Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 am

His arms wrapped around Fleck's neck, fingers knotting in his newly browned hair.

"It's okay," he replied with chuckles of his own, squirming under Fleck as he nuzzled into his throat. "I will just die of a concussion. Then you will have to go back to using your hand."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:04 am

Fleck snorted, pulling back to quirk a brow at him.

"You're a vampire. A concussion isn't going to kill you. Stop being such a drama queen."

He dropped back down to press a few kisses over the more noticeable freckles on his boyfriend's face.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am

Dick wrinkled his nose as his face was kissed.

"I'm not a drama queen. Besides, what do you know about vampire biology? For all you know, being headbutted while your boyfriend is being romantic could be our one and only weakness."

Dick tried to keep a straight face and quirk an eyebrow in mock seriousness. It failed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:23 am

"That's a really specific weakness to have. I doubt it's true for Vampires."

Done making his quip, he returned to lavishing the little marks on his boyfriend's face with attention.

He did love all those tiny little freckles.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 am

Eyes squeezed shut, laughing, he let Fleck shower his face with affection. Little butterflies were caught in his stomach, and warmth spread throughout his body.

When Fleck stopped showering him with kisses, he pressed his own kiss to Fleck's nose. His smile was filled with sincerity and tenderness.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am

Fleck smiled back, equal tender emotion in his own gaze.

"And I love you."

He pressed a gentle peck to Dick's lips. 

"Even if you're a drama queen," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:58 am

There was a glow to his face when he heard Fleck repeat his words in the tender voice.

Dick let out a little puff of air.

"I'm not a drama queen. King it more appropriate, thank you. Or, if you would like to formally address me, it's your majesty."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 am

"You're full of shit, your majesty," Fleck snorted.

He shifted over onto his side, and pulled Dick closer, laying a kiss on his forehead.

"Now, Mrs Drama Queen, can we move past my attempted murder via concussion?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 am

Dick laughed and gave Fleck a little nudge as he was kissed on the forehead.

"Yes, I'll forgive you. But only out of the goodness of my heart. I will also let that quip slide."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:27 pm

"Aren't you just an upstanding person," he teased with a little grin.

He settled back in bed, letting his gaze run over Dick slowly,  a little smile lingering on his lips.

"Thank you, for trying that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:51 pm

A dark blush crossed his cheek.

"Oh, uh, that's okay. No problem."

He diverted his gaze and curled a piece of hair around his ear.

"Besides, I think it is quite obvious I enjoyed it."

His arousal was pressed against Fleck's.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:56 pm

His brows arched upward in amusement.

"After all this time, all we've done, you're still embarrassed?" He reached up to ruffle Dick's long hair. Most of the straight strands shifted under his hand easily, but some strands, particularly those at his forehead, had been dampened by sweat and curled and tangled again.

Fleck rolled his hips slightly, and his cock brushed up the length of Dick's.

"Show me how much you enjoyed it?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm

"Shut it," he grumbled as Fleck ruffled his hair.

Yes, he was still embarrassed about it from time to time. Mostly when Fleck was being honest and earnest about it, like thanking him for giving him a blowjob.

Dick reacted to Fleck brushing up against him, his hips twitching forward too.

"Show you?" He repeated, looking back at Fleck, trying to gauge what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:46 am

"Nah."

His lips quirked up into a little smirk as his hand slid between their bodies.

He ran his thumb up the length of Dick's cock, then began stroking it slowly. "Mhmm, show me."

He leaned forwards pressing a kiss to Dick's cheek, then grazing up towards his ear. "Were you this hard when you were sucking my cock?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:06 am

A soft groan sounded behind closed lips as his cock was stroked.

The lips and hairs pf Fleck's not-quite beard tickled his cheek and ear and sent a shiver down his spine. Then he heard him speak.

Fuck.

Heat flooded his face.

He swallowed thickly.

It took him a few heartbeats to say his one-worded reply of, "Yes," in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 am

His lips kicked up further.

He loved the hesitant murmur. He loved hearing Dick'sflustered arousal.

"Does this feel better than dry humping the bed?" he asked in the same quiet rumble, twisting his hand as his stroke reached the head of Dick's cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 am

"Fuck," he gasped under his breath.

Dry humping the sheets had seemed natural while his lips were wrapped around Fleck's cock, eliciting all those noises from him. Now it felt a little lewd, doing that.

"Yes," he said, tone still hushed.

His arms circled more firmly around Fleck's neck, fingers knotted tightly in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:07 am

Fleck licked his lips slowly when Dick cursed.

There was always something hot about hearing a breathless curse like that.

He twisted his wrist again, and nudged Dick's jaw with his nose, so he could begin kissing and licking his neck.

"Do you want to come?" he questioned against damp skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:29 am

Dick tilted his neck as it was kissed and licked, his hips rolled and jerked as Fleck twisted the head of his cock again.

Maybe concussion wasn't the reason he was going to die. It was because his boyfriend was far too hot for his own good, whispering lewd things to him. It was going to cause him to implode.

"Fuck, yes."

That would be the second time. The third time if he counted the gym. He hadn't made Fleck come yet, but he was too preoccupied to feel guilty.

"I want to come, Fleck."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:31 am

He smiled into Dick's throat, then nipped at the skin sharply, almost harshly. That would definitely leave a bruise, and a little broken skin, though not enough to bleed.

A little bit of pain to offset and enhance the pleasure.

"Then be a good boy and come."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:54 am

Dick jerked at the sharp pain to his sensitive neck, hissing and tightening his grip on the brown hair.

Then Fleck spoke again.

"Fle-ah."

Dick came quietly, but not softly. His lip was sucked between his teeth as his body went rigid and spasmed, toes curling. He spilt hot over Fleck's hand, navel and the sheets.

Breath short and quick, he panted, relaxing in Fleck's arms. His thoughts rearranged into his new favourite word; "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 6:09 am

Fleck didn't even consider pausing in his ministrations until Dick was a trembling mess in his arms, muttering curses under his breath. "Good boy," he muttered in the same husky mumble.

He grinned, mercifully releasing Dick's cock, then swiping his fingers through the cum on his navel.

"You know how to make a mess, don't you?"

He ran his thumb through the slick mess on his fingers, then stuck those fingers into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 6:52 am

His skin felt damp, and his cock felt sensitive to the slightest sensation. Even to the curl of heat in the realisation that Fleck uttered the same words of praise as he came.

He felt he should be mortified that he enjoyed that. He couldn't bring himself to be in the haze of post-orgasm.

Then Fleck opened that cursed mouth again. Or heavenly, depending on what it was doing.

Face hot, he nudged Fleck. It was hard enough to make him roll on his back.

"Shut it," he said, trying very hard not to focus on Fleck as he sucked the cum off his fingers.

He propped himself on his elbow and trailed his eyes down. He was getting a sense of déjà vu.

"Besides, I wouldn't have had if you hadn't so rudely interrupted me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Fleck rolled over without a fuss, lying comfortably on his back as he licked his fingers clean.

He knew he was a sight, lying naked and just a little sweaty, long hair loose around him and definitely mussed, the cum on his stomach a stark contrast to his dark skin, very hard, and fingers in his mouth.

"It's not my fault." He was going to claim that one to his dying breath.

It wasn't his fault that Dick had gagged, then slapped him, and riled him up so much that he acted.

Not his fault at all.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 am

"It most definitely is," Dick insisted.

His eyes roamed over Fleck body. Fleck's gorgeously hard, naked, cum covered, body. It did nothing to cool the flush on his cheeks and his cock reminded him that it really was too soon.

"For that, I am going to take you up on your suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next