Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Dick hummed against the skin. He pulled back with a wet sound - barely leaving a mark.

"Watch it, or I might make you wait longer for your first."

He leaned up and took the soft lobe of Fleck ear between his teeth. Gentle biting and grinding it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

He inhaled sharply when his earlobe was nipped at.

Fuck.

"You're going to make me wait ages anyway." There was no way that Dick was going to go any quicker for good behaviour. He liked drawing things out too much.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Satisfaction crawled up his spine at the sharp inhale.

He didn't answer right away. He ground the lobe gently before simply sucking it and pulling away. Still softly. Still delicately.

"That's a mean assumption," he murmured against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 pm

God, he loved the way Dick teased his earlobe, and the way his piercings moved with the motions.

He let out a shaky breath as his ear was released.

"True though, isn't it?" he replied in a breath.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 pm

It was true.

But Dick was feeling like a little shit.

He sat up and leaned back. The only marks on Fleck's neck were from earlier.

His fingers drifted back down Fleck's torso, carefully avoiding to bump into his arousal before he gently skimmed his fingers to the inside of his thigh. The tips of his fingers created large teasing circles.

"No, it isn't. Say you're sorry."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 pm

His muscles jumped under the teasing path of Dick's fingers, and his thigh twitched as slow circles were stroked over it.

This was case in point.

Dick was being a little shit, being slow and teasing with no intention of picking up the pace.

"I am sorry for speaking the truth," he responded dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:35 pm

A tiny smiled caught on the corner of his lips.

"Be a little less smart with me."

Dick gave the inside of Fleck's thigh a sharp slap. It made his own hand tingle and a bright red hand print was left on the tanned skin. It made the one from earlier pale in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 pm

He opened his mouth to make another smart comment but just gasped as the burn of the slap hit his thigh.

"Shit!"

His head fell back and he groaned softly as the sting pricked at his skin.

"I'll never be less smart," he declared after a moment of recovery.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Dick watched in delight as Fleck swore and groaned.

"Then I am just going to gag you sooner," he said, skin flushed.

He leaned down and kissed his boyfriend long and hard. His tongue slipping between them and feeling the ball of his piercing. Taking full advantage of this kiss.

It was going to be a while until either of them get another.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Fleck pushed up into the kiss, just as eager to take full advantage of the kiss as Dick was.

Fleck didn't know how long Dick planned on teasing him and keeping him tied up and gagged. He could be like this all day if Dick decided on it. 

He nipped Dick's tongue, dragging his teeth along it, a little less than gently. Dick would definitely be able to feel that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Dick yelped and shot back as soon as his tongue was free. He held a hand up to his mouth. His tongue was stung and tingling. He was more in shock than anything else.

"Asshole."

Dick slapped him a new one. Less calculated, and more with feeling. Not really aiming as he let his hand fly in in the general thigh area, sounding a loud clap and leaving a bright red mark on top of his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Fleck grinned in satisfaction.

Then yelped loudly. "Fuck!"

That left his thigh twitching and his breath shuddering. He bit his lip, eyes clenching shut. Shit, that one had been loud.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 am

Dick rested he hand on the heated skin, satisfaction curling, feeling it shudder under him.

Then realisation came over him. The same one that Fleck though; shit, that was loud. He just hoped to God they just thought he stubbed his toe.

He should probably gag him now.

He took the ball gag from the side table and held the straps taut.

"Any last words? Last chance for an apology."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 7:22 am

Flecks body slumped against the bed and he huffed.

His eyes met Dicks challengingly when the gag was held up. "You're a gremlin and I'll get my revenge for this."

It was a promise.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 am

Dick's cheeks turned hot and he flicked his eyes away for a second.

"I would like to see you try," he said, a less challenging, and more bashful.

He leaned down and gave Fleck a light kiss. Then his pink lips were replaced with red silicone, which Dick pressed firmly against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 7:46 am

"Youll definitely see it."

He returned the light kiss just as gently.

Fleck didnt fight the gag, in fact eh welcomed it, opening his mouth wide, then leaning forwards so Dick could fasten it behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:13 am

Dick fastened it behind Fleck's head, carefully smoothing down his hair as he did so to stop it getting caught. He did it tight enough so it wouldn't fall out, but hopefully not so tight that it was uncomfortable.

He pulled back a little and appreciated.

The ball in his mouth looked incredibly lewd - Fleck looked incredibly lewd. Dick suspected that was how he looked when sucking his cock and that just made his blush grow hotter.

He felt the edge of the leather strap, following it to where the Fleck's lips wrapped around the gag. Swallowing, he dragged the skin a little as his thumb brushed down the chin.

He rested his hand on Fleck's chest.

"Comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:20 am

Fleck laid, incredibly relaxed, even tied up and gagged like this. He had no worries.

That would probably change when Dick started teasing him, though.

His teeth sank into the silicone slightly when Dick's thumb brushed over his lower lip and chin.

He nodded at the question.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 am

Dick, ridiculously, thought he was going to make a quip. The silence was strange.

"Okay, just... just one more thing."

He lifted up one of the presumably abandoned ties and gently placed it over dark eyes, waiting for Fleck to lift his head to allow him to tie it.

If Fleck could see him, he was blushing hotly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 am

Fleck hesitated for only a second before he lifted his head, letting one more faculty be taken away from him.

His eyes slid shut under the makeshift blindfold for comfort, and his fingers twitched as it was tied behind his head.

His breath hitched, becoming a little uneven.

The lack of sight was already making his other senses stronger. He could feel the damp sheets under him, the bite of leather and the ruffling of hair as Dick tied the tie on top of it.

This was going to be intense.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 am

Dick cock twitched as Fleck breathing hitched.

For added security, he took the other tie left out and wrapped that around his head as well. Lifting Fleck gently and smoothing out his hair again to make sure he was comfortable. Or as comfortable as someone could be blindfolded, tied up and gaged.

The tips of Dick's fingers drifted lightly over his chest before they settled on his tattooed thigh.

A sense of power came over him. He could do anything he wanted. That was the amount of trust handed to him.

Not only that, but he found himself less embarrassed. He didn't feel ridiculous, the only other person couldn't see. Fleck also couldn't make a teasing comment that would often throw him off guard and make him blush.

Dick leaned down, lips a hair length away from Flecks pierced nipple before he skimmed up towards his neck and gave an opened mouth kiss, sucking firmly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:00 am

Fleck licked his lips slowly, wondering what Dick was planning.

Dick could do anything. Absolutely anything right now. And Fleck could do nothing.

A small part of him was worried about that. Trepidation set in for a moment. There had been times when this exact situation had worried him, made him panic.

And for a second that same panic set in before cool fingers on his chest earthed him.

There was nothing to panic about. 

Those fingers weren't Rafaella. This was Dick. This was the one person he trusted above all others. There wasn't anything to panic about.

Just a second after the panic set in, he relaxed again.

Not for long, though. The cool breath fanning over his chest had his breath hitching and a shudder of anticipation that was cowed with a muffled groan of disappointment when Dick's lips bypassed his nipple all together and skimmed up to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:18 am

The corners of Dick's lips twitched up as Fleck groaned and there was some noise in the air.

He just simply wasn't as chatty as Fleck. That always became astoundingly clear when Fleck's speech was taken away from him. Whether it was because his tongue was swollen, or, in this case, it was because he had a gag in his mouth.

Dick ignored the disappointed groan in favour of continuing to suck at the skin until it bruised. He shifted as he did so, straddling Fleck's stomach. The growing hardness between his legs pressed against Fleck.

The flat palms of his hands explored the top part of Fleck's body. Feeling each muscle, each dip and bump in his arms and his chest until he rested his thumbs on both nipples, rubbing them softly.

Pulling back an inch from the wet patch of skin, he blew gently on it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:25 am

When Dick settled on his stomach, Fleck moved within his constraints, arching his back and pressing his stomach upwards. The small movement was enough to unbalance Dick slightly, to make his thighs spread and his weight settle entirely on his stomach for a moment. ANd more important, to make his cock rub up against him.

He couldn't do much like this, so he had to get creative with the few things he could do.

His body dropped back down after a second. WIth his limbs spread like this, he couldnt hold that position for long. It was awkward and a little uncomfortable. 

Fleck exhaled slowly when Dick's hands ran over the stretched and bulging muscles of his chest, and he groaned again when his damp skin was chilled with a gentle blow, and his nipples teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:40 am

Dick let his hips sink as Fleck's torso dropped, slowly rolling his hips against him.

He sat up, thumbs still gently and teasingly circling the nipples. He stayed there for a while. Just his eyes openly running appreciatively over the lewd scene he'd created.

A tiny grown of appreciation sounded from him, and he dragged his half-hard cock over tanned skin.

He wondered how long he could do this for; tease him at two points of his body that would make him squirm in frustration or boredom.

With sudden sharpness, he pulled on the pierced nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next