Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking for big brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for big brother Empty
PostSubject: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Kharis was out in the forest feeding on an elk. Her hair was wild blowing in the wind which whipped leaves and small stones all over the dirt path. She moaned in pleasure at the taste of the warm blood the trickled thickly down her throat.

She stood as she drained the last bits licking her lips to get the last tastes of blood from them. He looked around before running off stopping at a small stream to clean her hands and face. Blood running from he hands to the stream in a flow of deep red.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Alek had just finished a solo hunt. His belly was full of meat and he had had fun toying with the animal. He was content.

He had padded towards the small creek that flowed through the forest.

He lapped at the water slowly, enjoying the cool liquid flowing down his throat as the breeze ruffled his brown tinted grey fur playfully.

The night was going well for him so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Kharis shook as the moon light disappeared being replaced by a huge wolf.
"W-waaaa....?" She feel back on he but into the steam as she whimpered. Attempting to scramble to her feet she hissed at the big wolf.

"Wh-what are you!?" She was growling unable to help herself she had never seen a wolf this size.

she let out a small scream as she covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Alek glanced up at the girl when she screamed, silver eyes rolling before he returned to drinking.

There's no need to scream; I'm not going to hurt you. unless, of course, she attacked him first. If she attacked him, she was as good as dead.

He snorted softly. That's the first time I've ever heard a vampire ask what a werewolf is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 pm

She gulped and moved near to him hand out as if he would sniff it, "It's ok puppy... you are a puppy right?" She sighed, "I miss big brother he would know what you are..."

She hugged him sighing softly as she stroked his fur, "Good dog."

If brother where here he would hold her and tell her everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm not a puppy; I'm over three thousand years old.

He refused to sniff her hand and his fur bristled a little when she called him a 'good dog.' He was not a dog. He was a man. A man that didn't take well to being called a dog. No matter how old and controlled he was, he was still a Lycan and small things still set him off.

Being called a dog was one of those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 pm

She sighed as her tears wet his fur. "I miss him..." She may have been the one that killed her older brother but she had been scared then.

"I miss big brother." she sobbed into his fur. At times she acted her real age but then again she was still a child at heart.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Alek's body heaved with a sigh as he laid down, letting the girl use him as a tissue to mop up her tears.

This was very undignified and he vowed not to let anyone find out about this.

For now he'd let her cry herself out then possibly talk to her when she was calmer. He couldn't deal with crying children. He had never raised a child before even though he had had many while in slavery and with his mate.

His body heaved with another sigh as he rested his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 pm

She hugged him closely, "I miss him..." she sniffled and looked at him, "You're a big puppy..."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:12 pm

His ears pinned back on his head and he gave a whine.

He had to tolerate being called a puppy.

How could anyone think he was a puppy?! He was freaking seven foot tall! His tail curled around himself as he stared ahead silently.

Tolerate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

She ran her hand through his fur gently, "I think you can talk...."

It clicked in her mind and she got up and was in a tree in a short amount of time, "WEREWOLF!!" She squealed, "Don't hurt me...."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 pm

I told you before that I have no reason to hurt you.

He laid out on his side, eyes sliding closed.

He wasn't going to hurt her. She hadn't attacked him and, apart from calling him a dog, hadn't done anything of harm.

You don't have to stay up in that tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for big brother   Looking for big brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for big brother
Page 1 of 1