Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover Empty
PostSubject: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:43 am

Coilean sighed softly, toying idly with a coffee stirrer as he leaned over the table.

Life had been fairly boring recently and he was horny as Hell. It was Mating Season and he couldn't fuck his fuck buddy in case he lost control. Ciro was only human and he still didnt know about Coilean being a Lycan.

It was infuriating.

The Wolf groaned softly and leaned back on his chair, his high ponytail waving and bobbing with the movement.

He was bored and he was horny and that was putting him in a pretty shitty mood.

At least he had his coffee and the fresh air of the seafront. That was a plus even if everything else was going cock-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:52 am

Lia had been out shopping, though currently hadn't bought anything other than a few books.

The town during the day wasn't all that exciting but she just wanted to spend some time away from the mansion, she wasn't accustomed to being cooped up in one place too long.

The Demon was dressed fairly casually, her tight black jeans clinging to the curves of her waist and thighs, heeled ankle boots making her appear slightly taller, and her low cut t-shirt framed her breasts perfectly as her raven hair flowed over her shoulders and down to her navel.

She wandered into the coffee shop aimlessly, drawn to the aroma of freshly ground coffee beans when a flash of orange caught her eye.
A small smirk appear on her lips as she stole a glance at the man, the other twin.

Lia got her latte and moved effortlessly through the shop, taking the small table directly opposite of his, taking a seductive sip as she stole another glance at him, smiling at him softly, a mischievous little glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:58 am

His eyes flickered up when he caught an all-too-familiar scent in the air.

Demon.

Who? That woman. His eyes followed her as she ordered her coffee and sidled to a table near his.

His eyes narrowed at her slightly when she smiled at him.

Just what he needed today. Something else to make his mood worse. He needed to take precautions here. There was no way he was going to let a Demon make his mood any worse than it already was.

He flagged down a waitress and after a little small talk, she bought him a glass of water over which he promptly began chanting softly at as soon as the woman left him alone.

This wouldn't be like the makeshift Holy Water that Aodh had produced. Coilean was much better at magic than Aodh. He would take that little extra time and use that little extra power to make this rather potent.

He wouldnt take any chances with a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 am

She hadn't expected this shopping trip to be eventful but if her run in with Aodh was anything to go by Coilean would be even more fun.

Lia glance up, taking as sip of her coffee as the Lycan ordered a glass of water, she could see his lips moving, seems the brothers had similar thoughts in moments like these.

Regardless of how little holy water did to her she wasn't prepared to have to put up with him scolding her with it.

Lia's violet gazed focused in on the glass, narrowing slightly as she stared at it.
The glass gave in under her gaze and shattered into pieces in front of him, the water spilling all over the table.

She sat back in her chair, bringing her drink to her lips again as she chuckle, her eyes lighting up in amusement as she looked at him, staff rushing over to him, to assist in cleaning up the shards of glass that littered the table and floor.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:09 am

He gave a soft snort when the glass shattered, but he didn't stop with his chanting.

The water could still be used; he'd just have to use it in a different way. It was simple.

He let the staff clean up the shards of glass and assisted with the clean up of water by mopping a large amount up with a napkin that he then set down next to his leg so the staff couldn't take it.

"I'm sorry about that, I can be a little clumsy at times." He gave the waitress leaning over him a sheepish little grin. His voice lacked the thick Irish brogue his brother had. His accent was more neutral; a subtle mix of English and American; a much more common accent.

His sharp silver eyes flashed back to Belial and narrowed dangerously again. He wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 am

Her smile only widened as he glared at her, Coilean was so cute when he was angry, and she was having far too much fun to stop provoking him.

She gave the Lycan a wink before finishing the last sip of her drink and setting down the money for the coffee beneath the saucer before rising from her seat, blowing the man a kiss and walking off.

The man was fun, and his reactions were to die for, she had no doubt that he would end up following her.
After all Lycans and exorcists could not resist the thrill of the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 am

He watched her leave silently.

He wasn't going to follow. Following her would result in a hunt and an even worse mood. It always did.

Coilean wasn't going to follow her.

He stood and made his way out of the little cafe.

He wasn't following her, he was coincidentally going in the same direction as her, that was all.

He wasn't following her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 am

He was following her.

She could sense him there, lurking and brooding, that made the little smirk on her lip appear again, she was flattered to have such a good looking man chasing after her.

Lia couldn't help it, she loved to toy with people who insisted in trying to bring harm to her, a small habit she picked up when she came to Earth and everyone continuously kept underestimating her.

She could not help but wonder just how long it would take for Coilean to realize who she was, Aodh had an unfair advantage, he had seen Belial with his shirt off, not every Demon had those markings, only the Fallen few.

Lia rounded a corner, heading towards a less crowded part of town, darting through a small alley way.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:28 am

Coilean followed behind her silently, hands stuffed in the pockets of his jeans.

He had no idea who she was. He had never met her before and there was no way of telling from a glance who a Demon was unless you knew which Rune belonged to which Demon.

He knew which Rune belonged to Belial; he just hadn't seen the rune on Lia yet.

His soft footfalls followed her through the alley way.

Why was he doing this? He was just looking to make his mood even worse.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:33 am

Coilean obviously hadn't been paying attention to where she was leading him, this alley let to a dead end around the back of a bar that was closed during the day.

She stood leaning casually against the wall, waiting for him to round the corner and notice her there.

"It is impolite to follow a woman around, someone would think you were up to something, sinister."

She muttered as she combed her fingers through the length of her hair, she appeared to be cornered by the wolf but her demeanor gave off a rather carefree attitude towards the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 am

Coilean stopped as soon as he realised he was at a dead end.

He was a few metres away from the woman, stood casually with his hands in his pockets, grasping the damp napkin he had mopped the water up with in one hand. He had made sure to bring it with him. He wasn't going to be caught off guard.

"What's a Demon doing in a place so populated with people?" he countered.

Right now he didn't care about being polite.

"Up to something sinister perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:43 am

She lifted up the bag in her grasp, shaking it softly, the sound of books dully clunking together breaking the silence before she answered.

"Actually I was doing some shopping, my personal book collection was severely lacking so I thought I would add to it.
It's a shame the writers now aren't as good as they were back in the day."

A small smile graced her lips and she pulled one of them out, the complete collection of Edgar Allen Poe, and showed it to him.

"Have you read it? My copy is all tattered, thought I should get a new one.

Anyway, why are you following me Coilean? I didn't know shopping and having a coffee was a punishable crime."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:07 am

Shopping. That was it?

Bullshit. Demons didn't just go shopping. What else was she doing?

Scoping out new prey? Looking for someone to play with? To hurt, maim or kill? He didn't trust Demons. They were all out to do something dangerous; Belial was no different from the rest.

He stepped forwards slowly, eyes narrowing further.

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 am

"You may want to be more specific. Here? where is here?
On Earth, in Italy, in this ally way?

The answer to all of the above would be, because I feel like it.

You know this conversation is oddly reminiscent of the one that I had with your brother, he didn't seem to want me hanging around here either."

She recalled, putting the book back into her bag.
Lia looked up at him, her eyes bright and care free, this man would seem imposing to anyone else yet here she stood, smiling up at him as if he were a close friend.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 am

His lip twitched in annoyance.

Because I feel like it. How he hated smart arse replies like that. Truly loathed them. They just made him even more annoyed.

"I wonder why he doesn't want a Demon hanging around in the same area as the people he loves," he mused sarcastically. It was pretty damned obvious why he didn't want a Demon around.

Coilean stepped forwards, one hand stroking her neck before circling her throat, constricting mercilessly. "I dont want any Demon's on my turf."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 am

A soft purr sounded in her chest as he stroke her, though the sound quickly silenced.

She smirked at him as he squeezed the air out of her, a soft uncomfortable grunt left of lips before she disappeared out of grasp.

"That wasn't very nice."
She called from behind him, stroking her neck and tutting softly.
"The more people tell me to leave, the more I want to stay, Tony, Aodh, you.

I think I will just stay here, simply to make all of you miserable.
I haven't stepped a foot out of line yet without fail someone else decides that I am some great evil that should be banished from the world."

She stalked towards him, her hand gripping his neck instead and constricting roughly.

"Perhaps I am, when provoked."
She added, her hand tightening further.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:45 am

He turned around slowly when she disappeared, eyes flickering over the alley until the found her.

"It doesn't take much to provoke you, does it?" he grunted softly when her hand curled around his throat.

If she was choking him just because he had followed her and called Demon's dangerous, then she was far too easy to provoke. It wouldnt take much to induce her anger.

His breathing slowed, becoming more shallow. Panicking would only get him to breathe heavier and make him pass out if she kept choking him like that.

He swallowed thickly. This... this was sexy. He wasn't usually into rough play, but being choked by a strong, sexy woman was turning him on so much while he was this horny.

His tongue lashed over his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 am

"Oh you sweet, naive, little boy."
She cooed softly, smiling up at him as her hand still pressed firmly against his throat.

"If you had actually managed to upset me in any way, shape or form, your innards would be decorating this ally.

I don't get mad easily, if I did, half of your coven would be dead by now.
But I am now above putting a puppy back in his place."

She added, purring softly as his tongue glanced over his lip, leaning up she caught his bottom lip between her teeth, sucking on it firmly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 am

Coilean snorted.

Puppy. He was one of the oldest Lycan in the world; he was no puppy. Puppies didn't have the knowledge of the world that he did. Puppies wouldn't last nearly two thousand years as a Lycan like he did.

He was no puppy.

His hand curled around the damp cloth in his pocket as she sucked on his lip, debating the pros and cons of burning her here and now.

Would she kill him? Most probably.

Question was, would he kill her with just a little bit off Holy Water?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 am

"You're right."
She responded to his snort.
"You're quite old, for a Lycan, I can only imagine how much you've been enjoying this month, it would explain why you're so cranky.
Someone obviously hasn't got a mate."

She teased softly, her grip on his neck loosening as she pushed him up against the wall, pinning him there by his hips, her body pressing against his.

"You know, that's dangerous to your health, you could go mad, then someone would have to put you down, and that would simply be a shame."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 am

He snorted softly.

"What do you care if I get hunted?"

She was right, though. This was his first Mating Season without his brother. He and his brother usually worked through the Season together.

Right now he had no one but a human he was too scared to fuck.

He was being very risky with his mental health.

He tried to make up for the lack of sex by spending more than his fair share of time in the bathroom taking care of himself but it wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 am

"I appreciate the finer things in life, you're a good looking man, it would be a shame to see a face like that banished to hell.

Though I suppose, if you did die I could always come and visit you, we would have some real fun down there."

She muttered with a little grin as her hand slid away from his throat, instead stroking over his collar bone softly.

"I suppose I shouldn't waste my flattering words on you, you're obviously not interested."

Lia added, leaning up and pressing a kiss against his neck, nipping it softly before pulling away from him and picking up her shopping, turning to head out of the ally.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:13 am

Real fun? He could only imagine what she was talking about.

Those mental images...weren't unpleasant.

He groaned softly, head tilting back just a little; almost offering his throat to her.

His eyes snapped open when she pulled away. Was she just going to leave him here after riling him up?

Fuck that.

Coilean lashed out, gripping the woman by her waist, pulling her back and hoisting her up, pressing her back against the wall, leaning in to capture her lips in a fierce kiss. He wasn't letting her get away after riling him up like that.

He could deal with the fact that he had screwed a Demon later.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 am

She let out a soft giggle as he pulled her back and hoisted her up.
Lia's legs wrapped around Coilean's waist, pulling him tight against her, grinding her pelvis against his.

Lycans were always the best fucks, and right now with them in heat they were even more fun, for a Demon, mating season was like Christmas.

Lia kissed him back with equal ferocity, pressing up against his body demandingly as her arms wrapped around his neck, her nails gripping into his shoulder blades firmly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:24 am

He groaned softly when her hips ground against his, his own hips thrusting forwards against hers.

Coilean kissed the woman deeply, nails biting into the skin of her hips.

This was what he had wanted for the last week.

Belial was a Demon. She could handle a little rougher sex than humans could; than Ciro could.

Perhaps meeting her wasn't too bad. He could, at least, relieve himself of his sexual frustration for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover   [M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Exorcists Brother; The Slave's Lover
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next