Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:28 am

Dick laughed a little as Fleck changed positions, holding him up by his shoulders. He helped Fleck pull his boxers down, his cock leaking and twitching in need.

Both hands knotted through Fleck's hair and he moaned, loudly, when the sensitive head was licked. He arched and tried to thrust his hips up. But the position was awkward and all he managed to achieve was scratch it up against Fleck's beard.  

He whined his boyfriend's name and tugged at his bleached hair. Again, rather uselessly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:32 am

Fleck grinned as Dick writhed and jerked his hips in an attempt to get some friction.

Her bet the feel of his beard had felt incredible against his sensitive cock. Fleck would have enjoyed that feeling himself.

Again his tongue slid out to trace Dicks cock with incredibly light touches.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 am

Dick bit at his lips, trying to keep himself together with the maddening light touches and the occasional brush of beard. He writhed against the door. His thighs and toes clenched, relaxed and clenched again.

The was only so long he could keep it together. He tilted his head forward to watch his boyfriend.

"Fuck, Fleck, fuck, that feels so good."

He was panting, and his head hit the door with a hard thud and he whined.

"I need more, Fleck, fuck. I need more."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 am

Even with the pleads in English and th writing coming from his boyfriend, Fleck continued on with his slow teasing pace.

He wasnt going to let up any time soon.

Not for love nor money.

Teasing Dick was far too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am

Dick whined again when his boyfriend didn't respond to his pleas in either language. 

He was in a too awkward position to scratch or bite at his boyfriend. He could pull at his hair and trust up - which he still did - but all that succeeded in doing was scratching his cock against Fleck's beard. Which felt amazing in its own right, but made the teasing worst.

"Fleck, Fleck, Fleck."

In frustration, he hit his head and let out a long whine. The inside of his thighs was sticky with sweat. One of them was also slick with blood as it rubbed against Fleck's wound, disturbing it so it couldn't scab over.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:09 am

Fleck, Fleck, Fleck.

He was so desperate. Fleck loved it, so much. How could he look so good like that? 

Was this was Dick saw in him when he was teasing? That blush, the desperate tenseness of his jaw, the wild look in his eye?

If so, he could understand why Dick did it to him.

He skimmed the head of Dick's cock with his teeth, so lightly he was barely touching it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 am

He let out an unreserved moan that borderline a scream when Fleck scrapped his cock with his teeth. Not so hard it hurt, it was the opposite. Somehow, it was a lighter touch than Fleck's tongue and it drove him crazy.

He needed more.

knuckles white, he held onto Fleck's head and tried once again to roll his hips, if not into his mouth, against his tongue and face. He let out a hiss. It was still awkward, and the bristles felt good occasionally, but the constant rubbing against the short hairs made the overly sensitive skin sore.

Another swear was shouted and he slumped, panting.

"Fleck, fuck, please," he finally begged.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:56 am

The shouts were music to Fleck's ears, and Fleck did enjoy listening to music.

Who would want that to stop? Certainly not Fleck.

So he didn't stop, just continued to run his tongue through the leaking mess on Dick's cock in that light teasing manner, not using his teeth any more.

For a few more minutes, that was. When he was sure Dick was almost at his breaking point, his teeth ran over Dick's head again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 am

"You absolute ass. Absolute fucking a-ah!"

He rolled his hips against teasing tongue, but it still wasn't enough.

He whined again at the light scrape of teeth and there was the familiar thud of his head against the door.

"I said please. Fucking God, ah! Fleck! Please, Please, suck my cock!"

He wasn't even bashful about the words he shouted. He was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 am

Oh now the insults were coming through.

That was a new one.

How far could he push this to find out the levels of Dick's aroused reactions?

That was an idea for another time. He couldn't torture Dick too much longer tonight.

That was his thought right before Dick cried out his beg. Okay, that sound was far too gorgeous to lose now. He needed Dick to whine like that some more.

His momentary plan to take Dick's cock into his mouth finally was cast aside for gently blowing on him instead, shocking the feverish skin with the cool sting of air.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am

Dick felt the tongue ease off his cock and he hoped, prayed, that Fleck would take his cock in his mouth.

"Fu-ck!"

His body spasmed. This wasn't what he hoped for, the blow of air against his cock, surprisingly cool. 

He was panting, sweating, his cock was wet with spit and precum. He whimpered and relaxed when Fleck stopped momentarily.

"You're fucking insufferable. Just please, please, fu-cking please."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:23 am

"I'm very insufferable," he agreed almost jovially.

He loved being called insufferable. Dick should know this by now. It was certainly no secret.

The flat of his tongue ran over Dick's head, licking up spit and precum eagerly.

His eyes danced with laughter.

He truly loved doing this to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 am

"Oh, fuck, fuck!"

He writhed and twisted when Fleck gave him something a little more than teasingly tracing the head with the tip of his tongue. Or barely scraping his teeth against him. Or fucking blowing on it.

"Fucking suck it already! Fleck! Please!"

He looked down at insufferable boyfriend, eyes almost black with lust, chewing down on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:37 am

He couldn't hold his laughter in any longer.

He'd been jovial to the point of chuckling for a while, but now it was too much.

Fleck's shoulders shook as he buried his face against Dick's bloody thigh, trying to muffle his laughter into the bruised skin.

Poor Dick was getting too frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 am

He looked down exasperate at his boyfriend. His laughing boyfriend.

"Fuck. You," he said, breathless.

This wasn't helping him achieve an orgasm. At all. Nilch. 

He knew he could have taken matters into his own hands, literally, but he was desperate for Fleck to make him come. Especially after seeing him endlessly tease him with his mouth.

"Insufferable, asshole, boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 am

His laughter only got worse when Dick grumbled insults.

His poor boyfriend. He'd caused him to cum in his pants like a teenager, and he couldn't even lift his head from Dick's thigh or laughing so much over teasing him.

Fleck reigned himself in and lifted his head, grinning. His cheekbone and ear was smeared with his own blood, but clearly he didn't mind that, as he calmed himself some.

He leaned forwards again to press a kiss to his head, then he took him into his mouth, eagerly and deep enough that he gagged a little before he settled and gave a single firm suck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:12 am

It was difficult to glare when he was dishevelled, panting mess. Especially when his boyfriend was covered in his own blood and, fuck, how did that look good?

His cock twitched eagerly at the kiss. Then finally, finally, his boyfriend took him in his mouth. He moaned, loudly, in relief.

"Fuck, Fleck, yes, keep going!"

His fingers tightened their grip in Fleck's hair. As if he was going to let Fleck take his mouth off his cock now. It felt like ecstasy after all the intense teasing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:14 am

Fleck didn't have any intentions of stopping now.

His pace was firm and fast an eager. He wanted Dick to come nice and hard. He sort of deserved it after all that teasing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 am

His moans didn't stop. They only became louder, and his words got caught up in them until they made no sense. 

Finally, sweetly, came. He cried out, thighs still shaking even after he finished.

Dick slumped against the door, panting and high on the afterglow. His skin flushed red, and his body was slick with sweat.

"Fuck me," he said in English, dazed.

That was the most intense orgasm since...

He couldn't think of when to compare it to.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:28 am

God, he loved that cry. So much.

"I'd prefer it if you fuck me," he responded immediately.

He shrugged Dick's thighs off his shoulders, and lowered him until he was on his lap, legs wrapped around his waist.

He leaned forwards to kiss his boyfriend slowly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:40 am

Dick looked at Fleck, stunned by his words. Mostly by the fact it was in English. He couldn't entirely judge considering the filth that had come out of his mouth, and he was too hot to blush over it.

"If you think you're getting anything from me right now..."

Despite his words, his arms curled around his boyfriend's shoulders and he welcomed the slow kiss until his head became clearer and his breathing had slowed.

"I had a surprise myself," he said after the kiss was broke, "but you know what? Forget it."

He flicked the nipple piercing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:43 am

Fleck laughed. "No. I won't put you through anything else today."

He pressed a few light kisses to Dick's cheeks, then scooped him up and carried him to his bed, dropping him, then laying out next to him, not caring about the blood that would definitely stain his sheets.

"You can't do that. What was your surprise?"

He was curious now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 am

Lying on the bed, he pulled his boxers up and curled up next to his boyfriend, both of them a mess. He didn't even crave a shower right now. Just a cuddle.

"Nope. Not telling. These lips are sealed."

His eyes skimmed over Fleck's body and lingered at the two bloody bite marks he had left. 

"I was going to heal you too, but you can forget that as well."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:50 am

Fleck huffed and let a pout push out his lower lip.

"That's mean."

He hadn't been that cruel, teasing him like that. Why wouldn't he share his secret? Fleck's pout stayed in place as he stared at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 am

"That's the point. You're mean."

Not that he really minded, at all, reflecting back. It was intense and was had an incredibly rewarding orgasm.

And if Fleck thought he will go easy on him next time he had the upper hand, he was sorely mistaken.

He closed his eyes. At this moment, he just felt like being an ass.

"Nope. Those puppy eyes are not going to work on me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next