Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Meeting Zeke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:21 pm

A grin spread across the wolfs lips.

"That's what I like to hear, pup.
Will be nice having another wolf around who isn't afraid of a little brawling."

In a strange turn of events Zeke could actually see himself befriending this man, depending on how he handled the rest of the pack.
He had a similar sense of humor and didn't seem to take Zeke too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

The man chuckled lightly. "Damn right I'm not."

He sat back down on the grass, legs sprawled out in a comfortable, yet slightly odd-looking position. Taking out a small silver-coloured case from his pocket, he opened it, picking out a cigarette and lighting up. He held it up, offering one to Zeke.

"Cigarette?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 pm

"Cheers."

He replied, leaning over and taking one, waiting for the man to light it before slipping it between his lips.

"You been into town yet? There's a mean little pub down there that my bands plays at.
Few drinks, game of pool, good fun."

He added with grin, yup he was definitely warming to this pup, he was a good guy from what he could tell so far.

"By the way, don't tell Moe."
He said, breathing out a steady stream of smoke, he'd never hear the end of it if she caught him smoking.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm

He lit the cigarette for him before slipping the lighter and cigarette case back inside his jacket pocket.

"No, I haven't. I'll have to drop in for a bit." he grinned. "What kind of music?"

He wasn't fussy about music, as a rule. Rock and roll would always be close to his heart, as that was what he had listened to when he was growing up. But modern rock, metal...even some reggae... it was all good and interesting.

"And don't worry, I'm no snitch."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:12 pm

"Yeah it's called 'The Last Stand' good place."

He replied, nodding softly as he leaned back on the grass, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Metal mostly, nothing too heavy, I like people being able to actually understand the words."

He added with a soft chuckle, grinning at the man.

"I appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 am

"Sounds good. What do you play?"

He took another drag of his cigarette, the smoke billowing softly from between his lips, spiralling up into the night sky. Sometimes he wished he could play an instrument, especially guitar or drums, but he couldn't. Well, he had an eternity to learn, so he'd probably get around to it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

"Lead guitar and vocals."

Zeke could play acoustic and electric guitar but has always favored the electric, it's sound was more edgy.

He took he last breath of his cigarette and stumped it out on the grass.

"I'll take you to meet our Alpha soon, he likes to meet all the members of his pack."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 am

"Sure."

He took another drag before throwing it down on the grass, grinding it under his heel. Taking out the pack again, he lit another.

"One for the road." he explained. "Figured your Alpha probably wouldn't appreciate me breathing smoke in his face."

Well, that was one reason. The main reason was that he was a chain smoker who just didn't know when to quit. On the other hand, he wasn't affected by it, so he didn't see the problem. Though it was mildly irritating having to stop for a cigarette break every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am

"Yeah probably not a wise idea to be blowing smoke in his face."

Zeke replied with a light chuckle as he lay back on the grass, lazily stretching his body out to its full length, his joints cracking happily as he relaxed.

"I think you will be suprised, Aleksandr is not like other Alphas."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Damien cocked his head curiously, suddenly looking a lot more dog-like. "How?"

He took a drag of his cigarette, stretching with a contented sigh. Lying down looked pretty good right now, but he didn't want to get ash in his face. Cigarettes were more important.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Zeke scratched his back against the grass before laying his head on his hands as he rolled onto his stomach.

"He is over three thousand years old, he's the calmest and wisest of all of us.
Most Alphas show their dominance by being the biggest and most aggressive.
Aleksandr is big but he doesn't need aggression at all.
He has this aura about him that simply demands respect, I for one would hate to see him mad."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

He nodded slowly, slowly letting out a puff of smoke.

This "Aleksandr" did sound different. His old Alpha had been vicious to say the least. He had driven out several pups when they first started, not for any particular reason other than wanting to bully them a bit. "Bullying" normally meaning almost ripping them to shreds. Somehow he had survived that ordeal. Usually by spending most of his time up trees where a wolf couldn't get.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

"When you are ready we can go see him, he's a hard man to find at the best of times."

Zeke smiled softly and closed his eyes, sprawling out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 am

"Mystery-man, huh?" Damien chuckled, stubbing out his cigarette in the grass. "Ready when you are."

He was looking forward to meeting his pack. It was kind of lonely without other wolves, even though he had never been particularly close with his old one.

He waited for Zeke to get up, gazing down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:27 am

Zeke chuckled, "No not really, he just doesn't hang out in one place consistently, makes guessing where he might be difficult."

He got to his feet with a quiet groan, when they were both standing it was very obvious how much bigger Zeke was, he towered over Damien.

"Riteo then, lets find him."
Zeke sniffed the air, trying to pick up Alek's scent, it got easier the more familiar he became with each person.

"This way."
He nodded towards the surrounding forest, the Alpha must have been hunting, that or he wanted a quiet place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 am

Damien blinked a little as Zeke stood up, trying to look up at him without looking a little bit daunted.

He followed behind him, glancing ahead through the trees, not knowing quite what to expect. Would the pack be together? Would the alpha be alone? How large was Aleksandr? He could smell a Lycan scent, but it was unfamiliar and almost indistinguishable as it kept blending into the surrounding smells of the trees, grass and forest wildlife.

"Is he near?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:03 am

"Close."

Zeke nodded, not looking back at the man, instead focusing on the forest in front of him.

It would of been easier sniffing the alpha out in his wolf form but he could not be bothered having to wait for Damien to change, instead they just trudged through the dense part of the forest until Aleksandr came into view.

"Alek." Zeke called out to the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 am

Alek was sat at the base of a mauled tree, rubbing at his throbbing head.

His next little episode hadn't waited the couple of moths he thought it would. And this time he had lashed out violently.

He was thankful that it was only a tree that he had killed.

If anyone else had been around he wouldn't have liked to see the sight of them after he had been through with them.

He looked up at the call of his name, lips quirking into a smile when he caught sight of his grandson.

Aleksandr stood, pushing his hair back out of his face, uncaring of his current lack of dress, and padded towards the younger wolves.

"Evening. How has the day been treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm

His eyes momentarily flickered up to the mangled tree and decided that perhaps making a cheeky comment or flirting might not be the best idea.

"Evening."

He cocked his head at the man. Aleksandr looked different from what he expected. He wasn't sure what he had expected, but somehow he was. Shaking it off, he grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Zeke raised and eyebrow at the tree, he automatically knew what had caused the alpha to lash out like that.

"Evening. Uh, yeah today's been fine." He said, if the pup was not there he would have responded differently and asked the man about his memory flashes, he should not of had one so soon, but it was not for the young lycan's ears to know these personal details about the Alpha's life.

He gazed at Alek, silently asking if he was alright, if he was still unstable he did not want the pup getting too close to him. He did not want to have to get between the two if Alek lashed out. Though Zeke was only a tiny bit smaller than Alek, in both human and wolf form he doubted his strength was anywhere close to the alpha's.

"We have a new pup looking for a pack, Alek meet Damien."
He replied, stepping aside so the younger lycan came into view.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 pm

He shook his head when the man arched a brow. The episode was over. He was calm.

He wouldn't attack anyone.

Alek pushed his hair out of his face and gave Damien a half smile. The timing could have been better, but he wasn't going to act hostile just because he had a little headache.

"It's a pleasure, Damien. Welcome to the pack. I'm Aleksandr, but feel free to call me Alek."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 am

He caught Zeke's worried glance at Alek and his eyebrows twitched for a moment. Well that was reassuring. With the tree looking like it did, it seemed like climbing a tree wouldn't work as an escape route this time.

Welp, if he died, he died. There wasn't really anything he could do about it.

"Cheers. Nice place you've got here."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 am

Zeke's posture relaxed as he moved to lean against an undamaged tree.

He could not help but chuckle softly, the contrast between Alek's quite formal way of speaking compared to Damien's slang was fairly amusing, he wondered if that was how he sounded when he spoke to the Alpha.

"Thought I would show Damien around, I figured you should be our first stop, I know how you like to meet all the new pups."
He replied with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 am

"I'm only a tenant. My ex-mate owns the mansion grounds."

His eyes turned to the mauled tree and he gave a sheepish grin. "I hope the Elves don't mind that too much." I knew Sprout would have a few choice words for him about mauling a poor innocent tree.

He nodded to Zeke. "Thank you. I barely get the time to search for new pack members between helping Flower out and thinking..."

Thinking, remembering; same difference.

"Hopefully the pup's treating you well, Damien."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Zeke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2