Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 am

Fleck didn't even fight against his bonds when Dick pulled away with taunting words.

He just slumped against the bed and let out another frustrated sob.

He was shaking so hard he was almost vibrating, the cuffs clattering against the clips holding them in place.

All he could do was shake and sob as Dick set about teasing him again and again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:38 am

Dick wasn't too sure how long that they had been doing this now, or how many times he had denied Fleck's orgasm, but he had truly made a mess of the man.

He pressed his fingers once more into Fleck, rocking them with intent. Then took his ignored cock back into his mouth. A groan vibrated his throat.

Bringing him to the edge of an orgasm was getting quicker and quicker. Finally, he decided to be merciful. He sucked the sensitive head and trusted his fingers against his prostate to give him the orgasm he had been torturously denying.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:48 am

It took an embarrassingly short amount of time to bring Fleck towards his orgasm.

He barely had to energy to make a noise as his body spasmed and he came, blissfully, in Dick's mouth.

The aftershocks and shaking carried on after he'd slumped against the bed. More drool slid from the gag and soaked his bearded cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am

Dick wasn't thinking when he had his lips around Fleck's cock to bring him to orgasm. He coughed and spluttered. Cum and spit splatted on Fleck, and he pulled his fingers out. The corners of his eyes pricked and he grimaced as he swallowed what little was in his mouth. He didn't know how Fleck did it, and so cleanly.

Wiping his mouth with the back of his arm, he assessed his boyfriend.

Shit.

Did he go too far?

He had said - promised - he would give Fleck multiple orgasms. But he looked shattered, even as his body twitched.

Another time. He would make up for this.

Not bothering to sort out the dull ache between his legs, he sat up and pushed the blindfold up to reveal puffy skin, damp with sweat and tears. Gently, he coaxed up his head to undo the gag and take it out. It was coated with drool.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 am

His eyes blinked open when Dick lifted up the blindfold, squinting in the light as they adjusted.

His gaze was far away, unfocused, even as he looked up at Dick.

When the gag was removed, he stretched his jaw to try and get rid of the ache.

Holy fuck.

He was still shaking.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:17 am

Dick bit his lip when Fleck didn't respond. All he got was a hazed look.

Shit, shit. He had definitely gone too far.

Panic rose up in him and he squashed it down. His main priority was caring for Fleck. Help him get back to this teasing, chatty self instead of this dazed shell of a man.

"Fleck?" He only just managed kept his voice calm instead of alarmed.

Eyes not leaving his boyfriend, he undid the first cuff.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:19 am

Fleck blinked a couple times at the call of his name.

"I'm... here." His voice was dazed, but he did turn his gaze to Dick in an effort to prove that he wasn't totally in his head.

He didn'tĀ move his wrist from the cuff when it was unbuckled, just let it lie there.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 am

"Okay, that's good. That's good."

Dick took Fleck's wrist, gave the leather-chaffed wrists a kiss and laid it down to Fleck's side. With the same care and tenderness, he did that for other wrist and his ankles. He was still notably shaking a bit.

"Do you need something to drink? Eat?"

Dick pried the blindfold off. He gently stroked his forehead in what he hoped was soothing.

"I can give you some blood if you like?"

Fleck always seemed to have a little more energy when he did.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:34 am

He flexed his hand when his wrist was kissed, and his lips turned upwards.

He was a little more comfortable when he was free of all the bondage, and turned onto his side, curling into Dick, looking for comfort.

FLeck shook his head at the questions. "Not yet."

He needed a minute.

Licking his lips, he let out a breath, that fanned across Dick's chest. "Holy fuck, Dick."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:44 am

Dick relaxed a little as peaks of his boyfriend began to show.

He knew what he was doing was intense. He knew that Fleck would probably be exhausted. He just didn't realise Fleck was going to drop so hard like this.

Kissing the top of his head, he wrapped his arms around him. His fingers worked into brown hair and he massaged his scalp lightly in a manner he knew he liked.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:48 am

Fleck moaned softly as fingers massaged his scalp. That was heaven.

"Yeah," he murmured. His body was beginning to relax, shaking a little less.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... holy fuck."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:52 am

Dick pressed another kiss against the hair, pleased with the answer.

"I'm glad you're okay," he said. Then chewed on his lip.

"Was it too much?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:55 am

Fleck shook his head.

"It was full-on, but not too much," he assured.

It certainly had exhausted him, that was sure. He'd almost completely stopped shaking now, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:03 am

"That's good," another kiss, "that's good."

The shaking had almost stopped. That relaxed Dick further, now in the knowledge that he was okay, it wasn't too much and he seemed to slowly become himself again.

Another kiss. His fingers still worked magic into his scalp.

"Did... Did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 am

Fleck groaned softly, nodding in response.

"I still hate you." He felt he had to confirm that one. Dick had been- well, for lack of a better term - a dick. Fleck wasn't ready to forgive him for that amount of torture anytime soon.

He pressed forwards to give Dick's chest a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:10 am

A smile curled his lips as Fleck nodded. A small huff came from him that was half a laugh.

"I will just have to love you enough for the both of us," he said as a kiss was pressed against his chest.

His choice of words was corny, he knew. He thought he might have heard them from a film or read them in a book.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am

Fleck groaned, and pushed Dick away, rolling over so he didn't have to face his ridiculously corny boyfriend.

"I know people used to spout that sort of crap off all seriously back in the day, but really?"

Could it get any more cringeyĀ than what had just come from his boyfriends face?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 am

Dick laughed as Fleck groaned and turned away.

"But it's true. Would you like me to quote some Pride and Predijuce? Wuthering Heights?"

He curled an arm around Fleck's waist and pressed himself close to him. A kiss was pressed against his spine.

"I will say all the corny things until you fall back in love with me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:22 am

"Please save my ears," he groaned.

He couldn't think of anything more cringe-worthy than his boyfriend quoting shitty literature classics at him.

"If you think that's the way to make me fall in love with you, you're going to be incredibly disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:27 am

Another small burst of laughter.

"I might surprise you."

Some more kisses were peppered against his back. They slowed until he stopped altogether, thinking.

"I'm wondering when was it? The first time you realise you loved me?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:10 pm

"Not with classic literature, you won't."

That was well and truly out of the question. He didn't want to hear it.

His lips quirked up at the question. "When you gave me that half-eaten cannoliĀ and didn't make me fight you for it," he answered immediately. Would Dick even remember that? It had been such a small part of an overwhelming day.

After a beat, though, he sought out one of Dick's hands, weaving his fingers through it.

"When you decided to throw a punch at that guy for calling me a fennel," he muttered in a much softer tone. "I fell in love with the guy that defended my honour."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Dick blinked. It was such an insignificant thing for him that he couldn't remember it. Funny how it was such a stand out memory for Fleck.

With a smile, he kissed a shoulder blade.

"Can't promise I won't fight for it now," he joked.

He gave the hand a little squeeze.

The next recollection was something he remembered quite clearly. He still felt a little pissed off about it. At anyone that dared turn around and spit names at them. At Fleck.

"And I would do that again for you in a heartbeat."

He propped himself up on an elbow to look down at his boyfriend. The previously straightened and smoothed hair now mussed up. The short baby hairs around his forehead had frizzed from where he had sweated.

"So the way to your heart is through sharing and defending your honour?"

He gave Fleck a warm smile. A bubble of happiness welled inside him now he knew the moments Fleck realised.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:37 pm

"You've taken away my honour now," he teased lightly. "Made a whore out of a simple pauper boy, princeling."

Fleck shifted onto his back and lened up to kiss Dick lightly.

"Who'd have thought all of this would come from a stolen sketchbook and a beer can beong thrown at us." So much hqd come from so little.

He smiled up at his boyfriend, looking exhausted and happy. "When was it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Dick laughed at the teasing, a hot blush covering his face. Something familiar curled up in him at the nickname. Had he heard it from Giacinto?

He welcomed the kiss, then hummed in agreement. They both had come a long way. He never thought he would be like this; naked with another man in a room that still smelt like sex, happy and very much in love.

He leaned over Fleck to grab a baby wipe that he started leaving on the side bed, and gently wiped Fleck's smiling face to get rid of the dried spit and sweat.

"There was a moment I realised I wanted to be in love with you, after our first kiss. I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about you. Especially about how easy you made me laugh, and how relaxed I felt around you."

With the same gentleness, he cleaned Fleck's stomach.

"The moment I realised I loved you was the morning after Halloween and we were lying in bed together. I was nervous but so happy and content, and I felt so welcomed being part of your family. When I looked at you that morning I just knew."

It would mean it was a long time after their realisations that either of them uttered those three words to each other.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 pm

He gave a closed-mouth grin as Dick leaned over and began cleaning his face.

He listened with a warm smile and a gentle twinkle in his eyes.

Eight months. It took Dick eight months after he'd realised he loved him. Dick always did things slowly. Even falling in love.

"They loved you then just as much as I did." Dick really had become part of the family then. Everything had just fallen into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next