Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Come Baring Food (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:50 pm

"Yeah," he sighed, lips quirking upwards.

Their life had been hectic. If it wasnt one thing it was another. It was difficult and it was definitely a lot to handle but he liked it.

He wouldn't complain about some quality bonding time with the Vampire, though. He coudn't wait to run off with Aeker and spend a couple years alone with him.

He left another kiss on the Vampire's throat.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:32 pm

A soft purr rumbled in his chest as Aodh kissed his throat.
He was completely comfortable with him, that was a rare thing to find, especially with a Vampire and a Lycan.

Everything about them dictated that they should hate one another, nothing was compatible and there were many who would be outraged that they had taken each other as their Mates.

Aodh was forsaking his species and Aeker was abandoning his bloodline. One of the strongest Lycans and most powerful exorcists hadn't taken a bitch to carry on his legacy.

Aeker was the last male of his coven, a well respected and recognized family, even with their flaws.
Elitists in both species would oppose their relationship if word got out.

He didn't know about Aodh but Aeker had received a lot of letters from noble clans inviting him to meet with their available daughters.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 pm

The Lycan didn't care what other thought about his choice in Mate.

They could all go fuck themselves for all he cared. It was his choice, not theirs.

People could send him however many courtships requests as they wanted. He would ignore them. Shred them. Burn them.

He wouldn't even read them.

He didn't give two shits about anyone that people wanted him to be paired with. Each and every letter he had received had met a terrible end before he had even opened the envelope.

Aodh nuzzled against Aeker affectionately, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm

His slender fingers combed through the Lycan's bright hair, stroking him affectionately as he held him close.

Aeker's crimson eyes shone brightly as he looked down at the man, given the Lycan's personality and mannerisms, many people would disagree with him but he felt like a very lucky man to be with Aodh, they completed each other.

"I love you, Aodh."

He muttered once more, his hand stroking down his neck, gently caressing he place where he had bitten him a few moments before. All previous marks and hickies he had left on the man meant nothing in comparison to the bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Come Baring Food (AA)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7