Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 am

Fleck's shoulders heaved in a huff when Dick released him.

Fuck sake.

His thigh jerked when it was slapped, and with a questioning look, he turned over to lay on his stomach obediently.

"What are you planning?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:55 am

He pressed a kiss to the puckered skin of his scar. 

"You'll see."

He flicked his eyes up and down Fleck's body. 

He was feeling impulsive. Confident. He always did when turned on.

"Arm's up."

He leaned over to the side to open the draw, grabbing some ties. They were seeing more use around wrists instead of necks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 am

He raised his arms after a moment.

He wasn't sure whether he was nervous or excited. Probably an incredible mix of the two.

Fleck's mind raced with ideas of what Dick was planning for him, and his anticipation just built.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 am

Dick tied the knots firmly. One around his wrists, the other connecting them to the bars of the bed. He could flip him over as he pleased.

He brought his lips down to Fleck's ears.

"Payback's a bitch."

He gave it a kiss.

The tips of his fingers feathered down Fleck's back and he leaned over the bed again. He returned with a familiar bottle.

At his leisure, he opened the bottle, slicked up his fingers and click the lid shut. He placed it down on the bedside table. Straddling his thigh, he leaned back down on top of Fleck and gave him another kiss on his shoulder blade. His cock between a scarred cheek and his stomach.

Slick fingers rubbed against his boyfriend's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:00 am

"Yupp," he agreed, almost despondent.

Dick was going to tease him to high fuck, and he wasn't sure he was ready for it.

He was also extremely excited for it.

Mixed feelings, for sure.

He listened to the opening and closing of the bottle, and his thighs parted slightly when Dick laid atop him and pressed slick fingers between his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 am

Dick pressed a couple more kisses to Fleck's shoulder blade. 

Slowly, he slid a finger inside of Fleck, until he was knuckle deep. Then unhurriedly back out again. Back in. Back out. Slowly. Leisurely. With only one finger.

He was going to have Fleck the same begging mess he had him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:35 am

"You're a cruel little gremlin," he informed his boyfriend.

His hips shifted a little, rocking up towards the finger pushing into him slowly.

He could already tell this was going to be a long, long session, and he was not going to deal well with his teasing little shit of a boyfriend playing with him, but he was going to have to settle in for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:02 am

"And you're an insufferable bastard," he said, echoing his words from earlier.

He leaned up to kiss behind his ear.

At his boyfriend rocking his hips up, he took his fingers out and rested them on his entrance, massaging it.

"If you want me to keep going, keep your hips still."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:06 am

Fleck exhaled sharply when Dick's fingers pulled out and massaged him.

His hips, and just about the rest of his body dropped down to the bed in defeat. His face pressed into the pillow.

"You're an asshole," he grumbled into the pillow.

But his body was still on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:28 am

All that insult did was make him grin.

"I know."

Another couple of kisses and he slowly slid in not one finger, but two.

"Keep still," he reminded.

He turned his hand so his fingers pressed down in Fleck against the sweet spot, and began the undemanding pace again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:38 am

His thighs actually twitched with effort of keeping still when those two fingers pushed into him.

He groaned lowly, burying his face deeply into the pillow he was laid on.

The groan was more out of frustration than pleasure. This was going to be tough. He was quite an expressive person, and being made to keep still was rough.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 am

Dick could have almost purred at his groan of frustration. Perfect.

With his other hand, he traced the faded red marks gently with the tips of his fingers, almost threateningly, until he was sat back on Fleck's thigh. His hand gripped a hip and... he watched.

He had never really paid much attention to this area before. At least, not like that; watching his fingers slide in and out of Fleck. He fixated, flushed. There was incredible intimacy to this.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:25 am

Fleck laid here, as still as he could keep himself, chewing on his lower lip as Dick tortured him.

His thighs twitched, and his little moans and whimpers were muffled into the pillow.

He knew what Dick was doing, and he certainly wasn't going to crack and start begging yet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:51 am

All those whimpers were lovely, and it was an achievement in itself that he hadn't made any witty remarks. But he needed more. He needed Fleck to crack.

Just like how he made him crack.

Besides, they had the luxury of being home alone. He was going to use that to its full potential.

He took his fingers out of Fleck and shifted their positions; Fleck on his back and Dick between his legs. There was no pillow to muffle his noises.

He didn't push his fingers straight back into Fleck. Not yet. First, he teased the head with the tip of his finger. Ever so slowly circling it before dragging it down and cupping his balls.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:00 am

Fleck hissed quietly when Dick pulled away and huffed when he was rolled over.

His breath hitched and he swallowed thickly, dark eyes almost black as he watched Dick settle between his thighs. His cock twitched visibly as he spread his thighs, resting them on the outside of Dick's thighs. 

Fleck's head dropped back when fingers teased at his head. His hips bucked and a pitched whine sounded from him, no longer muffled.

"Fuck," he murmured, eyes screwing shut. Dick looked far too good between his thighs like that. He could all too clearly picture him hunched over him, gripping his thighs, and-

He moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 am

Dick grinned. This was closer to what he wanted. Just a little more swearing, panting and moaning until he was an absolute mess.

His finger dragged up the Fleck's length, thinking. He decided on a slightly different tactic to get Fleck to that point. An evil tactic. One that made his own cock twitch.

Pressing two fingers into Fleck, he curved and rocked them steadily.

He tipped forward, a kiss was placed on his broad chest and his other set of fingers skimmed across his collarbone. Nails teasingly bit into the skin in threat of what they may do and claw down his body.

Dick tugged sharply on the abandoned nipple piercing instead.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 am

His back arched, pushing himself down on the fingers pushing into him again, then stilled abruptly as he remembered Dick's order to keep still.

Fuck.

The muscles of his stomach jumped in anticipation when Dick's nails teased warningly at his skin.

"Fuck," he grunted when Dick tugged at his piercing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am

"Does that feel good?" He asked before his tongue and teeth replaced the abused nipple, switching between flicking his tongue, biting, and pulling at it.

With his free hand, he scrapped his nails down over the curves and dips of his side, and up the inside of his thigh until he reached his knee. With a jerk, he dragged his nails down.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:09 am

"You know it does."

Dick knew exactly what he was doing to him. He just wanted him to say it. Fleck was halfway to obliging. He spoke, but he certainly wasn't giving Dick quite the reaction he wanted.

That was until Dick's nails scored mercilessly down his shoulder.

He yelled out, powerful thighs spasming, back arching, clenching around Dick's fingers.

"Fuckkk," he cried out.

Holy fuck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:47 am

Dick grinned as Fleck arched and moaned.

Yes.

That was exactly what he wanted.

He pulled back, eyes sparkling with mirth.

"I thought I said keep still?"

He pulled his fingers out and rested both hands on his hips, leaning his weight on him.

"You're not doing a very good job with that."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 am

"Like you kept still when I was teasing you earlier," Fleck snorted.

Dick was writhing all over the place when he was teasing him. Trying to make Fleck - a very expressive person, even for an Italian - keep still was an almost impossible feat.

He did make himself settle down, though.

THis was not going to be easy and he wasn't looking forwards to however much longer Dick planned to tease him like this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 am

Dick flushed at the comment.

He leaned forward and prodded Fleck in the chest.

"You didn't tell me to keep still."

With Fleck calmed back down so that his breathing was more even, he took his cock in his hand. He just softly rubbed the head, unmercifully.

"Since you were a little premature last time, I figured you would appreciate this," he squeezed his cock, "being drawn out."

Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 12:01 am

"I'm not that cruel," he shot back.

He wouldn't be cruel enough to make Dick stay absolutely still as he teased the fuck out of him. He liked seeing the wild reactions he had.

Fleck let out a shaky breath as his cock was teased mercilessly.

"You figured you'd be a little gremlin in revenge," Fleck corrected.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:16 am

Dick's face split into a grin.

That, too.

Gremlin was truly no longer an insult. It was a badge of pride. It meant he successfully wound Fleck up one way or another, normally at times like this.

His thumb gently rubbed at the sensitive head Fleck's cock for a while longer, slick with precum. Then he trailed his fingers back down between his thigh and pressed inside him, rocking his fingers in a way that would drive Fleck crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:19 am

His head tipped back in utter defeat when Dick just grinned and carried on teasing him.

His muscles were wound tight as he tried to keep still, very much assured in the knowledge that Dick would definitely stop if he moved around too much.

"Gremlin. Monster. Demon. Evil," he muttered under his breath, speaking any insult that came to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next