Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] New school, new problems

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] New school, new problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 pm

"She's over at her brothers." His mother and her brother in the next town over were very close. She spent a lot of time over at his place and left Lyo at home.

Not that he minded. He liked having the house to himself.

He'd probably have Maks stay at his tonight so he knew he'd show up at school in the morning.

He highly doubted Maks would go to school himself if he wasn't made to.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:34 pm

"Cool, I'm staying over then."

He informed the boy as he took the last bite of his sandwich with a purr, licking his lips.

"Heating is dead and my place and no way in hell I'm freezing to death if your Mom's out."

He would rather spend time at Lyo's house anyway, even if his Mom was there, it was better than dealing with his own mother.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:41 pm

"Shall I lay out the red carpets or will you be okay with taking my bed as usual?"

Vara, who had returned to eating her own lunch with her eyes slightly downcast, perked up. Maks slept in Alyosha's bed? That boy was so lucky.

Not noticing Vara, Alyosha reached into his bag, sat by his feet and pulled out a cookie.

"What are you going to do when lunch lets out?" he asked, holding the cookie in front of Maks' face. He waved it slowly before pulling it back, holding it up in front of himself.

"Oh, you baked cookies," Vara crooned, taking the cookie from Lyo's fingers and biting into it happily.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

"Nah, your bed is fine."

He replied with a smirk, truth be told he kinda liked sharing Lyo's bed, the boy had always been the one who had his back and he found himself sleeping more soundly beside him.

"Go to class..."

He droned as he reached out to try and snatch the cookie, he could waste a few hours at a desk if it meant he got food.

Maks' gaze narrowed dangerously as the girl snatched the cookie as bit into it, his lips pursed, he was still hungry and this girl who clearly was well off enough to go to fancy cafes after school had just stolen what was promised to him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:18 pm

"Good bo-"

Alyosha stopped dead when Vara took the cookie from him. His lips parted then pressed together.

She'd stolen Maks' cookie.

His eyes snapped to Maks and gagued his reaction carefully. He didn't need Maks to flip shit right now.

Lyo reached into his bag again and held out another cookie for Maks. He'd bought enough for he and Maks to share. Alyosha himself would just have one less cookie now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Maks was a moment away from losing his shit, his hands bundled into tight fists, the muscles of his body readying themselves as he was about to let loose.

How dare she, stupid fat bitch eating his cookie when she clearly didn't need it, she was so caught up in Lyo that she hadn't even spared a thought for anyone else except her greedy ass.

His inner rant haulted though as Lyo held out another cookie, he let out a steady breath through his nose as he reached for it and took it, shoving it into his mouth before he let loose the string of curses that threatened to break loose.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 am

"Chew and swallow," Lyo chuckled as Maks snatched the cookie and shoved it in his mouth.

It was like watching feeding time at the zoo.

The teen reached out to brush some crumbs off Maks' lower lip gently with the pad of his thumb. "You're such a messy eater. How do you survive? You get more food down you than in your gob. Am I going to have to start spoon feeding you?" he teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:11 pm

On instinct Maks' tongue lapped out to steal the crumbs back that Lyo was trying to brush away, but this ended in his tongue stroking over the teen's thumb.

He paused for a moment, he hadn't meant to do that...

Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

As such Maks bit the pad of Lyo's thumb sharply to try to ease a little bit of the awkwardness that just happened.

"Those are my crumbs, hands off."

He muttered around a mouthful of cookie as he sat with a purr, slowly chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Lyo arched a brow as Mak's tongue laved over his thumb.

His mind, as any horny boy's would, drifted places it probably shouldn't have on school grounds. About his best friend, no less.

His thoughts were drawn from that thought when he felt Maks' teeth sink into his thumb.

He cursed softly as his hand moved instinctively, fingers clipping Mak's cheek in what could barely be considered a slap. He didn't want to go further and risk their usual squabbles breaking out in the middle of the school cafeteria. "Watch it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Maks grinned widely as he was 'slapped' he couldn't remembered anyone hitting him so gently before. Seems he was trying to be reserved since they were at school and in front of his friends.

"Don't touch me when I am eating then, I might mistake you for food."

He replied with a shrug as he leaned back in his hair a little and stretched his arms over his head.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Lyo snorted. "I'll have to remember that."

Next time Maks would eat would be his dinner tonight. Where Lyo could give him the beating he deserved if he bit him again.

For now he he could deal with just giving him a firm kick under the table. Which he did as subtly as he could. Which wasn't very subtle at all.

"So, where are we meeting?" he asked, pulling another cookie out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Maks grunted softly as he was kicked from beneath the table, his eyes narrowing at Lyo slightly even though he had a grin on his lips still.

They boy gave a shrug, he knew where his classes were and that was about it, the rest of the school was a mystery.

"I'll just meet you by the gates I suppose then we can walk back to your place."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:53 pm

"I don't trust you not to walk out and walk back in at the end of school."

He held out the cookie with an arched brow.

"Where are we meeting?" he asked again.

They could do this all of lunch break. Alyosha had time. It was only Maks that was losing with this.

He wouldn't get his cookies if he didn't answer him correctly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Maks huffed and stare dully at Lyo, the boy knew him too well.

"You can meet me outside my classroom."

He replied, rolling his eyes, if Lyo was so paranoid about him running off before class stared then the boy would just have to come collect him from his class, he didn't know the way to Lyo's classroom.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

"Good boy."

He held the cookie out for Maks to take from him.

This wasn't a fun game for the two of them to play but it was necessary. Alyosha wanted Maks to at least get something out schooling; even if he just passed one exam.

One exam would be all it would take to make Lyo proud of him.

"I'll pick you up outside your class then we can walk home and I'll get dinner cooking." Alyosha was the lesser or two evils in the kitchen. His affinity in the kitchen was with baking more than cooking.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Maks took the offered bribe cookie and ate it more slowly than the first, savoring it a little more.

He didn't like this little game either but in the end he caved and gave Lyo what he wanted.

"Fine."

He replied in a grumpy mumble, he wasn't looking forward to going to class.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Lyo rolled his eyes with a little smile.

"You might find you enjoy school if you let yourself."

He'd love to see Maks wanting to go to school some day. The boy had always been so against going. a change in his attitude would be a good thing.

"At least try to make a friend that isn't me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Maks gave a soft snort as he looked up at Lyo.

"I walk through the doors of this place and the first thing that happens is me getting my ass kicked, why would I want to make friends with any of these asshole that only think about themselves?"

He asked, ignoring the fact that he was at a table with other people, no one else except Lyo had even tried to help him, people were too self absorbed, he wouldn't give them the time of day.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:36 pm

"Not everyone's like those two assholes."

Alyosha wasn't like that and his friends weren't like that.

"You might meet someone you like." The older teen grinned teasingly. "You might meet the person you want to settle down and spend the rest of your life with. You dont know until you try."

Now Lyo got what he wanted, he pulled the bag of cookies out of his shoulder bag and set them down in front of Maks.

"You cna have 'em all."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Maks raised his eyebrow at the boy, was this loon serious?

"Spend the rest of my life with? Sorry to burst your delusional bubble but life isn't like some shitty chick-flick movie, and if it is, kill me now."

He replied, grabbing the bag set down in front of him and dragging them closer, taking a bit of another, having a full stomach and a dry set of clothes was all he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Lyo snorted with a grin.

"Life may be a shitty chick-flick. You don't know until it happens, do you?"

His eyes turned down to the bag as Maks pulled it closer. "Better enjoy those. Best I've made." And he had only eaten one of them when he had finished baking them so far.

The things he did for Maks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:59 pm

"If it does I bet I wont be a clueless as you are."
He replied, rolling his eyes, the girl was fawning over Lyo as he was completely oblivious.

Maks looked down at the bag with a soft smirk.

"Might save some for later."
He murmured, after eating so little for that long eating all this in one sitting was going to make him feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Lyo arched a brow with a quirky little grin.

The grin said it all.

He knew that Vara was fawning over him. He was acting oblivious because he wasn't interested in her. At all. Because he was so reserved here at school, he very rarely had emotions other than his usual bored blandness and the occasional joke. No one but Maks knew him well enough to be able to read into that grin.

"Perhaps."

Lyo was far from clueless in this case.

"Try not to be too obvious snacking on them in class, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Maks' lips pressed together as he tried to suppress a laugh, cruel bastard, Lyo knew exactly how the girl felt and was just ignoring her completely.

"Might save em for after school, eat them tonight after dinner if you wanna watch a movie or something."

He did feel a little guilty about eating all of them himself. Perhaps if Lyo was nice he would share, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Lyo shook his head with a grin as Maks tried - and failed - to suppress his laughter.

"We've seen all the movies at my place a hundred times before."

He and Maks had spent a lot of time laid around in his house watching movies.

Vara, who had been watching their conversation closely, piped up then. "How about we all go out and watch something at the cinema? It can be like a group date." Her eyes fixed firmly on Lyo when she said date.

"How about it, Alyosha?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] New school, new problems
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next