Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Come Baring Food (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

"You know what? I think I might just do the same."

He undid his jeans and slid them down his thighs slightly.

His tongue lapped out over two fingers and he traced them down his stomach slowly, skipping over his member before sliding lower.

"I'm going to touch myself to the thought of you. Of your fingers inside of me, fucking me. Slowly. Roughly. Stroking and caressing me," he purred, making sure to be loud enough for Aeker to hear him.

He gave a soft moan as he pushed two fingers inside himself.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 am

Aeker cursed under his breath, Aodh was such a dickhead when he wanted to be.

"Screw this."

He muttered as he stepped out of the shower, leaving it on and walking back through the bedroom, still naked and dripping wet.

Aeker grabbed Aodh by the arm and yanked him onto his feet, leading him to the bathroom, he wanted Aodh and he wanted him now, damn everything else at the moment, he would deal with Aodh's ego later on.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:28 am

Aodh gave a triumphant grin when Aeker stormed out of the bathroom.

He had won. Again.

He loved that Aeker was so easy to rile up. Truly loved it. It made it so easy to get what he wanted when he could manipulate him like this so easily.

His fingers slid out of himself and he let the Vampire tug him to his feet and towards the bathroom.

The Lycan could shuck the smirk on his lips. He didnt want to. This was just too good.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 am

Aeker already hated himself for giving in so easily, but the damage had already been done so he was just going to have to enjoy himself and hope that Aodh saved his boasting for after they were done.

He slid the Lycan's pants off the rest of the way and tugged off his shirt before dragging him into the shower.

Aeker's eyes shone deep crimson as he looked over his boyfriend's naked body.
He push Aodh up against the wall and pressed up against his back, his lips trailing over the back of his lover's neck, nipping and kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 am

He would stay silent.

He wanted to enjoy this as much as Aeker did.

Gloating could come after they were both sated and curled up in bed together. Until then he wouldn't say anything about winning.

Aodh pressed his hands against the shower wall as he was pushed against it, eyes sliding shut and a purr rumbling in his chest as Aeker's body pressed against him and his lips ran over the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 am

He bit down more firmly, sucking on the skin between his teeth until Aodh's neck was darkly marked, if he was going to be covered in the man's scent he at least wanted to leave his own little mark on him, one way or another.

His mouth slowly trailed lower, following the drops of water as they slid down the Lycan's spine.

Aeker's tongue trailed down the middle of his spine and lower, between his cheeks as he lapped at his entrance softly as his hands stroked and caressed the Lycan's soft thighs.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

A soft moan passed the Lycan's lips when Aeker's teeth sank sharply into his skin to leave a dark mark.

His eyes slid shut and he purred lowly, a soft shiver running through his body when Aeker's tongue trailed down over his spine.

His feet spread apart a little when the Vampire dropped to his knees, tongue slipping between his cheeks.

Aodh's hips rocked back against Aeker's mouth gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:56 am

His hands slipped between the Lycan's legs, his thumbs drawing soft circles on the tender skin before trailing up, his hand wrapping around Aodh's member, stroking him slowly.

Aeker traced around the ring of muscles, lapping at him teasingly before letting his hand be wet by the shower and pushing a finger into him, thrusting it into him slowly before adding a second.

As his fingers moved the Vampire kissed and nipped at the Lycan's cheeks, littering them with small, light marks.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 am

He whined softly, hips thrusting against the hand stroking him.

No matter how many times they did it, he always felt so alive when they were intimate. Every little touch made him shiver and every scrape of teeth got him hot and bothered. It was never boring or unpleasant.

He loved it.

His head tilted back, fingers scraping at the tiles to try and find a hold, as he thrust a finger into him; the second finger greeting by an even stronger reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:20 am

A smile spread across his lips, he loved seeing Aodh like this, enjoying his touches, just knowing that he could make the Lycan react like this was more than enough for him.

His fingers thrust into him slightly faster, spreading apart as he stretched him softly.

The hand that was wrapped around Aodh's member kept pace with the fingers thrusting into him, moving slightly faster and firmer.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am

He shivered softly, grinding his hips down against Aeker's fingers eagerly, lips parted in a low moan.

"Aeker, please."

He had gotten himself worked up while eh was working Aeker up and he wanted more. Much more.

Another loud whine sounded.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 am

A small smirk spread across his lips as Aodh whined, nothing sounded better than his lover yearning for more.

"Please what?"

He muttered softly as he planted soft kisses on the Lycan's inner thigh.

Aeker wanted Aodh to beg for it, it would make up for the fact that he had caved in so easily earlier, plus he liked knowing that Aodh was just as worked up as he was.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 am

"Fuck me," he growled, ordering rather than begging.

He hated begging for things as Aeker well knew. If he could find a way to make a plead into a demand then he would take it.

That was demonstrated here.

Even vulnerable and asking to be dominated, he could make it seem like he was in complete control of the situation and order his lover around.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:38 am

That was a well disguised plead if he had ever heard one, Aodh would never whimper and beg, but that didn't mean his demands weren't begs in disguise.

Aeker rose to his feet, planting soft kissed all the way up the Lycan's spine, he was definitely going to fuck the man, he was far too worked up to turn him down, no matter how tempting that course of action was at the moment.

Besides if he did say no and wander off chances were he would be the one ending up with the sore backside instead of Aodh.

He ground his hardened arousal against the Lycan's backside as his fingers slipped out of him, replace almost immediately by the Vampire as he pushed into him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 am

A low moan tore from his throat as his hips ground back against the Vampire's.

Aodh didn't have time to whine when Aeker's fingers slid out of him. By the time he opened his mouth to whine, the Vampire was already thrusting inside of him and he gave a loud groan instead.

Immediately he began thrusting his hips back against Aeker.

His fingers scraped against the tiles again, trying to find something to grip but failing.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:09 am

Aeker's hands slipped over top of Aodh's, his fingers weaving between the Lycan's as he gripped onto his hands, giving the man something to hold onto as he thrust into him firmly.

He kept Aodh's hands pressed against the wall above his head as he continued to thrust into him hard and roughly, pushing him harder and harder against the wall until he was completely pinned against it.

His slick, wet body ground against him, pressing against his back as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:23 am

His fingers squeezed Aeker's gently when the Vampire's fingers curled around his.

His hips pressed back against Aeker's every time he thrust into him, grinding against him and panting softly.

Aodh's fingers gripped at Aeker's even tighter.

The Lycan grunted his lover's name, biting his lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 am

Aeker's lips explored Aodh's neck, kissing, nipping and lapping at the skin eagerly as his thrusting sped up, his grip on the Lycan's hands tightening as they moved with one another.

Their bodies were perfectly aligned with one another after all this time together, when Aeker moved, Aodh knew how to move in response without even having to think about it, they were just built for each other.

For all his flaws Aeker couldn't love Aodh any more than he already did, being with him just felt completely right.

In that moment he wanted to confess his love for the man, but this wasn't a time for words, instead he leaned his head over Aodh's shoulder and claimed his lips, kissing him with unrivaled passion, the Lycan would know exactly what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 am

He moaned and gasped softly as his hips moved against Aeker's.

The Lycan returned the deep kiss eagerly, hands fisting tightly, pressing back against Aeker to feel the length of his body against his back.

He gave a low whine and struggled a little, pushing Aeker back a little, groaning softly as the Vampire's arousal slid out of him.

Aodh turned around, pressing his back against the wall and pulling Aeker closer again, leaning up to kiss him deeply as his legs wrapped around the Vampire's waist.

He reached down with one hand, stroking himself gently for a few moments before his hand slid lower, guiding Aeker to push inside him again. His head tilted back with a loud groan.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 am

He moved back as Aodh prompted him to, only staying away from him for the shortest movement before moving closer to him eagerly.

Not matter how many times he lay with Aodh, kiss or hugged him it always felt so new, like the first time they had done so, he was always hungry for more, always yearning to be closer to him.

He gripped onto Aodh's thighs and pushed up into him, giving a low groan as he began to move inside of him again, keeping his back pressed up against the wall as he gripped him.

"Oh God...Aodh..."

He groaned softly before kissing him deeply in return, his hips moving faster again, no one could get him as hot and bothered as Aodh could.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:57 am

He shivered violently, gripping the Vampire's wet hair tightly, tugging it sharply as he began thrusting his hips faster.

His legs curled tighter around Aeker's hips, pulling him even closer.

The Lycan bowed his head to kiss and nip along his neck and shoulder.

The Irishman bit harshly into the Vampire's shoulder, teeth piercing his pale flesh. He ignored the taste of blood filling his mouth as his hips moved harder and faster against Aeker's.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:08 am

Aeker cried out as Aodh's teeth bit through his skin, tearing it open, he could feel his blood entering the Lycan's mouth, what was he doing? he hated the smell of blood let alone the taste.

The Vampire's heart swelled, was this what he thought it was, he knew how Vampire's marked and claimed their Mates, Lycans were no different.

His tongue ran over his sharp, pointed fangs as he lowered his head, Aodh's blood would've warn off enough by now that he could take a little bit without any risk.

Even if there was a risk he would still do it, he wanted nothing more in the world than to claim Aodh as his own.

Aeker's teeth ripped through the skin on Aodh's shoulder with ease as his lover's blood filled his mouth.

His hips continued to move harshly, pushing into Aodh as fast and hard as he could manage, his hand grasping onto the Lycan desperately as he moaned loudly, the sound muffled by Aodh's skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 am

The Lycan's lips curled upwards around the Vampire's shoulder when his fangs pierced his own shoulder.

This was it. The two of them finally taking their relationship to the next level.

To a higher level than he had ever taken a relationship before. Claiming a mate. Claiming a Vampire as his mate.

He knew a lot of Lycan would be cringing and hissing in disgust right now but he didn't care.

His nails bit into Aeker's shoulders as his sharp teeth slowly pulled from Aeker's skin, tongue laving over the broken skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:24 am

Aeker's heart was racing in his chest, he never would've thought this would happen, least of all today but it just felt so right, being bound to Aodh like this.

If only his family could see him now, there would've been an uproar if he had claimed a turned Vampire, claiming a Lycan would've warranted a death sentence. Even with that knowledge all Aeker could feel was lust and immense joy.

Reluctantly he pulled his fangs out of Aodh's shoulder, lapping at the wound gently as it sealed.

He licked his lips and looked up at the Lycan, his eyes glowing bright scarlet, filled with nothing but absolute love.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 am

Aodh's silver eyes met with Aeker's crimson and he smiled softly.

No matter what his mind conjured up to tell him that this was wrong, he couldn't give two shits. He had taken a mate - his first mate - and he couldn't be happier about it. He loved him. He truly loved him.

He leaned forwards to kiss him deeply, tugging sharply at his hair, legs wrapping tighter around him.

"If you don't make me come soon, Mate, I really will run off with Zeke," he growled softly in Aeker's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Come Baring Food (AA)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next