Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

into the belly of the beast (zeke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

into the belly of the beast (zeke) Empty
PostSubject: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 am

it was another awkward night for Alexander it seemed as he was compelled to try even if it ment rejection once again.

he had learnt that since the wedding the werewolf Zeke had taken ressidence in the woods in a small cottage and decided it was the best place to start, the only problem was the nagging feeling that he might be intruding on a private place...

never the less he trecked on, trying to leave no tracks or disterbances just incase. he approached the cottage door and swallowed hard.

*knock Knock*

he waited patiently
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 am

Zeke was having a lazy night, a rarity for him as of late, he had just been chilling out in front of the television when he heard a knock at the door.

Reluctantly he got to his feet and padded over to the door.
Like most nights he was shirtless, dressed in a pair of track pants, he scratched the back of his neck as he unlocked the door and opened in.

Raising an eyebrow as he gazed at the vampire.

"Evening."
He grunted softly, a slight hint of confusion in his voice, he wasn't all that familiar with the man and it was quite strange that random vampires would just turn up on their doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Alexander stood there looking at the man, he was taller than he had remembered and it took a minute for him to register that he had been spoken to.
"oh good evening zeke...may i come in? i need to talk to you."from what he had seen of zeke he was a kind man with a semi short temper and hoped he had not caught him on a bad day.
"i hope i havent interupted anything" he said truthfully, the last thing he needed was to piss off maybe one of the only peple who knew and understood taylor.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Zeke nodded toward the hallway.
"Nah, it's alright, I want just watching television, come in Alex."

He ushered the man in and shut the door before padding into the living room motioning toward the couch.

"Take a seat."
He went into the kitchen and grabbed to bottles of beer, setting one in front of the vampire, unsure of if he drank or not, didn't bother him either way, he'd just put it back in the fridge later if the man didn't want it.

The lycan slumped into his chair and took a sip from his drink.
"Talk to me about what?"
He asked, slightly confused as to why the man was here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Alexander let out a small sigh of relief as zeke answered in a friendly manor. as he walked into the hallway he whistled in admiration, for such a simple looking cottage from the outside it was indeed beautiful and homely inside.

"you have a beautiful house zeke" still looking around as zeke went into the kitchen.

he sat and accepted the beer with a smile. "cheers" he said as he opened it.

Alex took a sip of the beer before relaxing slightly into the chair. this might be a more relaxing conversation than he thought.

"i need to ask you about Longwood, im trying to ask her forgiveness but she just throws it back in my face." he took another swig before continueing.
"i came to you because i believe that you and your wife knew her best."
he looked at the TV and then back at zeke. the show had no interest to him.

"i tried once and got an anvil thrown at me" he chuckled "but she said i would have to prove it to her...any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 pm

"I'd say thank you but this house is all Giacinto's doing."
He replied with a soft chuckle, leaning back in his chair as his body relaxed.

He smirked softly and shook his head, making nice with Taylor would prove to be a difficult thing if the woman decided that she hated this man.

"She threw and anvil at you?" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head.
"Why does that not surprise me."

"With Taylor its all about timing, you have to catch her on a good day in the right place.
Go anywhere near her garage and you're in for a bad time, she's protective of her space.
And for the love of God never touch her smokes without permission, that's if you want to keep your head on your shoulders."

Zeke stretched his arms above his head and slumped in his chair.
"Tell me what you did to her and I may be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Alexander nodded and lifted his shirt to show the fading mark of an anvil on the square of his back and chuckled.
"yup, glad it wasnt at my head." he said jokingly.

he listened intently to zekes words and sighed. "ah well then its no wonder it ended badly. that and well my stuborn nature."
"you want to hear the whole story?" he asked while relaxing futher in the company of this very nice werewolf. a first for alex.

"then you might neeed a few more beers" he jested lightly.

"it started when i met Alexis, i presume you know her?....anyway it ws back when me and her were at our darkest and both hated taylor... so as i was i sugested certain ways to slowly torture and destroy taylor... that i now regret."
he steepled his fingers under his chin.
"after that i was couped up in research until i got ansty and went for a walk, met alexis and had a long talk." he stopped and looked to see if zeke was taking this all in.

"i taught her how to overcome a slight part of her fear ...or so i hope. so many people dont understand their powers fully. anyway, after that meeting iwanted to try and get back into a routine so i chose my old hobby of smithing...in the garage". his voice trailed off in a 'you know whats coming next kinda way.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Zeke winced softly at the end of Alex's story.
"Yeah...that wasn't a good idea."

He scratched the back of his head as he thought, humming to himself and jumping up the grab a six pack for the two of them.

He opened another beer and took a drink.
"Well you might be in luck actually, Alexis and Taylor are on good terms at the moment.

Alexis got attacked by another bounty hunter, looks like Taylor saved her and the two made peace so if Taylor can make peace with someone that she has been fighting with for a hundred years there is hope for you."

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 pm

mhmmm was all he said before grabbing another beer and was half way to swallowing some when the information hit him and he nearly choked and coughed.
"is she ok??" he asked impatiently before letting him finish the part about taylor. "oh...really? well thats good"Alexis was quickly becoming a friend to Alex which seemed to be a dwindling few over the corse of his stay.

"so they are on good terms? thats good news she seemed like she was still a bit sore after what happened."he downed the can and grinned "hope for me? i really do hope so, friends are hard to come by when it comes to me."
He was fully relaxed and was enjoying the company of a werewolf, he would probably look back on that day and laugh at how full of hate he was for their race bar a few.

"well then any other sugestions? or should i just try and guess when shes in a good mood and NOT near the garage?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 pm

"You alright?" He asked as Alex coughed.
"Alexis looked a bit knocked around, from what I could gather the hunter lit her on fire.
She was quite upset about her hair being burnt, though she was healing pretty quickly."

He muttered, passing over the details rather quickly and taking a drink, he didn't want to upset the guy by going into the details of the woman's injuries.

"They are, seems Alexis and Taylor are sick of harboring hate for each other, they've decided to play nice from now on."

He smiled over to the man, he was glad that Taylor had let go of some of the hate.

"Friends aren't so hard to come by man, maybe you've been looking in the wrong places, you seem alright to me."

He chuckled, Alex was pretty laid back and Zeke didn't see why others wouldn't be fond of him.

"You just have to stay calm around her, don't rile her up, don't let her rile you up and don't push.
If she doesn't want to talk, then go, try again another time."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Alexander finished coughing and nodded listening to the rest of the information and wincing at the fact that Alexis had been burnt...
"fire....she really doesnt like fire zeke...you sure shes ok?" concern on his face as he asked.

he smiled back and finished his drink. "im glad too, seems like all i see is fighting...or maybe im just in the wrong place at the wrong time" he joked.

there was truth in his statement, he did tend to get into alot of fights and most he won. but it left him slightly lonely, the last person to come close to him was valora and she was just fun, a sparing partner and a friend. he hadnt seen her in a while either.

"cheers zeke your pretty cool too" pretty cool? did he just say that? maybe the 21st century was affecting him.

he nodded again and smiled " well if thats what i have to do it will take a VERY long time my friend, me and taylor are like gunpowder and fire". a fun analogy as taylor used guns while Alexanders elemental specialty was fire.

(OOC: sorry if it sucks)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 am

"She seemed alright, though I am probably not the best to ask, Alexis and I are not very close.
Out of the three of them she was the only one who didn't want my assistance with the healing process.
If you're worried I'd suggest talking to her about it."

He replied with a shrug, he didn't know the woman very well, not because he held resentment for her stabbing him but rather they didn't get much time to converse.

"See not hard making friends here."
He replied with a smile, raising his beer at the man slightly with a chuckle.

"It will, but hopefully it is worth the effort, I'll put in a good word for you, couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Alexander nodded politely and in agreement. Alexis seemed very isolated from others and he wanted to change that, if he couldnt be happy at least he could try to make others.

"she wouldnt let you? hmm i guess she really doesnt like admitting weakness to others" he said aloud.
"i would ask her but i feel she wouldnt want to and well.... i would like to keep her on a happy note." he admitted, he liked her, not fully but still liked her.

"not hard with people so relaxed as you zeke" he corrected and raised his bottle.
it was true that when you find relaxed, kind people who are open minded they are easy to become friends with.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Zeke shrugged and took another sip of beer.

"Do you really blame her though? I honestly would of been more shocked if she had accepted my help.

You have to remember that she has spent all of her life being hunted down by people.
I think she is doing pretty well considering everything."

Zeke chuckled softly and nodded.
"Well if you ever need a friend Alex, you know where I live."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Alexander shook his head " no i really cant" he chuckled "she seems more stuborn than i used to be".

Alex played with his empty bottle "ironicly, i hunted for most of my life, so i can see why see is the way she is".

Alexander stood from the chair and smiled while offering his hand "thankyou zeke and the same to you, but now i must go, give my love to your wife if you please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the belly of the beast (zeke)   into the belly of the beast (zeke) Empty

Back to top Go down

into the belly of the beast (zeke)
Page 1 of 1