Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 am

She smiled softly as he began to settle, perhaps he was beginning to realise that it was hopeless, if she wanted him to stay still then he would not moving at all.

Her smile faded slowly as she watched him, the Demon was slightly confused as to what he was thinking, he seemed to be fighting with some inner conflict.

Lia's eyes narrowed as he began to chant, was he really trying to exorcise her?
The Demon was slightly disappointed with him, she had expected him to be a bit more crafty, he was being very stupid, trying to do this when he was at her mercy.

The Demon decided to show him just how helpless he was, even being a top ranking exorcist wouldn't save him from her.

His chanting had some effect, but probably not as much as he would of liked.
She twitched shook her head as if she was experiencing quite a bad headache but kept him pinned beneath her.

"You're clueless, Coilean, I thought someone would've warned you about who I am.
Seems I was wrong."
She murmured, her jaw clenching as her breathing became deeper.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 am

His chanting didn't stop. He wouldn't stop. He was determined to get her off of him.

He was stronger than Aodh; his magic more powerful. He didn't have the same control over elements as he used to but he still had his magic.

Coilean didn't give her a response.

Warned him? Who would warn him? His brother wouldn't talk to him; he wouldn't talk to any of the Supernaturals in Catania at the moment. He was on his own here.

All he knew about her was that she was a Demon and she was damned powerful.

But that wouldnt stop him. He had a stubborn streak a mile wide.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 am

The Demon winced slightly, an exorcism by someone like Coilean still hurt, her entire body ached painfully but it was clearly not enough to tear her soul from her body and force it back to Hell.

"It has been a while since I've felt something quite like this, it's unpleasant."
She spoke with a slight groan.

Reaching over with her free hand she grabbed the restraints that hung from the corners of the bench, thick cast iron, strong enough to hold a Lycan in place, that's why she had chosen such a simple looking object, it would be effective.

She forced his arms into place and locked him in, before moving to lock in his legs as well, regardless of how the Lycan struggled.

Lia was in pain and not about to play nicely with him.
"That chanting is getting annoying."
She admitted, rubbing her aching temple.

The Demon leaned in close, her lips quirking slightly as she forced a smile.
"You know of me."
She added, turning around and sweeping her hair over her shoulder, exposing the mark on her back.
"Don't you, Coilean."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:02 pm

His chanting continued, though it became slightly distorted by growls as the Demon chained him to the bench.

She was strong. Stronger than most people he had met.

He didn't like it.

Coielan almost stumbled over his words and his eyes widened dramatically when he caught sight of the rune on her back.

He knew that rune. He had wished many times that he never had to see that particular rune. Belial. He felt sick.

He was pissing off perhaps the most powerful Demon in existence.

Well...in for a penny, in for a pound, he supposed.

The chanting changed, the language shifting from Irish to Latin. If he really wanted to do any damage to Belial, he needed a more powerful chant. A much more powerful chant.

Hopefully this would do more than give the woman a little headache.

He wanted her dead. He wanted her gone. He wanted to be alone in this godforsaken dungeon so he could free himself and get back to Catania.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

The look on Coilean's face was priceless, it was nice knowing that her name still struck fear into the people who knew of her.

Belial lurched, as if she were about to throw up as he switched to Latin, the words he was speaking were now much more powerful, the pain racking her body now much more substantial.

The Demon heaved a breath, he was making her falter, her disguised appearance slipping slightly as her purple eyes darkened until her irises were completely black, the large jagged scars which shaped a V reappearing on her back as her hair faded from black to an almost white-blonde.

She glared at him as her hand ran over the scars, she had managed to keep a hold on this form though he had managed to pull a few features to the surface, her lips pulling into a small smirk, a soft chuckle leaving her lips.

"Battle trophy."

She murmured before punching the man forcibly on the side of his jaw, if it were broken then he couldn't talk, no talking meant no exorcism.

Belial's eyes clenched shut, groaning loudly, the pain he was putting her through was more than she cared to admit, but she wouldn't kill him, someone like him was more valuable alive, but he would pay for attempting to kill her.

Belial clutched her hands to her head, the words he was speaking were baring down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

He gave a very cocky grin when her appearance began to shift.

He was a lot stronger than he thought he was after all those years. He thought he'd only get some pain out of her. Bring her to her knees clutching her head.

To be strong enough to start bringing her true features back was a massive ego-stroke for him. It had been years since he exorcised something worth exorcising and the ability of his exorcisms after so long was amazing.

Coilean cried out when her fist collided with his jaw and a loud crack sounded.

He tried to carry on chanting, but each movement of his jaw was just so painful that he had to stop.

So he carried on chanting mentally. What she would receive with this method of exorcism would seem like just a little, ignorable ache compared to the pain she was going through currently.

But the longer she ignored it, the worse it would get for her. She couldn't stop him from thinking the chant by breaking his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Belial gave a heavy sigh as his words stopped, slumping against the edge of the bench, resting her head on her hands as she panted heavily.

"That hurt..."

She murmured, the Demon took a moment to collect herself before standing back up and crawling on top of him, sitting up on his pelvis.

A small smile spread across her lips, she blinked and her eyes returned back to their usual purple, her hair slowly darkened until it was jet black again and the scar on her back vanished once again.

"I've not had the pleasure of going up against a powerful exorcist in years, they all died off quite a while ago, I made sure of that.

Alas that was a rash decision on my behalf, for such power to be lost from this world, it would be a great shame.

I'm not going to kill you Coilean, you know death would not save you from me.
No, I plan on keeping you, I'll make you mine."

Her words held a gentle ring to them despite what he had just done to her, what he was still doing to her.

The Demon was pissed off beyond belief but getting carried away with her emotions would get him killed, she had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm

A loud growl sounded and the soft chanting of words in his head became screams. He screamed the words at her, glaring up at her with a deathly anger.

I'll make you mine.

Mine.

Like fuck she would!

Coilean wasn't going to be anyone's. Ever.

Belial wouldn't get the chance to make him hers. And if, on the off chance that she managed to do it, she wouldn't keep that hold. He could run. He could find who and what he needed to exorcise her for good.

He would not become hers.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"First I'll break you in by dominating you sexually, I'll let you get a feel of what you'll be in for a lot more often.

Then I'll brand you with my mark, you wont be able to get away from me."

The Demon leaned down, the sadistic grin on her lip widening as she looked down at him.

"You thought I'd give you to pleasure of death for trying to exorcise me?
Perhaps you actually thought it would work and I'd be back down in hell.
Foolish thoughts from a foolish little boy."

Belial gripped his broken jaw, holding him still as she kissed him firmly, the Demon would do what ever she damn well pleased with the man now.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 pm

A lot more often. Fat fucking chance.

His glare never wavered.

He could get away from the brand. He'd try his damned hardest to get away from her. A little brand wouldn't stop him.

The Lycan hissed in pain when his jaw was gripped.

She may own his body but she'd never own his mind. And as long as he still had his mind he would find ways to get away from her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:20 pm

"Now for the big question, should I fuck you as a woman..."

The Demon shifted with ease on top of him, taking on her more commonly used male form, looking down at the Lycan with those same purple eyes.

"Or as a man."

His lips curled into a smirk as his lips trailed down Coilean's neck, nipping at his flesh softly.

"Do you like men, Coilean?
I simply can't choose, do I ride you until I am completely sated or do I bury myself so deep inside of you that you'll be feeling me there for days."

The Demon purred his words as he ran his hand through the man's hair.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Coilean tensed a little when Belial shifted above him.

A man.

He had never been fucked by a man. He had always been in control. he had been the one dominating; doing the fucking.

He was still a virgin. He hadn't even touched there himself. The only person that had had been Aodh and he was quickly punished for doing so. The biggest intrusion he had had was Aodh's thumb.

Coilean wasn't read to be fucked there at all.

He'd never be ready.

He hoped that Belia chose to fuck him as a woman.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

That little tensing up did not escape the Demon's notice, he looked at the man in the eye, his face showing his current amused mood.

"What's wrong Coilean, not a fan of this form?"

His hand trailed down the man's body until his fingers graced over his entrance, pressing against it softly.

"Now that is tight, don't tell me you do not partake in such activities?
Maybe I'll have to save that for a special occasion."

He murmured in a seductive whisper, if he wanted to tame the Lycan some things had to be done in time, and something like breaking the Wolf's ass in was not something he wanted to do hastily, it was something to be savored.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 pm

He tensed up even further, shifting to pull away from the fingers.

His silver glare was steely now.

No he didnt partake in such activities. He liked his control too much to partake in such activities.

He wanted away from here. He didn't want to lose his virginity.

Coilean's eyes clenched shut, a low warning growl sounded.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Belial smile and shifted back to a female, smiling down at him.
"See, I can be accommodating, you and I got off on the wrong foot, Coilean, you'll find that I can be very kind.
You're still breathing after all."

She replied, Belial could be kind, when she had an agenda, tonight that was the case, she wanted Coilean to be like Zakhar, absolutely obsessed, and for that to be accomplished she needed the man to think of her with desire.

Her hand moved away from his entrance, instead gracing over his member, stroking it softly.

No matter how much he hated her, or how angry he was, during mating season it would not take much to get him aroused.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 pm

He snorted softly.

Kind. Right. She could be kind when she wanted something.

She wanted him. She wanted to control him. He wouldn't let that happen. She could manipulate and fuck his body all she wanted but she'd never be able to control him. His mind and his will were his own.

He was too stubborn to let them go.

A soft noise sounded when her hand grazed over his member.

He hated how sensitive he was during Mating Season. Especially since he had gone an entire week without any form of decent release.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

She had found Coilean at a good time, his body would be easier to use during this month, he had more desire and lust, emotions that she hoped to direct toward her, given enough time.

Her hand wrapped around his member firmly, giving him firm, satisfying strokes as her body moved against him slowly.

She'd arouse him until he could not resist her then she would take him over and over in the hope that once she let him leave this place, some animalistic part of him would yearn for her again.
A vain thought, but worth a try nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

He groaned softly when she began pumping him.

He couldn't ignore the effect she was having on his body. He was getting aroused from just these simple touches.

But this wouldn't change anything.

Just because he knew she could get him aroused didn't mean he'd go back to her for more.

He had too much pride for that. Going back to her later would be like admitting defeat. He would have to toss aside his pride and beg her for more. He'd never do that.

Coilean would go back to Ciro and forget this ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Coilean never had to come back to her, she would go to him, now that he had the Demon's attention he was not going to get away, she would not allow it.

She continued to stroke him, her pace getting faster until she was satisfied with how hard he was.

Belial licked her lips softly before sitting up slightly, positioning herself above him and pushing down onto him with a moan.

She stilled on top of him, moving only slightly as he filled her completely.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm

His eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling.

He was enjoying this physically but mentally there was a lot to be desired.

His mind wasn't in this. His thoughts weren't swathed in a haze of lust. He just wanted her to fuck him then let him get back to Catania.

He wasn't enjoying this beyond the feeling of her around him.

Coilean had no emotional attachment to this beyond annoyance.

At least she had taken mercy and fucked him as a woman rather than a man.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:25 pm

The more Coilean resented her and ignored her, the more she wanted him, she always wanted what she could not have, it just so happened there was so few things in the world that she couldn't have.

The Demon began to move her body, thrusting against him hard and fast, she was going to at least enjoy herself to the fullest.

She gave a soft groan as she moved, her hands sprawled out over his broad chest, caressing each muscle.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

His hips moved a little of their own accord, jerking and grinding up against her as she thrust down against him.

He couldn't deny that this was arousing.

A sexy woman dominating him; forcing him into sex. If he wasn't so set in his ways of being the dominant lover, he would definitely find this a whole lot more arousing.

But what his body wanted and what he wanted were two completely different things.

He wanted to be in control; to hold her down and fuck her hard. Show her who was in control. His body wanted to come. It had been nearly a fortnight since he had had sex. During Mating Season that was a scary prospect. He wanted more - much more.

He wanted proper, satisfying sex and that was being given to him, even if he didn't like the methods.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Her movements became harder, faster, regardless of how resistant he was she would show him how satisfying being fucked by a Demon could be, she would force him into an amazing orgasm, just to prove that she could control his body.

Lia gave a moan as she moved, her head tilting back slightly as she kept her eyes looking down at him, her lips parted slightly as she panted.

Her hands slid down his body, stroking his sides before they slipped between his legs, her fingers kneading and stroking his balls softly as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

He groaned loudly as her movements became more forceful.

He could definitely feel arousal start to prick at his mind, slowing the chanting he was thinking. She didn't look too uncomfortable. Was she ignoring the little headache she had?

The Lycan hoped he was. The more she ignored it, the longer he could chant for and the more damaged it could do if she carried on ignoring it.

His gaze stayed firmly on the ceiling. He didn't want to look at her.

A sharp inhale sounded when her fingers stroked over his balls.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 pm

After the pain she experienced earlier she had simply dismissed the headache as a side effect of the exorcism, the pain was not too bad and as such her attention had been drawn away from it.

She continued to move, fuel by his groaning, his body was enjoying hers even if his mind resisted.

Regardless of where he looked she continued to stare down at him, her violet gaze was lustful, hatred only made him more enticing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next