Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

(I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

(I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ Empty
PostSubject: (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^   (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 am

Taylor Longwood.

Or now, Taylor Skylark.

She couldn't help but grin as she thought of that, running her thumb over the ring that her now husband had just given her a few months back.

They had been together for centuries, but it never felt the right time for them to be so bound together. it was only recently that they felt the time was right, also they could only be bothered recently because their relationship was perfect before.

The only reason Taylor wasn't with her husband right now was because she was curious about the mansion Valora had told her about and he had to stay back to run the garage they had set up further south.

Though they were married, they both still did their own thing. Taylor was still a Bounty Hunter, And he was a hired Assassin.

Taylor drove up the driveway to Cacciatori di Sangue, rubbing her temples a little as memories she swore wasn't hers flashed through her mind. Sighing softly, she sparked up a cigarette and ran a hand through her hair before parking up and getting out of her Land Rover defender.

she slung her bag over her back and looked around, familiarity screaming at her despite her never having been here as far as she could remember.

Taylor looked far different from the last time she was there. Her tattoos were different, now stripes edged in dots along her sides going onto her back and front, hair short again and age lines different, slightly more defined, and laugh lines being more prominent. she also appeared more mature and relaxed, energies still lively and hectic, but controlled and collected. each movement was easy and fluid. don't get her wrong, she still had all her old scars, from her fights and scuffles, and what was once outcast marks are now major scratch marks from a large cat creature she had to get rid of (not related in any way to Alexis).

Taylor softly smoked her cigarette as she looked over the mansion, trying to figure out why it was familiar and why memories that she thought weren't hers were splashed across her mind

----------------------------------------------------------------

to get an idea of what happened to her, look here: http://noah-of-chance.deviantart.com/art/Taylor-Longwood-Rework-and-Reboot-358175673

her memories of one course of life (such as stuff happenign at CdS) are locked away due to her conciousness and body taking on another course of life, coming across old friends and the likes in different ways. other may remember her as the events still happened, but she won't remember them ^^ just to alert you.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^   (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 am

The loud bell-like laugh of a small Lycan-Elf hybrid filled the air of the large mansion Vestibule, followed soon thereafter by a small figure padding into the area from the direction of the Aria Wing.

She was adorned in denim dungarees and a plain green shirt. The legs of the denim fabric were rolled up a little so the bottoms didn't drag along the ground. Her hair was pulled into two bunches.

Supported in each arm was a child; both wearing the same dungaree and green shirt combination as their mother. Both children had hold of one of the bunches of hair each and were playing with them, making moustaches and beards out of them; something they had seen on their father when he had bummed around the house for a few days being lazy enough to avoid shaving.

The laughter had stemmed from Cinaed attempting to split the hair around his head to look like the long bunches Moe were currently wearing.

The Hybrd didn't even notice Taylor as she padded across the room. She was too preoccupied with her sons and their actions..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^   (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:12 am

Taylor looked over the Hybrid with curiosity as her children played.

The female had an unusual scent...both elven and lycan. She had a mate, and the children were obviously hers judging by scent and apperance.

"Heya, miss. Are you one of the people that live here in the mansion?" Taylor asked, arching an eyebrow and smiling a little, making sure to keep the cigarette away from the children.

Taylor offered a hand to the other. "Hey, I'm Taylor Skylark. Pleasure to meet you." she said with a huge grin on her face, but eyes wary.

this one brought up strong memories that weren't hers and made her head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^   (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 am

Her eyes tore away from Luka toying with his makeshift beard when she was addressed.

"Taylor," the woman murmured softly.

The blue-haired woman in front of her was definitely her friend.

"Oh Taylor, I thought you were gone for good. It's so good seeing you again." The small woman rushed forwards, gripping her sons close to her chest so they didnt fall.

"Zeke'll be pleased. We've both missed you so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^   (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 am

Taylor blinked and stepped back.

"Um....Do I know you from somewhere?.....and who's this Zeke?" she asked, confused.

She could have sworn she'd never seen this girl before...but something in the back of her mind stirred and gave her a worse headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^   (I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

(I) (Moe + Zeke plz ^^) Heya All ^^
Page 1 of 1