Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Meeting Zeke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:58 am

Damien stretched out on the grass, tearing up handfuls idly in thought. He had been rather taken aback that there were werewolves and vampires living in the same place. And by the scent of it, there were other creatures too, though he couldn't exactly pick them out from the mingled aromas. Oh well, he wasn't complaining. A smirk flickered over his lips in memory of the other night. He was glad that he had already made a "friend". He hoped the other wolves would be as welcoming, though he wasn't entirely sure.

Oh well. If he didn't go down well, he could always go hang with Jace.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:11 am

Zeke had been out hunting when he had caught the scent of another male wolf.
New comers always had his fur standing on end, but now that he and Moe were married he found himself calmer than usual.

Probably because the fear of another male taking his mate was gone, there was no chance of that happening.

Zeke saw the man laying out on the grass, a grin spread across his face when he caught a better sniff of his scent.
He was much smaller than Zeke and much younger, hardly a threat.

The large black wolf shifted back into human form and slipped into the jeans he had discarded earlier.

He walked up standing behind the young wolf and cocking his head to the side.

"Who are you?"
He asked flatly, staring down at the man, as far and greetings went, this was one of Zeke's nicer ones.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 am

Damien raised his head to look up at the other male with a grin, not bothering to stand up. He was feeling pretty chilled out at the moment and the man didn't appear to be angry. Admittedly, he didn't seem overly friendly either, but he wasn't attacking, so that was a start.

"Hey there. And it's Damien."

He rolled onto his back to get a better look at the man, propping himself up on his forearms with a flirtatious smirk. Hey, this guy wasn't bad-looking.

But then he caught a whiff of a female wolf and internally groaned. The hot ones were always either taken or straight.

The flirtatious smirk dwindled to a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 am

Zeke shook his head softly, all new comers seemed so flirty, this one reminded him of Jace, that was not an enjoyable encounter, he hoped this one was bright enough not to over step boundries.

He smirked softly as the young wolf's flirtation dimmed down, smart boy.

"Hey, I'm Zeke."
He replied, lazily slouching down on the grass next to him.
His belly was full so he was a pretty calm wolf at the moment, not his usual hostile self.

"What brings you to the freak show?"
He asked as he lay on his back, propping his head on his hands. Regardless of how long he had lived here, Zeke still though the multi-species coven was weird.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:16 am

He chuckled quietly. "Thought it could use another freak."

Hmm. So far so good. He hadn't been killed or maimed, and he kinda liked this guy's sense of humour. Even if he was a bit disappointed at the lack of flirtation. Oh well. There were other people to chase. He didn't think Jace would mind too much.

But back to the matter in hand.

"Surprised there's so many. Freaks are usually hard to come by."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 am

"Yeah, the lycan pack is fairly small at the moment but when you add vampire, elves and the odd necromancer ino the mix, the coven itself is quite large.
Still shocks me that there aren't more fights."

He replied with a shrug, looking the other man over, he didn't seem to have much of a pack mentality otherwise he would of sort to find the other lycans instead of them finding him.

"You been a lone wolf for long?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow to the pup.

"You seem a little young to just be wandering by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm

He shrugged. "Meh. Not all that long. Just felt like a change of scene, I guess."

Well, that wasn't entirely true. It was more that he had always been a bit of an outsider, and when his sire left him for another pack member, he hadn't fit in. It wasn't something that he got depressed about, particularly, but it had been enough to get him ready to leave the pack. It was more awkward than anything else.

That bastard could go fuck himself for all he cared.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Zeke shook his head softly, there was more to the mans story than that but he had learned to keep his nose out of other peoples business.

"Well lets hope you find something here for you to stick around for, a life wothout a pack is a lonely one for a lycan.
Plus if first impressions are anything to go by I don't see why the pack wouldnt like have you around."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm

He grinned. "Cheers."

Well, that was a surprise. Somehow he hadn't expected to actually get on with someone. A lot of the packs that he had encountered had been very closed off and unwelcoming to newcomers.

"So, what's the pack like? Anyone I need to avoid?"

Or fuck. Might butter them up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm

"The pack is built around our Alpha's family.
Alek, he is very calm and understanding about our condition, he knows you will mess up, get in fights, lose your temper.
His sons are Aodh and Coilean, twins.
Aodh is a cocky nut-job but if you get on his good side he's awesome, just loses his temper a lot, he's also the Beta.
Coilean, well I don't know how you will get on with him, we don't see eye to eye but that's because I am married to his daughter.
Moe, she looks sweet and innocent but catch her on a full moon and she will prove that she's not even close."

Zeke paused and chuckled, his bride sure was a nasty little thing if you got on her wrong side.

"We're pretty close so I would recommend not doing what I did.

Make a good impression, be polite and you should be fine, everyone is bigger and older than you are and would be more than happy to put your ass in line if you over step the boundaries."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm

"I'll try not to tread on any paws." he chuckled.

He would try not to rub anyone up the wrong way, but he wouldn't promise anything. Watching his behaviour wasn't exactly his strong point. But if they were anything like Zeke, it shouldn't be too bad.

He hoped.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 pm

"I'd offer to introduce you to them all, but with Coilean, me being with you would not be a point in your favor.
I'll bring you to meet Moe and Aodh later, so they don't frighten you off."

He gave the young wolf a small smirk and chuckled to himself, he thought perhaps Aodh would have fun picking on the new pup and he wanted to be there to witness it.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:10 am

He grinned. "Ok, I'll fumble my own way along with Coilean then."

At the moment, Alek sounded like the safest bet. But Aodh sounded like someone he could either get along with brilliantly or they would be ripping each other's throats out. He wasn't too sure about Coilean or Moe. He wasn't entirely sure from Zeke's description what they would be like.

"So that's everyone?"

He was surprised the pack was so small. And, in a way, a little annoyed. He had been in a small, close-knit, family-based pack before and he didn't feel like he fit in. And that made him at a complete loss because nobody had really accepted a newbie into their little community. He hoped this wouldn't be the same.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:12 am

"Nah we do have some fresh meat, Rico, he's smaller than you but older I think, I have not really talked to him all that much."

Zeke recalled with a shrug, the pack was getting bigger slowly, establishing a pack took time.

"Don't look so worried, Aodh will give you a hard time the first time you meet him, little brawl maybe but after that I think you two will get along, he's a lot like me."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:04 am

His ears pricked at the mention of another new guy. So he wasn't completely alone being the newbie in the pack then. That made things a little easier. Although he was still a bit worried about the others. Well, not really worried, as such. Damien didn't really do worried. It was more that he kept finding himself speculating on how it could go, and that was a little annoying.

But he could deal with a little brawl.

"I'm sure it'll be a breeze." he grinned, plastering on his usual confident facade. "Just so long as my throat remains in tact, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:10 am

Zeke chuckled and folded his arms over his chest.

"On that note, Aodh's favourite target is the throat, bastard nearly ripped mine out when we first met, best not let him catch you."

He admitted, running his hand idly across his throat, that was a shit day, he remembered being forced to the ground by the angry lump of wolf that was Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:38 am

Damien laughed. "Ok, I'll make sure to turn up in full body armour when I see him, then."

Hopefully he'd survive. Although he wasn't as big as the other werewolves here, he was quite agile and managed to dodge the odd attack quite easily. Or if not, he happened to be particularly good at climbing trees in his human form. Normally got himout of harm's way. For a while, at least.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 am

Zeke gave the guy a pat on the shoulder, he was taking this all well.

"You'll be right, I'll be there to make sure it doesn't get too bloody, I can get Aodh off of you easily if need be.
But I can't deny him the pleasure of ruffing up the newbie."

He replied with a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 am

He rolled his eyes with a grin. "C'mon admit it, you're gonna be the one with binoculars and popcorn."

To be honest, he wasn't all that bothered. He had had a fair amount of roughing up in his time, both when he was a werewolf and when he was human, and he had developed a very high pain tolerance over the years. He was actually kind of intrigued himself to see where this would go.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 am

Zeke snorted.
"Binoculars, you got to be kidding me, I'll be right behind Aodh egging him on."

He replied with a chuckle.

"What's the fun of having newbies if you can't ruff 'em up."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 am

He laughed, pretending to aim a playful kick at the man's shin.

"You would say that, wouldn't you, you old fogie." he poked his tongue out at the man.

It was surprising to him that he was getting on well with someone this quickly. Better than he had with his old pack even after years.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 am

Zeke burst into laughter,

"You're calling me old? I'm only five hundred and forty, Alek and his sons make me look like a pup."

He shook his head and punch the young wolf in the ribs playfully.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:12 pm

The younger werewolf stuck his tongue out at him. "Sorry Grandad, couldn't hear you through your dentures."

He dodged the punch nimbly with a grin. Now that Zeke came to mention it, he did wonder just how old they were. He had always been the youngest in his old pack, but none of them had been really ancient. The eldest there, the Alpha, had been only five hundred.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Zeke snorted a laugh,
"Grandad? Not even a father yet, think you're mistaking me for Alek."

He smirked softly and shook his head.
"Wouldn't count on me rescuing you from the jaws of Aodh any more, might just join in and see how many pieces we can tear you into."

He chuckled and lolled his head to the side, grinning at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

He laughed, eyes glinting at the challenge. "You wouldn't be the first to try."

Come to think of it, it was amazing how many times he had managed to cheat death. So many, in fact, that it barely even concerned him any more. The first time was back when he was a prostitute and had got attacked by a knifeman... one of his customers, as it turned out. The most recent, when his pack attacked him after he attacked the guy his lover had run away with.

After all of that, he was fairly sure he'd survive. And if not, well, it didn't matter to him too much.

"Could be fun." he grinned back confidently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeke   Meeting Zeke Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Zeke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next