Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] First Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Maks wriggled back into the man's body until every inch of him was against him.

He smiled softly as the back of his head was kiss, his eyes sliding shut as he enjoyed the sound of his breathing.

"We didn't know."

It was a fist fight, they couldn't have known that the men were carrying weapons, it was just one out of control person who turned a non-lethal brawl into something more serious.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:14 pm

His hand very slowly encircled Maks' throat, trying not to press down on the bandage. He didn't want to cause Maks any more pain.

"Don't get your throat slit again. There was so much blood..."

He had been beyond scared.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Maks' hand reached up and he gently stroked Lyo's fingers.

Despite the sore wound Lyo was so gentle that it didn't cause any discomfort.

Instead the presence of his hand made Maks feel safe, being injured like that, it had a way of making you feel vulnerable.

"I promise."

He wouldn't put Lyo through that again, seeing him that upset, even the memory of it, it made his heart ache.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:20 pm

"If you don't keeep to it, I'll take you over my knee," he offered half-heartedly.

He wasn't going to let Maks get away with scaring him so deeply..

He kissed the back of Maks' head again. "Get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:23 pm

He gave a small nod, if he got himself this hurt again he'd gladly let Lyo put him over his knee.

Maks still felt a little guilty for how Lyo had been at the hospital the day before.

A smile curled at his lips though, shows of affection would always make him happy.

His eyes fluttered shut again and he focused on Lyo's deep breaths, that sound always lulled him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] First Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2