Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Long Time No See [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Long Time No See [C] Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:52 am

Richards fingers tapped the top of the table as he waited. He was giddy, it has been so long since he had last seen Giacinto. As soon as he had heard she was back he shot her a text inviting her out to the local cocktail bar.

The cocktail bar was classy but casual and he dressed the part. His hair was tied back, jeans and a grey button up shift with a light navy jacket on top. This was, to be honest, his normal wear anyway.

Richard told her to meet him at nine. Icy blue eyes watched the clock intently as it ticked closer and closer to the time.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:57 am

Ten past nine Giacinto strode into the bar with a crooked smile playing on her deep red lips.

Clinging to her tanned form was a sheer nude dress filled out with blood red cloth flowers that covered her breasts and swooped down over her flat stomach and upper thighs. The hem of the dress swished around her knees as she approached her coven mate.

Her heels clicked against the ground.

When she reached the man, she leant down to press a kiss to either cheek. "It's good to see you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:07 am

Richard had to stop himself from jumping from his seat and and wrapping his arms around her. He kept himself composed, returned the kiss on the cheek and kept his arms close to him. Although the grin on his face betrayed his excitement.

It was good to see a familiar face after so long.

"Lovely to see you too. You look stunning tonight."

It was true. Many men and woman were drooling over her and glaring at him. If his interests differ, he would of felt like the cat that got the cream.

"Shall we grab a drink then? First round on me."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:15 am

"I look stunning every night."

Her crooked smile widened. "You should have seen me every night while I was in Georgia. Naked with sex hair suits me," she said in a throaty purr. Crimson eyes glinted in wicked amusement. "I'm certain that was a stunning sight."

Her tongue stroked slowly over her lower lip.

"I could murder a negroni."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:24 am

He wrinkled his nose. It was a picture he did not want to see.

"Out of everything you could of told me about America, that was one part I did not want to hear about. Maybe you could tell about, I don't know, the amazing views you seen." He gave what he said a thought. "Actually, don't. I am already guessing you have seen amazing views."

The bar server leaned over the bar to hear there order as soon as they got there. Probably to hit on Giacinto.

"Two negroni's, please."

He turned back to Giacinto. "So was there anything interesting there that wasn't sex related? Or is that a stupid question?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:29 am

A low chuckle sounded.

"Oh yes. The woman that took a liking to me had the most beautiful pair of tits you've ever seen. Amazing view indeed."

She licked her lips slowly, as if savouring the memory of the taste of those beautiful breasts on her lips.

"Yes, I suppose the feral that I had to end was fairly interesting." The woman gave a sigh, as if moving from the topic of sex was a pain to her. "Someone from my past that had let himself go feral. it was quite a mess."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:37 am

The bartender handed them the drink and he handed the Euros over, leaving a tip. He passed the drink over the Gia, his lips pursed and he listened

"That doesn't sound too fun."

For the amount of time he knew her, her past was still pretty mysterious too him. As curious as he was, he also tipped toed round it. What he did know about it is that it was laced with a lot of pain.

"Did you knew them well? Or do you don't want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:41 am

"I couldn't stand him," the woman snorted before taking a sip of her cocktail.

A pleased moan of appreciation sounded in the back of her throat. Such a wonderful taste.

"I only came to their call because I'd given my word in the past." She shook her ehad slowly. "I do hate it when people call me on vows I made decades ago."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:55 am

A small laugh bubbled from his his throat.

"Maybe you shouldn't of made so many of them then. At least it means you are good of character."

Taking a sip of his own drink and he enjoyed the burn as it slid down his throat.

"Ah, it has been almost a year since I have had a drink."

The time has slipped past him so fast this year. Nothing remarkable happened - good or bad. He just kept to the routine of his life and that was that. For years her wanted just a year, one year, without some sort of chaos. Now he was craving it.

He took another, larger, sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:01 am

A light laugh bubbled in Tony's throat. "At my age, even if you make just a vow a century, that's still near fifty vows to keep track of."

With age came a large number of allies if you intended to live well.

"A year?" There was a shocked hitch in her voice and she gave the younger vampire a pitying glance.

A year without alcohol...
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:07 am

He shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

"Never had the occasion to drink, and I am not one to drink on my own."

The very few times he had never ended well.

"You will be surprised it isn't as painful as it sounds. Good for your skin too." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:13 am

Tony shook her head slowly.

She still couldn't understand not drinking. Drinking was a big part of Tony's life. It had been since her human lifespan days.

"Sweetheart, we're vampires. Our skin is as close to perfect as perfect can get. Have you even had a spot since you were turned?"

A red painted nail trced the curve of Dick's cheek slowly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:24 am

Dick paused in thought, trying to think of a single time a blemish crossed his skin since becoming a vampire. He remembered his shoulders and forehead being particular bumpy and rough during his childhood, and then magically clearing up over time as soon as he turned. Back then, he just put it down to better hygiene and becoming older. Other then that, he couldn't remember a time where his skin has been anything but clear.

"You know, I never really thought about it before. I guess not, and a good thing too. I used to be plagued with them,"

Feeling that her hand had lingered enough he battered it away.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:34 am

"I have my moments when stress is particuarly bad."

She stroked the backs of her fingers gently over her currently blemish-free cheek when it had been batted away from his face.

"But I suppose I can blame my mother for that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:39 am

He leant slightly forward in interest.

"Was she your human side then?"

He knew that she was a Dhampir, and that what about it on his knowledge on that part of her family.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:42 am

The woman gave a nod as she sipped at her drink.

"Yes, she was pure human."

Giacinto's eyes raised to the ceiling, as if she was trying to remember. It had been a long time since she had thought about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:55 am

Silence followed them and Dick decided not to push any more questions, as much as he watched to ask them. He wanted them to both enjoy the night and not to let the past catch up on the them too much.

"Where do you want to go after this? Since I haven't drunk in almost a year, and with you being back home, I think we should go all out."

He gave her a boyish grin and waved down the waiter before could answer to order some more drinks.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:00 am

"We've got all of Catania at our fingertips, dear Dick."

A grin curled her lips.

"Do you want to get laid tonight or not?" That could change where they decided to go.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:10 am

He couldn't help the redness that grew across his skin.

A short and simple answer shot out before Gia could finish her sentence.

"No."

As the waiter came over he ordered two more negroni's and six shots of vodkas.

Even with his low tolerance he was still a vampire. Three shots to him was equivalent to one shot to a human... on a good night.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:13 am

"Then let's stay away from the strip joints."

The woman took up a shot glass and knocked the vodka back without even a twitch.

"I think I want to get laid so perhaps we should go to a club."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:24 am

Like Gia, he took a shot as well. Unlike Gia, a slight grimace fell across his face.

"Why am I not surprised? But I am up for that."

To think a couple of years ago he would of sneered at the idea, preferring cocktail bars such as the one he was in rather then clubs. They were grimy, crammed, and most of the time stunk of puke... Plus he had a track record of getting chucked out of most of the clubs he went in the early 70's.

But tonight he was up for (mostly) anything.

Lifting his shot glass to chink it against Gia's glass he took the next shot, same expression crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:28 am

A second shot slid down her throat.

"Because I am an embodiment of sex. If I didn't want sex, you should start worrying about me."

Her eyes swept slowly over the patrons of the bar and she sent a flirty smile to a beautiful native woman.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:34 am

He too his third and started to feel the buzz at the back of his head and the Dutch confidence shine through.

"Too be honest, I probably would."

Following her line of sight his eyes also landed on the woman and tutted.

"We meet after months of not seeing or speaking too eachother and it already looks like I am well on my way being the third wheel tonight."

He didn't mind - too much. He was pretty used to it. Still he was greedy and wanted Gia to himself tonight.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:39 am

"You could always join us."

Her eyes trailed very slowly down the woman's body. Yum.

"There have to be worse things than being in bed with two women for a night."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:47 am

He snorted.

"It is difficult for... you know, me getting into bed with a single man." He tried to keep his cool as he said that, but the blush crawled up to his ears. "I really don't think I being in bed with two women is high on my list of wants. I will be quite happy being a third wheel."

He downed the negroni. With they way this night looks like it is going he will need to get drunker faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See [C]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next