Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:41 am

Fleck struck when Dick leaned over, grasping Dick's shirt and dragging him down onto the floor as well.

He littered Dick's face with kisses, keeping him laid on his chest with arms tight around his waist.

"I'm good. You?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 am

Dick laughed as he was dragged down, and he held Fleck's shoulders to steady himself.

He grinned up at his boyfriend, pushing back so there was space between them. Blue eyes flicked down and back up.

"What do you think?"

The shirt was ruined and Solla had left some stinging bloody scratches down his chest. Not that he was concerned. They would be scabbed over in a minute, and by tomorrow morning they would be gone without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:53 am

"I think you're fantastic," he decided.

Then leaned up to steal another deep kiss, hands sliding down over Dick's hips, curving around his backside, and squeezing firmly before travelling down his thighs.

His fingers pushed firmly on the bruises littered across them as he ran his hands down his thighs.

"Fantastic," he reiterated, nails scraping lightly up his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:09 am

It wasn't a reply he was expecting.

His cocked twitched when Fleck squeezed his arse and he leaned into Fleck. With fingers pressed into fresh bruises, he groaned and rested his forehead and Fleck's shoulder. His thighs tightened as nails dug into them.

He pushed his boyfriend down so he hovered over his boyfriend. Paused, looked up, and his eyes narrowed. 

"Don't you even dare."

He was face to face with Solla again.

He sprung up, and with quick reflexes, caught her. Ignoring her clawing at his arm, he opened the door, placed her out in the hallway and closed it again.

He joined his boyfriend back on the floor with a triumph look on his face.

"There. No more distraction."

There was a tiny little meow from outside.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 am

He groaned softly when Dick pushed him back, leaning up to initiate a kiss.

He dropped back in disappointment when Dick leapt off him to catch Solla before she could attack them again. With a sigh, Fleck watched Dick catch her and turf her out into the hallway.

He shifted slightly, more than ready to receive another kiss from his boyfriend, but paused when Dick spoke, and the meow sounded in defiance.

From the bed, another meow answered it. Sollew was still here.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:37 am

Dick let out a whine and his head dropped down.

"Of all the times he decides to be awake... Of all the times."

There was another couple of meows and he started laughing. He was hard, bruised up, and his shirt had seen better days, but he couldn't stop laughing because of those dumb cats that they both loved.

"I swear they plan it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:42 am

Fleck snorted, grinning. 

"They're kids. What do you expect?" They were both little shits, and they were his kids. Always ready to cause trouble for them.

He pressed a kiss to Dick's shoulder.

"I can go kick them both downstairs," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:46 am

Dick looked down at himself. He was certainly in no state to parade around the house.

"Please but maybe put a shirt on first."

His fingers traced up Fleck's back and he kissed his lips. Then moved out of his way.

"Don't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:54 am

"Nah, I'll be fine."

He pressed a kiss to Dick's lips then stood. He scooped Sollew up in one arm, then shook his head and scooped a skunk, that had been so silent that he hadn't known she was there, and set her on top of Sollew in one arm.

When he opened up his bedroom door, he bent down to scoop up Solla as she tried to slip past him to play with Dick.

He dropped a wink back at Dick over his shoulder as he carried the pets downstairs.

It was only a minute later that he returned, closing the door behind him. "Guess who's now home alone? Chai just went out on a date."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:08 am

Dick blink when he saw Fleck pick up a skunk. He had been in here since he had got back and hadn't even noticed her in the pile of fluff. He then made an amused noise when Solla tried to scamper back in, but couldn't get past Fleck.

While Fleck had gone to dispose of the cats, he disposed of his shirt, straight into the bin. There was no way they could revive it. 

He waited on the side of the bed and ignored his demanding erection, twidling with his rings. His eyes lit up when he saw Fleck come back in and his face split into a huge grin at the news. He made his way over to Fleck by the door

"Oh?"

He dug his finders in Fleck's chest a dragged them down.

"Now we're matching."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:15 am

Fleck hissed as nails dragged down over his chest.

"Dick!" It was a descriptive insult more than a call of his name.

He pitched forwards for a hard kiss, holding Dick firmly in place with a grip on his hair.

"You're going to heal in like, ten seconds. These are gonna take a week to heal." At least.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:21 am

Dick groaned and leaned hard into the kiss. He leaned hard into Fleck, standing on his toes and his hands gripped his hips.

He grinned up.

"It's a good thing you have a vampire boyfriend then."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 am

"Yeah, it is."

He stooped slightly, grasping Dick's bruised thighs and hoisting him up, wrapping Dick's legs around his hips. THe movement bought Dick's face closer to him, and he grinned. "Hi."

His nails bit unnecessarily harshly into Dick's thighs as he span on his foot and pressed Dick against the door.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 am

His grin didn't drop when Fleck picked him up.

"Hi."

He closed his eyes and his thighs clenched when nails bit into his tender skin. He arched and moan when his back hit the door, his voice now unreserved. 

He kissed him. Harsh. Holding his boyfriend's jaw between his hands, grinding Fleck's bottom lip between his teeth before leaning back until it pulled free.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 am

Fleck opened his mouth to make a comment on the fact that his neighbours were still present, just as Dick stole a harsh, demanding kiss.

He grunted when Dick gave him a fat lip, rocking his hips firmly against Dick's, keeping him pressed firmly against the door. His hips ground firmly after that initial thrust, in a slow, purposeful rhythm.

His lips descended on Dick's already bruised neck, sucking and nipping eagerly again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:51 am

Dick groaned and his hips moved to meet Fleck's rhythm. His fingers knotted in bleached hair, musing up his bun that he now often put it in. His other hand dug into the small of Fleck's back.

He tilted his neck to the side when Fleck attacked his neck. He swore in English, dragging the syllables out into a moan, his fingers dragging up Fleck's back. Accidentally this time, rather than purposefully.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:59 am

The rhythmic movement of their hips continued on, pressing Dick's hips firmer and firmer against the door.

He grinned into Dick's neck when the Vampire cursed in his mother tongue. He always felt great about himself and his technique when Dick swore in English. It was a badge of honour, knowing he could drive Dick so mad that he couldn't remember Italian enough to swear in it.

He hissed again when Dick raked fingers up his back, and bit harshly into Dick's shoulder in punishment.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:09 am

"Holy Fuck,  Fleck!"

Dick's head hit the door with a thud.

"Fuck!"

He yanked on the bleached hair to expose the Italian's neck. In a moment of heated desire and impulsiveness, he bit down at the base of the neck in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 am

The yell had him grinning, but that was quickly dropped when Dick lashed out.

His initial reaction was a loud yelp, and his nails tearing through Dicks thighs as he gripped them tighter. But soon he felt the same almost painless heat building in him.

His hips ground hard against Dicks and he groaned loudly, his breath laboured, and curses falling from his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:33 am

Dick didn't really think how biting Fleck would plan out. He, honestly, didn't mean to pierce his skin, but he couldn't find it in him to regret it. 

Even when his boyfriend's nails scrapped into his skin and caused him to jerk. 

Especially when he grounded hard into him and the curses fell from his lips.

His tongue flicked across Fleck's neck eagerly as he lapped up the blood and groaned himself.

No. Regrets.

He bit down again beside his initial set and switched back and forth between sucking at the skin and teasing the bloodied wounds with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 am

His breath came in harsh pants as Dick pierced his skin a second time.

"Fuckkkk."

His cheeks felt so hot, and he could feel the telltale buildup coming upon him. He muttered, eyes screwing shurt tightly.

"Di-Dick, fuck, I'm gonna-"

His breath hitched and his hips jerked almost violently against Dicks. He could feel the wet patch begin to spread in the front of his jeans, and the hot flush on his cheeks burned worse.

What was he, twelve? Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:58 am

He held firmly onto Fleck and groaned when his boyfriend thrust hard against him.

It wasn't until his boyfriend's breathing became less laboured and his thrusting slowed to an almost stop that he pulled back and looked at the bright red tell-tale sign on his boyfriend's face.

"Did you...?"

His eyes wandered down between them.

He couldn't help but feel incredibly impressed with himself.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:04 am

"Shut. Up."

He dropped his had forwards, embarrassed shame creeping up on him.

"That last bite was..." Well the evidence of what it was was currently seeping through his jeans. Dick would probably start to feel it soon.

"Just...fuck, Dick. Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:13 am

"I will admit, I didn't mean to bite you like that, but..." once he did it, he went with it, with incredibly satisfying results. 

Cheeks hot, his grin didn't falter.

All this time he avoided this. In fear of hurting his boyfriend and for him to find it weird. Plus, ironically, precisely for this reaction. Now he couldn't be more pleased with his ability. 

"Did it feel good?"

He rocked his hips forward. Still hard, a little shudder ran through him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:17 am

"No. Sometimes pain makes me come," he answered dryly. "You know how it is."

Fleck adjusted his grip on Dick and dropped down onto one knee, keeping Dick just where he was. He settld Dicks thighs on his broad shoulders.

He pressed a kiss to dicks thigh as he pulled him out of his boxers.

"Of course it felt good." The tip of his tongue teased the sensitive head of Dicks cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next