Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 pm

"I would appreciate that, thank you."

She wondered how much she could frighten him with a box of matches, the same kind he had used against her.

Of course she would not harm the man now, he was Zakhar's property, but she would take comfort in scaring him.

"It has not been long since I put him into the infirmary, his ribs should still be nice an tender from healing, if you need a soft spot to target.
Oh, and he is not overly fond of constriction."

She had almost crushed him to death, if being tied up tightly like that again didn't cause him to panic she didn't know what would.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

He nodded with a small smile.

The Lycan turned his gaze up to the moon again and gave a low thoughtful hum. She knew some of Evgeni's weaknesses.

Ribs and tight bonds.

"I will remember for later use if needed. Thank you." Every weakness he found out about Evgeni would aid in his quest to break the older Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

"You're welcome, if it brings him a little bit of misery, I am happy."

Alexis was a very spiteful person, she liked to see people suffer if they wronged her and she had been left very unsatisfied by how easily Evgeni had gotten off.

For the simple fact that he had used fire against her, she loathed him with a passion.

"I had been planning on finding him and breaking a few more ribs but since he belongs to you, I shall keep my hands off of him."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Zakhar gave the woman a little smirk; a promise to bring him a little bit of misery for her.

Te Lycan gave a nod. "Much appreciated."

Zakhar didn't like others touching his things. They were his so no one else was allowed to play with them like he got to.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Alexis liked that smirk, it was full of promise and she didn't need words to know what it meant.

"That is no problem, I know what it is like to be possessive of something."

She replied, thinking back to Aeker and Aodh, she smiled softly and stubbed out her cigarette on the bottom of her boot, she was glad that those two were together despite her earlier objections.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm

So she was also possessive over someone?

Interesting.

He hummed softly as he leaned back, dipping the tips of his fingers into the fountain and letting them skate over the water.

"Is there anything you want me to do?" he asked curiously, turning his silver eye to her. Was there anything she had in mind for Evgeni?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Her golden eyes met his silver one, judging purely by her face you would not have been able to tell the sinister nature of the thoughts running through her mind.

There were many things she would've liked to do to Evgeni, though now that she could not lay a hand on him she hoped that Zakhar would indulge her by carrying them out himself.

By her hand or his, she did not care, as long as Evgeni felt the fear that she had, being set on fire while the sun started to rise, trapped under a large lycan. To a vampire, nothing would be more frightening.

"Just bring him to his knees, by your hand let him know fear as I did.
A few burns would not go astray if you don't mind damaging your toys."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"That I can do."

He needed to make the man fear him to keep him in line, anyway. He could go just that little bit further and really scare him.

Burns.

Not something he did often, but Lino's body had one or two burns scars so it wasn't something he never did.

"I do not promise burns." He had to be in a certain mood to resort to burning his Slave.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Alexis shrugged softly.
"As long as I can see that spirit broken I'll be happy, seeing that man submissive would definitely please me."

She could already imagine it, Evgeni kneeling down by his masters feet, she would definitely get a kick from seeing that.

Perhaps she would even give him a pat on the head, if Zakhar allowed her to, of course.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:30 pm

"As it would please me."

He'd love nothing more than to see Evgeni submit to him the same way Lino did. It'd bring him a dark amusement to see a once so great hunter bow down to him - a man that hadn't hunted nor had a bounty on his head. It'd be a blow to the Bulgarian's pride.

His fingers danced over the surface of the water, creating a number of ripples that melded together to form an intricate design of circles on the glassy surface.

He had done that for years. When he was still human, he'd do it for the children and women in his village to amuse them and pass the time on lazy days when nothing needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Alexis crossed her legs over one another and watched the water ripple.

"I wonder how long he will resist you.
He's stubborn but I suspect he will falter after not too long."

Lycan's whole pack mentality revolved around dominance, if Zakhar made himself dominant than Evgeni could only resist him for so long before be broke.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Zakhar pursed his lips and shrugged.

"I feel he will cause much trouble even after broken."

A man like Evgeni just couldn't stay submissively silent like Lino all the time. Eventually he'd behave, but he'd never behave perfectly all the time. There'd always be something.

Scratching, biting, digging his heels in.

But Zakhar didn't mind that all too much. He liked some fight.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:09 am

"Of course, he's wild, he will always have some of that fight left in him.
But then if he were merely a puppet he would be no fun at all."

She mused, Alexis could not imagine having a slave would be much fun if they constantly did as they were told.

If she were in Zakhar's shoes she would want a slave that kept her on her toes.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

"Da, I believe the same."

He had made the mistake of almost completely breaking Lino and, after six months, was only now able to breathe a little fire back into the teen. He wouldn't do that again. As much as he loved laying with Lino, he wanted a little more fight.

He'd allow Evgeni to keep some of his fire.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 am

"Oh well, breaking the lycan should prove amusing for the time being then.
I can only imagine the fun you will have trying to make him comply."

She chuckled softly, Evgeni was not the sort of man to submit, she would be surprised if both of them made it through the training process without a broken bone or two.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 am

"Da."

The younger of the two grinned darkly.

He'd thoroughly enjoy toying with the man and testing different ways to make him submit to his will.

Evgeni may not enjoy those ways quite so much.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:56 am

"Don't grin like that, you're going to make me jealous that I didn't claim him after letting him live.

Though I don't think I would be able to get through training him without killing him out of frustration."

She confessed, tapping her finger to her bottom lip as she thought it over.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:06 am

"You are welcome to join session if it pleases you."

He grin on his face only widened.

"Clothing optional," he added with a twinkle in his silver-grey eye. He wanted to see how she'd react to that. Would she flirt back? Politely decline? Make a mountain out of a molehill and kick off?

He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 am

A small smirk flitted across her lips.
"Maybe I will take you up on that offer."

She replied with a soft chuckle. The vampire knew that inside she wanted something different, she wanted Tahir, but she had tried to tear herself away from the idea of being able to have a relationship with the lycan.

It was only a matter of time before she lost it and injured or even killed him. If she could do it to Aeker, she could do it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 am

She flirted back. He hadn't been expecting that. She had expected a polite denial. Proves that you can't judge people from knowing them a short while.

"Door is always open when you want to join. Perhaps you could help train Malenʹkiy Volk."

He lifted his hand from the water and flicked a few beads of water at her with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:40 am

"I'll definitely keep that in mind if I find myself bored one night."
She replied with a soft smirk, chances were that she would not take him up on the offer.

Her mind was far too cluttered with thoughts without adding such things onto the pile.

"Watch yourself, Volk, splash me and I will make you go for a swim."
She threatened gently, a small smile still gracing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 am

His eyes twinkled at the challenge.

Swim, huh?

His hand skimmed through the water, sending a small streak in the vampire's direction. Like many Lycan, he couldn't help but take up a challenge when it came along.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:47 am

She tutted softly under her breath and she wiped the water from her dress and arms.

"You lycan can never heed warnings can you?"
She shook her head and looked up at him, her eyes glinting mischievously.

Her hand rested in her lap, her slender finger sticking out and twirling in a circular motion before flicking into the direction of the fountain.

With that his shadow became a little denser and darker as it took on a form.

The tendril wrapped itself around the lycans torso and pulled him up off his seat before dumping him into the fountain with a splash.

"I warned you." She added with a chuckle as she stepped away from the fountain to avoid being pulled in.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 am

Zakhar gave a shocked noise when he was yanked from his seat perched on the fountain.

The water rushed around him, soaking his clothes and hair.

He lay in the water, staring with wide, shocked eyes for a moment before sitting up, wringing out his saturated hair.

The man stared at Alexis dully for a few moments before a dee rumbling laugh sounded. He hadn't met many people so brave. It was a good trait to have.

Zakhar leaned over and wrapped his arms around her, also dragging her into the fountain, laugh still shaking his body.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 am

Alexis burst into laughter as she looked at him sitting in the fountain completely soaked, she really did try to warn him but he tested her, and her threats were never empty.

She covered her mouth with her hand as her chest shook with silent giggles, the dull stare he gave her was just precious, he looked so unamused.

The vampire yelped loudly as she was pulled into the water fully clothed.

She sat there with her hands folded over her chest as she tried to give him a scolding look, her long silver hair now draped over her face, clinging to her cheeks.

She could not keep the look up for long before she broke into laughter again.
Here they were, a vampire and a lycan, hundreds of years old sitting in a fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next