Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Come Baring Food (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:32 am

He chuckled softly and shook his head.

"All right then, 'not some utterly defenceless fledgling,' lets get ourselves dried off a little, aye? We're soaked through."

He stood and pushed his soaked hair back out of his face, tearing towel from the rack and tossing it at the Vampire.

Smirking softly, he picked up his own towel, drying himself off a little as he padded out into the main bedroom again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:36 am

Aeker didn't have much of an ego, he didn't feel that primal need to display his strength or even hint that he had any.

The Vampire never fought, except for one incident, his sister was the only witness to that fight and they had both agreed never to speak of it again.

"Alright then."

He got to his feet and rung out the length of his hair, draining the excess water from it before drying himself off and wrapping the towel around his waist, padding back into the bedroom to find some fresh clothes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 am

Aodh hadn't bothered with clothes.

As soon as he had dried himself enough not to leave puddles everywhere, he had tumbled forwards on the bed.

And so he laid bare, his legs sprawled slightly apart, ass in view, hair fanning out around his head and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:48 am

"Try to only get your side of the bed wet, last thing I want is to be sleeping on damp sheets."

Luckily for him day break was well away, even if the bed got wet there was time for it to dry out before he had to crawl back into it.

Aeker towel dried his hair as he sorted through his wardrobe, today was for relaxation, as such he pulled on a pair of track pants and a simple black t-shirt before pouncing onto Aodh's back and nipping his ear softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:52 am

Aodh grumbled and waved a hand dismissively before stretching out; making a point of laying mostly on Aeker's side of the bed.

He grunted loudly when Aeker pounced on his back.

"Did I say I was glad you gained weight?" he asked, wriggling a little to try and make himself more comfortable with the Vampire on his back. "I was wrong. You need to lose some weight, fat ass."

He sprawled out, face dropping down onto the bed again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 am

Aeker slapped Aodh firmly on his backside as he glared at the back of his head.

"Look who's talking, you're shorter than me and weigh more, you're the fat ass not me."

He grumbled as he slid off of the man and sat up beside him with his legs crossed.
The Vampire wasn't self conscious but stuff like that was never very nice to hear, especially from a lover.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:03 am

Aodh jerked and moaned softly when he was slapped.

He rolled on his side when Aeker slid off of him, resting his chin on his fist to look up at him with an amused little smile.

"I know I'm fat." He slapped his stomach. "I could do with losing a few pounds."

His hand moved from his stomach to curl around a lock of the Vampire's hair, pulling it gently to coax him closer. "C'mere."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 am

Aodh's amused smile was met with the rather dull expression of Aeker's.

"You ruin the fun of teasing you when you agree with me."

He grumbled as he crawled closer to him as his hair was tugged softly, nestling in against the Lycan rather contently.

Not matter how annoying Aodh could be or how constantly he decided to try and irritate someone there was always sweet moments that made putting up with the annoyance more than worth it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 am

"I know. That's why I do it."

He smirked softly and leaned forwards to plant a gentle kiss to the Vampire's forehead, stroking his hair affectionately.

"I love you, Aeker. So much."

His eyes slid closed as he nuzzled closer to the Vampire. No matter what he said or what he did, there was no doubt in his mind that he loved the Vampire with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:20 am

A gentle smile spread across his lips as Aodh kissed his forehead and stroked his hair.

"I know you do, Schätzchen, I love you too."

If he didn't know how much Aodh loved him then he would not have put up with everything they had been through.

The two of them had struggled through so much crap just to be together so he didn't even have to think about whether or not Aodh loved him.

His arms wrapped around the Lycan and he held him close, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 am

Already they had said it a couple times tonight and it hadn't taken away from the true meaning of it.

They both loved each other unconditionally.

He tucked a lock of the Vampire's hair behind his ear and leaned forwards to nuzzle his nose gently before his tongue lapped out over the tip of his nose.

Aodh kissed his mates lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:35 am

His nose wrinkled up slightly as Aodh lapped his tongue over the tip of it, but rubbed it dry against the Lycan's nose before kissing him gently, his hand reaching up to stroke his neck, slipping down and gracing over where his bite as been placed.

It seemed like such an intimate thing, claiming a Mate, it wasn't just a bite or drinking blood, it was a bonding of sorts, a much more ancient way of binding two beings together.

He never would've thought of finding such love from a male Lycan when for so long he had been brought up to be with a pure-blood female Vampire from a noble family, now he scoffed at that thought now, there wouldn't be anything other than Aodh for him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:43 am

He smiled softly, eyes sliding shut.

This silence was nice. There was no need for words. They didn't have to speak to be comfortable with each other.

His tongue clicked and Maccon jumped up onto the bed, cuddling up against Aeker's back.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 am

Aodh was one of the few people that he could sit in a room completely silent with and there would be no awkwardness, he was one of the few people who could tell what he was thinking, and though Aodh through quite a few surprises at him, he could usually do the same.

Aeker's hand reach behind him and he stroked Maccon gently, scratching her stomach gently.

Over the last few month Mac had quickly become like a child to the Vampire, he doted on her and she took care of him, guarding him during the day when Aodh went out, unless the two of them were going out to play, of course.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 am

The dog yapped softly and curled up to lap at Aeker's hand excitedly.

Maccon loved attention and the two of them had been in bed with each other a lot. She didn't get quite so much attention as she really wanted. So any attention she did get was met with much enthusiasm.

Aodh smiled and leaned over to stroke the dog, too.

Spending time with his dog and his mate. He couldn't wish for a better way to spend the night. His eyes turned to the cage at atop the chest of drawers. Would he be allowed to bring Fluffy onto the bed?

"Aeker..."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 am

"Hmm?"

His turned back to look at his Mate, following his gaze it was easy enough to see what he was asking.

The Vampire cringed, not wanting to get anywhere near the sock, Maccon wasn't fond of it either.

"Fine but Mac and I are sitting away from you two."

He muttered in reply as he sat up and pulled the dog into his lap, protecting her from the caged beast.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 am

Aodh grinned, leaning forwards to kiss Aeker before slipping off the bed and padding towards the cage.

He clicked his tongue, leaning against the drawers as he waited for Fluffy to crawl out of its shredded paper bedding.

The cage looked much like a hamsters cage.

When the sock crawled from its bed, he smiled and lifted him from the cage, hugging him close to his chest as he sat back down on the bed.

Maccon whimpered softly and nuzzled close to Aeker.

Fluffy, unlike how he used to act, merely sat comfortably in Aodh's hands, being fussed over and loved.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 am

"It's okay Sweety."
He cooed to Maccon, stroking her affectionately as he hugged her to his chest and kissed the top of her head.

He wasn't a fan of the sock, it had been born from the filth of Aodh's room, of course he was going to hate it.

But as Aodh cared for it he had noticed that it wasn't so violent, it was friend with the Lycan but it seemed to tolerate everyone else, like how they tolerated it.

At least Aodh had listened to him and kept it in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:15 am

Aodh laid back, setting the sock on his chest.

"Doesn't it feel good to be out of that stuffy cage, aye?" he cooed to the sock as it curled up on his chest, purring lowly.

The sock was very much like a temperamental pet.

If it was treated nice, it liked the person. If it wasn't, it didnt like the person.

Despite it being born from his filth and being hostile at first, Aodh had treated it well and it had become fond of him. The two of them enjoyed each others company.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

He smiled softly as he watched the two of them, if you didn't think of the creature as a sock he would be a fine pet as long as you treated him well but getting over that was difficult.

Aeker continued to pet Maccon idly as she curled up in his lap.

"I don't hate him."

He muttered, nodding toward the sock, it was true, he didn't hate the creature, he was simply wary of it, he hadn't trusted it before.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 am

Aodh's eyes flickered up.

"I'm glad you don't. There's no reason to hate him." He could be a little hostile but that was because he was skittish. He was just like a scared animal. Not to be blamed for its hostile acts when he felt threatened.

The Lycan sat up, cradling Fluffy in his hands against and shuffling towards Aeker.

"Stroke him. I promise he won't bite if you're careful."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 am

"If he bites me then I am biting you."

He muttered under his breath, he felt stupid for being wary of a sock but he did have teeth and when they had found him he had a bad attitude.

Tentatively Aeker brought his hand up, making sure to be nice and slow as he reached toward the sock.

He stroked the creature gently before sure not to make any quick or threatening movements.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:44 am

Fluffy was also weary.

Aeker hadn't treated him as well as Aodh did before so he was tense, a soft growl sounding. It wasn't very loud but it was a warning; do anything bad and you'll be losing a finger.

But he didn't attack.

He gave another low sound, more like a purr than a growl, when the Vampire began stroking him.

"See? No biting."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 am

He was actually surprised that Fluffy didn't bite him, the two of them didn't get along and on more than one occasion he had threatened to fight him on fire.

"That's surprising really, I thought he would at least try to take a digit."

The Vampire gave a soft chuckle as he nestled in closer to Aodh, comfortable enough not to be near the sock.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 am

"You haven't threatened to kill him yet. That kinda helps."

Being threatened like that generally put people in bad moods. Fluffy - though a sock - wasn't exempt from that.

Aodh nuzzled against the Vampire with a smile as Fluffy began purring.

Now it was perfect. Two pets, two people in love. All spending the night together. he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Come Baring Food (AA)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next