Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Meeting someoen new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Meeting someoen new Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Taylor was taking it easy in the gardens for a while.

She'd been really restless and fidgety as of late, her eyes always scanning the horizon except when she had been training or working on a vehical or something of the sort.

The restlessness was getting to her, and she was mildly irritated.

So she decided that some time in the Gardens may do her some good.

She was leaning back against a large Oak tree by the pond, smoking quietly while she read a book in Elven.

Taylor can't read English, or any other Language for that matter, only speak it,; but she can read Elven.

Even if it was rare to find her calm enough to actually sit and read something other than manuals on vehicals or new techniques on fixing things.

Despite the restlessness, her soul felt....calm she guessed, and decided to take advantage of it.

However, her little moment of peace was disturbed when she felt the presence of another approaching.

It was another elf as well.

Looking up from her book, her ears moved and her senses sharpened as she took new interest in this person.

She hadn't thought that there were any other elves that would come here!
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Tyrael walked through the woods, dressed in his usual coat and dark jeans, however at the moment his feet were bare.
He had the need to feel the earth beneath his feet.

A soft smirk quirked at his lips as he thought about the previous day with Zakhar, he had branded his name into the man's flesh and he now belonged to him, a pleasing thought.

The silver rings in his ears jingled softly as he walk, his longer pointed ears were more typical of an High Elf, where as Wood Elves tended to have much shorter ears.

He too could sense another Elf, interesting it was one of the rare few that he could tell lived here, he was slightly interested in the person and strolled into their direction.

He paused at the edge of the woods, leaning against a tree and he glanced over at the blue-haired woman that sat in the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Taylor's ears flickered as she saw a High Elf, evident by the long ears.

She hadn't seen a High Elf since she left her Tribe...or since her Mother.

But that was beside the point.

"Hey. I haven't seen you around before, so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're new her *chuckle*" Taylor said, standing up and dusting off her jacket and trousers.

Putting the book down where she was sitting, Taylor went over to the new person and held her hand out.

"Taylor Longwood. Or Sparrow if you prefer. Ex Head Huntress of the Apache Elf Tribe. You would be?" Taylor asked.

She got a feeling that she had to be somewhat formal with this one.

He had the same temperament as her...and she knew herself well enough that one wrong word could set him off.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm

He looked down at her hand but shook it regardless, he wasn't one for touching and was slightly grudging when it came to shaking hands as a greeting but didn't want to seem rude.

"A pleasure to meet you Taylor, I'm Tyrael Otakar, Slave Master of the Otakar clan."

Though his words sounded pleasant his tone of voice didn't match his words, that greeting had been recited over and over from having to do business and now it was just automatic.

Otarkar Trading had long been the head slaving family in Europe, basing their operations in Czechoslovakia.

He looked the woman over subtly, she lacked the poise of most Elven women.

Seems she had not taken much care of herself seeing as her body was covered in nasty scarring, they must have been some injuries if they were able to leave scars, and Elf's regenerative powers meant they rarely ever scarred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Taylor's ears twitched slightly at the 'Slave Master' part, but she shrugged it off.

It was just a part of Elven history now. She may not like it, but there's no point in hating something she can't change now.

"Pleasure to meet you. What brings you here to CdS then? From my experiences here, many come here to either rest, or are running from a nasty past. What's your story if you don't mind me asking?" Taylor said, withdrawing her hand after she noted the slight eversion to being touched.

She snickered quietly insider her head at that. Her mother hated being touched as well.

Taylor's eyes flickered over the other, not being as subtle as the other, mainly because she didn't really care for such things, and evaluated him.

Proud seeming...Elegant in a masculine way....Kinda haughty....No shit kinda person.

He also seemed very untrusting to a point and a little isolated.

"Nice piercings by the way. Silver? So I'm guessing it was something to deter Lycans if you were a Slaver." Taylor said.

She did her best to seem casual about it, but there will always be a slight note of distaste at the idea.

Taylor Hated slaving deeply, but that was her own choice. It didn't have to be that others had the same view as her.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Tyrael placed his hands in his pockets and offered a slight shrug.

"Business is steady so I decided to do a little traveling, it's not often I get out of the Czech Republic so I thought this would be a interesting holiday spot."

The Elf wasn't running from anything nor did he have some complicated past that was after him, he was just a businessman who wanted some time off.

"Yes they are, I have quite a lot of silver on me currently, the scent deters them enough without actually have to touch it."

Elves sense of smell wasn't all that great but Lycan's had excellent noses and they would be able to smell the silver that he wore all over himself very easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Taylor chuckled quietly.

"I find my hand guns are enough. I tend to try and keep a distance away from Lycans. Though the only reason i tend to get near Lycans is to kill them. I've found a way of using Quicksilver explosive caps in rounds, or using Silver and steel mixes for the cases. They tend to leave a....Lasting effect on a Lycan. Especially as they're a bitch to remove." She said with a small grin as her sadistic side shone through.

Around Moe and Zeke, Taylor would hide the small joy she took in Killing Lycans.

They were challenges.

But she was still open minded about them.

She hated to admit it, but whenever she's around Moe and Zeke, her Hunter side picks up on behaviors and traits of Lycan behavior, things to use against Lycans should she get a new Bounty.

She would still take up a Lycan Bounty and hunt them down without second guessing it.

"And you're one of the few that are here without much reason. But I guess it's still legit. Most have traumatic pasts that effect them somehow today." She said, offering a small shrug of her own.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 pm

"I have no qualms about being close to them, I am quite well versed with how to deal with them properly."

He shook his head slightly, eying the weapons that clung to her body.

"I see no reason to carry guns, such dishonorable weapons. Plus, I am not in the habit of killing Lycans, a dead Lycan is useless to me."

No one would buy a Lycan that was dead or heavily poisoned, what good was a slave that couldn't work?

Tyrael was a calm man, he gave away nothing with his expressions but Taylor laid it all out in front of him, the sadistic little grins and chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Taylor smiled.

"Oh. The things I hunt aren't Slave material. These are Lycan that wouldn't be worth your time or a clients money. And as for my weapons being dishonourable. well; I'm a Hunter. I will utilise anything I can to hunt down and kill my Deaders. A Bow, which I used to use, is a luxury item i use when I am certain I have the upper hand, and the time." She explained.

While she was talking with him, her eyes continued to evalutate and document information about him.

He was a calm one. Like her but not.

She was obvious and blunt, he was subtle and a hinter.

Her eyebrow arched ever so slightly.

This one had the potential to either be a good ally, or a terrible enemy.

Taylor will be treading carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 pm

"Everything is slave material given the right Master."

For every personality type, for every form and level of disobedience there was a Master who had been searching for that kind of slave.

He had learned that very quickly, every Master had difference tastes.

Tyrael had never been a huge fan of Hunters, and Elven hunter was even more peculiar, Elves were typically beings who valued life over everything else, not blood thirsty killers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 am

"A cold hearted businessman. For an elf, that is strange." Taylor chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Cold...Calculated...Rutheless....Suave....Most likely a smooth talker.

Her file of him was building up as she watched him.

He was someone she wanted to be on good terms with.

People like him tended to be dangerous if provoked.

Her eyes darkened slightly with a Sadistic light, arching a eyebrow.

Something dark stirred in her.

"So every slave has a Master is what you're saying then? Should you wish any assistance in looking for new...Talent. My service as a Hunter is always open. I haven't had much work as of late. My money is also disappearing on car parts. So any work is welcome." She said, sparking up a cigarette.

Her eyes were a few shades darker and her grin was more obvious.

In her head, she knew something wasn't right with her, but her darker side didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 am

Tyrael gave a soft chuckle.
"Cold hearted? I think it is a little early to being making such assumptions, I think my heart is as warm as any other."

He had never considered himself to be cold hearted but it seemed fitting enough as any other description he had received of himself.

He gazed at her as her temperament changed, how odd.

"That's exactly what I am saying.
I appreciate your offer, if I come across any work I will be sure to search for you."

He muttered as he flicked a lock of hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Taylor shook her head a little and sighed a little.

Her eyes lightened a bit and she was calmer again, but there was still something about her.

"Good to hear. I'm bored as fuck with all the small fry here. I came for rest and recovery, but not to be bored to death. Any work is good work." Taylor said.

She went and sat back down under the Oak tree and gestured for Ty to sit with her.

"What's it like being a slaver any ways? My Tribe were slavers as well in its infancy years, and some were still kept by the time I was born. The hunters were often sent to go get new ones whenever one died or was too weak...My Tribe never treated the Slaves good enough to keep them alive for long." Taylor asked, Dogearing the page of her book and closing it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 pm

He moved to sit with the woman, opting for sitting in the sun rather than in the shade of the tree.

Tyrael shrugged his shoulders at her question.
"It's like any other line of work, you do what you have to do.
That is probably why your tribe is no longer in the business, if you can't keep them alive then you're not meant for that line of work, you have to know their limits and not tread over them."

Everyone had their physical limits and like he had said before, a dead slave is a useless slave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am

"Oh, we never sold. We only kept them for ourselves. I guess that's why the Elders always abused them....There was always a lot of hate in my Tribe....." Taylor Shrugged. "My Tribe hated Lycans for millenias, but the original reason why the Tribe hated them was last to the winds really. The hate just continued. So we punished them, slaved them. *shrug* It was the way of the Tribe." She explained.

Idly, her hand went to her shoulder under her jacket, fingers brushing against the top of her Outcast scars without thinking.

They always tingled when she touched them.

"A tribe of hateful people, poisonous women, and very few decent folk, it was just natural to be brutal." Taylor said.

She bore the scars of such things.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:48 am

"Well that is an unfortunate situation to have grown up in, tribes like that are probably part of the reason that the Lycan harbor so much hate for our kind."

Tyrael harbored no hate for Lycan's, he admired them for their strength and resilience, that's why Elves had made them into Slaves in the first place.

The Elves were a weak race and needed a stronger species to guard and work for them, that's where the Lycan's came into the species, they were simply unfortunate enough to have allergies that could be easily used against them given Elves prowess with weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someoen new   Meeting someoen new Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting someoen new
Page 1 of 1