Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 am

The scene was lewd. Incredibly so.

Tied so that the muscles of his chest were emphasised, bulging and far more visible than they usually were under the layer of fat he carried. Mouth stretched around a brightly coloured gag. His expression ever changing but only partially visible under the silky material covering the upper portion of his face. His stomach, and now thanks to Dick's questing fingers, his chest, was still smeared with cum. Sweat glistened on his skin, from their play and from exascerbated frustration.

His whole body jerked and he swore into his gag when his nipple was yanked.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:06 am

Feeling - seeing - the whole body jerk made his cock twitch and he bit his lip in delight. Fleck's muscles constrained against the cuffs, hearing the clips chink against the metal bars of the bed frame.

Fuck. It was hot.

That how he went on; alternating between teasing Fleck's body with soft, gentle touches until he was forced into a relaxed state, then tugging on his piercing.

Not always with his fingers.

He pressed kisses against his chest; his neck; the poorly abused nipple. His tongue sometimes lapped at it sweetly.

Then he would bite down.

Each time to drag a reaction from Fleck. Hear his muffled swears, moans and groan and feel his body jerk under him until he felt sweat against the inside of his thighs.

With a kiss on Fleck's cheekbone, he began to move, trailing the kisses down Fleck's throat, chest and stomach. He could feel the slick cock graze pleasantly over his balls and own cock, then over his stomach.

Instead of straddling Fleck, he now kneeled between his legs. He arched, so Fleck couldn't roll his hips and rub the head against his skin, and began to suck at a patch of skin on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:12 am

The more Dick teased, the more frustrated Fleck's reactions got.

He jerked and whined and swore into his gag, shuddering and writhing in his bonds.

This was torture. The sweetest kind.

By the time Dick laid a sweet kiss to his cheekbone, tears were even soaking into the fabric of his blindfold. His body was almost non-stop shaking with exertion. 

Fleck did rock his hips, hoping to get some satisfaction, but whined loudly when he couldn't feel anything.

Fucking Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:34 am

Dick pulled back with a wet sound as Fleck whined.

"Not yet," he said low and dipped his head to suck firmly on the patch of skin. It was salty with sweat and what could be the residue of cum. His cum.

Dick let out a little groan.

He pulled back, leaving a bruise in his wake, and sucked at another patch of skin under the first. Occasionally rolling the tip of his tongue around, or lightly nipping at it.

It was then one hickey after another. A long trail going down his side then along the inside of his handprint free thigh towards his knee.

Dick leaned up and traced his fingers over the little bruises, pleased with himself. The fingers then dipped back down between his thighs. On the inside of both of them, he created large teasing circles.

"You must be getting excited, with my hands so close."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:43 am

His head dropped back in frustration and bounced with the force of the movement.

His boyfriend was trying to kill him. That had to be it. It was the only plausible explanation. Dick was trying to kill him.

He groaned into his gag, clenching his hands into fists, that shook mildly, as hickies were mapped out on his skin.

A groan so deep it was almost a growl sounded as his thighs twitched under cool, teasing fingers.

Then he froze up when a knock came at the door.

"We're going out. Leo and I are taking Mama down to the dog park. So, just... carry on without fear," Chai called through the door. "Enjoy yourselves."

Holy... shit.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:57 am

Dick jumped and the springs of the bed squicked at the knock at the door. His mouth went dry, but it became clear that he didn't have to say anything.

Shit. Shit shit shit.

Dick slapped his hands over his hot face.

"Holy fucking shit," he said, after a span of silence. "Holy. Fucking.
Shit
."

At what point was it they figured it out? Was it only just now with Fleck? Was it earlier? Did they hear him?!

Dick let out a whine and pressed his hands hard into his skin and pushed back.

This was it. He could never face Fleck's family again. He might as well live in the room for eternity hoping that the ground will open up and swallow him whole.

"So much for being sneaky, then," he said weakly after another long stretch of silence.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:59 am

Fleck was silent and motionless for a long while.

Then his body began to shake and sounds were muffled behind the gag.

His lips stretched into some rendition of a smile around the gag.

He was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 am

"You're laughing? Seriously?" He stressed, watching his body shake and hear muffled noises that resembled laughter coming from the gag.

"Your sister just told us 'carry on without fear' and you're laughing?!" He said in a tone exasperated, high tone.

Dick sat there dumbly as he watched Fleck's tied up body, still hard, shake with laughter.

He pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes. With a groan, he leaned over Fleck and reached his hands behind the gag to undo it. Siliva coated it as it fell out and he dropped it on the bed, now able to hear Fleck's laughter in full.

Right now he wanted to screech. Carrying on wasn't in the forefront of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:18 am

He carried on laughing, now finally properly audible without the gag in his mouth.

He just couldn't stop.

God, how embarrassing was that shit? It was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 am

Dick tried to patiently wait for Fleck to stop laughing, but he wasn't and it was starting to get frustrating.

"For the love of God, can you stop laughing for like five minutes? Five minutes?"

There was a difference between Fleck's aunt innocently knocking on a door and asking if he was okay, and Fleck's sister telling them to 'carry on'.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:26 am

He couldn't.

He was breathless and red-faced, and tears were soaking into the tie, and he just couldn't stop.

Fleck shook his head, gasping and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:29 am

Dick frowned, crossed his arms and waited for Fleck to calm down. Internally wallowing in self-pity and making plans on how he could avoid people for the rest of his life since the ground was being unkind and not swallowing him up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:31 am

It took a good five minutes for him to calm down enough to stop laughing.

It took another good couple of minutes to get his breathing even again. 

"Oh my god," he finally snorted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 am

"That's it? All you have to say is 'oh my god'?"

Dick himself had calmed down considerably. His face wasn't so hot. There was still embarrassment coursing through him, but the initial shock had subsided.

But he couldn't help but also feel upset.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:37 am

He nodded his head.

"Sorry, Dick, but this isn't the first time I've been caught by Chai."

It was embarrassing as fuck when it happened, but it didn't take long for it to become funny.

He'd be teased about it for a while, he was sure. Chai liked to hold it over his head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:47 am

Dick's pursed his lips.

When embarrassed like this, it often made him upset. When he was upset, that often bled into him being mad.

He hummed, fingers fiddling with his rings.

"It is for me."

They had gotten teased before, but it was always after sex. He hadn't had someone knock on the door while they were like... this.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 am

"It's all right, Dick," he soothed.

He would have reached for him if he wasn't still tied up.

"It was just Chai. She'll tease us about it for a little while and everything will be the same as usual."

Chai was harmless.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:58 am

"I know," he snipped.

He knew Chai was harmless. He knew he would have to suffer some teasing. He knew it would all be forgotten and the siblings will find something else to tease about.

Dick gnawed on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:01 pm

He fell quiet for a moment when Dick snapped at him.

A lot of things embarrassed Dick. It wasn't uncommon for him to flush red and get uncomfortable.

But Dick didn't usually snap at him.

"Are you okay?" His voice was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 pm

"Yes," he snapped again.

Dick ran his fingers through his hair. Pulled at his lip. Scratched his neck. He followed up with a small but sharp; "No."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Fleck was a little frustrated not being able to see or move, but asking Dick to untie him wasn't something he thought Dick would react well to right now.

"Tell me," he insisted instead.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Dick gnawed on his lip longer, as he tried to put his thoughts and frustrations into words.

"I don't want people to know about us, Fleck. About what we do behind closed doors, unless it is on our terms or something, you know?"

He felt dumb saying that out loud. What couple wouldn't be like that?

"And I'm mad at myself for not thinking. For not worrying and not taking the whole sneaky thing seriously. I just - I just didn't think it would upset me like this, and then you just wouldn't stop laughing. And I-" He let out an irritated growl. He was rambling.

"This is all so new to me, still. For a long time, I wanted nothing to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Fleck listened patiently, then digested the rambling.

"This... It happens. I know it's mortifying, and no one wants it to happen to them, but it does. Especially with a big family like this."

He licked his lips. "Nothing bad is going to come from this, you know? You're not going to be treated any differently, or judged, or cast out." Fleck had notice Dick's incredible worry over people judging him and pushing him away. That wasn't going to happen here. It wasn't ever going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:48 pm

"I know. I know, I know, I know. But..."

He hesitated and deflated a little. There was always that horrible niggling in the back of his head.

Fingers continued to toy with a ring, pulling it off halfway than putting it one again in a repeating motion.

"I was going to say I'm not used to being in such an open family, where you can just laugh over this, but Giacinto was never shy about this sort of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 pm

His lips quirked upwards.

"Is Giacinto ever shy about anything?" he asked dryly. That woman was as subtle and soft-spoken as a bull in a china shop. He couldn't see her ever being shy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next