Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just trying to be a good brother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Just trying to be a good brother Empty
PostSubject: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 am

Sable was wandering in the sitting area of his wing. He didn't really feel like sitting but this empty room was peaceful. He could tell no one had really lingered in here. Non of the scent s in the room were strong. "Good. No one will bother me here then." He sighed choosing to finally sit down. HE ran a hand up and back through his hair. He had a lot on his mind. It was mainly about his sister, and what he could possibly do in the situation. He wanted his sister to be happy but safe. Though Sable couldn't judge the boy, Sable had both Crow and Ace sharing a body with him. They themselves were dangerous, and Sables drinking problem caused him to loos control. He wanted to kill this Alex fellow, but wanted to keep his sister as well. Sable looked out a window, swishing to the night sky that this problem would solve itself.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 am

Jason walked down the corridor with a skip in his step, deciding that his own house's sitting room was currently too quiet that he will see if others was a bit more lively. He hummed a small tune he learnt... Somewhere. Well, somewhere around Eastern Europe while he was staying there.

He slowly opened the door to the the Terra sitting room and peeked around - disappointed that it was as quite as his own. He was about to leave until he spotted that someone was occupying the room, and from the looks of it, someone he had yet to meet.

He opened to door and strolled in, and loop-sided grin on his face, taking in the stranger - first noticing he was tall. Very, very, very tall.

"Hey, I'm Jason, or just Jace. And you are~?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 am

Sable was dozed off lost in his own thoughts. What was he going to do? How could he possibly handle this? The voices in the back of his head tried to intrude his, but lucky, he sensed a presence before they could start awakening.

He growled quietly to himself, despite not wanting the other two to talk. He also wanted to be left alone for a bit. Although maybe company would be so bad. It may keep him from going crazier.

"Hello. I'm Sable." Sable glanced up at the boy getting a good look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 am

Jason grinned wider, and headed towards Sable. He jumped into the chair next to the other vampire - legs swung over the armrest. He looked the vampire openly up and down again, then smiled brightly at him, looking at his face.

"Nice to meet you Sable~ I have to say, I think you are the first man I have met with that name - not that there is anything wrong with that, it is a very nice name."

He gave his lopsided smile at Sable again, and toyed with his dark red locks of hair.

"So, where are you from? Assuming that you had a life before this."
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 am

Sable glanced at the boy. One eyebrow quirked above the other. This boy was a bundle of energy and it took everything in Sable not to just LET Ace have full control. No doubt they would get along.

"I was a wanderer is all. Nothing more then a drunk and nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 am

"Same. Well, except the drunk part... Sometimes~" He winked playfully as the other gave him an inquisitive look, twisting a little in his seat so that he faced Sable.

"Like I said, I travelled a lot; Spain, Russia, South and North America, Asia," He ignored that some of the places he was ticking of where countries, while the others were continents. "So, where did you go? Or did you stay in the places which had to most alcohol and the lowest price?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 am

Sable smirked amused at the boys playful flirtation. He shook his head shaking any and all thoughts from his head.

As the boy spoke of travel he tried to recall where all he had been. He been all over the world with his age. "I usually stayed in alley ways and cave. I've been all over the world, I'm some where near 700." He nodded. His drinking problem has always gotten him in trouble and shot his long term memory to death.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 am

He bit his bottom lip lightly as he was smirked at, and giggled as the other Vampire shook his head.

"Ah, so that makes you a middle aged man then~ Not an old man, though, I think there are a couple of others older... Gia is, deferentially, but I can't remember the age of the others." He hummed in thought, then shrugged, looking back at Sable.

"But really, cave and alleyways? There are so many beautiful things in the world~ I really have to admire humans at times, they have created some of the most inspiring things." He rested his cheek on his hand and looked at the older.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 am

"Yes there are quite a few here that are defiantly older" Sable chuckled. For a vampire being old was a compliment, for a human it was an insult.

"I'm assuming your an outdoors kinda of person" Sable laughed deeply. Sable himself never was one for outside. He was too worried hes over do his stay and get caught by the sun, so he just didn't worry about it. Better to be a hermit then to be a pile of ashes.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:07 am

"Yeah, I do like the outdoors, but I know when I should be outside, and when I need to be near shelter." He grinned at the laugh, then he shifted uncomfortably, and twisted his body around so that his legs were slung over the other arm rest. He grumble and fidgeted.

After getting comfortable, he looked back over at Sable, grin set brightly back on his face. "So, what brought you hare then? After being a drunk that hung out in the ally ways."
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 am

Sable chuckled amused at his most recent question. "I cam here for my sister. When I got here I found a lovely lady. I aim to protect them both despite the fact one of them wants nothing to do with me," Sable could understand why Lilim wanted nothing to do with him. He was a stranger walking into her life saying hes her brother without any proof, just word of mouth. And then acting like a protective fool and trying to separate her from her lover.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 am

"Your sister, who is she?" his mind flittered through the few people he met here, coming to a conclusion that it was not one of them. He was about to continue talking, until his brain stopped, there was a girl at the ball that he very vaguely remembered. She sort of resembled him. He shrugged it off, guessing he may meet her or Sable would tell him who she was.

The then pouted from that mention of a 'Lovely Lady'. "Ah, so you are, as I heard some human teenagers say once, 'taken bacon'." He puffed his cheeks out. "Such a shame."

Quickly moving out of his mock pout, Jason winked at him playfully again. "Buuut, if you every feel like following our Elders foot steps, I am always here." He then waged his index finger in the air, as if scolding a young child, "But no cheating. I have had to many angry husbands, wives, and mates after my head because there partner was cheating, with out telling me." the index finger moved to continue twirling his hair. He shivered slightly in fear of a memory of particular angry mate. Man, he was scary.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 am

"Lilim, long black hair, pure white eyes. Wears the dark makeup and black lipstick, always seen with a book in hand." Sale smiled and chuckled. His sister was defiantly an odd character, but from his family line, she was probably the most "normal."

"Ahh don't worry. I didn't plan on cheating on her, she would kill the both of us" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 pm

He mulled over the description, little ding dings going off in his head. "Ah, so I was right~"

He grinned. "Good, because I don't fancy leaving this place, I like it here. And the vampires. So, please don't give me any reason to escape this place, with another after my head." He laughed a little.

Hmming a little, he leaned forward, pushing the conversation somewhere else. With his eyes half lidded, he purred out: "So, who tops?"

He quickly got himself prepared for if the reaction was bad. Punching him in the face bed. He knew that was the reaction it sometimes cause, but he was in a playful mood, and was getting bored of formalities.

Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 pm

"Im quite certain im the dominate one unless she suddenly develops some sort of sadistic fetish." Sable chuckled at the thought. What would happen if a sadistic Valora paired up with him evil bastard of a personality, Crow. It was quite the thought to ponder on.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

He a gave him a once over, relaxing in his chair from the lack of attack. He looked him over again, then raised a slim eyebrow.

"In all honesty, despite your height, you don't exactly scream dominance." He muttered dryly. He then shrugged, and went back to playing with his hair.

"So, is she you first? Or have you not even gotten to that stage yet?" He gave the taller and inquisitive look, as if they were discussing politics.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Sable had to contain himself. "My first? Oh come now. Im 700, be realistic man" He did all he could to not burst out laughing like a mad man. "And yes. I know. Its the purple color and the tight pants." Though it his voice was deep enough. "Yes we have had sex though. On our second meet actually. Though.. It wasn't really my doing"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 pm

"Oh," He grinned "you won't believe the amount of vampires I have met that still have not had sex, or had not had sex for a long time." He waved his hands in the air "Luckily, I was there to sort that out." He put his hand on his heart, as if he made a great sacrifices.

He laughed again, liking this vampire more and more - glad he was not so up-tight.

"Second, really?" He tutted dramatically. "What bad kiddies you are, having sex on your second meet up."
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

"Ah" Sable shook his head, "It wasn't really in my control." IT was in Crows control at that time.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 pm

He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side. "Not in your control?" He hummed and frowned, hen gave a little smirk. "So, your "lovely Lady" does top?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 am

Sable chuckled darkly feeling a bit of Crow arise. "My... no." He gave a wide sadistic smirk, but quickly shook it off his face.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 am

He raised his eyebrow again as a seemingly sadistic smirk appeared then vanished on his face, but he mentally shrugged it off. He lent forward a little from where he sat, a curious expression on his face.

"So, how was it not in your control?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

"It wasnt exactly me." Sable looked up at the guy, his eyes calm and collected with a slight smile across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 pm

He tilted his head to the side, confusion still written on his face. "Not exactly you? Were you drunk or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 am

"Sure I can go with that story." Sable chuckled.

Ooc Sorry for the shortness :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Just trying to be a good brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next