Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Saturday Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ian Milo

[C] Saturday Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 am

His body jerked a little as the straps of his thong slapped his sides.

"I'd like to think I can," he chuckled softly, offering her yet another little wink.

It was his job to get ladies attention. He was just lucky that he could get the attention of women he really wanted the attention of. Lily was one of those women.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Lily just replied with a soft little laugh. He definitely didn't lack confidence, that was always a good thing.

Though she wouldn't mind taking him down a peg or two, just so he knew he wouldn't always get his own way.

Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Ian was confident; but not fatally so. He knew he could attract a woman - get them interested in him, at the very least - but after that the ball was in their court.

He wasn't cocky enough to believe that any woman he stripped for would do what he wanted at the drop of a hat.

But, that wasn't stopping him from having fun while he was stripping for Lily. His hips rolled against her stomach, rubbing himself against her firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Saturday Night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3