Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Come Baring Food (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 am

"I think we've done it."

He declared as he kissed Aodh's neck gently, nuzzling in against his side as he idly stroked Maccon.

"We have managed to have a peaceful night in despite the fact that we said it would be impossible."

He added with a grin, the Vampire was enjoying himself greatly being able to nestle up again Aodh and be close to him was all he ever wanted and he had managed to get it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 am

"We have, haven't we?"

The day had gone by without any major trouble. The two of them had had little jibes at each other as usual. There had been some hostility and a lot of kissing and making up. Some uneasiness as Fluffy joined the fray.

But apart from that everything had been great.

Even his earlier phone call had gone really well. No arguing or tears like there usually was.

"Today's been a good day."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 pm

"Today has been a good day."

He agreed with a little nod as he nestled in against the Lycan.
There was always something to disrupt their peace and quiet but tonight had been good, there was no drama.

He gave a contented sigh as he got comfortable, this was nice, a quiet night in with his Mate.

That word still made him smile when he thought of it, he hadn't thought that Aodh would be interested in such commitment.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 pm

"I'm just waiting for something to ruin it like usual," he murmured softly.

Something would happen, he was sure.

"Perhaps Zeke'll appear with two grumpy pups and we'll have to look after them. Or Alek will come with some great news of an old enemy that wants to kill me. Or Coilean will burst in causing as much trouble as he possibly can."

All of them could happen; some more unlikely than others.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 pm

"Perhaps I should lock the door and pin a sign on it saying 'piss off: peaceful moment in progress' then we will just have to hope that people can read."

He muttered in reply, he was enjoying this peaceful time, it was rarity and he wanted it to last as long as possible.

Granted he wouldn't mind baby sitting the pups but he didn't want Aodh running off into a fight or Coilean rocking up and causing drama.

The thought of Coilean still loomed over his head, he didn't want to Lycan to find out about them, but at the same time he didn't like having to sneak around, plus if he ran into Coilean chances were he would catch on pretty quickly when he caught the Vampire's scent that there was more going on than him just being a fuck buddy or a fling.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Aodh snorted.

"If people really wanted to bug us, I think they would temporarily forget how to read." He did that quite often when there was a sign telling hi not to do something he wanted to do.

Temporarily forgetting how to read was easy.

The Lycan stretched out, dropping Fluffy onto his lap as his arms stretched above his head.

He fell back with a low thud, smile curling his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:16 pm

"We just have to flee the country then."

He muttered as he lay back on the bed and curled up comfortably. The thought of there trip still was dominant in his mind, he was getting excited for it, more so every day as he continued to do work for the heads of the coven.

It would take more time but he was slowly winning favor with a few people.

Regardless of how much longer it would take he was anxious to be able to spend some time away with just Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 pm

"I'm game for that."

His lips curled upwards at the thought of leaving the country.

He had done a lot of planning for the trip. Especially the first stop. A great deal of planning had gone into that stop and he couldn't be happier about it. He was excited for it. Very excited.

The Lycan's fingers ran through Aeker's hair idly as he began humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm

"I'm very excited for it, I can't wait to see the world in the daylight, Alexis was boasting about how bright and vibrant everything was."

A small smile graced his lips as he thought about it, his last venture in the sun hadn't been enjoyable, he still had the scars from it.

Though he knew that being able to walk in the sun safely would be something he would treasure, more so since he could share it with Aodh.

"I think I would enjoy seeing the sky all lit up."

Aodh loved the sea, Aeker loved the sky, to see it as anything other than a light spotted black veil would be an experience.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm

His small smile faded at the mention of Alexis.

"If I could have, Aeker, I would have made that deal for you." He wished he had made that deal for him. But he still owed Tony that debt from the first deal he made. And he wouldn't make a second deal knowing there was already one resting heavily on his shoulders.

He hugged the vampire close, another soft sigh sounding, his previous bright mood dampening slightly.

He had given his sister something that he was so looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm

"Alexis has had more pain in her life than I have Aodh, you made her very happy that day and I will always been immensely grateful for that.

Seeing her happy is worth more to me than a day in the sun so don't you dare feel guilty about it."

He muttered, placing his hand under the Lycan's chin and tilting his head up so he could kiss him tenderly.

Aeker was a little jealous of Alexis, anyone in his position would be but how could he not be thankful for what Aodh had done for her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm

He returned the tender kiss softly, one hand lifting to stroke the Vampire's hair gently.

He stayed silently, nuzzling into Aeker's neck when the Vampire pulled away.

Aodh wasn't sorry for giving Alexis that gift. He had liked her a lot at the time and was more than happy to give her that. But he wanted to do the same for Aeker. And he knew he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:23 pm

"Besides, when I see the sun again for the first time I want to be able to sprawl out in it for days, laying next to you, not for a few hours."

The Vampire would spend the first few days after he got his silver just sprawled out on the lawn or curled up under a tree admiring everything.

This was something he wanted to earn, not just for himself, but for Aodh, he wanted this trial to show the Lycan that he would do anything in order to make their relationship work and give him everything he ever desired.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:26 pm

He smiled softly.

The thought of Aeker cuddling next to him sunbathing was a nice thought. No, it was better than a nice thought.

He loved it and he'd be more than happy to do that. Just to spend days curled up with the Vampire on the front lawn with Maccon running around them or curled up at their side.

"I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"Soon."

He promised, stroking the man's cheek before planting another kiss on his forehead.

He would really start working hard, he wanted to see Aodh happy more than anything, He could imagine the look Aodh's face when he took his first step into the sun.

Those images warmed him, he wanted them to be a reality, he wanted them to have every opportunity that a normal couple would have.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:33 pm

"Better be."

He couldn't wait for everything that would come along with Aeker's being able to go out in the sunlight.

"I can't wait to take you to Eire. I really, really can't wait."

He'd love to see Aeker's reaction to the beauty of County Kilkenny. The little hamlet that he grew up in and what it had become after two thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 pm

"It will be, every time you go to the mainland I work really hard, it wont be much longer and we will be packing our bags and you'll be dragging me from country to country.

I'll have my head over the edges to ships because of sea sickness, while you of course are sitting there laughing.

I'll probably get over enthusiastic about the sun and end up sun burnt."

The Vampire chuckled softly, he had been thinking about their trip a lot.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Aodh laughed softly.

"You need to get your sea legs and then you'll be absolutely fine."

He had been really sick for months before he had gotten used to travelling out in the open sea. And now he couldn't get enough of it. He was excited about getting on a ship again.

Though he was sure that he would try to take over and captain the ship. It was a bad habit.

"I'm Irish, I burn like a bitch. I know when enough suns enough. I'll make sure you don't get burnt much."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 pm

"I hope so, I don't really like the idea of being sun burnt, it doesn't sound pleasant even if it isn't fatal."

The idea of being hurt by the sun in any manner sounded horrible even if he was protected by the silver.

"Have you decided where we will be traveling yet? Obviously we are going to your home first, and mine."

He had mused over that thought quite a lot, there were many places he wanted to go but he couldn't choose where.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 pm

"It really isn't pleasant."

He stretched out and gave a silly little grin. "But I promise that I'll save you from the evils of sunburn as best as I can."

He didn't like getting burnt himself so he would be certain to stop the two of them from getting burnt when he could. He knew there'd be times when he couldnt stop it so they'd have to suffer through it together.

"I've decided on a few places. Just one or two so far. We need to plan it out a little more."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 pm

"You better, you are going to be my protector from all the hazards of being out in the day."

Even going into town during the day would be a complete shock, he wasn't use to the daytime traffic and the busy streets full of people.

Crowds at night were uncommon unless you went to clubs and pubs, hunting during the day would be much more difficult, it would be harder to get someone out of sight and on their own.

"I'd like to visit France, the Netherlands, Poland and Denmark."

There were many places he wanted to visit, some he had been to before, some would be completely new to him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Aodh gave a nod. "We'll have to write a list and plan it out from there."

There were so many places that he wanted to go, too. Their trip would be a long one. he wanted to spend a few years away from the coven with his Mate visiting everywhere that took their fancy.

It would be a fun experience.

He really couldn't wait for the day that Aeker got his silver.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 pm

"Yeah, shame our species are so difficult to plan a long trip around."

Lycans and Vampires were a pain when it came to long distance travel, Aeker would have to map out places where he could restock his food supply from blood banks and hospitals, as well as suitable town and cities to hunt in and Aodh needed large empty wood lands during the full moon so that he could transform and run around.

"Oh well, I'm not too worried, it shouldn't be too hard to organize it all."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 pm

"We'll get it all planned."

He cuddled closer to Aeker, stroking Fluffy idly.

"And when we do, we'll be that much closer to actually going on the trip. We can forget about CdS for a couple years and just enjoy ourselves. Just the two of us. A lot of alone time. We can really get to know each other."

He bowed his head to kiss the Vampire's throat gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm

"That sounds wonderful, I feel like there is always something getting in the way of us having quality time together and there is still so much that I don't know about you, it will be nice just to be together."

A couple of years of carefree traveling together without having to worry about bounties or pack matters.
Everything between the two of them had been so full on from the very beginning that they kind of skipped the whole 'getting to know you' part of meeting someone.

Not that he regretted it at all, it would just be nice to learn more about Aodh's likes and dislikes, his hobbies and everything that made the Lycan who he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Come Baring Food (AA)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next