fun."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 am

He smirked softly and chuckled.
"She is going to be horrified, the girl does think quite highly of me."

Tyrael had found Marion the night that she changed, she had been bitten by a fairly young Lycan, her change was slow and painful.

He had found her collapsed on the ground writhing in agony, he coached her through, luckily by then he had been in charge of the hunt, his second in command had wanted to put her out of her misery, women rarely survived a change like that.

"I'll keep you down in the dungeon for the whole of November if it means keeping you away from her. Last thing I want is her pregnant with your pups."

Marion was young and fertile, if she lay with another Lycan during November there was a high chance of her getting pregnant.

"I know she will, for that reason I give her more breaks between duties in November, she can't work if she can't get her mind off of sex."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 am

Zakhar gave a soft snort.

"Can you think of enough things to do to me for an entire month to keep me satisfied?" he asked with a chuckle.

He had no doubt Tyrael was creative and imaginative, but that imaginative? Even he'd struggle on things to do for an entire month.

"Don't want little Zakhar's running around causing trouble?" The Lycan gave a barking laugh. "She's beautiful and I wasn't terrible to look at in my youth." Apart form the scars, he wasn't overly bad looking now. "If we had pups, they would be beautiful."

His lips quirked upwards. "We don't ever stop thinking of sex in season. We just try and do things to avoid jumping the closest person."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 am

"I'll start making some new equipment for the dungeon now if it will keep you occupied for the month."

He wouldn't be able to keep Zakhar subdued for the whole month but the Lycan had his own Slaves he could fuck, perhaps he would chain the man up and let Evgeni and Lino have their way with him as much as they wanted.

"I couldn't think of anything more horrific. I don't doubt that your pups would be beautiful but if they took after you they would be sinister and malicious too.

And no offense but I don't seeing you being a good father and I sure as hell wouldn't care for them.
They'd end up back at the estate, that would break Marion's heart so it's not going to happen."

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 am

Zakhar arched a brow. New equipment? That sounded interesting.

What sort of new equipment would that be? Probably something to do with electricity. He was anticipating that; Tyrael had proved that he was good at e-stim.

Zakhar arched a brow. "Sinister and malicious?" He couldn't remember ever being described as either word, though they were fairly close to the mark.

The Lycan did take offence to that remark and you could tell by the way his brows drew together into a small glare. He had cared for a few children in the past and he had done it well.

"What would stop me from being a good father?"

As it was with most men like Zakhar, they were rough until something of importance was set in their laps. Zakhar was excellent around children. He had cared for village children before and he had had one or two of his own children over the years.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 am

"She is my Slave, Zakhar, you wont lay a hand on her without my say so, I've not gone anywhere Lino so I expect the same respect for what is mine."

He replied, the thought of the Lycan getting his grubby paws on a girl that he had kept close for so long annoyed him.

He held no sexual desire for Marion but he did care for her well being.

He arched an eyebrow at the Lycan's clear offense.
"I thought you didn't care what I thought of you.
Your lifestyle doesn't hold much space for caring for a child, your Slaves keep your hands full.

You spend your time fighting and fucking, where does a child come into that?
From what I have seen of you most of the time you are rough and cruel, granted there are times where you can be kind but they are few.
A child can't survive in such conditions."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 am

Zakhar gave a nod.

"Not once did I say that I would touch her without your permission." He had gotten close to her and he had talked about it, but he had yet to touch her or say that he would take her without permission.

"You've yet to see me around children." His tone was clipped and emotionless.

"Refrain from making judgements on my ability to care for children until you have seen me treat a child any less than what would be deemed acceptable."

Too many times he had been accused of treating children badly falsely. He hated people telling him that he wouldn't be able to care for children. he could care for them just as well as the next man and he didn't like people telling him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 am

"I'm not going to stop you from talking to her, she may actually benefit from it, she is not one for talking."

He appreciated that Zakhar wouldn't touch her without his say so, it meant that the girl was at least safe from one person in the coven, three if Zakhar kept his Slaves away from her.

"Fair point, I apologize for what I said before, it is wrong of me to make assumptions like that.

I may be wrong but I doubt that you want children, if that is the case then stay away from her in November, she wont be able to force you away like most others that live here, she is young and hasn't needed to fight before."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 am

"Look but don't touch," he snorted softly.

He was allowed to talk to her but not get close enough to touch until given permission. At least Tyrael couldn't take his thoughts from him.

"Assumptions are not to be taken lightly. Next time you want to assume things about me, gather information before doing so."

Zakhar gave a nod. "As I have said before, I will try my hardest to stay away from her. It is easier said than done; Lycan in heat are not easy to control as you should well know. Keep me as satisfied as you can and I will do my best to stay away from her."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:15 am

"If I can not keep you satisfied during the month I can send her back until it is over.
I don't want things getting out of hand here."

There was a large pack of Lycans here, gay or straight as soon as they were in heat they were likely to trying and screw anyone that they could get their hands on, it was bound to get ugly.

He wouldn't risk keeping her here is fights were breaking out over mates, she was too young and could not fight off potential mates that she didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marion arrives (Zakhar)   Marion arrives (Zakhar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marion arrives (Zakhar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next