Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 am

She pulled away from his lips, panting softly as she looked at him with a lustful gaze.

"I don't know about you, but I'd rather not fuck in some dirty ally."
Lia murmured, leaning up to catch his lip between her teeth, tugging and sucking on it firmly.

"Lets go somewhere that we can got at it freely until neither of us can walk."
She suggested with a little devious grin, it was rather clear that she wanted to play.

"Hold your breath, close your eyes, and try not to fall over."
She instructed, giving his hair a tug as her hands weaved through his pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:35 am

"I don't give a shit," he murmured softly, lips descending to her neck.

He had never sounded more like his brother in that moment. His brogue was thick, his voice deep and husky.

He didn't care if he fucked here in the alleyway or if they went somewhere else. Right now he was leaning more towards the alleyway. He'd have to move; they'd have to go somewhere. He didn't want that.

Try not to fall over...?

He did what he was told obediently, though. He didn't trust her but what would she be able to do in the few moments he would keep his eyes closed and his breath held for?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:41 am

Lia gripped onto him and the next moment they were falling, only stop rather abruptly.

"Now we can have some fun."
She purred her words, her legs having uncurled from his waist as he held him tight against her.
The last thing she wanted was him dropping her on the floor because porting was disorientating for anyone who was not used to it.

The ally that was previously around them had disappeared, instead they were in a lowly lighted room, the smell of fresh leather and polished wood filling the air.

The dungeon but at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 am

His stomach lurched.

What the Hell...?

When he felt his feet touch the ground again, his eyes snapped open and he gasped. "What the fuck was that?" he breathed, panting softly.

Things smelt different. Where were they?

His eyes flickered around.

Where... where were they? He didn't like the look of this place. The equipment was daunting. They weren't using any of that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:53 am

"Teleporting, I tend to do that a lot, be thankful that I had you hold your breath and close your eyes.
If you didn't I bet you would be on the floor puking."

She explained briefly, pulling him in for another deep kiss, smiling as she saw his eyes darting about.

"The dungeon in the basement of Tony's mansion, don't look so afraid."

She murmured with a little smirk as she pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:59 am

Tony's mansion?

No! He had just gotten himself away form this damned place. Found himself a nice little place with a fuck buddy. He was calming down, thinking more clearly.

And now he was fucking back again.

He was slowly feeling his bad mood creeping back up on him.

He didn't want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 am

"I'll put you back where I found you once we're done, no one is going to see us down here.

Either you've gone far too long without satisfaction or you have serious stress issues."

She spoke, looking him over, he seemed overly tense.
"I think, I can help you with either of those."

A little grin spread across her lips as she took a step back from him, pulling she t-shirt over her head, displaying her perfectly shaped breast to him, encased in a see through, black lace bra.

"Though if you've changed your mind?"
She asked, slowly unbuttoning her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 am

"They better not."

He didn't want Aodh or Moe knowing he had been back and not gone to see them.

Moe. His daughter. Was she doing okay with her pregnancy? Did she have a Lycan or Elven pregnancy? Why did he care?

His tongue ran over his lower lip when she pulled her shirt off.

His own hands moved to tug at his own shirt, pulling it off and tossing it aside, leaving him in his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:17 am

"They wont, stop stressing."
She cooed softly as she pushed her jeans over her hips, slowly exposing her panties and thighs as she pulled off the tight denim.

Her hands reached back, unhooking her bra and pushing it off of her shoulders, freeing herself, her hands stroking over her chest and down her stomach, her breasts bouncing softly.

The Demon's dainty fingers began tracing the band of her underwear teasingly as she looked up at him, biting her bottom lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:25 am

His tongue laved over his lower lip slowly as he watched her pull off her jeans.

She looked good in those sheer scraps of material. Sexy.

His eyes followed the slight bounce of her breasts as she shucked her bra and ran her hands over her chest gently.

His jeans were feeling a little tight.

The Lycan's hands slid down his own stomach to undo the button of his jeans, pushing them down over his hips and stepping out of them when they pooled at his ankles, leaving him in just his plain dark green boxers.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 am

A purr sounded as her gaze followed his hands, she stepped forward, grasping onto the waistband of his boxers as she pulled him tight against her.

A small smile graced her lips as her hands delved into his boxers, grasping onto his arousal and stroking him, slowly but firmly.

"Looks like it has been far too long since you've been with someone who can withstand you at full force, in mating season of all things.
Lets see if I can remedy that."

She murmured softly with a purr as her tongue trailed over his collar bone and down the middle of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am

He groaned softly when her hand delved into his boxers.

His hips moved against her hand a little, lips parted slightly as he panted. He hadn't been touched by anyone in nearly a fortnight.

Being touched by someone else was an amazing feeling. He loved it.

The Irishman's head tilted back slightly when her tongue laved over his collarbones. He wasn't quite offering his throat. He didnt trust the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:52 am

The stroking of her hand sped up slightly and her mind wandered, Coilean was so needy and after a little more working up she wondered what she could coax him into doing.

It would be fun to see if he would comply, or snap and try to take her by force, either way it would prove to be amusing.

As his head tilted back slightly she leaned up, biting onto the side of his neck firmly, sucking on the skin caught between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:55 am

He groaned softly when the movement of her hand sped up.

Oh god, this felt so good. So good.

Coilean tensed a little when her teeth sank into his neck, pulling away a little. He didn't want anyone too near his neck.

He swallowed thickly, biting into his lip.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am

As he tried to pull away she released her teeth from his neck, Coilean wasn't her Lycan, there were certain things that he would not be alright with, she'd just have to work around that in order to get what she wanted.

The Demon wanted what she always wanted, to see grown men beneath her, begging, pleading and yearning for her.

Lia pressed forward against Coilean, guiding him backwards as she continued to stroke him firmly until his backside nudged against a padded leather bench.

Leaning up she kissed him fiercely, as she pressed her bare body up against him, grinding up against him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:09 am

He relaxed a little when she pulled away from his neck.

Okay, that was better. Much better. He could think things beyond 'she's going to kill me' when her teeth weren't around his neck.

He didn't react when his backside perched against a padded bench. A bench. He could deal with that. It was much less daunting than some of the other equipment.

A groan left Coilean's lips as his hands curled around her thighs, hoisting her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 am

Lia moved with him without any form of protest, wrapping her legs around his waist, her hand slipping from his member as her pelvis ground against him and her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I want you. Now."

She exhaled her words as she looked at him pleadingly, her purple gaze darkening with lust as she pressed up against him.

Her lip trailed over his collar bone, this seemed to be alright, he just didn't want her near his neck.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 am

He purred softly as she looked up at him pleadingly.

Coilean turned and laid the woman down on the bench, pulling away for long enough to push his boxers over his hips and kick them aside.

Now he was nude, he pushed himself up onto the bench, hovering over the woman with a little smirk.

He leaned down, lips feathering against hers softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:28 am

She lay out on the bench and pushed down her own underwear, tossing them on the floor as she waited for him.

Lia smirked back up at him softly as he loomed above her, his body was strong, built with muscle, while she looked slender and dainty, though Coilean would know better than most who had the upper hand in this situation.

She pushed up to meet his lips, her arms wrapping around him again as she gripped onto his shoulder blades, trying to coax him closer.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 am

Coilean knew the strength of Demons.

He knew he had no chance against Belial if she really wanted to take control. He was strong but he stood no chance against a Demon.

Especially since his weapon lay in a damp heap inside his jeans that lay sprawled across the ground.

But for as long as she allowed him control he would take it.

He purred lowly into the kiss, pressing closer to her when coaxed him to.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:38 am

Lia was actually surprised that Coilean was taking his time, she would've thought by the way he had acted in the ally that as soon as she had started taking off her clothes that he would've torn off the rest and ravaged her on the floor.

Perhaps gentle coaxing wasn't enough.

A small smirk spread across her lips as she wrapped her arms and legs around him before rolling them over, her hand pushing against the Lycan's chest, keeping him still as she sat up on top of him.

"I always did like having men below me."
She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 am

He arched a brow up at her as she leaned over him, hands pressed to his chest to keep him down.

"I've yet to be a submissive."

His hands slid around her waist, wrestling her onto her back again, leaning over her, his ponytail slipping over his shoulder, pooling over her shoulder.

"I won't start now."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 am

"Bigger men have said that to me, so far I've not met a single one who hasn't submitted to me."

She replied, looking up at him, smiling softly and she leaned up, brushing her nose against his.

"I'd think you'd enjoy it, being dominated by a woman the way no man has ever been able to do.
In all your years have you never wondered what is was like? To be liberated by being forced into submission?"

Lia purred her words, Coilean would be a challenge, now she really wanted to dominate him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 am

He snorted softly.

Think he'd like it? Not a chance. He hated his control being taken away from him. he liked total control. He wouldn't accept anything less.

"Never," he answered truthfully.

He had never thought about being forced into submission. He didn't want it. He liked his control too much; the power that came with it.

Coilean was a dominant person; he didn't take well to submission.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 am

"Now that you've said that you think I want to lay here like a good little girl and let you have your way with me?"

She gave a soft chuckle, of course she would want what she couldn't have.

If he refused to submit it was only natural that, that was exactly what she would desire.

"I'm going to have you on your back, pleading for me to give you more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next