Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Long Time No See [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:51 am

Giacinto laughed.

"I'll remember to not invite you to a threesome, then."

She took a deep swallow of her cocktail then slowly licked her lips.

"I'll just save the threesomes for myself."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:20 am

"I will gladly leave the threesomes to you."

Hailing the bartender he ordered more drinks. Six more vodkas.

"Last round and we go to the club? I am sure you will fine your threesome there."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:24 am

"Sounds like a plan."

She was certain that a few more drinks and a chance of venue was certainly in order.

In quick succession, Tony downed her three new shots, then licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:34 am

He was slower in Gia in downing his drinks, making a face after taking each one. There was a slight tear in his eye from the burn and the buzz was getting progressively louder and louder.

He headed to the exit as soon as he downed his shot. Like the gentleman he is, he opened the for for Gia.

"Lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:41 am

"Why thank you, kind sir," Tony purred as she stepped through the opened door.

The chill of the evening felt nice on the large amount of bare skin she had on show.

"Which club is taking your fancy tonight?" she asked as she looped her arm through Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:01 am

She towered above him in her heels and it was a little awkward. But he supported her, even though he was pretty sure that she could walk just fine without them.

"I don't mind. The first one we cross?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:04 am

"I like that plan."

Tony certainly could hold herself just fine. She had had thousands of years, literally, to gain a decent alcohol tolerance. Seven shots and two cocktails wasn't going to take her down.

She was honestly just starting to feel the buzz.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:12 am

As soon as they turned a corner the vivid multicoloured lights came into their Dick's vision, enticing him.Booming music, screams and yells came from inside. The multicoloured lights and the two blocks kissing outside made it pretty obvious who this club catered for.

"Think you will find your threesome here?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:04 am

"I'm certain."

It didn't take long for Giacinto to disappear from Dick's side and order drinks. When she found the boy again, she handed off a couple of glasses, ordering him to drink up.

Then she disappeared again, heading towards the dancefloor and leaving Dick to his own devices.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 am

Dick wasn't sure when or how he lost Giacinto. One minute she was there and they were having a decent conversation, the next it was just him an a shot of whisky- forget that, he was alone now.

Despite being alone he felt amazing. Dizzy and as light as a feather. He hadn't felt like this in such a long time, why didn't he drink more?

Leaving money on the bar he turned to the dance floor. Maybe Gia was here? It was hard to say, the bodies grinding and laughing around were far more interesting then trying to find his friend.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:22 am

At the edge of the dancefloor, sat at one of the few tables this bar had to offer, was a young man clad in a tight black t-shirt and loose black fatigues.

He was hunched over a sketchbook, scribbling gesture sketches of dancing people.

Every now and then he'd lift his right hand to tuck bleach blond strands of hair from his face, tucking the locks behind pierced ears. Around his wrists, metal charms attached to half a dozen leather bracelets chimed against each other.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 am

A free shot of whisky off a stranger and a cheeky selfie with a group of girls he spilt the drink on later, he still couldn't see Gia anywhere in the club.

He came to the most logical conclusion his beyond-tipsy mind could make: she was having a piss.

Heaving a sigh he turned to the direction of the bathrooms. It took him two strides before something, again, diverted his attention.

A young man in a club... drawing?

So he did what would make sober Dick curl into a ball and scream in embarrassment.

"Hi! I'm Dick."

Richard grinned and stretched his hand out to the bleached-blond man.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

The young man was jerked out of his intense concentration by the bubbly introduction.

Amber eyes flicked up from his sketchbook and stared up at the other man for a long moment, blank in shock, as if he couldnt believe that someone had actually approached him.

Then he gave a sheepish grin and hend out his right hand to shake back. "Fleck," he called over the din.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:41 am

"Fleck? That's cool."

He bent over to see what he was drawing. As much as he squinted he couldn't see what the drawings were. It was too dark and the flashing lights did not help with his dizziness.

"How can you draw in hear? It is so dark?"

He didn't give Fleck much time to answer before he spoke again, patting himself on the chest.

"I draw too."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:44 am

Fleck had grown up sketching in the dark. He could see the pages of his sketchbook as if he was staring at them in broad daylight.

It helped that he had only had a couple drinks since he had gotten here. He wasn't nearly as drunk as Dick seemed to be.

"Yeah? What sort of stuff do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:57 am

Dick took the seat next to Fleck, leaning over him to still try and make out his sketches.

"Oh just bits and pieces, mostly still life. A bit boring really. Oils and water colour are my favourite. What about yours?"

He turned and looked up at Fleck. He was a little bit rough around the edges but still handsome. Very handsome.

Dick unconsciously bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:01 am

"Oils, too."

Oils were his favourite medium, though he worked with a lot more. He worked with pretty much anything he could get his hands on.

"I mostly work with people. Landscapes can be fun, too."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:04 am

"Yeah, they are."

Dick looked up at Fleck for an uncomfortable amount of time before beaming up at him.

"I want to get you a drink. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:10 am

The was a moment of silence, before a grin curved the edges of Fleck's lips.

"I'll have a whiskey and coke."

He hadn't expected the man to buy him a drink, but he certainly wasn't going to complain about getting a free drink.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:19 am

"Groovy."

The adventure from Fleck to the bar and back again wasn't too eventful. It took him a little while to be served as club was getting more crammed with drunk and sweaty bodies. Any other times it would of been the worst thing ever, but tonight it was the best thing ever.

Swaying his way beck to Fleck he had a tray precariously held between his hands.

"So I thought to save us a trip and tae adventage of the before midnight deal."

He placed the tray at Flecks feet. It was filled with a dozen whiskeys and cokes and numerous of shots.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:23 am

"Groovy," he repeated in an amused whisper as he watched Dick disappear into the crowd. Fleck didn't think that people still used that word unironically.

When he caught sight of Dick wobbling back through the crowd, he set his sketchbook aside and jumped up. Dick was quick, though. He hadn't even taken a step before the blond man was stood before him.

"Damn, that must have cost a fortune. Do you want some money back for that?"

Fleck's wallet screamed blue murder in his pocket at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:30 am

Dick waved his hands.

"Nah, it is fine."

He only worked in a small cafe a couple of days a weeks. It paid minimum wage but he didn't care. It kept him occupied. Since he didn't spend his wages on anything it soon accumulated.

"I wanted to buy you a drink."

He lifted a shot for Fleck and one for himself.

"We need to drink these before someone knocks them over."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:36 am

"This is more than one drink."

His wallet was breathing a sigh of relief, but he felt uncomfortable. This was a lot of alcohol. Alcohol that he probably wouldn't be able to drink a huge amount of, that was damned expensive.

Fleck wasn't the type that took advantage of people's money. Usually when someone bought him a drink, he'd go right ahead and buy the next round.

This wasn't something that had ever happened before, so he didn't quite know how to deal with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:43 am

Dick laughed and some of the shot spilt over his hands. Miraculously he didn't care. It felt good being carefree.

"I know. Like I said, I wanted to. I've never brought a stranger a drink before... but I guess we are not strangers if I know your name."

Dick waved the drink in front of Fleck's faces, completely oblivious on how uncomfortable he was making Fleck.

"My arm is aching here."

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:47 am

"Well, if you're sure..."

He still felt a little uncomfortable, but he reached out for the shot being held out to him. He dropped it down to tap the bottom of the shot glass to the table lightly.

"To good health." He knocked it back without so much as a flinch then set the empty glass onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [C]   Long Time No See [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See [C]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next