Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Lover and the Fledgling

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C] The Lover and the Fledgling Empty
PostSubject: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Rayner padded through the house, his body aching from spending the night with Cy.

The Vampire gave a soft yawn, he had gotten to the point where he could sense the moment the sun had set and the veil of fatigue slowly lifted.

Groggily he sat on his chair, sprawling out on it comfortably as he nuzzled against the cushion sitting upon it.

"Cy?"

He muttered, knowing the man in the other room would be able to hear him clear as day.

"Can we go outside today?"

He asked hopefully, spending some time out in the garden would be enough, he didn't like being cooped up inside for long periods of time and his Sire had been letting him out more regularly.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 pm

The Vampire's eyes trailed away from his reflection in the bathroom mirror as he pulled the hairdryer away from his damp pink hair.

"No."

Simple answer. Ray was staying here.

"I'm bringing my girl over tonight. You'll get to meet her. Attack her and I'll chain you up in the livingroom for a week without feeding you."

The man gave a cheerful hum as his tongue flickered over the scars on his lip, returning to styling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 pm

"Girl?"

He asked curiously, looking up from his pillow as he rubbed his eyes.

Rayner knew well enough that his Sire went out and saw other people, he had seen evidence of that on his skin some nights, but he never openly spoke about them.

"I wont attack her."

He replied, somewhat grudgingly, Cy knew well enough that he didn't want to hurt any one, less when there was the threat of starvation as punishment.

"I'll behave."

He added, curling up comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm

"She's called Sonia. She's my favourite girl at the moment."

He had a few others. None of them as fun as Sonia or Ray. Not worth him bringing them back to the apartment.

"Good."

The vampire shut off his hairdryer and stared at his reflection for a moment. With a quick spray of hairspray he was done.

Today he was looking a little less casual than usual. Not by much but the look of a crisp grey and pink pinstripe shirt left loose over a sinfully tight pair of black jeans was definitely different to his usual plain white shirt.

Cy stopped off at the bedroom to find a few things before making his way out into the livingroom where Ray was sat.

He hummed to himself as he pulled Ray up like a ragdoll, attaching thick leather cuffs to his wrists and clipping both cuffs to the D-ring on the front of the boy's collar.

He pulled him up off the chair and pushed him to lay out on the couch. He clipped a heavy metal chain to the collar and pulled it, lifting the edge of the couch and settling it down on top of the chain. Ray wouldn't be able to yank that free any time soon. He was still very much human in terms of strength.

With a grin stretching his scarred lips, he attached cuffs to the man's ankles and tied them spread apart to the couch.

"Be a good boy while I'm out, okay?" Cy crooned as he left two more presents for his fledgeling. A large vibrator pushed inside of him and a cock ring vibrating around him.

He disappeared from the house, pulling on his leather jacket.

Not long after, he was unlocking the door to Sonia's house with a bright smile on his face. "Sweetheart, are you in? I thought I'd take you out to meet my roommate tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Sonia was at her fathers residence, though he still had not returned home yet.

She was used to Cyneric going home to his roommate sometimes, though she didn't understand why. He could have lived with her full time if he wanted, but yet he chose not to.

Insecurities flowed through her veins. She was always worried that she would do something wrong and disappoint him.

She just wanted to be so perfect for him. He was perfect for her, after all.

The girl had her hair pulled up in a long but lose braid. She wore pink knit jumper and a denim embroidered skater skirt. Cable knit short socks came up to her ankles. Her nails were painted a feminine purple hue.

She sat on her bed with a cinnamon stick in her mouth. In the time her father had been gone, she had taken up learning how to play her dorma.

She had stopped because her father had said it was racket and he hated the noise. But now that he was gone, there was nothing keeping her from her practices.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm

There was one thing that kept her from her practises.

And that thing was currently bounding up the stairs in long striding movements that could make any ballerina green in envy.

He knocked on her bedroom door, leaning against the frame with a little smile on his lips as he watched her play.

"Up you get, sweetheart. I'm taking you out."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Sonia gasped and her head shot up when she heard the knock at the door.

She relaxed quickly when she say it was her beloved Cy there to pay her a visit.

She sat the instrument down on the bed and bounded over to him, hugging him tightly and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Out? Where are we going?" She asked with a cute and curious smile.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 pm

He returned her kiss with a soft purr, his arms wrapping around her.

"I want you to meet my roommate. He's just dying for me to come back with you."

He gave a soft amused him as he spoke. Yes, Ray was dying for Cy to return. But not because he would have Sonia with him.

"Shoes on, sweetheart." He tapped the tip of her nose with a smile. "We live in the next town over. I need to go call a taxi. It's quite a walk to here from my place."

Cy laid another soft kiss to her lips before disappearing downstairs, calling up a taxi company.

"Taxi's here," he called out, not too long after.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Sonia slipped on a cute pair of shoes and was ready to go. She checked herself in the mirror. She looked casual cute, but nothing compared to her lover.

"Cyneric... do you think I look all right? I mean, you're so dressed up and I look so..." She let out an insecure sigh as she gestured to all of herself.

She needed his approval. She wanted to be the perfect girlfriend. She wanted to be the type of girl that he would be proud to show off to her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:43 pm

"You look fine," he assured, ruffling her hair gently.

She looked adorable. She didn't need to look dressed up. He'd dressed up because he felt like putting effort into his appearance today. There was no real reason behind it.

She was dressed less casually than his roommate, that was for sure.

The taxi ride into the next town over was uneventful. Cy just sat in the front seat silently, staring out at the view.

When they got to the apartment complex, Cy grinned and ushered Sonia into the building and up the stairs.

He unlocked his apartment door. "Honey, I'm home," he called out, padded into the livingroom. He dropped to his knees in front of his bound Fledgeling and leaned over to kiss him deeply.

"Miss me?" he crooned with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Rayner had been terrified when Cy had pulled him up, the man handled him like a toy and despite also being a Vampire, his own strength couldn’t catch that of his Sire’s.

He lay against the couch, writhing uncontrollably as his body was filled and a ring vibrated around his member.

His body was completely exposed and if Cy was bringing a woman over she was going to see him like this, there was no way to hide what was happening to him.

The man’s gaze turned longingly to the front door, he wanted to follow after Cy, he had promised not to leave him alone again, though he was bringing a woman over he never specified how long he would be, if he would be stuck here for days like last time.

Panic rose in his chest but he slowly calmed, he wasn’t being punished, he hadn’t done anything wrong, Cy wasn’t going to leave him alone.

When the door finally reopened Rayner was a mess, he writhed and bucked against the couch, his body straining as he moaned loudly.

"Cy..."

He whimpered, returning the kiss desperately, his fangs already clicked into place, desire written all over his face, he was hungry and lustful.

"Yes."

He whined, his eyes trailing over the man in yearning before landing on the woman behind him, he could smell her, she was so sweet, it made his mouth water, he kept his mouth closed to hide his fangs, did she know about them?
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 pm

On the taxi ride, Sonia sat behind Cyneric and rubbed his shoulders affectionately. She didn't mind the silence. Maybe he just didn't like talking around others, such as the cab driver.

At first Sonia didn't recognize what the buzzing sound was. But she did hear the sound of a man's moans, and those weren't hard to decipher.

And Cyneric had called this man "honey." And then, before Sonia knew it, he was kissing this man.

A horrified expression came to the girls face. Her cheeks got a dark red color, and tears flooded her eyes.

What was this? Some sort of cruel way of him telling her he was gay and no longer interested? Why would he drag her all the way out here just to show her he was cheating on her with a man?!

A sob burst out from the girls lips and she backed away, bumping into the wall.

"Cyneric, why?" She cried, tears flooding down her rosy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 pm

"Good. I missed you, too."

He smiled at the man, his eyes a soft shade of blue, as he stroked his Fledgeling's cheek gently.

His mind had been on Ray and his current position since he had left the apartment. He had been buzzing to return to him and look after him.

Cy turned his bright gaze over his shoulder, waving Sonia over with a grin.

"Come and meet my roommate, sweetheart. He'll behave."

His head tilted to the side and his brows drew together quizzically. "What's up, sweetheart?" She was crying. Why?

He didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 pm

He gave a gentle whimper as the hand stroked him, he adored moments like this where Cy was actually gentle with him and touched him tenderly.

"I hate it when you leave me."

Rayner nuzzled into the man's hand, his tongue darting out and lapping at it affectionate before he pressed a soft kiss to Cy's wrist.

He couldn't help the movements of his body, jerking and writhing in his bindings as vibrations flowed through him, causing him to moan again.

The Vampire's cheeks actually flushed as the woman started to cry, he was embarrassed about his current state, clearly she had not been told about him.

He wanted to plead with Cy to let him go into the bedroom, he could at least spare the girl having to look at him like this when she had clearly grown attached to Cy in a romantic way.

However with her scent flowing into the house he didn't trust himself to be unbound, plus, Cy would do what ever he wanted despite his pleas, it was just better to remain silent and try not to draw attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:22 am

The young girls mind felt tortured. Cyneric was acting so calm, as if none of this was actually happening.

"Why would you do this to me?" He asked, the tears still streaming down her blushy pink cheeks. She hiccuped from her cries.

"I th-thought you said you l-love me... and you bring me here to watch you be intimate with a man? Wha-what did I do to deserve this?" She sobbed, falling down the wall to a siting position. She covered her face with her hands and wept.

She was convinced that this was a cruel way of him telling her he didn't care for her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 am

"It was only for a little while this time."

Less than an hour. Last time he had left, it had been for almost a week.

The Vampire stood and slowly moved towards Sonia, crouching down in front of her.

He stared at her for a few long minutes, at a complete loss for words.

Why was she crying? He was just checking up on Ray. She wasn't jealous, was she? She had nothing to be jealous about.

"Come say hi to my roommate," he urged gently.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 am

Even an hour was too long, Rayner was hungry and sore, when Cyneric wasn't around he found himself panicking, past experience told him panic was the correct response to being alone like that.

"Cy..."

He muttered softly, the girl's sobbing was upsetting him, the smell of salt filled the air, tears, he could identify that well enough.

The Fledgling gave an insistent tug on his bindings as he tried to move.

He could see well enough that Cyneric didn't understand the girl's distress, he had been human not too long ago, he could understand her torment.

"I think you should move me into the bedroom, she doesn't want to see me like this."

He muttered, his cheeks flushing a little more, brightening his pale face.

If he were put in the other room then she wouldn't have to look at him, hopefully that would calm her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am

"R-roommate? More like lover. I... I can't believe you would have someone on the side without ever telling me." She whimpered pathetically, looking up at him with her puffy eyes. The wet tear streaks made her face glisten.

She was absolutely heartbroken.

She hid her face again. She just wanted to not exist anymore. She didn't want any of this to be real.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 am

His eyes flickered over his shoulder to Ray for a moment before returning to the upset girl.

"Come on, sweetheart," he murmured softly, hooking a finger under her chin to coax her face up.

He wiped her tears away gently.

"I wanted you to meet my roommate, sweetheart. No need for tears. You're too pretty to let tears mar your beautiful appearance."

He leaned forwards to lay a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Come meet him, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:53 am

Cyneric was beyond his help, he could sit there and yell for the man to untie him and let him get dressed and it would make little difference.

He did feel pity for the girl but that emotion was minimal when compared to the desire and arousal he felt. After all, he had been left like this for an hour now.

Rayner squirmed in his binding, abandoning his attempt of aiding the girl in the pursuit of his own endeavors.

He gave a low moan as he arched his back, pushing the vibrator deeper inside of his body, the vibrations around him becoming more evident the more he managed to move.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Sonia looked into Cyneric's eyes. He seemed so innocent, as if he was clueless as to how she could feel this way... this betrayal.

She stood up and followed Cyneric to look at the bound man with multiple vibrators pressed into and around his body. The scene was very erotic, from the way he was splayed out to the moans he was sounding.

"Why are you showing me this? Why is he like this Cyneric?" She asked, looking down. She had no desire to see another man in this way. Her heart belonged to the man she thought loved her back, and only him.

She wasn't sobbing anymore, but her nose and cheeks were still rosy, and tears still threatened to spill from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Cy smiled brightly when Sonia pushed herself to stand.

That was better. She was coming to see him.

The Vampire perched at his fledgeling's hip, stroking a hand through Ray's short hair gently.

"Say hi to Sonia, honey. This is my girl. The one I told you about." He smiled brightly, gesturing for the two to greet each other.

Why was he showing her this? For the two of them to meet, of course. His two favourite people. It was only natural for them to meet, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Rayner's eyes slid shut as the girl moved closer to him, looking at him with those sad, betrayed eyes.

The man gave a small whimper, he was embarrassed to be seen by someone else like this, sprawled out like an offering, but at the same time having her eyes on him, knowing she was looking at him pushed his arousal further.

"Hello Sonia."

Rayner struggled out, the anguish evident in his gaze which locked onto her's reluctantly.

He could smell her, the scent of salt mixing with the smell her sweet blood, it was driving him crazy. His stomach churned in desire, he wanted his two lusts to be sated, but he was forced to lay here as both of them assaulted different senses.

Rayner tugged on his bindings, unable to help himself from wanting to break free.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Sonia only locked eyes with Rayner for a moment before she looked away again. She started to head towards the door. She couldn't take any more of this. It was all too much.

"I want to go home now." She said as she made her way to leave. Her voice chocked and more tills fell down her cheeks.

She felt so confused and cheated, her heart beat painfully in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Cy smiled, stroking a hand through his Fledgeling's hair gently, praising him for greeting the human girl.

Ray was doing so well. He was so pleased with him.

His blue eyes turned up to Sonia when she turned around and he pursed his lips.

She'd come over here and looked at Ray and just walked away? Did she not like Ray? Cy did. He thought Ray was attractive. Very attractive. What was so bad about him in Sonia's eyes that she had to walk away from him?

"Stay for a little while longer, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Lover and the Fledgling   [C] The Lover and the Fledgling Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Lover and the Fledgling
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next