Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Telling her brothers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[M] Telling her brothers. Empty
PostSubject: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:50 am

Alexis stood staring at the door, the room behind it housed her two brothers, it had been a few days since she had last seen them and that hadn't been the best of encounters, they finally met her Mate and things had gotten off to a rocky start.

Now she had news that she couldn't avoid telling them, it was unexpected but they would find out sooner or later and it was best it came from her.

She had left Tahir back in his room, she didn't want him here for this, the last thing she needed was for him and Aodh to have another falling out.

The small Vampire knocked on the door, it was getting late in the night, surely she wouldn't be waking them.

"Aodh, Aeker? You in there?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 am

The Lycan gave a soft, playful growl as he massaged his Vampire through his pyjama pants firmly, nipping at his over's neck.

This was one of the few times he had decided that he'd be in control.

He'd wrestled his lover until he was tied to the metal bars of the headboard and was now straddling him, leaning over him as he teased his clothed body.

His lips parted to form teasing words when he heard his sister's voice through the door. His sister. They'd been siblings for a long while now and it still felt strange calling someone his sister again after eighteen hundred years.

Aodh gazed down at his lover for a few long minutes before sighing and standing, leaving Aeker tied to the bed as he padded across the room, pausing to pick up a pair boxers that Aeker hadn't managed to clean away and slipping them on.

He opened the door and leant against the frame, grinning down at his little sister. "Can I help you, dearest?" He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face as he stared down at her, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 am

Aeker gave a soft groaning growl as he was rubbed through his pyjamas, he writhed against the bed as his arms were bound.

The Vampire's eyes widened slightly as his sister knocked at the door and Aodh got off of him to answer it.

"Aodh get back here and untie me before you answer the door."

He muttered in a irritated whisper, he didn't particularly want his sister to see him like this.

"You son of a..."

He glared over at his Fiancé as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 am

She looked up at the Lycan with a bright smile, through she still looked tired around the eyes.

"Evening Aodh."

Alexis leaned up and pecked him on the cheek, it was good to see him again, she regretting not spending more time around the two of them lately.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you and Aeker, I have some news."

She added, flicking stands of her silver fringe from her face.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 am

He returned the kiss to his cheek with one of his own.

"Honey, we have a visitor," he snickered, kicking the door open for Alexis to walk in.

He kicked the door closed when she had entered the room and padded to their bed, taking a seat perched at the Vampire's shoulder.

A wide grin curled the Lycan's mouth as his eyes flickered down to his lover's murderous red gaze.

He was going to get it when Alexis left but he couldn't give two shits right now. This scene was just too funny.

Aodh stroked Aeker's hair gently, silver eyes turning to Alexis. "Take a seat, take a seat," he urged. "What do you wanna tell us?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 am

"Aodh!"

Aeker growled as his Lover let their sister into the room, he let out a frustrated sigh and lay back against the bed, taking a small amount of solace in the fact that he was at least wearing clothes still.

He glares up at Aodh with eyes full of spite, he was definitely going to get his revenge for this.

"Hey Lex..."

He muttered grudgingly as he looked over at his sister in defeat, there was no way of avoid this awkward situation now.

"Good to see you."

He added, trying to sound as pleasant and unaffected by this as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 am

Alexis' eyes went wide as soon as she lay eyes on her twin, a snorted laugh escaping her before she covered her mouth with her hands and giggled.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting."

She teased as she sat down on the end of their bed, this was not what she had expected upon walking in but it was highly amusing to see.

"Well, firstly I wanted to talk to you Aodh about Tahir, I know you two got off on the wrong foot and he explained to me exactly what happened and he wont be undermining your authority like that again, but he lost a brother around the same age as that boy and well...you can see how that would lead him to acting out like that."

She wanted to smooth things over with them, they would have to learn to get along.

"I know you're old enough to have picked up on he fact that I took him as my Mate, you're not stupid after all, I really want to two of you to get along, you're my brothers and I love you both, and him too."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 am

A brother.

Aodh wanted to snort, to say something against the reasoning but he merely nodded, brushing it off.

He could tolerate and act civil to the man. It was better than hating him and just about as good as it got until Tahir proved that he wouldn't do anything like what he had done again.

"I won't be his BFF any time soon, Lex, but I promise I won't act like a spiteful pup next time I see him."

It was the best she'd get from him until Tahir proved himself.

Aodh continued to stroke his lover's hair as his gaze stayed fixed on Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 am

"That's all I ask Aodh, I just need you two to get along, I don't want there being bad blood between the two of you because Tahir isn't going anywhere any time soon."

The Persian Lycan was a keeper, and they would be together for a very long time.

"I know this is going to be a shock, no one is more shocked than myself and it isn't something that I planned on happening, but I don't regret it either.

It is what it is and I prey to the Gods that you two still support me but..."

The small woman played with her hands for a moment, looking between her two brothers as they lay close to one another.

"I'm pregnant and Tahir is the father."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 am

Silence followed the woman's statement.

Aodh stared at her silently for a few agonisingly long moments before a grin appeared on his face.

His punched the air, letting out a loud hoot. Excitement filled him.

"More pups, more pups!"

More kids for him to love and adore.

He didn't give a shit who the father was. Hell, he didn't really care who the mother was. Kids! More babies for him to love. How could he be angry at that?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 am

Aeker's eyes went wide as he looked over as his sister, pregnant?

"I never thought I'd see the day."

He chuckled, a warm smile spreading across his lips as he looked over at her, if she was happy then so was he.

"Aodh untie me so I can give her a hug."

He muttered, tugging on his restraints, no matter what he would support her in her decisions, if she loved Tahir and wanted to have his children then he had absolutely no problems with that.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 am

She looked between them worriedly as she was met with silence, that was highly disheartening.

Though as soon as Aodh spoke her face lit up, he was highly excited about this, she couldn't believe that she had doubted the two of them like that.

Now she couldn't wait to run to Tahir and tell him the good news, her brothers approved of them having the baby.

"I'm counting on your help Aodh, I've never dealt with young Lycan's before and this kid is going to be a hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 am

"Nope~"

As soon as he untied him and he had given her a hug, Aodh was in for a good hiding. He'd rather put that one off for as long as possible.

"If she wants to give you a hug, she'll have to do it while you're tied up." He grinned down at his lover.

"I'm happy to help. You just gotta promise that I'll be number one babysitter when you need it."

He wanted a claim on her kid, even if it was only the claim of babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 am

"Cruel Aodh."

She chuckled, crawling over to Aeker and cuddling up next to him, curling up by his side and laying down on the bed.

"Of course you'll be number one baby sitter, you have more experience than anyone with Lycan kids plus I suspect you know a thing or two about Vampires.

It also helps that they will be your nieces or nephews."

She replied as she smiled up at him, her earlier anxieties fading away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 am

"I'm not cruel, I'm just trying to save myself from a tanning."

The last thing he wanted right now was to not be able to sit down for the next week. He was more than happy to live without that particular pain at the moment.

Aodh grinned at the woman as he laid out on the opposite side of the male Vampire, going as far as nuzzling against his bound lover's chest. He had the chance to rile him up while he was tied like this; he was going to take advantage of that chance.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle. Aeker will be the one that they always forget because of my awesomeness."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 am

"You better leave him tied up forever then, once he gets free you're doomed Aodh."

She replied with a giggle, she knew how vengeful her twin could be if provoked, more so if he was punishing a lover she suspected.

"I don't doubt that for a second, I'm so lucky to have you as a brother, you'll be a wonderful Uncle to my kids."

Alexis was just going to add to the fire here, annoying Aeker more, knowing that he wouldn't lay a hand on her since she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:12 am

"You're not saving yourself from anything."

He grumbled, once he got free Aodh was going to be sorry for tying him up like this.

"What is it, pick on Aeker day?"

He asked as they both nestled against him and doubted his ability as an Uncle, he had been good with Cinaed and Luka.

"I hate both of you."

He muttered, glaring down at his Fiancé and his sister.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:18 am

"That's a good idea, Lex." His eyes turned up to Aeker. "Keeping him tied up forever. You up to that, céadsearc?" He definitely knew that Aeker wouldn't be up to that.

He'd be fucked if he decided to keep him there more than a few hours and then finally let him free.

"I plan to be the best uncle to your kids. Bet they'll love good old uncle Aodh more than mommy and daddy." He leaned over Aeker's chest and stuck his tongue out.

Silver eyes flickered up to Aeker, tongue still hanging out of his mouth.

He pushed himself up, licking a path from chin to forehead. "You don't hate me, Aeker," he sang jubilantly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 am

"Don't you even think about it."

He growled, the sharp points of his fangs peeking out from behind his pale lips, a simple yet silent promise, if he was tied up for too long then he would lash out.

Not long ago Aodh had tried to tie him up before and he had freaked out, it took quite a lot of time for him to get to the point of being able to remain calm while like this, still, he wasn't about to let Aodh abuse that.

He grimaced as his face was licked and recoiled back against the bed.

"I'll get you back for that."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 am

Ah, the show of the fangs.

He really would be fucked.

Oh well, at least he knew not to push it too much while he had his advantage. He knew he was gonna get tanned when he let Aeker free. He just had to gauge how bad it would get now.

That all depended on how pissed off Aeker got between now and the moment he was let free.

"I know you will."

He pressed a soft kiss to his lover's cheek before turning his attention to Lex.

"Names? Gotta share with me."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 am

He purred softly as he cheek was kissed.

"Make it up to me before you let me go and perhaps I'll make it so you can still walk tomorrow."

He muttered, as he looked up at the Lycan, if Aodh played nice then so would he, perhaps if he offered a chance of redemption the Lycan would take that offer.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:42 am

"Well I don't want to know what we're having before they are actually born but considering how quickly morning sickness kicked in I suspect this will be a Lycan pregnancy."

Alexis didn't have any Lycan in her what so ever, such a birth would be very hard on her body and it showed already, the child drained her energy already, leaving her in a tired state constantly, dulling down her advance senses due to fatigue.

"I was thinking if it is a girl that I'd like to name it after our mother."

She replied, looking up at Aeker with a smile.

"Alina."

Truthfully she didn't mind what gender they got, as long as it was happy and healthy.

"I've not thought of boy names yet, perhaps I'll let Tahir pick it."
She was sure he would like that, it seemed fair, if it was a girl she would choose, a boy then he could.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:46 am

Aodh arched a brow.

"Everyone seems to be naming their kids after family at the moment. A new craze going on?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

First Moe and now Alexis.

He liked the idea of naming kids after family but he just didn't understand why it had suddenly become so popular.

"Alina's a good name." He liked the sound of it and he was sure Aeker would appreciate the sentimental value of it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 am

She smiled up at Aeker as he nestled in against her, their mother had been a kind woman, she wanted to have her name live on.

"A new craze? Aodh people have been doing that for...ever...
I like the name Alina, even more so since it has family heritage attached to it, since my children will never know their grandparents I want them to have at least some connection to them."

She added as she looked up at him brightly, she really never thought she would be having children but now that she was Alexis couldn't help but be excited.

"With any luck the Lycan side of them will be nice and strong and they wont be so fragile."

She muttered, having children that could walk in the sun even if she couldn't would be a God send.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:57 am

"I know, but it hasn't happened in my family before and within the year it's going to be happening twice."

His lips curled up into a sad little smile.

"It's not the same but they'll know one grandparent, Lex. Alek'll look after them." Alek would be delighted to know he'd be a grandfather again. He had adored Moe and now he'd have another grandchild.

"We'll all look after 'em. Anyone even looks at my nieces and nephews wrong and they'll get it."

He grinned widely.

Alina (maybe), Cinaed and Luka would all be well looked after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Telling her brothers.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next