Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Come Baring Food (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:34 am

He groaned softly as his hair was tugged but kissed Aodh back eagerly.

"Zeke would reject you, my Mate."

He muttered softly in return, a small smirk spread across his lips but he was determined to finished Aodh now, he want his Lover, no, his Mate, to find his release.

His hand slid from one of Aodh's thighs and moved between his legs, grasping onto his arousal firmly and stroking him hard and fast as his hips moved as roughly as they could, his thrusts causing them to jolt with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 am

"Yeah?"

His head tilted back and he gave a soft groan, hips rocking eagerly against the hand stroking him firmly.

"What makes you say that?"

His breathing sped up slowly as his eyes slid shut. A soft purr rumbled deep in his chest as his hips began rocking more and more frantically.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:42 am

"He's married to your niece and you would be obliged to kill him for breaking his marriage vows, even if he broke them with you.
Plus he has newborns."

He mumbled before groaning once more, leaning his head down on the Lycan's shoulder, lapping at the puncture marks his fangs had made, such a simple act like biting your lover could mean so much, it was surreal.

His thumb rubbed tight, fast circles on Aodh's slit he wanted to see the man sated above all else.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:52 am

"He can bring the kids when we run off together. I wouldn't mind," he chuckled softly.

A loud gasp sounded and his back arched when the Vampire's thumb began rubbing his slit in tight circles.

Aodh whined softly, his legs tightening around Aeker's waist as his hips thrust and ground down against Aeker's firmly.

"O-Oh Dia..."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am

Aeker grunted softly with each thrust, his body keeping up it's ravenous pace.

He could feel heat quickly spreading through his body and with the taste of Aodh's blood lingering on his tongue his lust was at even higher levels than they were previously.

Every part of his body screamed out in an attempt to get closer to the body they belonged with.

His thumb bore down on Aodh's slit slightly harder as his lips trailed over the Lycan's neck, kissing and sucking on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

He began babbling softly, murmuring softly into the Vampire's neck in quick German and Irish.

His body tensed up slightly as he felt his release coming upon him.

A soft hiss escaped Aodh's clenched teeth when Aeker's thumb pressed against him slightly harder.

His hands tugged sharply on Aeker's wet hair as he nuzzled into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:16 am

At this stage Aeker was panting quite heavily, it took a lot of effort to keep up this ferocity and keep himself in check, it took a lot of will power for the Vampire not to bite Aodh a second time.

He winced slightly as Aodh tugged on his hair, with Aodh's head nuzzling into his neck he was too close for Aeker to resist.

He bit down on the Lycan's neck sharply but didn't break the skin, instead he simply sucked and lapped at it as his body continued to move.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 am

He whined softly when he was bitten again.

He liked being bitten. He always did. But with Aeker he had to be careful. Being a Lycan and a Vampire, ingesting too much blood could be dangerous. He couldn't allow Aeker to ingest too much of his blood and just not allowing him to bite him was easier than just trying to get him to bite gently.

Aodh nipped sharply at Aeker's neck gently.

His hips jerked, trying to force Aeker into a faster pace.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:35 am

Aeker had grown up around other Vampires, biting and feeding was so closely linked to sex with them that it was hard to do one without the other with a lover.

Aodh was no exception, he knew what the Lycan tasted like, it would've been easier if he tasted bad, unfortunately Aodh tasted sweet, rich and Aeker yearned to sink his fangs into the soft flesh all over his body.

However he had resisted this long into their relationship, he did quite well as long as he fed often enough.

He removed his teeth from Aodh's neck and just chewed on his own lip, groaning as the Lycan bit him.

Aeker did as he was prompted, moving his hips and his hand as a progressively faster pace.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:46 am

His lips parted in a silent moan as he felt heat flood through him.

His hips shifted and ground against Aeker's eagerly as his pace sped up. Oh God.

Aodh whined and moaned and panted softly in Aeker's ear as he felt his release build up slowly.

"Oh God, Aeker. I love you, so much," he groaned softly, biting his lip as he felt his skin flush and the pressure build up even more. So close. He was so close.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 am

His free had clung onto Aodh desperately, as though if he loosened his grip the man would be torn away from him.

"I love you too, more than anything."

He replied through heavily panted breaths, he meant it, he would do almost anything for the Lycan.

He groaned, leaning his head against Aodh's shoulder as his eyes slid shut. Aeker put all of his effort and strength into his hip as he moved faster and harder, his hand around Aodh's arousal matching his hips in speed and ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:01 am

He gave a shaky breath.

"O-Oh..." God. This always felt different. New.

He had had sex with thousands of people. And it had gotten fairly predictable and boring. But with Aeker... With Aeker it felt so...right. There was nothing boring or predictable about sex with Aeker.

It always felt new and amazing. Each and every time they did it.

He gave a loud cry, his body jerking violently as he came.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 am

Aeker's body gave in as soon as he felt Aodh throbbing and clenching around him, holding him firmly as he jerked.

He came with a loud moan, his body slumping against the Lycan as they slipped down the wall and onto the floor.

He sat there with Aodh in his lap, his hand stroking softly through the Lycan's hair as he held him close, his body shuddering with the after shocks of his orgasm.

The Vampire's chest rose and fell with his heavy panting as he tilted his head against the tilted wall. He wanted to nestle his face in against Aodh's neck but he didn't trust himself just yet, not until his fang retracted.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 am

His tongue ran over his teeth, sucking and cleaning them meticulously as he slumped against Aeker, nuzzling against his chest.

He could taste blood. It disgusted him. He still didnt like the taste of blood. He doubted he ever would.

But he could bring himself to move.

Aodh cuddled closed to his lover with a soft smile.

"Ich leibe dich."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 am

"Du meinst, alles für mich."

He muttered softly as he leaned forward and embraced the man tightly, his fangs slowly retracting back into his gums.

"Ich leibe dich."

His hand reached up to gently caress Aodh's cheek and he pressed a tender kiss onto his lip.

The Vampire's mind was still buzzing, he never would've thought that Aodh would take him as his mate, he was speechless.
______
You mean everything to me.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 am

He smiled softly, arms curling tighter around the Vampire's neck.

Aodh leaned forwards to lave his tongue gently over the slowly healing bite mark on his Mate's neck.

"You're stuck with me now, Aeker Rozen," he murmured softly.

And he couldn't be happier about that.

Once he had vowed never to take a mate. And now he couldn't think bad of that decision. He had taken a mate; the man that he loved. He didnt care what he used to think, right now was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 am

He pressed a gentle kiss on the marks that his fangs had left, he had wanted to see those marks on Aodh for a long time now, he couldn't be happier than seeing them there even if they would not last forever.

"And I wouldn't change that fact for anything, Aodh O'Ceallaigh."

He replied with a small smile, he loved Aodh, and he would spend an eternity with him if he could, he planned to try at least.

His hand reached up and brushed the Lycan's hair out of his face, stroking his cheek admiringly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:44 am

"Good. Because if you ran, I'd take off after you and drag you back by your pretty silver hair."

A little smirk curled his lips as he leaned forwards to kiss him gently, tugging at his hair playfully.

Neither of them were going anywhere. neither would let the other leave their side. Both were going to be staying with each other for a good long time.

He leaned gently into the fingers brushing his wet hair out of his face as he shut the shower off.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 am

"That's funny coming from the man who has been threatening to run off with another all night."

He teased, there was never any worries about Aeker running off somewhere, it just wasn't going to happen, he had never met someone that made him this happy.

Aeker kissed him back gently, nipping the Lycan's bottom lip playfully.

"You're stuck with me for life."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:56 am

He smirked and shrugged.

"Well, haven't you seen Zeke? I don't think there are many that wouldn't run off with him. He's very easy on the eye."

Zeke was good looking. There were no two ways about that.

His nose wrinkled. "For life? D'you, uh... think I can take that back?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:00 am

"He is very easy on the eye, he is a good looking boy but he is almost married to your niece.
Perhaps I should tell Moe that you plan on stealing her husband from her."

Aeker smirked, if one person could strike fear into the Lycan it was Moe, she was ruthless and stern when she wanted to be.

"I wouldn't be too worried Aodh, I steal food from Lycans, my life span isn't going to be that long."

He replied with a soft laugh, if he acted like that with any other than Aodh chances were he would get torn to pieces, thankfully he wasn't that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:12 am

Aodh flinched.

"You wouldn't." Moe was scary when she felt threatened. And someone trying to get in on her man... Scary thought.

Though he was curious about how Zeke would react to Aodh 'wanting to run off with him.' They had gotten on well. Very well. But there was very little romantic attraction between them.

"That's very true."

If Aeker ever tried that with another Lycan he would be six feet under.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:16 am

"Try me."

He replied with a devious smirk, if there was anyone who could put the Lycan in line it was Moe and he wasn't above asking the woman for her help.

"The way I see it you have me for another year or two maximum, best make the most of it."

Of course he was joking, Aeker planned to be around for a lot longer than that, he doubted Aodh would let him die anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:22 am

His eyes narrowed a little.

Did he want to challenge Aeker? Yes no yes...

No he didnt. But he wouldn't whither and lay down because of his niece. She was scary but she was just a little girl.

"Year or two? That's a little optimistic considering what you did earlier, isnt it?"

He arched a brow at the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:27 am

"I don't think so, I can hold my own when I try, you forget that I am not some utterly defenseless fledgling."

He was faster than most Lycan that would come after him and he didn't intend on dying without a fight, he would give them hell.

The only sure way that someone would kill him with ease would be dragging him out into the sunlight and at least that would be a fairly quick death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Come Baring Food (AA)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next