Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Saturday Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Saturday Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Lily's eyes widened as she unzipped his pants, she could see everything through that material.

She looked up at him, her eyes narrowing as she gave him a glare, but she couldn't hide the look of lust in her eyes.

He was sexy, he knew that too.

She couldn't just jump him in the middle of a strip club though, she did have some class.

Not enough, judging by the images running through her mind in this moment, but some.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Who was judging class by sexual attraction? Certainly not Ian.

His hands moved to grasp the waistband of his pants as he slid the down slowly, giving the women behind him a great view of his ass.

"This is your time now," he purred as he dropped his pants completely and kicked them across the stage.

He moved forwards and his body began to move slowly and sensuously in a teasing lap dance.

"You can touch and play all you want."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 pm

"If you did this..."

She start, the back of her fingers slowly tracing up the underside of his shaft before moving to grip his hips.

"...on purpose, I am going to kill you."

Lily murmured with a small pout, this wasn't fair in the slightest. Still, not much she could do about it at the moment other than enjoy the ride.

Her hands slowly stroked over his body, tracing rippling muscles with surgical precision.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:05 pm

"Gives you something to look forward to if you decide you want to take up my offer for dinner and a movie in the week and the next date I haven't planned yet."

Ian gave her a charming grin as he continued to sway in her lap.

"Let the medical part of you wind down. Touch me the way you want to; not the way a teacher would to show off different muscles in class."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Lily gave a soft laugh.

"Are you seriously asking me out on a date while you're giving me a lap dance up on stage?"

She asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I thought it was the clients who was meant to ask out the strippers."

Not that she was a client, she had come here just for him, not because of his occupation.

Lily was visibly taken back at his next words, she had been taught to look at people in a medical way, it helped suppress the bestial side of her if she saw them at patients and not possible meals.

"I...umm..."

She bit her lip firmly, she didn't want to freak him out, humans never reacted well to vampires. Still, if she stayed calm she could keep it a secret.

Slowly she leaned forward, pressing a kiss to the center of his chest before her tongue darted out and tasted his skin, her hands smoothing over his body in soft strokes.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm

"I seriously am. If it helps, you don't have to give me an answer until I'm fully dressed again."

His eyes slid shut behind the dark shades; shades that an ordinary human wouldn't be able to see through in such a dark club. Ian managed to see just fine through them.

"That's better," he crooned softly as she began stroking his body more freely.

"Just enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm

"I'll answer you later, after that drink."

Lily leaned up, pressing small kissing up his chest until she reached his neck.

She lingered there a little longer, lapping and nipping at the soft flesh as his heart beat steadily against her soft lips.

Her hands roamed him more bravely now, focusing on him rather than the room and she grip, rubbed and softly scratched at his body.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 pm

"I think getting a drink in you is going to be counter productive towards asking you out without anything hindering your decision," he chuckled.

After a while of just enjoying her touching him, Ian slid out of her lap and turned around so everyone could see the front of his body.

He gripped the back of her chair and began rocking his hips; giving the crowd a view of his body and Lily a view of his ass.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:26 pm

"Might help me calm down after all of this though."

She replied with a little grin as she pressed one last little kiss to his neck.

Lily gave a purr of appreciation as she watched his ass move right in front of her.

More ideas ran through her head, these ones she let linger for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Ian's body moved fluidly as he let his eyes slide shut again.

He liked dancing without seeing. It gave him a freedom to do what he wanted without seeing the eyes on him.

Ian wasn't shy but he didn't always enjoy being watched by a crowd. Right now he would enjoy just being seen by Lily.

"Touch me, babe," he crooned softly; barely loud enough for her to hear over the music. "My body is your playground while we're up here on stage."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Lily didn't need much prompting, not when she was already up here.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Her hands slid around his waist as he faced the crowd, they glided over his stomach then slowly down his pelvis until just the tips of her fingers dipped under his thong.

She gave a small smile as she grazed against his manhood but then let her hand slide out, they moved further up to brush against his exposed nipples, rolling them between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Without his sight, Lily's fingers against his skin felt incredible. Ian liked sensory deprivation; even if this was just him dancing with his eyes closed.

He moaned softly as her fingers dipped under his thong.

The moan was followed by a soft gasp as her fingers slid up his chest to play with his nipples.

His back arched a little.

The crowd threw their whistles, yells and suggestions at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Barely hearing those little noises from him only made her want to make him moan and gasp louder.

He had practically forced her lust to the surface and while she had him in her hands like this she couldn't calm herself down all that easily.

Leaning forward she ghosted her lips down the center of his spine, taunting him with the occasional rough scratch of her teeth, thankfully her fangs didn't make and appearance as her hands caressed and teased him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 pm

"You're good at this," Ian purred as she continued to tease him.

Ian's eyes flickered open as her teeth began scraping down his back. Ian tried not to get hard while at Zo. He could feel the stirring and no amount of nasty thoughts that usually worked were stopping him from getting a little hard.

The sensory deprivation wasn't helping his cause, either.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Her tongue lapped at the length of flesh she had dragged her teeth over, purring softly at the taste.

"I figured it was only fair for both of us to be turned on and uncomfortable."

She replied with a small smirk as her arms tightened around him as she pulled him closer to get more access to his body.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:48 pm

His body moved under the pull of her arms, pressing closer to her own body.

"Well, that's cruel. No one here's ever seen me this turned on."

In all his time working here, Ian had never gotten even half-hard here. This was all business. He tried not to get any pleasure from it at all.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:53 pm

"I'm the cruel one? You abused me into getting on stage, I've never been on stage before, let alone at a strip club."

She growled, biting into his hip firmly, not enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to make her point.

"At the very least I can make you turned on, that makes me feel better."

He was a very attractive man and she was a self-proclaimed blob.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 pm

His body jerked in a less than fluid movement when she bit him, a ragged groan tearing from him.

Well, he was definitely turned on now. He loved biting.

"Well you're doing great. They love us."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 pm

A pleased grin spread across her face when he jerked and groaned.

There was something about having a partner that enjoyed biting that always appealed to a Vampire and right now she knew she was purring like a kitten.

"Too bad for them, they wont be witnessing much more."

She wasn't about to do anything too sexual with a crowd watching, they could get stuffed if they thought they would get to see anything too intimate.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 pm

"They've already seen more of me than they've ever seen before."

Ian slid his glasses off his face and spared a wink to his audience before spinning around so he was almost perched in Lily's lap again.

He slid the glasses onto her face, perching them on his nose.

"They look good on you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 pm

"You don't normally do this kind of thing?"

She asked, sounding somewhat surprised as she looked up at him, grinning as he placed his glasses on her face.

"How do you see anything through them, they are so dark."

Lily replied, she could see through them quite well, but she could imagine that he struggled with the dark room and the dark tinted glass.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:27 pm

"Not too often." This was his thing; it happened fairly often. He just rarely felt anything for it.

His stripping was business.

Being with Lily, however, was pleasure and that was showing.

"I've got excellent eyesight," he replied with a grin, his blue eyes gazing down at her face as he pressed his hips forwards, brushing against her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 pm

"I can imagine."

She replied as she slid the glasses down her nose a little and looked up at him over them with a small smile.

Lily gave another purr as he straddled her, her hand moving to grip his hips firmly, her fingers stroking over them.
Back to top Go down
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:40 pm

The Shifter grinned as Lily looked up at him over the edge of his shades.

His glasses really did look good on her.

Ian's hips pressed forwards again when she gripped them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Lily licked her lips as she looked up at him, she couldn't help it, he wasn't exactly discouraging her from thinking about him sexually.

A little sneaky grin appeared on her lips as she gripped the sides of this throng, pulled it taut before letting it go and allowing the material to snap against his bare flesh.

"You definitely know how to get a girl's attention, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Saturday Night   [C] Saturday Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Saturday Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next