Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Long Time No See [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:32 pm

It didn't take long for Fleck to appear amongst the crowd with two drinks in his hand, both miraculously still full even though he had sifted through the dance crowd to get back to the table instead of going the long way around.

He set Dick's glass in front of him, then set his own drink down.

Without a thought, he began stacking glasses up and transferring them to the next table over, quickly and efficiently.

"That's better," he crowed when it was just his sketchbook and their two full glasses on the table.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:37 am

Dick watched Fleck tidy the the table, face beaming. It was normally something he did whenever he went out, normally taking coffee cups to the counter or another duty table. Watching someone else do it was... Relieving?

"Thanks." It was for clearing the drity glasses and for getting him a drink. "Whiskey and coke again?"

He lifted his glass the taste what it was, answering his own question.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 am

"Best poison to drink."

He'd beena whiskey and coke man since he started drinking; a taste he'd gotten from his mother and not bothered attempting to shake. He enjoyed it.

He took his own swig, then all but melted into his chair, sprawling out, one leg kicked up onto one of the free chairs around the table.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:12 am

"If you mean the one to get you drunk first, it is vodka for me" It was lethal, especially if you got the decent stuff. "If you mean taste, it is a good wine. Any type, as long as it is good."

Dick pulled the sketchbook in front of him closer to have another look at it to attempt to see the sketches. The darkness, flashing lights and general drunkenness didn't change in the time he spent dancing, so he still couldn’t see them too well.

"I want to see these sometime. When I can see them."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 am

"Can't go wrong with vodka."

Fleck leaned forwards, fingers resting on the page of his sketchbook.

"How about we go for a coffee date? Ill bring my proper sketchbook for you to get a look at."

This sketchbook was one that he used when he was out and about. He scribbled life sketches in it. He preferred his other sketchboosk; ones that he spent time actually drawing in rather than scribbling down gestures of moving objects.

And he was looking forward to the possibility of an actual date with Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:32 am

"A date?! Really?"

He was sure his ears were going to burn off and sickness in his stomach may not be coming from the alcohol for the first time tonight.

"That would be really nice. Really, really nice. You are a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:36 am

A deep chuckle sounded in the back of Fleck's throat.

His hand disappeared under the table and returned a moment later with a pen in hand. Fleck always had pens and pencils tucked away in the pockets of his fatigues. He was always ready for art.

"Come here and I'll give you my number."

He reached out to curl his fingers around Dick's and pulled his hand across the table gently stretching the man's arm out.

With quick, sure strokes - an impressive feat in the dark - Fleck wrote his mobile number on Dick's forearm, and scribbled down a little splatter of paint rather than writing his name.

"There. Give me a call."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:46 am

Dazed, he watched Fleck scribble some number along him arm. The pen tickled slightly but his arm stayed put.

"Th-thanks. I will." He brought his arms up to squint at his arm.

"Let's hope I don't forget about this before I have a shower." With the amount of soap and scrub he used, it will probably disappear in one wash.

"And I will give you mine, but I don't know it... I am rubbish with technology" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:55 am

Italics are Italian

"I'll just have to answer every call and hope its the cute blond," Fleck said with a flirty wink.

He leaned forwards a little, but was dragged back - grunting in pain - when a hand grabbed his ponytail and yanked him back.

"Right, we've gotta get before he finds me." The boy that spoke was clearly just legal, and looked beyond nervous as he tugged on Fleck's hair.

"Get off my damned hair," Fleck grunted, reaching up to give his brother a thump on the arm - dead arming him and forcing him to let go. The young man shook his head and drew himself to his feet.

"It was great meeting you. I hope to hear from you soon." He spoke quickly and apologetically and, in an moment of impulse, Fleck leaned forwards and laid a quick kiss on Dick's cheek before he was yanked back by his ponytail again.

"All right, who did you piss off now?" he asked his brother as the two of them began a steady walk. Fleck raised his hand to wave goodbye to Dick, looking back over his shoulder as he did so.

His sketchbook still laid on the table, forgotten in the chaos of Fleck's quick exit with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See [C]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4