Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Rich
It’s been a long while, hasn’t it?
I’d love to meet up again some time if you’re free.
Dario

He’d gotten an enthusiastic email back within the hour and before he knew it, Dario was making his way to an old haunt of theirs to meet with the man – who was coincidentally just about to head out to that point with his two Slaves for an outdoor Session.

Dario travelled the familiar beach path towards the woods with a little smile on his face. It had been a while since he had last walked this path.

His grin widened when he caught sight of the familiar large Vampire leant against the large tree that was their old meet-up point for outdoor Sessions. Rich was alone and had no bags, so he assumed he’d already taken his equipment and Slaves up to the area and had come back here to meet up with him.

“Hey, Rich!” he called out as he approached, raising his arm to wave at the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:34 pm

"Dario my boy!"

Richmond called out, waving back.

Despite the years that had passed without either of them seeing one another Rich still looked the same he had back then.

Granted his fashion sense had been upgraded.

Dario on the other hand...

"Well well, looks like you grew up into quite the man."

Try as he might he couldn't keep the purr out of his voice as Dario drew near.

"Should have put a collar on you before it was too late."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:36 pm

"It's been a long time since I was last called boy, Rich," the man chuckled as he came to a stop in front of the man.

He stood taller than Richmond by quite a few inches. As he did most people. He was still determined to believe that there was someone out there taller than him.

He hugged the man like an old friend, giving him a kiss on either cheek affectionately.

"You tried that one weekend, remember? Didn't quite work the way you wanted, did it?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:41 pm

"You'll always be a boy to me Dario, old habits die hard."

He replied with a chuckle as he embraced the taller man.

"No it didn't, though to be fair, trying to force a cock like yours into a submissive role was never going to work out."

It had been wishful thinking but Dario was a man built to dominate and there was nothing he could do to change his nature.

"I was surprised to get your message, tell me what have you been up to since you left my care?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Dario rolled his eyes. "You old men and your old habits."

The man laughed heartily. "I can assure you, it's living a very dominant life with two full-time subs and a pet right now." Definitely not a submissive cock.

The man gave a heavy theatrical sigh. "I got into a lot of shit. Drugs. Loan shark. Stripping. Ended up shacking it with Doc. Got out of drugs. Not bothered by the shark any more. Finally kicked Pina and Desi out. Life's looking up."

Dario began leading them towards the area that Rich always set up the subs in. He was excited to say hi to the man's subs again. He'd missed them.

"What about you? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 pm

"Dario."

The man said in a scolding voice, clearly disapproving of some of his life choices.

Richmond was a hard man, he pushed his subs to their limits and often punished them harshly, but he cared for their well being, he could beat them to a blood pulp but he would always nurse them back to health with the utmost care, having Dario involved in unsavory things displeased him.

"I hope for your sake and the sake of those you care for that you have improved your life since all that nonsense."

A Master's first duty was to their subs, if you had someone totally dependent on you then you needed to be stable and constant.

"I've been good, Timothy decided he wanted to venture out so he has left my service but I have a new boy, Douglas, very well behaved, huge pain slut and of course Samuel is still with me.

We've moved into a larger house now, in the nicer suburbs, I have a few others in my care but none of them are official."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:06 am

Dario's shoulders hunched like he was a child being scolded. "I know, I know." He was a dick for getting into such shitty things.

"Of course I have." He almost sound insulted at the insinuation that he wouldn't become stable for his subs. He had been trained by Rich himself. He wouldn't shit on any of the lessons that Rich taught him.

"I'm the best Dom I can be for all three of them." And he hadn't heard one complaint from any of them. Except maybe Hayden's pouty complaints when he was called a puppy and Jika's whimpers when he wasn't paid enough attention to.

"Timothy left?" That was sad news. Dario had always enjoyed playing with Timothy. A chuckle escaped his lips, though, at the description of the new boy. "Still a hard ass if you're taking in pain sluts? I suppose supes need painsluts, though, with that strength of yours. Imagine a supe slapping an ordinary human sub properly... I'd feel sorry for the sub."

He dropped the mention of supernaturals so casually that it would have seemed like they had talked about Supernaturals before. He'd guessed as soon as they had met again a few minutes ago that Rich was a supe of some kind. You couldn't not age like that in ten years. Especially at Rich's physical age. There would have been quite a lot of maturing going on in a span of a decade.

"I'm still in my place in the estates," Dario sighed. "I'm trying to save enough to put a deposit down somewhere nicer but it's difficult."

The human stretched his arms above his head. "So what do you have planned for tonight and what can I do?" He'd seriously missed being around for Rich's Sessions and if he was given permission to, he would definitely join in on a Session again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Rich's eyes narrowed a little as Dario sounded insulted, he had always been very firm about the roll of a Dominant, if a Sub couldn't depend on you, then you didn't deserve them.

"Good, if I thought you were unworthy I would have forced you to give them up."

If Dario really had sorted himself out then it was fine.

Richmond raised and eyebrow at the man, they had never discussed his species.

"So you've become a little more knowledgeable about the world? All my full time subs are supernaturals, I don't think I could have kept a human for all this time without going a little overboard.

I turned Samuel quite some time ago, wouldn't have been long after you left."

He shook his head softly, he wasn't fond of the estates, they were dangerous even for a supe.

"You can join in, I'm sure you remember my rules so abide by them if you are dominating my boys, they're well trained and I don't want that changing."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:33 pm

He sounded insulted because he would never disobey Rich's orders and he was insulted to think that, even after ten years, Rich thought he had it in him to disobey a rule.

"I wouldn't have taken them in the first place if I knew I wasn't up to it." Dario was not a cruel person. He wouldn't pull someone into the type of shitty life he had led in the past. He wanted the best for the people he cared for.

"Only in the past few months. My older Slave; he was a man abused by his previous owner." He wouldn't call a man like that Master. "They were both Vampires. I saved him after he collapsed on the beach. Took him home and cared for him. It was him that introduced me to the Supernatural. A good friend of my told me what I needed to know. I know he's Supernatural, too, but I don't know what species."

Dario shrugged off his musings about Silt. Now was not the time to wonder what the white-haired man was. "All three of my boys are Supernatural. A Vampire, obviously. An Elf and a shifter."

Dario wasn't fond of the estates either. He was trying hard to get off them. He'd been trying to get off them since he'd kicked his brother and sister out. He just wasn't scraping the money that he needed yet.

"I remember some rules. And I'm sure you've made more rules since knowing me to accommodate Douglas. Run me through them again."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:45 pm

"Quite the collection you have now, an assortment too. If I had known that you have a Vampire I would have invited the two of you to this club I frequent.

You pick a person off the menu and for the night they pleasure you and feed Vampire's.

I've taken my boy's their many times, they love it, bring your boy around, I'd like to meet him, my treat."

The place was quite up market, though he didn't mind forking out for a friend.

"Elven subs are hard to come by, such a proud race, and quite secluded. You have a rarity with him, and a shifter, let me guess a cat? I can smell him on you."

Either Dario brought himself a kitten or his shifter was feline.

"They are to worship any Dom around them, their eyes do not meet yours during a session, you know well enough where their eyes should stay. No talking unless addressed, body language must stay as submissive as possible. As for Douglas, he hasn't been with me long, we still have a little bit of a power struggle, his animal instincts are hard to alter but he tries his best, it is nearly the full moon and November is on it's way so he may need a little leniency, be stern with him but do not push him to far or he may lash out."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 pm

"It grew quite unexpectedly," Dario chuckled. "One moment I had just Hayden, then Ray appeared and not long later I was taking Kajika home to meet everyone. All in just a few months."

A hectic few months but he was pleased about them all.

"I'm not sure about the club. Ray's still recovering from the way his owner treated him. He still finds temptation very difficult to deal with. I'll ask him, but don't feel insulted if he says no. I won't push him much on this subject."

Dario's lips kicked up. "Speaking of boys you'd like to meet, one of my boys found out about you and he would really like to meet you. Asked me in the middle of a make-out session, would you believe? If I were any less of a man, I would have been jealous that he asked to meet you while the two of us were going at it," he laughed.

"This one came to me. Contacted me on Tumblr of all places and asked if we could meet up and talk. We did and that night I took him home to collar him properly. He's very affectionate and perfectly submissive. His timing couldn't have been more perfect. After helping Ray, I remembered you and your rules. And specifically my time with Timothy. I missed having a pet around. You remember how well Timmy and I got along, yes? And it seemed like magic that I got a message from this boy asking if I wanted a pet. Hayden - my first sub - has the occasional bout of petplay, but he's a kitten. Not quite as affectionate as I would like. having a full-time puppy was what I needed."

Dario listened to the rules set out intently.

He'd have to remember the no eye contact rule. That rule was something none of his boys abided by at home. He liked the intimacy of eye contact between him and his boys.

Dario nodded slowly as all the rules sank in.

"Can I spend some time with Sam first?" He'd like to get reacquainted with his old friend.

Dario smirked and reached out to grasp Rich's hand, guiding it to his crotch. His flaccid member were was large - larger than when he'd been with Rich all those years ago. And Rich knew he grew a lot when he got aroused. "Are your boys stretched enough to take me? I wouldn't want to cause any accidental damage." His hand kept Rich's in place as he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 pm

"Is he that bad?"

Richmond asked, sounding a little concerned, a poorly treated Vampire was a dangerous thing to be around though he believed in Dario's ability as a Dom.

The man gave a deep laugh.
"Asked about me during making out? I hope you set his butt ablaze for not having all his attention on you."

He would have spanked his subs raw.

"Sure, Sam seemed eager to see you again, he enjoyed being around you."

His subs and Dario had been quite close.

Rich's eyes widened as his hand was placed on Dario's crotch, the man had been big but it seemed he had grown even more since then.

"My my, I really didn't stand a chance with taming this did I? Douglas is going to love you, Sam may need a little more stretching before you try to take him."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Dario nodded with a little sigh. "He's gotten infinitely better. But when we first took him in, we were all so worried about him. He's doing so well now. We're all so proud of how far he's come." Ray, when he first came to them, was a timid, scared, wild animal. Now he was functioning well as a person. He just needed that little extra push to start functioning as a Vampire.

"I would like to ask a favour soon. Could you help teach him how to feed safely? I think he'd benefit from a Vampire teaching him things that I would have no clue about. I help, but I'm only human."

Dario chuckled softly, shaking his head. "No, I didn't. I was a little shocked he wanted to meet you. He's a very shy boy. And he has quite a jealous streak, too. I expected him to not want to meet you at all."

The human laughed again. "Maybe I stood more of a chance of Dominating you." The man winked teasingly as his hand sipped from holding Rich's hand, to stroke the back of Rich's neck. All teasing movements. Dario knew he didn't stand a chance. "This cock's definitely one you could worship, don't you think, Rich?"

Not that it was likely to happen, but Dario would definitely enjoy seeing Rich on his knees sucking him off, like he'd made so many people do to him in the past.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:35 pm

"Teaching him how to feed properly?"

He replied sounding shocked, what kind of Vampire needed to be taught how to feed? Those were the kinds of things you learned instinctively in the first few days.

"Just how badly was he treated by his previous owner?"
Rich asked, eyeing Dario worriedly.

"Is that so? Well then I would be honored to meet your boy, it's not often that I'm approached by the shy ones."

He was the type of Dom that shy subs avoided.

Richmond laughed loudly and grinned at Dario.

"If there was a cock out there that I would worship it would be one like that, no doubt you would love seeing me on my knees."

Most Doms liked seeing other, more dominate people on their knees.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:40 pm

"He was turned and then kept. I don't think he's ever fed from someone without killing them. That's what scares him." He'd asked Ray, but when the boy had gone quiet after a little bit of explaining, he'd never pushed him for more information.

But, as it stood, the boy didn't know how to feed safely and it was that lack of knowledge that was holding him back.

"Just remember that he's my boy, Rich. He's the sort of sub that doesn't want to be shared with other Dom's and I'm happy to stick to that." Dario grinned widely. "It might be hard for you, though. He's got one of those voices that goes straight to your dick when he calls you Master."

The human smirked widely. "Definitely. If I have a chance to get you to your knees, I'll take it. I'd make sure you'd enjoy sucking off my superior cock, too." Dario, widely, walked on ahead after that, breaking through the trees and bushes that led into the area that they had used often for outdoor Sessions.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:49 pm

"He is afraid of what he has become because he can't control it, that's no way to live."

Despite how rough Rich could be, he had a very tender side when it came to those who needed him, outside of session you would not find anyone more cared for or loved than his subs.

He tended on them hand and foot when they needed it and he could extend that to Dario's subs if they needed him.

"I can teach him how to feed."

He replied with a nod, he would enjoy helping one of his own.

"Those are the worst, one word and you feel like you're the one who serves them."

He had his experiences with subs who could cripple you with temptation.

"Good luck with that boy, I wont be bowing to anyone any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Dario nodded with a soft sigh. It physically hurt him to see Ray like that. "Thank you, Rich. It means a lot to me and I'm sure it'll mean a lot to him, as well."

He knew Ray would be eternally grateful for being able to feed from someone without fear.

"Sometimes that's the case. You should see him when I come home from work sometimes. Curled up wearing his tail and one of my shirts. Oh!" Dario delved into the pocket of his jeans for his phone and began searching through his pictures. Pretty soon he found just the picture. Hayden laying in their nest with the blankets pushed off him and the large shirt he had on pushed up over his stomach. He was half-hard in in his sleep and was wearing his large bushy tail. It had been a hot summer this year and the boy had pushed off the blankets and let his shirt ride up a lot during sleep.

One thing Rich wouldn't find on the boy, though, was a collar. Neither Hayden or Ray wore collars. Something that would change for the con, though. Both would be wearing a collar if they chose to go.

"He wanted to stay up to greet me when I came home, but I ended up working late and he fell asleep. When he woke up, he got a Hell of a workout. Boy was babbling nonsense in French for hours afterwards."

Dario snorted, turning a grin over his shoulder as he pulled his shirt up off his head. Rich would not be able to see the many tattoos that he had gotten over the years; the tribal bands around his arms and the markings around his belly button. The black fire licking at his hips and dipping under the waistband of his jeans.

He tossed his shirt aside and turned to survey the area.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Richmond looked at the picture, a grip spreading across his lips at the adorable little boy curled up in bed.

"Dario is a absolutely tiny."

He couldn't help but chuckle, he really looked like a boy, he hadn't thought Dario would be into that sort of body shape.

"Adorable though and that tail is absolutely sinful, you don't have a collar on him?"

He thought Dario would be quite possessive of his boys and have them wearing one.

"Have to admit that I'm surprised you don't split him in half with that cock of yours."

In the clearing Richmond had set up a lovely scene, there was a small table and two chairs set on top of picnic blanket, the table had glasses, food and an assortment of toys, on the blanket lay two men, their backsides up in the air, their legs forced apart by a spreader bar which their hands were bound to, their chests pressed against the ground waiting for their Master to return.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

"I like the small, vulnerable look." None of his boys were overly tall or muscular. He liked the young, weak look.

"Only my puppy wears a collar."

He flicked through the images on his phone until he found one of Ray and Jike nuzzled together on the couch napping. Jika was naked bar his collar and tail while Ray was wearing his usual clothes. The puppy had his head on Ray's chest and the Vampire was gripping at his long dreads and braids.

"My relationship with Ray and Hayden is more casual than form Dominant and Slave. They'll both be wearing collars when we go to the Con, but during every day wear, unless I feel particularly kinky with Hayden, neither of them have to wear a collar."

Dario's grin took on a dark undertone. "It took us a long time to train him, but you should see his stomach when we fuck." His brown eyes sparkled. "It'll make quite a show at the Con."

Dario strolled towards the blanket, the tips of his fingers stroking over both boys exposed backside.

"A picnic. Rich, I feel honoured." He sat down on one of the chairs, his eyes still on the bound boys.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:25 pm

"Your protective nature."

Richmond nodded at that thought, Dario liked the ones that looked weak and vulnerable because he liked to care for people, if he was with someone more like himself then he wouldn't feel that need to look after them.

"Those two seem really close."

The Vampire's body language told him that, he depended on the pup and was clinging to him.

"Though he seems too skinny."

No doubt that was what Dario meant about him need help feeding and the fact that he was getting better, he obviously hadn't been fed enough prior to living with Dario.

"Do you have a permanent blood supplier?"

He asked, he too used the same supply as the coven.

"I look forward to seeing the two of you in action."

Rich chuckled and sat down, resting his leather clad boot on one of the boy's backsides, using him as a foot rest. The boy's body tensed and it was obvious he was holding back a growl.

"I'm reunited with an old friend, of course I am going to make it a little special."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Dario nodded in agreement. He definitely liked being protective of his Slaves and that, he supposed, did show a lot in their appearance.

"They are. Jika has helped Ray a lot. You can't help but give a puppy love. Without Jika, Ray would likely be a lot worse off." Jika was around the man constantly. If Jika wasn't there, Ray wouldn't get nearly as much attention. It would be a lot more difficult for Ray without the puppy.

"Yes, we do. We use the same supply as the local coven. They send us blood every few days to make sure we're well-stocked."

Dario picked a grape off the bunch laid out on the table and popped it in his mouth. "You'll have to find us before we start. I guarantee a large crowd that you won't be able to push through."

His brows shot up at the growl one of his subs - definitely Douglas - gave. He didn't think Rich would tolerate that, even while the boy was being trained. Especially in front of another Dom.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:44 pm

"You know as well as I do that Pets are more approachable than people, no doubt your boy feels the same way."

It seemed his pet had made the healing process that much easier.

"That's good, seems like he will be needing, it takes a long time to be able to control yourself as a Vampire."

Richmond nodded softly
"I definitely will, I want to see what a sub trained by you is like."

He had only ever seen the man play with his Subs.

When Douglas growled his eyes narrowed, his foot slid between his thighs and kicked up roughly, crushing his balls in against his body until he yelped loudly and became quiet.

"Growl again and I'll muzzle you indefinitely."

He warned before looking over at Dario and shaking his head.

"Lycans are a handful to start out with."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:52 pm

"He's got nothing but time. We're going at a nice pace for him so he doesn't freak out. I just think learning to feed without killing will help him out immensely." He wasn't trying to rush Ray into anything. The boy could take all the time in the world and Dario wouldn't mind.

"Very spoiled, I have to admit." A sub trained by him got doted on as best as Dario could manage. He ended up with spoiled little subs that he adored.

"I haven't had to deal with Lycan subs." A lot of Supes, but not Lycan. "Demons are a handful. One of my casual fucks is a Demon and I had to beat him into submission when I first had him. He was difficult to deal with."

Dario's gaze trailed slowly over Douglas. "How did he come to be yours?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 pm

"You definitely seem like a good Dom, Dario. I'm proud that you have come so far."

The man had taken what he had taught him and done so well with his own subs.

"Lycans take a lot of patience, they get moody around the full moon and November is Hell, their mating season is a month long and they are utterly insatiable not to mention volatile, if a Lycan male doesn't have enough sex they risk losing themselves to the beast and going feral."

He sighed and looked down at Douglas, reaching over to stroke a hand over his backside before striking him, hard.

That pulled a loud yelp and moan from the man as he squirmed.

"He came over from the mainland pack and didn't have anywhere to go, ended up in one of the clubs I frequent hooking up with any man who would take him in for the night, so I took him home."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Dario smiled at his ex-mentor. "Thank you." Hearing that Rich was proud of him meant a lot to the man.

"They sound interesting." Dario smirked as he leaned forwards to stroke the length of one of Dougas' thighs with the backs of his fingers.

"It sounds like November will be a lot of fun for you."

An insatiable pet sounded fun. Especially if they were a painslut. There were so many possibilities.

His hand stroked up the Lycan's thigh and dipped between his spread legs to stroke his balls gently.

"If you need help throughout the month, don't be afraid to call on me." His fingers began massaging the Lycan's balls gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Meet Up   [C][M] Meet Up Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Meet Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next