Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] New school, new problems

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] New school, new problems - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Maks was one of those people who could watch a movie a million times and still want to see it again, he only ever got to watch television or movies when he was at Lyo's house.

"I don't mi-"

He started before Miss Affluent piped up, causing him to purse his lips. He couldn't afford to go to the cinema and even if he did, he would rather spend it on something more worth while like some clothes that actually fit him, Lyo's hand-me-downs were way too big for him and his old clothes were far too small.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Alyosha pursed his lips in the same less than pleased expression Maks' face had twisted in.

How hadn't he noticed that she was this annoying before?

She was a nice enough girl, usually, if not just a little bit forward. But today he almost wantedto strangle her.

Being around Maks was a bad influence.

"Yeah, we can go, I s'pose." He punched Maks' shoulder with a little grin. "You'll owe me big time."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:33 pm

"Lyo..."

He grumbled as the teen roped them both into going to the cinema, under normal circumstances he would be pleased that he and Lyo were going to see a new movie, but this girl irked him and now they were going to be stuck in a cinema with her for hours.

He rolled his eyes as he was punched.
"Greeeaaat."

He groaned, he hated owing Lyo anything.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

The older teen chuckled, grinning widely at Maks.

This was payback for roping Lyo into a fight accidentally. He'd suffer for it.

"I might have to stop off at home for a shower first, though. I can feel the blood in my hair."

It was getting less and less pleasant with every moment.

He hated getting blood in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 pm

"Yeah, probably a good idea."

He murmured, looking down at his own shirt, it was specked in blood from losing his tooth.

"Did I leave any of my clothes at your house?"

He asked, if not he would have to stop by his own on the way to Lyo's to get a fresh change of clothes.

He hadn't let Lyo inside of his house before, not if you could call it that, it was a ratty old apartment.

The last thing he needed was Lyo meeting his mother, the woman would cause a scene.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:49 pm

"Kidding, right? There's a whole wardrobe of your clothes at mine."

Any item of clothing that Lyo had grown out of since he had turned six had gone into that wardrobe for Maks in case he had ever needed anything.

They could go back to his, clean up, then head out to the cinema afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:52 pm

"Sweet, don't have to visit the dragon's den then."

He was glad for that, going back home for any reason was always a pain in the ass and he would rather avoid it as much as possible.

"Might actually be able to find something that fits."

He hadn't see as much of Lyo the last year, he hadn't managed to get over there this morning to get something clean, hence his current state.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:55 pm

"Would I send you into the dragon's den if I had to?"

He'd heard a lot about Maks' mother, though he had never met her in person. He honestly hoped he never had to meet her in person.

"Maybe. I grew...quite a bit in the past year."

He'd had a spurt that now had him standing at six foot one.

He hoped he didn't grow much taller than he already was. He didn't want to stand freakishly tall.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:01 pm

"Hope not, otherwise I would drag you in there with me."

He replied with a chuckle. His mother was a messed up bitch of a woman.

"Doesn't matter too much, can always cut the pants shorter."

He muttered with a shrug, a long shirt didn't bother him at all, just more fabric to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"You'd be that cruel to me?" Lyo laughed.

He couldn't help himself. Lyo leant over and stole a cookie with a grin.

"Mine."

He bit into the cookie and grinned at Maks.

"So, any idea about what we're going to see?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Maks pouted as Lyo stole a cookie, fishing one out for himself and biting into it with a soft purr.

He shrugged softly at the question, he didn't even know what was showing at the moment, he hadn't read a paper or watched television in weeks now.

"Dunno, whats good at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:12 pm

"There's this great romance movie on at the moment," Vara suggested, eyeing up Lyo.

"There's also a few good horrors on," one of the boys sat around the table piped up. "I hear its supposed to be really good."

Vara glared at the boy and gave a little huff.

Lyo grinned, though. "Horror, huh?" He was a horror fan. A really big horror fan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Maks face lit up at that suggestion.
"Hell year horror flick!"

He and Lyo had watched every decent horror film ever created then every terribly bad one and had sat their laughing their asses off.

He only ever got to go to the movies when Lyo's mother was in a particularly good mood, admittedly it wasn't as often as he would like.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 pm

"Decided then."

Vara looked pouty for all of two seconds before smiling to herself. There was potential in that.

"You're sitting next to me, you hear?" Lyo murmured in Maks' ear. "If you don't I'm going to make you sleep outside with the fucking dog."

Alyosha didn't want to be caught next to Vara for the entire movie.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:20 pm

"Deal, but if I get stuck with her sitting on the other side of me, you owe me. I take payment in popcorn and ice-cream."

He didn't want to sit next to her either, he would imagine her pouting and huffing throughout the entire movie because she didn't get to sit next to Lyo.

He couldn't deal with that when he was trying to enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:22 pm

"How about actually getting to eat tonight?"

He didn't want to spend all of his money on cimena snacks.

Compromise was his best friend when dealing with Maks and their deals with one another.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Maks chewed on his lip for a moment, he could definitely deal with that.

"Deal."

He murmured, food was food in his opinion, he was happy just to be going to bed on a full stomach.

"However, in the case of a zombie apocalypse, I get to feed her to the hoard."

He would very much like to feed her to zombies.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Lyo snorted at that.

"Yeah, sure."

He held his hand out with a smile. "Pleasure doing business with you, Maks."

He leaned forwards again. "If she sits in my lap, it's your job to stop her."

He didn't trust Vara not to go to extreme measures.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:36 pm

As with all of their business arrangements Maks shook Lyo's hand with a grin.

"The pleasure was all mine, Lyo."

He replied with a chuckle, his lips curling up at his second condition.
Sneaky bitch would probably try to do it too.

"Will do."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:39 pm

"Shit, time, guys," one of the boys muttered, standing up and packing his bag in a rush. "I've got Salkova now."

Everyone at the table winced. "Run," Lyo urged, standing and packing his bag, too.

"We'll meet outside your class and we'll meet you guys outside the cinema later, all right?" Lyo asked as he adjusted his bag over his shoulder.

They'd let time run away without them and they'd be lucky not to be slaughtered in their classes for being late.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Maks didn't rush as much as they did, it was his first day here, the teachers were pretty lax with the new students today, all of them were constantly getting lost.

"See ya."

He replied before heading toward his own class room, slipping in with a few other first years who got lost in the halls and taking his seat with a sigh.

Maks didn't let on but he was fairly smart, since he didn't attend his classes he had failed all of his courses last year and in this new school they had placed him in the lowest difficulty courses.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 pm

After classes, Alyosha leant against the wall next to Maks' last class and waited.

Let's see if the little shit had done what he had asked him to and actually gone to all his classes today.

The teen hummed to himself as he waited for the door to open and all the first years to scuttle out and head home.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 pm

All the first years wandered out one by one until the last of them made their way out into the hall way.

Maks was not among them.

It wasn't until a few moments later that Maks finally padded out of the classroom, looking unamused as made his way out, clutching onto a letter that the teacher had given him.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Lyo pursed his lips, looking more than a little pissed off when Maks didn't plod out of the room like everyone else.

Little fucker.

He did calm down a little, though, when Maks stepped out into the hallway after a few moments.

"Everything okay?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a little.

Maks didn't look happy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:59 pm

"Yeah, teacher just wanted to talk to me."

He muttered, stuffing the letter into his pocket with a little shrug, it wasn't a big deal.

"Lets get to yours, I don't wanna miss to the movie."

He replied as he looked up at Lyo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] New school, new problems
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next