Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hayden... Meet Doc

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Hayden... Meet Doc Empty
PostSubject: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:24 am

[I decided I wanted to do a thread where Dario is out at work and he forgets his dinner so Hayden comes around the club to give it to him and sees him on stage. When Dario finishes up, he doesn't notice Hayden and goes straight to Doc. Thought it'd be interesting.]

The club was alive with people tonight.

It was turning out to be a very busy night and Dario was enjoying himself a lot. He, Khaliq and Jean-Claude were currently on stage, all pressed against each other.

Men and women alike cheered and tossed money at them as the three ground against each other. Jean-Claude was trapped between the two larger men as Dario and Khaliq kissed each other deeply over the shorter man's head. This was a real perk of the job. He got the attention of two hot guys and some money for doing it.

Nothing could go wrong with this.

The three finished their show and disappeared back stage, laughing and clipping each other around the shoulder. All of them enjoyed that show. It was just a load of fun.

It was the only time Liq would ever admit to enjoying being so close to a man.

"I'm heading out. Saw Red in the crowd."

The Italian man disappeared out of the back rooms, back into the large open club. He padded through the room, ignoring the many gropes and quips he got as he made his way to his walking walle- Warlock.

He almost flinched away from a woman that stuck her hand in his thong and gripped him firmly. Women. She was the one that flinched back in the end. Shocked at his size, maybe? Hopefully put off.

Dario planted a hand against the table and one on the back of Doc's hair. His large body leaned over as he grinned widely down at the Warlock. Perhaps he could even get a good deal more money tonight than he had already.

Tonight was looking up even more.

"Hi there. I don't believe we've met before. I noticed you while I was up on stage. If I said you had a fucking great body, would you hold it against me?" A soft chuckle sounded from him. He couldn't believe that he had said something so ridiculously cheesy.

Oh well, it was all in good fun. He was in a ridiculously good mood.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Hayden had been in the shower when Dario left for work that evening and after he had stepped out he noticed the bag he packed the man's dinner in each night he worked sitting on the counter.

He gave a soft sigh and shook his head, Dario could be so forgetful, now he would go hungry through his entire shift.

Unless...

Hayden bit his lip, he could always bring the bag to Dario, it couldn't do any harm right? He would walk into the club, hand it over and scurry right back out again.

He grabbed the bag and placed it in his back pack as well as his phone and the spare pair of house keys, this was the first time he had left the apartment without the human by his side.

Still, if he listened to his instincts he would be fine, he wasn't as helpless as Dario believed.

The boy rushed through the building and out into the dark streets, it was moments like this that he thanked heaven that he could see perfectly well in the dark, being a feline had its perks.

He made he way through town, dodging anyone in the area who looked even the slightest bit shady.

It didn't take him long to reach the club, inside he could hear people cheering and music pumping loudly, timidly he made it to the door, harassed about his age by the bouncer arming it who inspected his ID for even the slightest flaw.

When he eventually made it inside his cheeks flushed immediately, almost naked men and women were all over the place as he moved through the crowd he could feel his face glowing.

He cursed his short body, even with Dario's immense height he couldn't see the man anywhere, it was hard to see anything over the people who crowded the build.

"Excuse me Miss?"

He muttered, tentatively poking a lady carrying around a try of drinks who looked down at him with a coo, stroking his hair endearingly.

"What can I do for you sweetheart?"
She purred in a mixture of seduction and motherly care, a rather odd mix.

"I...uh...Where's Dario?"
He asked, clutching onto the straps of his bag. The woman straightened up and looked around.

"Dario!"
She called out, beckoning the man over as she shoved Hayden in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Dario was quite content giving Doc a very slow, teasing lap dance when one of the barmaids called out to him.

He ignored her in favour of pressing himself closer to Red.

He was busy doing a job now. It was rule number one in here that people didn't disturb the working strippers.

Clients wouldn't be amused if their strippers had conversations with people while they were supposed to be entertaining.

"It'll be nothing. We can head out soon. Play with that hook again," the human purred at the Warlock beneath him, tongue laving over the shell of his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:37 pm

"He is with a client, you'll have to wait."
The woman told Hayden, looking down at him with slight interest, they didn't usually get such timid looking things walking through their doors.

"Oh...well I...I wont be long I promise, I just have to give him something he left at home."
He explained, the woman shrugged in return, it wasn't her problem.

Hayden padded over to the direction she had nudged him before, weaving through people until his gaze landed on Dario.

His cheeks darkened as he saw his boyfriend grinding up against a red headed man, whispering and licking his ear.

A pang of jealousy shot through him as his eyes quickly fell down to his feet, the bag clutched tightly in his hands, this was a bad idea, he was going to leave.

Slowly he started to back away, that was when Doc's eyes landed on him.

The Warlock gave a soft moan as the whispered words and the tongue caressing his ear.

"We've got a visitor, Dario."

He purred in response, his eyes glowing in amusement as he looked over at the boy, a little admirer of Dario's perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Dario chuckled softly when Doc moaned.

He definitely liked the thought of going back to his for the rest of the night. Good. That just meant that he'd get a good pay tonight. Both the on-stage pay and client pay would really put Dario well off.

He could go out and buy something nice for Hayden for a big surprise.

The human rolled his eyes as Doc spoke up. "Hey, you work here, you know the-" His voice faded as he twisted his torso to be able to lay into the girl properly and found his boyfriend backing away from them slowly.

Aw fuck.

Dario was frozen, lips hanging open as he tried to muster something to say.

"Hayden," he finally whispered, brain still not functioning well enough for him to side off Doc's lap.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Hayden's gaze shot up as he heard his name, he had been spotted, his shoulder sagged slightly as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, unsure of what to do with himself.

His gaze slid back down to the floor, he couldn't stand seeing Dario almost naked and pressed up like that against another man, it just made it painful, there was just somethings that Hayden just couldn't give Dario and one of them was made blindingly obvious when you looked at where they were.

The boy forced a sad little smile as his eyes stayed on Dario's feet, not daring to look further up.

"You left your dinner at home, you really are forgetful."

He muttered softly, placing the bag down on the table before taking another step away from the two of them.

"I'm going to go back home now."

He added as he turned around and headed back toward the door, wiping his nose on the sleeve of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Dario physically flinched back when Hayden gave him that sad little smile.

That smile tore into him worse than any physical blow ever could.

And when Hayden back away from them again and turned back towards the exit, Dario finally pushed himself to action.

"Sorry, tonights not happening," he muttered in a rush as he slid off Doc's lap and jogged after the boy, nudging people aside as he caught up with him.

His arms slid around the boy, pulling him close when he did catch up. "Thank you," he murmured softly, pressing a kiss to the skin just below the boy's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Deacon pursed his lips as Dario jumped out of his lip and ran after Hayden.

"Rejected for a child, how embarrassing."
He mused with a chuckle as he grabbed his drink and knocked back the last of it, seems he wasn't getting his favourite man tonight, time to search out a backup plan.

Hayden had almost made it to the exit, being this small came in handy when he needed to duck and weave through a crowd.

He yelped softly as arms slid around his body, he didn't like this place and it had him on edge, though he calmed down when he realized the arms belonged to Dario.

He leaned back against the man slightly, he knew this was just work, it was how Dario made a living and kept a roof over his head but he couldn't help but feel a little hurt, playing ignorant was difficult when the reality was right in front of him.

"You're welcome."

He muttered, his hands reaching up tentatively to stroke over the man's muscular arms.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:06 pm

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

He wished he had taken up that interruption now. At least then Hayden wouldn't have caught him and Red like that.

The poor boy had had to see his boyfriend pressed up against another man like a needy whore.

You are a needy whore, his mind supplied in a rare moment of darkness.

He pulled Hayden closer, nuzzling into the boy's copper hair.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:13 pm

"It's alright."

He muttered as he looked down at the arms wrapped around him.

Honestly, what had he expected, he knew Dario worked here, he knew what this place was and he had heard the man on the phone to clients multiple times, what was he expecting to see when he walked through those doors?

Still, it was a shock to his system, he hadn't thought, all he wanted was to make sure that Dario didn't go hungry all night, he hadn't fully considered what he was doing.

"You should...get back to work before I get you in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Dario hesitated.

He didn't want to go back to working.

Right now he wanted to walk Hayden home and make sure he would be okay. But the difference between leaving now and staying and getting back to work was that if he stayed, he could buy something nice for Hayden.

He was torn.

Dario pulled Hayden closer, trying desperately to come to a decision for what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 pm

"It's alright."

He muttered as the arms wrapped around him more tightly, his turned in Dario's grasp and wrapped his own arms around the man's neck.

"I knew what you did for a living before I starting dating you, I was just taken aback by how jealous I got since we aren't...you know..."

He felt like he was depriving Dario of something he needed.

"Go back to work, I'll be at home when you finish your shift."

He muttered, his hand reaching up to stroke the man's face softly, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"We're going to be okay."

He wouldn't let his petty jealousy drive them apart.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Dario pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's lips, his shoulders relaxing from their tense hunch.

Hayden had assured him of something he hadn't even known he needed assuring of. They would be okay. Even with Hayden seeing some of what he did, they would still be together.

Dario was silently glad that Hayden hadn't walked into him in stage with his best friend.

He was sure that would have been quite awkward.

He captured the boy's lips in another kiss before slowly loosening his grip. "I'll see you when I get home."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:48 pm

"Don't forget to eat."

He replied, returning the kiss gently before stepping out of Dario's grasp, looking less upset now than he had before.

"I'll be waiting up for you."

He added as he gave the man a small wave and headed out the exit.

The boy took a deep breath as soon as he was out of the club, glad to be in the cool night air.

He started back home like he had promised, being vigilant in his attempts to remain safe on the more dangerous roads.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:54 pm

"If you get tired, go to bed," he ordered with a little half smile.

Hayden always looked absolutely knackered when he got home and the boy had been waiting up for him.

Dario shook his head a little. That boy was going to burn himself out eventually staying up for him like he did every time he stayed over and Dario had to work.

With Hayden gone, Dario now had no choice but to return to work.

Now...where was his wallet?

Ah, there he was.

Dario advanced on the Warlock and the man that Doc had preyed upon. "Oi, you, fuck off. This one's mine."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:56 pm

"If you get tired, go to bed," he ordered with a little half smile.

Hayden always looked absolutely knackered when he got home and the boy had been waiting up for him.

Dario shook his head a little. That boy was going to burn himself out eventually staying up for him like he did every time he stayed over and Dario had to work.

With Hayden gone, Dario now had no choice but to return to work.

Now...where was his wallet?

Ah, there he was.

Dario advanced on the Warlock and the man that Doc had preyed upon. "Oi, you, fuck off. This one's mine."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Deacon purred as Dario returned, that's what he liked to see, immediately he beckoned the man back into his lap.

"I hope you wont be running off on me again tonight, you know how I hate being left with blue balls."

The Warlock chuckled as he eased back into the dance he was being given previously.

Hayden made it home easily enough despite how late it was, there was definitely a lot more unsavory people around the streets at this time of night.

Still he got back inside and fetched the blanket from Dario's room, pulling it onto the couch as he curled up onto it and put on the television, waiting patiently for him to return home, knowing it wouldn't be for hours yet.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:07 pm

"No more runaways tonight."

Hayden wouldn't interrupt him again tonight. He'd have a few more hours at the club then head home and cuddle the boy until he fell asleep.

Dario pressed himself against Doc.

"I'm not going back to yours tonight but we could go to one of the back rooms."

He wanted to be as quick as possible tonight. Which meant no distractions like going back to someone's house.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 pm

"Now that is a shame."
He purred with a smirk as he leaned up and nipped the man's neck firmly.

"Still, better than nothing I suppose, lets go get a back room."

Deacon chuckled and pushed himself out of the chair, grasping onto Dario through the fabric of his throng and guiding him to the back rooms before he could escape again.

They had his credit card on file here now, thanks to him visiting Dario so much.

"Lets have some fun."

He muttered as they were given a room.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 pm

"You'll survive."

He was shorted with Doc now than he used to be. He quipped back when Doc made a comment, told him things instead of making light suggestions.

He knew Doc rather well by this point.

They could almost be considered friends with benefits. If the money wasn't involved, at least.

As it were, they were whore and client and Dario was content with that. Doc gave him good pay for his services.

Dario followed after the Warlock with a little grin as he was led through the club by a grip on his cock.

As soon as the door was closed behind them, Dario stood tall, shoulders pushing back a little. "Clothes off. I want you bent over the couch presenting yourself to me."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 pm

"Yes sir."

He purred with a chuckle, as bad as it was he kinda liked it when Dario was a little upset, it made him more demanding.

Deacon pulled off his close, including his shirt, it has gotten to the point where he knew that Dario wouldn't ask questions, the man had seen him completely naked a fair few times now, not once had he made any mention of the marking up his arm, nor any wounds that appeared on his body.

As such he would allow the human to see him like this.

He bent over the couch and parted his legs, presenting his body to the man like and offering.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Dario understood the need for privacy.

He hadn't pushed Doc when he refused to take his shirt off. He understood that there were things that people kept secret. And when the man had undressed completely, he hadn't once mentioned it.

It was unimportant to him. Yes, he was curious, but that didn't mean that he had to pry.

The human strolled forwards when Doc bent over the couch.

His hand lashed out, leaving a burning print on his thigh. He let his anger and fear seep into his actions as he reached between the Warlock's legs to palm his balls roughly.

He could afford to be this rough with Doc. The man had proved that he could take Dario's rougher actions time and time again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Doc hissed softly as the palm slapped across his thigh, that was going to leave a nice mark on his skin tomorrow.

He gave a deep groan as his balls were palmed roughly, he could always feel the man's emotions in his touches.

He had been with Dario enough times to know when he was upset or happy, his demeanor now was totally different to before the boy turned up, it was no doubt that the little shifter was romantically involved with Dario.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Dario pulled firmly at the Warlock's balls before releasing them.

He nudged the man, manhandling him until he was knelt in the position Dario wanted him to be in.

Dario knew what Doc wanted from him. He wanted to be dominated and right now Dario was in the perfect mentality to dominate him completely.

He dragged the man up by his red hair as he knelt in front of him.

Dario had moved him so he was kneeling sideways on the couch, presenting himself still.

"Suck," he ordered, pressing his clothed arousal to the man's cheek as his hand slid over his back.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Deacon allowed himself to be moved and manipulated to Dario's will.

He loved the feeling of being vulnerable, not knowing what was going to happen to him next.

The Warlock nudged the clothed arousal adoringly as it was pressed against his cheek, his tongue darting beneath the fabric to swipe up the man's length before taking him into his mouth as the tip of Dario's arousal peeked up from behind the fabric.

He gave the man a generous suck with a contented purr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hayden... Meet Doc   [C] Hayden... Meet Doc Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hayden... Meet Doc
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next