Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company Empty
PostSubject: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 am

Alek leaned back in the large, comfortable leather chair he had claimed as his own, settling his book on a knee of his crossed legs.

He had been lounging in the library, close to the burning fire for a little over an hour.

A bottle of brandy and a half-empty crystal glass sat on the table beside him.

The Greek lifted the glass to his lips and took a long sip of the alcohol within as his eyes trailed over the words printed on the page.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 am

Belial was having a night to himself, he had spent the last week bonding with everyone under his care, spending time with each of them individually and together.

He wandered into the library, his bright purple eyes automatically falling on Aleksandr.

"Evening Alek."

He created with a pleasant smile as he rifled through the books on one of the nearby shelves, searching for a text on fairies.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 am

His silver eyes flickered up at the greeting.

Belial.

He hadn't had the time to search the man out and have a decent chat without Giacinto causing trouble and trying to turn him against the Fallen.

"Evening, Belial. Has life being treating you well?"

His lips curled upwards into a pleasant smile as he turned the page in his book.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:04 am

"Very well." He responded as he found the book be had been looking for, perching himself on a seat close to the Lycan.

"Seems this sleepy little Coven has quite a lot to offer, much to Tony's distaste, I will not be leaving any time soon."

He replied, the smile on his lips widening, he had reasons to stay now, no matter what that woman did he would not be going anywhere, not now that he had Zakhar, Coilean and Asher.

"It's been a while since we have last spoken, have you been well?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:10 am

"It is generally the smaller covens that hold the most interest."

His lips curled upwards a little. "I was supposed to be leaving with my sons soon after I arrived. The three of us have yet to leave nearing a year after our arrival."

It was funny how his plans for just visiting had been completely rearranged.

"Yes, it has. And last time I barely got a word in edgeways around Tony." As much as he loved the woman, she was loud and very, very opinionated. It took a lot to be able to tolerate her.

"I've been very well."

A lot had happened to him recently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:13 am

"Well I do hope you don't plan on leaving any time soon, I've met both of your sons and I am quite fond of one of them."

He replied, that was funny enough in itself since both Coilean and Aodh seemed to have hated him when they first met, Aodh still hated him.

"I think this is the first place in many millennium that I have found multiple people who I'm fond of."

He mused, that was even more entertaining, he had been close to so few people and now he had many.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 am

"We've made a home for ourselves here. The only one of us that would want to leave here would be Coilean." He already had done; moved away into the city alone.

Alek chuckled softly.

"Its always the place you least expect where you find friendship." And more than that. "I have met up with many people from my past here through coincidence." Moe, Zakhar, Lycus.

Cacciatori di Sangue was a very strange place.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 am

A small knowing smile curled at the corner of the Fallen's lips, Coilean wouldn't be leaving the Coven anytime soon, that much he was certain of, though he doubted Aleksandr would be pleased if he found out what he had done to his son.

"As have I, it seems the most interesting people pass through here."

Though he knew he would be seeing Tony here seeing Noam was a complete shock, though he would've seen the Angel regardless of where he was.

"I find the coven, and it's occupants very fitting to my tastes."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 am

Alek nodded in agreement.

"Yes, there are definitely some rather interesting people residing in the coven at the moment."

His favourite at the moment being Lycus.

He was looking forward to their next meeting.

"I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say that I'm glad we keep you amused here."

Alek bought his glass up to his mouth again. "Do you have an interest in faeries?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 am

"There are the rare few here that keep my interest and never fail to amuse me."

He replied with a little smirk, without his Slaves he would find himself going excessively bored.

"Hmm?"
His eyes trailed back down to the book in his grasp.

"Oh yes, I recently came into the possession of a faerie, it has been a long time since I encountered one, thought I better brush up."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 am

"We are the same in that aspect."

Lycus never failed to provide amusement for him.

Alek's brow furrowed. "You have a faerie?" How strange. "Does it interact with people?" He hadn't seen a faerie in centuries. They were so few and far between these days.

And even when you saw one, it would be rare for it to stick around.

They were very skittish creatures.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 am

"I do."
He replied with a small nod as he scanned the page and flicked through it.

"I found her abandoned in a BDSM club so I took her in as my own, I don't think she even knows what she is."

He added, as if it were no big deal.
Faeries were extremely rare and to have found one in a place like that was unheard of.

But that was the truth, that was how he had found Asher no matter how bizarre it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:40 am

"A BDSM club?"

That was... unbelievable. How could a faerie tolerate being in a club like that? By nature they were skittish and stayed away from people.

But this one was in a club full of people. Dangerous people, at that.

He didn't understand.

It made more sense factoring in the idea that she didn't know what she was. If you didn't know you were supposed to be a creature that stayed away from other sentient beings, you were't likely to stay away from them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

"A supernatural club in Amsterdam."
He clarified, the more details he gave the more bizarre the story sounded, but true nonetheless.

"She has been a Slave for quite some time, she doesn't know how to do anything else.

She needed a new Master so I took her, mostly out of pity but she has proven herself time and time again, she has gone far beyond my expectations."

He had taken her out of pity but he no longer pitied her nor gave her special treatment, she was as much his slave as Zakhar was.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:49 am

Not just a BDSM club, a Supernatural BDSM club. That was even stranger.

And the idea of the club piqued his interest. He couldn't help but imagine himself at such a club with Lycus at his elbow wearing nothing but a collar and a chastity cage.

Enough of that, he had company.

"What a strange creature she must be. You have yourself quite a catch there, Belial. If I were you, I would keep hold of her." He definitely wouldn't let go of a Slave as rare as she if he had one.

"Have you had her long?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 am

"All of my Slaves are quite unique and I plan to keep a firm hold on all of them.

I have a keen eye for talent and my current Slaves are once in a lifetime finds."

He had no intention of losing Zakhar, Coilean or Asher anytime soon, he was attached to each of them, Zakhar more so than the others, he could never lose his Mate.

"Not too long, little over a month I suspect, she was in bad shape when I got her, deathly thin, but she is progressing nicely."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:59 am

"You have more than one?"

His lips curled upwards and his gaze turned back to his book. "I find myself with barely enough time to care for s Submissive. I admire you for being able to keep so many Slaves."

Alas, Lycus wasn't his full-time Slave. Yet. That would change.

"I'm curious about her. She sounds interesting."

He truly was curious about her. A Faerie. A Slave Faerie. It was just unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:02 am

"Two Slaves, and one pet, they keep my hands full but I enjoy each of them."
The fallen laughed softly.

"I suppose it is a good thing for the Coven, they stop be from growing bored."
Belial placed his book down and turned to the Lycan.

"You are more than welcome to meet her if you wish, and if you are so inclined I'd happily bring you and your submissive to the club with me on my next trip.

I didn't know you were the Master-type still Aleksandr, it is a pleasant surprise to see that you haven't given it up."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 am

Two Slaves and a pet. "You have a lot of time on your hands, Belial."

His eyes flickered up. "I would love to meet her." He was allowed to meet a Faerie again for the first time in centuries. He was excited.

A brow arched. An invitation to the club as well. "Thank you for the offer. I'll have to talk it over with my submissive." How would Lycus react to being paraded around a BDSM club? Probably not well. He'd need some...convincing.

Alek set his book down and his eyes flickered to the fireplace. "I thought I had given it up. I was quite content without living that lifestyle." He leaned back into the armchair again, legs stretching out in front of him. "And then my Master appeared. I found I enjoyed seeing him below me after failing to take me." He loved that sight. "For the first time since I let go of Zakhar, I missed the lifestyle."

The Lycan shook his head, lips curling upwards.

"I think the lifestyle will be far more interesting now. Equipment was rather limited a few hundred years back."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 am

"I ask her to come down shortly, she is shy, but warms to people quickly enough."

He smirked slightly as Aleksandr arched a brow at him, it would be interesting to see him in a club like that, getting in touch with his old self.

"Uhh I see, you finally got your hands on Lycustheos after all this time?"
He knew the Lycan's history well enough, Belial had been around for a very long time and knew all the major families around the world, if you were anyone Belial knew of you.

"I could imagine how good is must feel having him at your mercy, if memory serves, he is quite a good looking man."

All Elves were beautiful but even amongst Elves some looked better than others and Lycus was very near the top.

"I'm must thank you for letting Zakhar go, him and I are very close now."
He added, a smirk curling at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 am

The Lycan gave a nod. "Thank you." he was understandably rather excited to see her.

His lips curled into a dark smirk. "That I did." He had Lycus and he was proud of that accomplishment. Lycus was known for being a cruel, dominant man. To see him as a submissive was a beautiful thought.

Alek pursed his lips. "When I have Slaves, its not looks I judge them on. I wish for a good, loyal person that will do as they're told." Or a stubborn person that he could break. Lycus fit into the second one rather well.

"His looks are merely a bonus."

The Greek gave a soft sigh. "I miss him. But I couldn't keep him as a Slave while captaining a ship. I just wouldn't have had time to be with him. He needed to be a Slave back then; I couldn't take him with me." He missed Zakhar immensely. If he could, he'd take him back in a heartbeat.

But he was with Belial now and no matter how much he wanted him, he wouldn't get him.

"Perhaps in the future I could have a Session with Zakhar?" he asked, silver eyes turning back to the man. "And, if you wish, you are more than welcome to have a Session with Lycus."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:33 am

"You must miss him, but if it makes you feel any better, I took Zakhar as my Mate, that man means a lot me now, just....don't tell Tony."

He pursed his lips slightly, he hadn't let anyone other than himself dominate Zakhar since he had first taken him as a Slave.

"If you take up my offer I'll let you have some time up on stage with him, it would be fun to see how you use to handle him, plus he is much more responsive when there is a room full of people with their eyes on him."

A soft purr rumbled in his chest, suddenly the thought of sharing his mate didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"It has been a long while since he has had anyone other than myself and those in my care so it will be a pleasant surprise for him and I'd like to see how Lycus handles being under my whip."

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 am

"I do miss him." Zakhar was more than just someone at the other end of his whip. He had a strong emotional attachment to him.

"There's no need to tell her." He enjoyed Belial's company. He didn't want Tony driving him away for any reason.

Alek smirked widely. "Before me he wasn't a pain slut." That would be more than enough explanation as to how he used to treat him. Zakhar was more responsive when there were people around? He hadn't known he was an exhibitionist. Learn something new every day.

"I'd very much like to see how Lycus reacts to someone else dominating him."

He probably wouldn't react well to it. But Alek would love to see how Belial reacts to that to put him back in line.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 am

"In that case I will definitely organize for the two of you to have a little bonding time together, I know he would enjoy it, he has nothing but positive things to say about having you as a Master."

He knew that Aleksandr has influcenced the Lycan's love of pain, something he was very grateful for.

"Then I insist that we take a trip to Amsterdam, all four of us, have some real fun.

Seeing such a prideful Elf in a submission position is too good to pass up."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 am

"It would be much appreciated."

He'd enjoy catching up with Zakhar and he was sure Zakhar would enjoy it, too. There was a lot more potential for a good Session now. More toys, more things to play with.

"That sounds good."

He was already looking forward to the trip to Amsterdam and they haven't even made any arrangements for it.

"It is a very nice sight," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next