Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking for Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:17 am

Gabriel wandered through the town, weaving through the people. It had been too long since he last hunted. Blood bags sated his thirst, but there was no real excitement to it, as he got from feeding from humans or other vampires. He paused outside a bar, inhaling the mingled scent of alcohol, sweat, and young blood. A smile spread across his lips. As he ventured inside, he could see a couple of young men fighting in the corner of the room, one with a bloody nose. He leant on the bar to watch the fight, his smirk widening. The bar was... rough, to say the least, the seats battered, and the few tables that were there seemed to have been broken. But he had always hunted in rougher places like this. It was more exciting, somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:27 am

Jean-Claude snorted as he wiped his fist of the blood from the KO'd man on the ground.

This always bloody happened. He'd go out for a drink, end up getting hit on by some imbecile that couldnt tell his elbow from his arsehole. They'd try to force sex on him, he'd knock them out and move onto a different table to start the process again.

With a sigh, he strolled up to the bar, adjusting his hat and shirt. "Bâtards stupides," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:39 am

Gabriel's ears perked up. Just then... he didn't have to try and understand what the man just said... He turned to the man, smiling. The scent of blood was strong in the air, and he traced the tip of his tongue along his fangs subconsciously.

"Pardonnez-moi monsieur, mais etes-vous francais aussi?" He lit a cigarette, taking a puff. "Ce me plait d'entendre un accent familiere."

((Translation: "Excuse me sir, but you are French too?... I'm happy to hear a familiar accent."))

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:50 am

"Another beer," he ordered the bartender, leaning heavily against the laminated counter top. Damn stupid fights. He could already feel the bruises blossoming on his slender hips.

The man's blue eyes turned to vampire, a single brow arching.

"Oui." He didnt expect to meet many French-speaking people here. He was only here for a short holiday break before he headed back to Korea.

He ran his had through his dishevelled brown hair, thanking the bartender when a mug was placed down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:03 am

He grinned at the bartender. "One for me too, please."

Normally he did not drink beer, preferring to drink blood, but it wasn't unpleasant, he found as he took a swig. The initial taste he wasn't sure about, but he enjoyed the warm rush that the alcohol brought. He turned back to the other man, eyes taking in the young male appreciatively. "D'ou etes-vous, alors?"

((translation: "So where do you come from, then?"))
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:10 am

He sipped the beer slowly, turning his eyes over his shoulder to make sure no-one was making their way up to him.

He wanted a nice quite semi-pleasant night and a few beers. He should have moved to another, less rough bar. He might do that after another beer or two.

"Angles-sur-l'Anglin. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:23 am

He smiled. "Beautiful area. I'm from Calais myself." he took another swig of his beer. "Miss it a bit sometimes. Italy's a little too dry for me. What are you in Italy for, then, if you don't mind me asking?"

He stretched with a groan, subtly trying to show off his figure. Well, it was worth a shot. Blood-red eyes watched the young man carefully from under thick black lashes, as he combed slender fingers through his curls.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:30 am

"I havent been to Calais since I was thirteen." He was twenty seven now; it had been well over a decade.

He watched Gabe stretch out of the corner of his eye. The man was good-looking and he hadn't tried to shove Jean-Claude against the bar and rape him yet. And from the little show he was giving, it seemed he was interested in him.

The human reciprocated by removing the thin shirt slowly, revealing inch after inch of his pale skin slowly, and slinging it on the bar, leaving him in just a thin white wife-beater. He could give a show, too; it was his job, after all.

"I'm here for a holiday. Korea's nice but I missed Europe."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:50 am

Gabriel suppressed a purr as the man removed his top, allowing his eyes to linger on the man's chest for a moment longer. However, he could not stop a flirtatious smirk from flitting across his lips, as he leant across the bar. "You've come from Korea? What is it like there?" he wet his lips, eyes trailing the man's body playfully. "...Hot?"

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:58 am

The Human returned the smirk, blue eyes flashing in amusement as he shifted subtly, light muscles rolling under his pale skin.

"Not as hot as it is here, I'm afraid," he replied in a purr, eyes roving over Gabe's form.

He gave a wink and drained the rest of his bear, leaving the empty mug on the bar as he walked towards the exit, slight sway in his hips, beckoning the vampire to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:10 am

Gabriel's smirk widened, putting his beer glass down as he watched the sway of Jean-Claude's hips as he walked away. He gave a faint wink and a smug smile at the other guys in the bar before following the man out of the bar, a hand curling around the man's waist as he caught him up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:15 am

"How about we head to my hotel room," he purred when the arm curled around his waist.

As long as they weren't too loud, he didnt see any reason why they would be kicked out. It wasnt a particularly great hotel. In fact it was pretty run down. Most people that he had seen in the fortnight he had been here had used the place as a love hotel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:27 am

"Hmm... that sounds pretty good to me." Gabriel purred back, fingers lightly dipping under the tank-top to trace along the strip of skin above the human's waistband. He stopped for a second to lower his face to the man's, his lips just hovering over the other man's mouth.

"So, do I get to know your name, or will you forever be a mysterious stranger?" he gave a playful nip to the man's lower lip before pulling away with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:31 am

He shivered lightly at the brush of skin against his.

"I dont know; mysterious stranger sounds good," he chuckled, tongue darting out to trace Gabe's lips before he pulled back.

"Try and guess my name," he purred. "You have as many guesses as you need and all night. Lets see if you can guess it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:47 am

Gabriel grinned, enjoying the sensation of the man shivering under his fingertips. "Sounds like fun." he allowed his hand to stray further up the man's top, stroking his side.

"How abouuut... Ambrose?" he gave a playful nip to the top of the human's ear, the tip of his tongue tracing the shell briefly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:53 am

"Nope. Try again."

He grinned up at Gabe as he led him into a pretty run down hotel, past the reception desk (where he paused to throw a wink at the young woman working there which she returned with a giggle and a blush) before leading him up the stairs.

When he reached his door, he pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked it, pushing it open.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:04 am

Gabriel smiled, stopping to kiss the back of the man's neck as he fumbled with his keys. Hands wrapped around the younger's waist, stroking the sharp hipbones. His tongue traced the hairline, feeling a rush of excitement as he felt the pulse throbbing beneath the skin. His teeth grazed dangerously over the skin, before giving it a playful nip, resolving not to draw blood just yet.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:09 am

He purred a moan, leaning into the touches.

After a moment he pulled away, strolling into the room and turning with a grin. "Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home."

He bowed with a flourish, grin widening.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:16 am

Gabriel's mouth twitched into a smirk, striding into the room to press his mouth to the other man's, tongue tracing his lip as a hand drifted down to rest on the curve of his lower back, pulling him in closer. He gave another nip to the lower lip, a little more forcefully this time. His other hand began to drift up the man's top again, tracing the shape of the muscles with his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:20 am

He kissed the man back, arms sliding around his neck, fingers curling in his long hair.

A moan tore from his throat when his lip was nipped and he pressed forwards against the man.

His nails scraped down along the nape of the man's neck. "Do I get your name?" he asked against the mans lips. "Or do I have to guess, too?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:29 am

Gabriel gave a shiver a fingers slid into his hair, smirking slightly as he nudged a knee between the man's legs. A groan escaped him as nails scraped down the back of his neck, dropping down to bite at the juncture of the man's neck. Just roughly enough to be fun, but not enough to draw blood. His hand traced just below the waistband of the man's trousers teasingly as he ran teeth up the side of the man's neck, enjoying the build-up of tension.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:33 am

He moaned, head arching back.

Jean-Claude began walking backwards, pulling Gabe along with him until the back of his knees met with the edge of the bed.

He grinned as he fell backwards, pulling Gabe down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:46 am

Gabriel gave a chuckle as he was pulled down, burying closer to press a knee hard into the man's crotch, with a nearing vicious bite at his neck, a hand drifting up the tanktop to drift over a nipple, smirking slightly at the unexpected feel of cold metal beneath his fingertips. Something caught his eye and he pulled away abruptly, wandering over to the armchair. He picked it up, smirk widening.

"And just what is this?" he teased, holding up the corset, the leather smooth in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:51 am

He moaned, neck and back arching at the bite and hips pressing down against the man's knee.

He pouted and gave an unamused huff when Gabe pulled away.

But a grin pulled at his lips when Gabe held up one of his many corsets. That one was one of his favourites.

"Its for work," he chuckled rolling over and lacing his fingers together, resting his chin on them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:59 am

"Work?" Gabriel grinned. "It's not exactly your standard desk-job uniform is it?"

He padded back over to the bed to straddle him again, a finger tracing teasing circles on the young man's hip. "Sooo... do I get to see it in action then?" He winked, licking his lips, a hungry glint in his eye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Food
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next