Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:00 am

Fleck swallowed, trying to bring some moisture into his suddenly dry mouth.

He tried to keep himself restrained, to stop himself from jerking his hips upwards into the teasing touches. He managed to avoid anything more than a few light spasms of his muscles.

A soft groan sounded as his tongue swirled around his sensitive head. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:19 am

Dick could feel the muscles spasming under his hand, and here the soft groan from Fleck. He took it as the unsaid compliment it always was.

Pulling his tongue away from the head and back in his mouth, he felt along his teeth. The two sharp points were tucked away in line with the rest of them.

He didn't care what Giacinto said; he didn't want a meal out of this. He didn't want to slice up his boyfriend's cock.

With the carefulness of someone who wasn't entirely sure what they were doing, he stretched his lips around the head and brought it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 am

His gaze never broke. He was intent on Dick.

His breath left him in a whoosh when Dick's lips wrapped around his head. "Oh, fuck."

One hand flew up, to tangle his fingers loosely in Dick's long hair. He hadn't even thought about whether the sudden touch would discourage him.

All thought had left his head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:58 am

Dick froze, startled by the sudden hand on his head.

There was a moment of deliberation; if Fleck did push down, he was strong enough to push against him. He just had to be a little more on guard. Besides, he didn't mind the heavy weight on his head.

He was also incredibly encouraged by Fleck's vocal reaction.

Dick's eyes flicked up to Fleck, the sudden urge to see his all reactions, not just hear and feel them. The bashfulness almost completely was gone now what he had taken the first inch.

Lightly freckled cheeks hollowed as he sucked on the head, bobbing it just slightly. Just as he seen Fleck do. Just as he felt Fleck do.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

"Shit."

He cupped the back of Dick's neck, thumb running over his scalp as he tried to keep himself still.

That sight was something he would never forget.

He groaned, hips bucking slightly as Dick sucked.

"Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:22 am

Dick pushed down on the groin from stopping him from bucking too wildly into his mouth. But seeing Fleck clearly enjoying this brought a prickle of pleasure up his spine. It always did.

Dick suck long and hard as he pulled himself back up, making a satisfying pop sound.

"Sneaky."

He gave Fleck a smug grin before the tip of his tongue teased the slit again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 pm

"Fu-uck!" he yelled as Dick pulled away from him with a pop.

Then he covered his mouth with his hand, realising what he had done. "Shit," he grumbled into his palm.

Well, if they hadn't heard anything before now, they'd definitely heard that.

His eyes sought out Dick's, but they barely met before Dick teased his slit. His head dropped back, his eyes clenched shut, and like Dick before him, he pressed his hand firmly over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Satisfaction curled up seeing Fleck like how he was only minutes ago; hand over his own mouth as he desperately tried to quiet himself.

There was the prickle of pleasure again.

His eyes never left as he continued to tease the slit it small, maddening circles. The strong taste of salt was becoming less noticeable now that he had become accustomed to it.

In a Fleck manner, he pulled back no more than an inch and lightly blew on the dampened skin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:43 pm

His thighs twitched as Dick teased him with tiny circles, and he jerked violently as cool air prickled at his damp skin.

His other hand came up to press over the first, trying hard to muffle the loud moan.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." He chanted the oath in a whisper against his palm.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Fuck.

Dick watched as Fleck attempted to muffle himself even more so. Two hands over his mouth instead of the one, his head felt considerably lighter. Yet he could still make out the muffled chants.

He spread his own thighs a touch, rolling his hips slowly against the sheets, unable to help himself.

Dick ran his tongue over his teeth again and-

Shit.

The inevitable happened. His control was rather lacking.

He hesitated but didn't want to stop.

What was the other thing Giacinto said? That there was the thrill of danger? There was an added adrenaline rush?

"Do you want me to still...?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 2:52 am

"Yes." The words were muffled into his hands, still over his mouth, but still audible.

Yes, he wanted Dick to carry on. Fuck, he might cry if he stopped.

He didn't think he could live that one down. He wanted Dick to carry on, and blow him for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 am

"Okay, just... stay still."

Palms flat on his hips, he gave the slick head of Fleck's cock one final lick with his tongue before carefully opening with his mouth wide and taking Fleck in. This time not with the carefulness of someone unsure of what they were doing, but of the carefulness of someone that was very much worried about ripping their boyfriend's cock to shreds.

Giacinto's promise that his "baby teeth" won't do much damage wasn't too reassuring right now.

Focusing on Fleck to gauge his reaction, he began sucking again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:07 am

He wasn't going to make that promise.

His boyfriend was sucking his cock for the first time. There was no way that he was going to promise to keep himself perfectly still.

And that was probably good because his hips twitched upwards slightly when Dick gave the first suck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 am

Dick pushed down a little harder on Fleck's hips, feeling them twitch. Despite the nerves that Fleck would suddenly buck up and snag himself, pride swelled up in him for making him like this.

Confidence gaining, he gradually took a little bit more of Fleck into him. No more then he can handle. He set slow, easy pace.

Occasionally he moaned around it, his own hips rolling more firmly into the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 am

Fleck groaned lowly, head tipping back.

His hands slipped from his mouth and gripped at the already loose bedsheets that Dick had pulled up previously.

He tried to keep still again at the insistent hands on his hips, but that mouth was driving him insane. 

One hand came up to cover his mouth again as he groaned, hips twitching again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:17 am

Dick's turned his eyes up. If it wasn't for the fact his mouth was so busy, it would have been an amused smile as Fleck uncovered his mouth and covered it again. His frustration clear; etched on his face, the way his muscles twitch, and with each muffled but desperate moan.

Fuck, it was hot.

A hand drifted down over the short hairs to pinch the base of his cock. His thumb pressed firmly on the spot between his cock and balls. With what would have been a sinister smile, he created more small torturous circles.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:19 am

"Shit."

Fleck bit into his hand to stop himself from reacting loudly to the pinch, but his hips bucked upwards unbidden. He couldn't help himself.

What a little shit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 am

karma came for him; he gaged. Wide-eyed, he pulled away, coughing and spluttering. A little bit of drool dripped down his chin. The corners of his eyes pricked.

As he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, he swatted the inside of Fleck's thigh. Even on the tanned skin, the finger marks showed. It would be left stinging.

If his own handprint hadn't faded so quickly, the would have been, almost, matching.

"I said be still."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 am

His thigh jerked, and he slumped back against the bed in defeat, uttering a quiet 'shit' again.

His hand slid from his mouth, to rest on his chin. "Do you know how long it's been since I've had anything but a hand around my cock? Keeping still isn't happening."

There was no way that he could keep still at that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:51 am

Dick flushed and curled a strand of hair around his ear. A hand smoothed over the mark he left.

"I know," he said after a pause, "but I don't want to, you know, hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 am

Fleck gave a light laugh. "If you want me still, you're best off lashing me to the bed."

There was a beat of silence. His cock twitched visibly at the idea. "Don't tie me to the bed," was the contradictory words that came from his mouth.

He liked the idea, but Dick was well known to tease the shit out of him when he was tied down, and he didn't think he could survive that right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:01 am

A short burst of laughter came from Dick at Fleck contradictory stance.

With a wide grin, he pushed himself up to hover over Fleck. They were almost nose to nose.

"Are you sure about that? Now I that I think about it, it seems like a fantastic idea. We do have all day to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:06 am

"And you think tying me down is gonna make me quiet?"

His arm wrapped around Dick's waist, and he rolled them over. His arm came out to catch himself and hold himself up, but they'd rolled to the edge of the bed. Far enough from it that Dick was laying comfortably on it, but close enough that his palm caught the edge of the bed, then slipped.

He dropped down, headbutting Dick before he could catch himself.

"Fuck. Ow." He pushed himself up again, placing his hand firmly on the bed this time.

He was about to ask Dick if he was okay, but just burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 am

"Hm, true," he said with a smile as he let Fleck rolled them over.

The last thing he expected was his boyfriend to headbutt him.

He hissed.

"Shit. Ow. You know what? Never mind, I don't care if I hurt you now," he said over Fleck's laughter, lips curling up into a grin as he spoke. He couldn't help it, he started snickering himself.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 am

"That's not very nice!"

He snorted another laugh as he nuzzled into Dick's shoulder and throat.

"I'm sorry," he murmured between chuckles. He didn't mean to headbutt Dick like that. It had just been a little slip.

He was clumsy sometimes. These things happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next