Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Come Little Children (Zeke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Come Little Children (Zeke) Empty
PostSubject: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Moe stood, leaning against the large crib in the nursery, one hand dangling in, stroking a chubby cheek of one of her sons gently.

In the past two days life had been hectic. The birth had passed with no troubles and she had managed to get a few hours rest while Zeke, Aodh, Aeker and Giacinto too care of the two beautiful pups.

But as soon as she woke up there were things to be done. Babies crying for attention and food. A family to share the happy moments with. Said family to feed before they all starved to death; only one willing cook among them and she was too preoccupied with Luka to even think about cooking.

She hadn't had much sleep in the last two days but she was happy none-the-less.

The Hybrid hummed softly as her fingers moved from Luka's cheek to Cinaed's.

"Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away
Into A Land
Of Enchantment," she sang softly. Her soft voice cast an almost haunting sound to the gentle song as her green eyes gazed down upon the children. Her children.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Zeke had been taking a nap, he had reluctantly finished his shift of guarding and caring for the pups and went to bed, falling asleep instantly, he didn't want to be away from them and as such had been staying up until he could no longer keep his eyes open.

He padded in quietly, not wanting to disturb the children, a smile graced the man's face as he stood in the door way, leaning against it and staring at the scene in front of him, his beautiful wife with his two sons, he couldn't be happier.

Coming up behind her he wrapped his arms around her small waist and held her close, leaning his chin against her shoulder as his eyes cast down adoringly to the boys.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:19 pm

"Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows."

She leaned back against the warm body pressed against her back, eyes sliding shut.

The woman turned her head to place a gentle kiss to her husband's cheek, nuzzling against him affectionately with a warm smile.

"Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows." She sang even softer now, almost whispering the words as her hands moved to rest on Zeke's forearms.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm

A gentle purr rumbled in his chest as she kissed his cheek and leaned against him.

This was perfect, two healthy baby boys and there hadn't been any issues during the birth so mother and pups were fine, he really could not have asked for more than this.

His hand reached down into the crib, stroking each of his son's head's softly, already he could see the resemblance of both of them in their children.

One had his jet black hair and the other had Moe's orange hair, they were adorable children.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Moe began purring in return, eyes fluttering open to watch her husband stroke their sons heads gently.

It was a heart warming sight.

A happy family, at last.

Two and a half centuries of waiting and she finally had a happy little family to call her own.

The woman turned in Zeke's hold, her song falling quiet as she leaned up to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:43 pm

His hand pulled out of the crib and wrapped around Moe as she turned around, holding her close as he returned her kiss.

A smile graced his lips, it was funny really, he never could see himself with this life a few years ago, not in his wildest dreams.

But everything with Moe just happened so fast, she changed him, for the better and things just fell into place, their marriage, having children, everything just turned out so well.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 pm

"I love you," she murmured softly against the man's lips.

She loved him so much. Before he stormed in and turned her world upside down she didn't think she'd ever get a chance to find love like this again.

And unlike Raffael, she had married him, had his children. Everything had turned out beautifully. Moe was so happy with everything that had happened in the last few months. Things truly couldn't have gotten any better in this moment.

Her fingers combed through the man's hair gently.

"I love you so much, Ezekiel Leon."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:54 pm

His lips pulled into a grin as she spoke, Moe was the only person in the world that could get away with calling him by his full name.

And though he hated hearing it from anyone else, it sounded nice coming from her lips.

"I love you too."

She was his bride and the mother of his children, he could not be any more in love with her than he was right now.

"So much."

He added, pulling her in closer.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Moe cuddled closer to the man, smiling softly.

So much had happened in such a short amount of time and she couldn't bring herself to regret anything.

They hadn't moved too fast or too slow. She hadn't been scared too much. She had conquered her fear of pregnancy.

Everything was so perfect.

The woman tugged playfully at a lock of Zeke's hair before pulling him down to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:37 pm

He kissed her deeply, holding her tight against his body, the same smile that had been present on his face ever since the boys were born still sitting there.

His ears picked up immediately as soon as the twins started to cry.

He gave a soft chuckle and shook his head, moving closer to the crib.

"Only a few days old and already you're interrupting mommy and daddy time."

He cooed softly and he picked up Luka and held him to his chest, petting his back softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:42 pm

"Hopefully they'll be quiet babies," she muttered softly as she picked up Cinaed.

She nuzzled the boy's nose with her own, giggling softly when he blew bubbles at her, grasping at her long hair and giving it a little tug.

She wanted some alone time with Zeke every now and again. She wouldn't be able to care for the kids all the time; it would drive her insane.

"If all else fails, we could let Uncle Aodh and Aunty Aeker look after then." Her lips quirked into a little grin as she looked over her shoulder to Zeke, cradling Cinaed to her chest, rocking him gently.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Zeke broke into laughter as he looked over at Moe, shaking his head as he cradled Luka in under his chin, giving him a soft kiss on the head.

"I'm going to tell Aeker you said that about him, I'm sure Aodh will find it as amusing, if not more amusing than I do."

He replied with a cheeky smirk, he could see Aeker being the more feminine of the two men, Aodh was a slob, so if the Vampire didn't want to live in filth he would have to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Moe's eyes filled with innocent confusion.

"Tell him I said what?"

Once again, she could perfectly act out innocence. No one would be able to tell the difference between her true innocence and this act. No had been able to yet and she'd been perfecting it for over two hundred years.

Her lips quirked into a little smirk. "Aeker is very much becoming a little housewife. Cooking, cleaning. Next he'll be wearing dresses instead of suits to big events."

It'd be more than amusing to see that happen.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:59 pm

"That you think he is a woman, I am sure he will appreciate that."

Zeke snorted another laugh, the day that Aeker rocked up wearing a dress to dinner would be the day that he started wearing shoes and a shirt everywhere, it wasn't going to happen.

"Please don't give me those mental images, though he does already have that hair going for him."

He replied with a smirk, if only Aodh was here, he would love this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:09 pm

She gave her husband another innocent look. "Me? Never. Why would I think my wonderful uncle a woman?"

Another smirk curled on her lips as she strode forwards.

"Do you think daddy has long girly hair, Cinaed?"

She asked the baby in her arms, lifting him to hover close to Zeke's head. The baby babbled, reaching forwards to tug on a handful of the long black locks.

"Yes, I think so, too. You've got the hair going for you too, Koibito." She stuck her tongue out, grinning a little as she hugged Cinaed close again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm

He glared at the two of them as Cinaed tugged at his hair.

"Don't tempt me or I will lock myself in the bathroom and cut it all off."

She knew he wasn't bluffing, Zeke had no qualms about cutting off his hair, the only reason he had grown it this long was because she had wanted him to.

"And my hair is no way near as long as Aeker's."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:20 pm

"You do that and you'll be living on raw meat and chicken flavoured water until it grows out again."

Chicken flavoured water trying to call itself soup was the extent of Zeke's cooking ability. If he cut his hair he'd be living on whatever he could hunt in the forests and whatever he attempted to cook in the mansions kitchen. She wouldn't let him anywhere near her kitchen.

"It's getting there." She stood up on the tips of her toes to press a gentle kiss to her husband's lips.

"I like your long hair."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

"If you like it so much, don't tease it."

He replied, leaning down to plant a kiss on her back as he chuckled softly.

There was little chance of her not teasing him, it was one of her favourite past times after all.

"I don't mind it either way to be honest."

He replied with a shrug, long, short it didn't matter to him, he was never the type to care about his appearance much.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 pm

She stuck her tongue out with a little grin. "Nope, I have far too much fun to stop teasing you."

Moe arched a brow and sighed.

"...At least you have fashion sense to make up for your lack of enthusiasm over your appearance."

Not having fashion sense and not caring for your appearance was a terrible disaster. She was thankful that Zeke could at least dress well when he needed to
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:52 pm

"I figured that would be your answer."
He replied with a soft groan as he rolled his eyes.

"Would you rather me be one of those men who spends more time doing my hair than you do?"

He asked, arching and eye brow at her, he really didn't see the point of fussing over your own appearance, it was only skin deep after all.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:00 pm

"It wouldn't take much to do that."

She didn't spend much time on her hair unless she decided to straighten it. Usually she just brushed it and threw it up in pigtails.

That didn't take any effort at all.

The woman glanced down when Cinaed started nuzzling at her breast. She smiled softly. "Are you hungry, precious?" A soft babble sounded in answer.

Moe flitted off to sit in the rocking chair, pulling her shirt up to free a breast, cradling Cinaed against it as he began suckling.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 pm

"My preciousss."

Zeke growled as he lifted Luka into the air and nibbled on the boys toes.
A movie reference that he knew Moe would not understand but that didn't matter much, he was having fun.

"Wont be long and you'll be tearing through the forest causing havoc for the wildlife and everyone else."

He chuckled and he nuzzled up against the boy.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Moe arched a brow at her husband. "Don't attack my children, Sméagol."

She didn't recognise the move reference but she had read all four books many times over. She liked the books. She had very batter and well-loved copies of them on the bookcase in the living room.

"I'm sure Daddy will be teaching both little terrors to terrorise the forest and mansion."

She stroked Cinaed's hair gently. "And mommy will be coming to the rescue for all three of you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 pm

"But they is our preciousss, we love the precious."
He replied, playfully nipping at the child's fingers.

"A little army of Leon boys, well at least Gia wont have to worry about rabbits eating her garden."

He chuckled, he couldn't wait for the boys to be old enough to take out and hunt down rabbits, they were a mixture of him and Moe, they were bound to grow up to be strong.

"Mommy is going to stop us from doing stupid, fun things."
He teased, talking to Luka with a chuckle, they were bound to get into all sorts of mischief, but God help anyone who even looked at his sons in a manner that he found threatening.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 pm

She shook her head with a little smile.

"Grandma's going to love that..." Two pups and and overgrown pup tearing through her garden. Moe was going to have to bake many gifts of peace for the woman in hopes she allows the three of them to live.

"Mommy's not going to stop you. Mommys going to be bailing you out when you do something so incredibly stupid it makes Uncle Aodh look like he has a brain."

It would happen one day. She knew it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Little Children (Zeke)   Come Little Children (Zeke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Little Children (Zeke)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next