Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] New school, new problems

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] New school, new problems - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Lyo shrugged.

Perhaps it was a cowardly thing to do.

Hut he did value that friendship and didn't want to lose it because he wasn't interested in his sister and ended up upsetting him through upsetting her.

The older teen pulled the bowl out of the microwave and followed Maks into the living room.

"Any idea about what you want for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Maks popped down onto his favourite part of the couch, nestling in against it as he reached over to grab the remote and turn on the television.

A smile came to his face as the afternoon cartoons came onto the screen.

"Ehh, I don't mind, as long as it's hot and there is a lot of it."

He wasn't going to be picky, Lyo was taking him to the cinema after all.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:05 pm

"Helpful," Lyo murmured sarcastically.

He didn't know what to cook for the two of them tonight.

"I could always heat up moms baking attempts. I think it was supposed to be bread."

He didn't know what it was supposed to be. All he knew was that it was a seriously failed attempt and he was not going to risk eating it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 pm

"I'd rather eat Flea-bag's food."

He replied, rolling his eyes, the last thing he would resort to was eating Lyo's mother's baking, the woman could cook without a doubt but baking was better left to Lyo.

"We could make pizzas or something, I trust your ability to make dough then we just have to put sauce and toppings on.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Lyo hummed in thought.

"Sounds good. But if you even think about putting plastic cheese onto it, you'll be sleeping outside with the dog."

He pointed towards the back door as if to prove his point.

"And I'm putting anchovies on it. No arguments. Same threat."

A lot of people didn't like anchovies and he didn't understand why. He loved them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:15 pm

"Aww gross, no. Lets just make two smaller ones and have what ever we want on it, I'm not eating a pizza that has dead little stinky fish on it."

He hated anchovies, they were one of the few things he couldn't stand to eat, worst of all was that you could pick them off but the taste had already soaked into the rest of the pizza.

Having two pizzas would save a lot of arguments. With that Maks hand dipped into the bowl as he took a chip and scooped up some of the cheese and salsa goodness onto it before stuffing it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Lyo rolled his eyes.

"Dead little stinky fish?" He loved them. They were a little salty, but not terrible. He didnt understand why people hated them so much.

"You'd think I just asked you to lick the dogs asshole or something."

Anchovies weren't that gross.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:24 pm

"I'd rather do that then eat anchovies."

They were gross, Alyosha's hatred of plastic cheese wasn't even the tip of the iceberg of Maks' hatred of anchovies.

"Lets just make two pizzas and not argue at all."

They had very different tastes, the two of them could fight about what to put on a pizza all week.

Maks purred softly as he grabbed another handful of nachos and chewed on them happily as he turned to the television.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm

"We'll have to stop off at the shops to pick up some tomato paste after the movie, then."

He was certain he had enough for one, but he wasn't sure if that could stretch to two pizzas. Lyo kept a good stock of the kitchen and knew exactly what he had that he could use for baking and cooking.

Lyo leaned forwards to pick up his own handful of nachos.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm

This was the way he liked spending his days, sitting on the couch with Lyo eating and watching television.

He wished it could be like this all the time.

"Hey Lyo, you think it would be alright if I stayed around your house more often?"

He muttered, his own mother use to go ape shit if he didn't return home each night but she had long since gotten over than and practically ignored him any time that he was home.

"I mean, it's cool if your Mom doesn't want me hanging around but things have kinda gotten worse..."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Lyo's eyes flickered up when Maks addressed him.

His lips pursed in serious thought at the question.

"She won't be too happy about it," the boy murmured. He chewed on his lip in thought.

"I'll have to talk to her about it. But until she comes back you're free to stay."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Maks too another handful of nachos and nodded softly.

Lyo's mother had never really been fond of him, though he knew it was only because she cared for Lyo and no caring mother wanted their child getting involved with a grubby little child who was always getting in trouble.

"Figured as much, it's fine if she says no, I don't mind."

He only had to make it until he could get a job then he would work hard, leave school and move out into a place of his own.

That was what he really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm

"We'll see what she says."

There was a chance that she'd actually say yes.

It would be shocking but it would be nice. Alyosha was always worried about Maks and his home life.

The boy had been through so much already.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 pm

His home life wasn't something he liked to bring up at all, it wasn't anyone's business but his own, plus he knew that Lyo would only worry more.

There was no doubt in his mind that Lyo already suspected a few things of his own, not that he would ever find out for sure.

Maks dropped the subject at that, it had been hard enough to ask that much of Lyo, he had already done more than enough for him.

As such he quietly went back to eating and watching television.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am

Lyo took another handful of the nachos and chewed on them contentedly.

He loved the soggy crisps and the melted cheese.

Lyo stretched out on the couch with a happy little groan.

He liked being able to stretch out like this and relax with Maks as they wasted the day away doing nothing.

"What movie do you think we'll be watching?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 am

"No idea, I dunno whats showing at the moment."

There was never a chance of him going so he didn't bother keeping track of what was coming out soon.

"Either way I'm gonna enjoy it."

If it was good he would be scared shitless and loving it, if it was bad, he and Lyo would sit there poking fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

"Definitely."

They'd both love it. They enjoyed horror movies far too much for thirteen and fourteen years.

Lyo's eyes turned to the clock.

He clicked his tongue.

"We'll have to leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Maks shoveled nachos into his mouth more enthusiastically, he didn't want to be later nor did he want to be hungry throughout the movie.

"Lets get going then, don't wanna miss it."

It was a pain but since Lyo's mother was out of town they were going to have to walk to the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:08 pm

"Chew, swallow and don't forget to breathe," Lyo chuckled as Maks shoveled mass amounts of nachos into his mouth.

"I'm not performing CPR on you if you choke."

Lyo didn't mind walking. It was good exercise. Something the two of them seriously lacked sometimes. They suffered from lazy teenager just like anyone else. If they could be driven somewhere, they took that chance.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

"I'll die happy."

He mumbled around a mouthful of nachos before chewing faster. If he was going to go, he wanted to die with a mouthful of food.

Maks swallowed thickly before devouring more corn chips, not stopping until the bowl was empty.

"Movie time."

He muttered as he stood up and placed the bowl in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 pm

"You're washing that when we get back."

His hand rested on Maks' shoulder, shoving him forwards roughly as they headed towards the front door.

Lyo picked up a heavy jacket for himself, his wallet and his door keys.

He shivered as the cold hit him when they stepped outside.

"Come on."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Maks pulled the hood over his head and hid his hands in the long sleeves of the hoody.

The boy cursed as they stepped out onto the street.

He hated the cold, luckily he had enough fabric draped over his body to keep him protected.

"Swear to God, when I can afford it I'm leaving Russia and heading some place warmer."

He growled, pulling the hood further down his face.

"You should come with me."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:22 pm

"You want me to follow you across the world?" Lyo snorted with a little grin.

"So in love with me you can't stand to leave me?"

But he did give that a thought. Leave Russia. With Maksim. it definitely wasn't a terrible thought, that was for sure.

It'd be warmer. He'd have his best friend with him.

What more could he want?
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 pm

"You know it, gay boy."

He replied, shoving Lyo away from him with a laugh before picking up a handful of snow and ditching it at him.

"It would be awesome though right? Heading down the beach and not losing toes. Flea Bag could come and then he wouldn't get so upset about being left outside all day."

He definitely saw the benefits of moving away.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Lyo's elbow lashed out to clip the side of Maks' head when he was pushed away, a grin forming on the teens lips.

"Careful or my gayness might take control and I might end up groping you again."

He flexed his fingers at Maks as if he was ready to grope him.

"Yeah, it would be great. I've never seen a beach before." He'd never ventured further than the town his uncle lived in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] New school, new problems
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next