Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 am

"Da."

He'd have to accept that he'd become a mess after every Full moon.

"Your word are nice, Alexis, but they cannot help. The twins and I do not get along well. No amount of word will change that." Nothing could get through to those two thick-headed Irishmen.

"Perhaps I should stay by Aleksandr. He is good protector." He was always a good Master. He was a great man.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:15 am

"That's probably a good idea, I can't imagine being beaten bloody every full moon would be a pleasant experience."

Again she thought back to Tahir and his sister, perhaps she would have to ask Aodh to keep and eye out for them on full moon.

She didn't want anything to happen to him, a smile spread across her lips softly, perhaps she would spend the full moon with Aeker perched up on the roof, watching like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 am

"Is not."

It wasn't half a millennia ago and it still wasn't now.

But he had Lino to think about and he'd take the beatings from the twins willingly if it meant he;d keep his promise to the boy about staying here and settling down.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 pm

She mused over the rooftop idea, it seemed like an increasingly good idea, she could keep and eye on both her brothers as well as Tahir.

And she knew the lycan would not disappoint in putting on a good show, as long as Aodh and Tahir weren't the ones being beaten, she didn't care.

"Oh well, if you do get in a brawl, at least try to make it entertaining."
Alexis chuckled softly, perhaps a cruel thing to say but lycan didn't get to that age without getting accustomed to fighting and by the look of Zakhar, he could hold his own.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 pm

"I'll try."

He vowed that he wouldn't lose that fight until he had at least broken one of Aodh's bones. Hopefully one that would slow him down a lot.

Leg maybe?

"I supposed you will be watching fights?" She was brave to consider watching what went on within a pack on the full moon. It was dangerous and gory and, more often than not, just plain disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:36 pm

She nodded softly and pulled out a small metal case from her dress pocket, taking out a cigarette and propping it in her mouth.

"My brother watches from the roof, I think this full moon I will join him up there.
It's always fun to see wolves going at each other, well, it's amusing when it's not you being the one attacked."

Far too many times had she been on the sharp end of a lycan's teeth, their species was not one she particularly enjoyed fighting against.
They were hard to kill and if they got you pinned, you were dead.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Zakhar shook his head softly.

"Your brother is fool." If any of the wolves knew that someone was watching them at their most animalistic, they'd go ballistic. Very few wolves liked other people watching them.

He was one of the few that didn't mind other people watching him.

"I hope the two of you don't get caught by one of the younger Volk." The younger ones are usually the ones that didnt like to be watching. He enjoyed Alexis' company and didn't particularly want to see her torn to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Alexis chuckled and waved her hand dismissively, she did not worry about the other wolves.

Aodh already knew that Aeker would be watching, she doubted he would mind her joining her brother.
And any younger wolves that had a problem with it, she could deal with on her own.

"Oh don't worry about us, Zakhar, we vampires are quite difficult to catch.
Plus I would be more concerned about yourself."

If they did run into trouble, Aeker would shadow-meld and she could fly, they would be by no means trapped or defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Vampires are quite difficult to catch, yes, but Volk have instincts that even vampires can't escape at times.

You had to be very careful around Lycan when you were a vampire. Even more so if you plan on invading something as private as a full moon run.

Especially with volatile Wolves there.

He doubted many people would like knowing that there were vampires snooping.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm

"One thing I have learned while being here, it seems someone is always lurking around somewhere close.

If the wolves truly believed that their run was a private affair then they are the foolish ones."

She replied, shaking her head as she lit her cigarette, a rare treat nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 pm

"Whoever is waiting round corner for Volk must be stupid."

Lycan were known for being violent creatures. Surprising or spying on a wolf was a dangerous game that only a few were stupid or brave enough to participate in.

His eyes slid shut and he raised his face to the moon, basking in the faint light bathing his face. He loved the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 pm

"You must try to understand Zakhar that we are not watching for sport, spying or to pull ourselves from boredom.
We're watching because there are people in the pack that we care greatly for.

No one could blame us for not being able to sit inside the mansion while those dear to us could be getting torn apart."

Regardless of how dangerous it was she knew Aeker would be up on that roof on full moon, sitting there with a book in his hand that would remain unread, listening out for the howls that he knew belonged to Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

"Even more stupid," he murmured softly.

His eyes didn't flicker open again. His face stayed raised to the moon. The dim light cast dark shadows over his pale skin

"I hope they bring great joy. If you get caught watching Volk, they will not be able to help you." Alexis and her brother seemed to have strong feelings for their Wolf partners. Not many people would risk the possibility of getting torn apart by a pack of angry animals for a partner.

A dark feeling began to swell and grow in the pit of his stomach.

Heh... he hummed in morbid amusement. Jealous of little thing like love... Zakhar never wanted love. Love was beyond him and he didn't care for it. And yet he still found himself a little jealous of people that had it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Alexis shrugged slightly.
"If that's how you want to look at it, I could not care less."

If this lycan had decided that she was stupid she didn't care about his opinion.

"Good, let the wolves try to tear me apart then, I care more for their safety then I do my own."

She spoke dismissively as if the thought of being killed by lycans did not faze her.

Her safety was of little importance to her, if she worried about that then she would not have done what she did with her life.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm

His lips curled upwards and he finally opened his eyes.

"You are brave, strong woman with strong bond, Alexis."

She must have truly loved those Lycan she was watching if she would stand being attacked by the rest of the pack just to make sure they were safe.

It was an admirable trait.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 pm

"Brave or foolish, I have not decided which yet, thank you though."

She smiled softly, her eyes meeting his.
The vampire could not help but see the softer side of this man, more than likely a side he chose to hide from the world.

He looked like a rough man, with zero tolerance but he seemed to be swayed easily enough if he had gone from thinking of her a stupid and then as brave.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"Both is best answer."

Alexis was a fine mix of brave and foolish for doing what she did. It made for a strong woman, but it could also be her downfall if she wasn't careful.

"I will put on good show; fight cocky Volk that think you can win." He'd enjoy doing that. He loved beating others down to size.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

A cruel little smirk spread across her lips.
"Speaking of which, I can tell that you are quite old, though younger than myself, Zakhar, stronger than most your age.

But there is a rather cocky lycan who I still hold a grudge against, if he were to get injured on the full moon, I would be very appreciative."

She replied with a gentle laugh.
Alexis was still rather pissed off about being set on fire, she had let the hunter live but she still wanted to see him suffer.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:43 pm

The Lycan shrugged.

He didn't boast his age or power. He was strong but he rarely used his strength in fights.

"Oh? Which Volk?" He'd see what he could do about injuring said Lycan; make a show out of it for her. It'd amuse him, too.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

"Evgeni Pavlov.
He is a bounty hunter."
She replied, playing idly with the ends of her hair, running her fingers through it.

"Hunters and I don't really get along very well."
She explained briefly, she would not go into details unless asked, she didn't want to bore the lycan with the tale unless he took interest in hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Evgeni Pavlov.

The Lycan laughed aloud.

So she had a grudge on his newest Slave, did she? He could see why. Evgeni wasn't the easiest way person to make friends with.

"What has my Slave done to cause trouble?" He'd enjoy hearing the story.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:56 pm

"Your slave?"
She asked in a confused tone, raising an eyebrow at him.

"That Scheißkerl, heard about my bounty and decided he would take it upon himself to take my head to the Hunters Association and line his pockets.

The coward attacked me at day break when I was on my way back to the mansion."

She shook her head softly, what self respecting hunter goes after a vampire when the sun is nearly up, hunters use to have some pride.

"Regrettably I let him live after he set me on fire, though I did give him quite a few broken bones to remember me by."
She added with a dark chuckle.

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

"Da. He challenged me and I decided to break him."

It was a work in progress, but he was definitely going to break the man. He had taken the job upon himself and he wasn't giving up until he had Evgeni under his total control.

Set her on fire? Nasty way to go for vampires. Too much like being burned to death in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Her face lit up in amusement as he spoke.
"Wonderful!"
She chimed in happily, her dark mood replaced by one of joy.

"Once he is good and broken I'd love to see him again, I hope he still fears me, that look on his face when I was deciding his fate..."

She looked up at Zakhar, her golden eyes practically glowing.

"You should have seen it, it was delicious."
The vampire took great joy in seeing that man squirm, he deserved it for fighting in such a dishonorable way.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

"I will make sure to bring him to you after I break him."

It'd be amusing to see how the man reacted to seeing someone who he had tried to kill in the past. Especially when he lost most of his fire.

He'd definitely have to remember so he could see it.

"I will have to find my own way of eliciting expression of fear." Zakhar would have to get very creative with that. A grin slowly spread over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)   Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect night for company. (Alexis and Zakhar)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next