Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 am

Dick's hands slowed. Those words cut deeper then Fleck may have intended.

Reasonably, he knew they were just words in the heat of the moment. Playful insults. Just as he had call Fleck a bastard.

He shrugged it off the best he could and leaned down to kiss Fleck's knee.

"I could just leave you here. That's evil."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:17 am

Fleck was usually quite an astute person. He could usually pick up on when Dick's mood dropped within seconds of it happening, and be able to get Dick to talk about it.

Right now, though, he was... distracted.

Very distracted.

"You could, but you love me and my cock too much for that ...right?" He didn't want Dick to just give up right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:55 am

Dick hummed and dropped a kiss lower inside his thigh.

"Debatable."

He did love his boyfriend. So much so, his heart could burst. He would go to the end of the world for Fleck and back again.

And his cock? He loved that very, very much, too. It was mouthwateringly gorgeous.

He took it into his other hand and stroked it. Sliding his hand down as he rocked his fingers in.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:04 am

"Totally not debatable."

There was nothing to debate. Dick loved him and his cock, and he couldn't deny or debate anything about it.

Fleck let out a low appreciative hum when Dick's hands began to move again, and fought hard against rocking his hips into the ministrations. This was hard.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 am

"Totally is."

He needed to get back into this.

He moved up and dropped a kiss to Fleck's navel. He could feel the head of his cock against his chest.

"List me some reasons why I love you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am

"Totally isn't."

Not debatable.

"It doesn't-" He gasped, cutting himself off, as Dick's chest skimmed over his sensitive cock.

Shit, any touch felt incredible right now.

"Doesn't work like that," he grunted.

You couldn't just list off reasons that you loved someone. If you could do that easily, you weren't really in love.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:47 am

"Worst argument ever."

He leaned up further, feeling the head drag down his body. He pressed a kiss between his chest.

"Debates don't work like that."

His lips found the sadly ignored nipple. Lips were replaced with teeth. He rolled the bud between them before pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 am

His breath shuddered and his thighs twitched.

Damn.

Dick really was trying to drive him crazy.

Knelt between his thighs, fingering him, dragging his body against him so sinfully like that, and he was trying to argue semantics.

He inhaled sharply. Neglected as it was, it felt incredible to feel teeth teasing his nipple.

"I love the way you fuck me without teasing me, and give me a satisfying orgasm," he muttered pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:12 am

The guaranteed reaction happen: A hot blush bloomed across his skin.

Sat up straight, he gazed down at the body laid out in front of him. Fleck had kept to his order, he hadn't moved an inch. But there was tension in his body; twitching thighs, the pop of a tendon, a shuddering breath.

"Shame," because that was exactly not what he was going to do.

The rhythm of his fingers suddenly changed, moving harder, faster, and with a much sweeter promise.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Well shit.

Dick planned to torture him even more. He probably shouldn't have said a word. That way, at last, Dick wouldn't have pushed the teasing much more.

He'd dropped himself in this.

"Ah, fuck," he gasped, hips jolting slightly, and thighs twitching as Dick's fingers picked up pace.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:05 am

Fleck's hips jolted. Dick released the grip on his cock. Slender fingers rested on the inside of Fleck's thigh. The pace of his hand inside Fleck unrelenting.

"Move again, and I will stop using the other hand."

He was being unreasonable, he knew. That was the point. He wanted to see how much he could tease and push Fleck, as Fleck had pushed him. He wanted to hear Fleck beg.

This was revenge, after all.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:24 am

"Asshole!" he gasped, voice pitching upwards midword. 

Dick was being very true to his namesake, and Fleck was almost ready to crack. He was getting more and more desperate. 

"Please," he murmured, quietly. Almost too quietly. If Dick wasn't a vampire, he wouldn't have been able to hear him.

Dick was getting his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:38 am

It was difficult not for his face to split into a grin, so he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. A pleased blush bloomed across his freckled cheeks.

"Sorry, what was that?"

He was going to milk this for all its worth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:43 am

"Please," he replied, overly loud.

"Please just fuck me and let me react. Please."

It was a true beg. Dick had won. He just wanted to be satisfied. He really just wanted satisfaction. The teasing had gotten to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:56 am

Even biting his lip couldn't hide his victorious grin.

He slowed down his thrusting. To the point of an almost stop. The same pace as to when he first pressed his finger into Fleck. It must be a tormenting pace, now.

"Let's be clear: You want to be allowed to move?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:58 am

"Yes, you little gremlin."

His head dropped back in defeat, and he squeezed his eyes shut, face pinched with a tension. He was close to tears, and holding them back with a strong sense of will.

"Please, Dick."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 am

Dick dropped a kiss to his knee.

"Well, you certainly didn't ask nicely."

A kiss to the inside of his thigh.

"But, I'm feeling nice."

He got what he wanted; Fleck a gorgeous panting, begging mess. He could be good for his boyfriend.

His fingers thrust in and out of his boyfriend, back in the fast, unforgiving pace. His hand returned to his cock, tirelessly stroking it. The head rubbed with his thumb a couple of times between every other stroke.

The perks of being a supernatural being? Inhuman speed and stamina. Like this, it would drive anyone over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:31 am

The sudden start up of Dick's hands again had Fleck groaning.

He didn't hold back his reactions now, quite eagerly thrusting up into ministrations.

"Fuck, Dick." His hands tightened into fists, but tied like they were, he couldn't do anything.

His head dropped back, and he muttered a continuous stream of 'fuck.' He could feel the pressure building. That inhuman pace was unforgiving.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:45 am

Dick watched his boyfriend writhe in pleasure. Fuck, he was so gorgeous. He was reminded of his own, sorely ignored cock that had just lingered on the back of his mind.

With a suspended breath, he realised Fleck was getting close to climax. Very close.

An idea sparked. A horrible idea. A horrible, terrible idea that would have him screaming.

"I change my mind." He removed his hands. "You did call me a gremlin."

Slender hands rested on the inside of Fleck's thighs - so close, but so far away - keeping them apart. Fleck's cock between his hands twitched and convulsed uselessly.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:49 am

Oh- Oh, Fuck. Just a second more-

"Fu-uck!" he yelled out when Dick pulled away just before he came.

His body jerked, trying to sit up to get to his boyfriend, but the ties around his wrists kept him laid down, and the hands on his thighs kept his legs spread.

A frustrated tear slipped over his skin as he slumped back against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:08 am

Fleck's reaction was exhilarating. On par with if he had just let him come. Or more so. He let out a groan himself.

His gaze travelled up large, tanned sweat slick body all the way up to his face. There were the tell-tale signs of a glistening path down the side of his face.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

His moodle plummeted into worry.

"Fleck, are you okay?" He leaned up closer to his boyfriend. "Should I untie you or something? Fuck. Shit. Sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am

Dick was in a sudden flap. Why was he- oh.

A tear had slipped. Had Dick really never seen him cry out of frustration? It happened quite often. Had he really never gotten so frustrated that he'd cried in front of Dick? After two years?

Really that was incredible. It spoke a lot about how well they fit together.

"Stop," he demanded. "Stop worrying. Kiss me. Finger me. Touch me. Please make me cum."

It was a beg now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:31 am

Dick had seen him cry in frustration a few times. Over someone else. Over an art project. As far as he was aware, he never made Fleck cry in frustration.

Plus it was difficult to remember in the heat of the moment. Especially because when he gets frustrated, he gets angry.

He gave into Fleck's begs. He kissed him, fingered him, touched his cock; all relentlessly.

His lips found Fleck's lips, his neck, his chest, his newly sensitive nipple. Anything to help make him cum, hard.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 am

"Fu-uck!"

He was a shaking mess when Dick gave into his demands, and with the incredibly short break between when Dick had just pulled away from him and when he had started up again, his buildup was incredibly quick.

The noise he gave was desperate and embarrassing, but was so satisfying as he clenched around the fingers thrusting in him and came hard.

His body slumped, spent, and panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 am

Dick continued to kiss his chest and thrust into him through his orgasm, slowing and then he stopped when Fleck slumped.

Chewing on his lip, he leaned up over the tired, panting body and undid the ties. A few nerves coiled inside him.

Laying down next to him, he cupped a fuzzy jaw. His thumb wiped the wet side away.

"Are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next