Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] New school, new problems

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] New school, new problems Empty
PostSubject: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 pm

It was his first day at this new school, he had been dreading the start of middle school.

At least back at his old school he had gotten himself in a position where no one really bothered him, it suited him well, schooling had never really agreed with Maks at all.

He sighed walking through the corridors, people were already staring at him, great.

Yes his clothes were torn and dirty, he had tried his best to wash them but they were beyond repair, it didn't help that he had just had a growth spurt and they were a size too small.

Whatever, it didn't bother him at all, what did it matter what he looked like anyway?

His bag was yanked off of his back a moment later and he was shoved forward, into the grasp of a much larger boy who smirked down at him as a knee was driven into his stomach.

A boy who was obviously a grade of more older than himself laughed and kneed him in the stomach again, causing him to wince and grunt out in pain.

"Didn't they tell you that they don't allow stray dogs in the school?"
He asked with a chuckle as he rummaged through Maks bag, bursting into a louder fit as he proclaimed that the backpack was in fact empty, no books, no food, no lunch money, empty.

Maks growled darkly in return as he tried to wrestle free of the large boy's grip.
"Why don't you just leave me alone, I didn't do shit to you."
He snapped back, earning him a elbow to the jaw.

"Shut the fuck up, mutt, serves you right for sniffing around in places that you don't belong."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Today was Maks' first day at this school.

As soon as Alyosha had gotten out of class, he began searching the halls for his old friend.

He wanted to make sure the boy was okay. He knew school and Maks never agreed with each other and he wanted to make sure that he would be okay in his new environment.

The boy slowed as he turned the corner to see two of his classmates beating on someone. They were well-known bullies in the school. Always looking for someone to beat down to make themselves feel better.

Lyo sighed as he stepped forwards. Better break this up before he began looking for Maks again.

"Oi," he barked out as he approached them.

Alyosha was a good few inches taller than the other boys, already a huge 6'1 at the age of fourteen.

"Let the kid go." The boy crossed his arms over his slim chest and glared down at the bullies over the rim of his dark shades. His shades usually hid the bruises around his eye that he almost always sported as a result of his rough play with Maks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:38 pm

The boy clutching Maks' bag gave an annoyed groan as Lyo appeared, always the hero and ruining their fun.

"Piss off Alyosha, it's got nothing to do with you."

He muttered as he dropped the empty bag to the ground, swinging his fist out and smacking the smaller boy in the jaw again, causing a loud crack.

"Just teaching a stray dog that it should have stayed in the garbage where it belonged instead of polluting out school."

Maks winced and struggled harder in the second boy's grasp, kicking the first boy hard in the crotch.

"Let me go you fucking piece of shit!"
Maks yelled out, spitting blood at the boy clutching his balls in front of him, who a feral growl in anger.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:42 pm

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

Nothing to do with him, huh? The moment he had been addressed, he'd been dragged into this.

"What are you doing out of your can then, Sharik?" the boy sneered in response, stepping forwards with his fist raised to do some real damage.

He faltered to a stop at the yell that came form the bullied boy.

Maks.

Fuck.

Now it really was his fight.

Alyosha's fist lashed out, meeting with the jaw of the boy that had been beating Maks.

"Fucking drop him."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:49 pm

The boy glare up at Lyo when he responded, grunting as he was struck, the blow staggering him and causing him to fall back against the line of lockers behind him.

He swore up at Lyo and clutched his mouth before pushing himself onto his feet.

"You piece of shit Alyosha."

He sneered, his arm lashing out to hit the boy in the gut as his friend dropped Maks and came at him from behind, throwing himself onto Lyo's back and wrapping his arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Alyosha grunted when he was punched in the gut.

Fuck, he hated fighting like this. it was just a big waste of time and another couple bruises in his collection.

WHen he felt the weight of the other boy on his back, Alyosha grinned. Game over for him.

The boy wheeled backwards, forcing the boy on his back against the wall with a huge force. Simultaneously he reared his head and arm forwards, shoving them both backwards.

His elbow forced its way into the boy's stomach as the back of his head cracked against his nose. He could feel his nose breaking under the force of his skull and the blood rushing.

Great,now his hair would be stained with blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm

The large boy on Lyo's back cried out and fell to the floor, clutching onto his nose as it poured with blood, he knew better than to stick around and swiftly legged it down the hallway.

The second boy stood with narrowed eyes, now alone and clearly out muscled he debated his options before sprinting off as well, it was better to try and out run Lyo than stay around and get his ass beaten to a pulp.

Maks sat on the floor looking peevish as he wiped the blood from his mouth, oh how he was loving his new school, he didn't know why he bothered turning up, it wasn't as if his mother would care if he was turning up or not, his correctional officer would though.

He sighed and dragged his empty backpack toward him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Alyosha glared after both boys as they ran off.

Pathetic.

He touched the back of his head gingerly and groaned in disgust. He could feel the blood saturating his hair. That would be a pain to clean out.

He held his hand out to Maks to help him up.

"Class let out five minutes ago and you already got into shit," he chuckled with a wide grin.

he could always trust Maks to get himself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Maks took Lyo's hand and pulled himself up onto his feet, it had been a year since they had been in the same school together, seeing him was the only part he actually looked forward to being at this school.

"Not like a started it, this time."

He muttered as he threw his backpack on, trying to pretend he had his school stuff had failed pretty miserably.

Maks gave an annoyed groan as his fingers probed in his mouth, yanking softly as he pulled out his bloodied shattered tooth.

"Great..."

He muttered as he looked down at it, at least it was one of his back teeth, not like he could afford to go to the dentist and get a replacement one.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:15 pm

"I can believe it. Those two are assholes."

Those two were always picking fights with others. It pissed Alyosha off to no end.

The older boy tutted when Maks pulled his shattered tooth out.

He gripped Maks' jaw and lifted it so Maks was looking straight up at him.

"Open," he ordered, thumb stroking the boy's jaw. He needed to assess the damage.

Maks could never seem to get a break.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 pm

"Lyo..."

He whined, trying to pull his face away from the boy's grip as his thumb stroked his jaw.

"It's fine, just leave it."

He had never been one to allow himself to be coddled and fussed over, it wasn't something he was accustomed to.

It always felt as though his inability to properly protect himself was being mocked.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:01 pm

His grip tightened a little on Maks' jaw when he tried to pull away.

"Open your mouth or I'll tear your mandible from your skull to take a look myself. I don't think you want that. You wouldn't beable to kiss your numerous girlfriends."

Maks didn't like people fussing over him, but Alyosha needed to make sure that he'd be okay for his own piece of mind.

They were at a crossroads here and one of them would have to step down.

It wouldn't be Alyosha.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Maks glared up at Alyosha, wincing slightly as his grip tightened on his tender jaw.

"You're worse than your mother."

He growled, rolling his eyes, people were staring at them, just what he needed.

He was trying to disappear among the crowd of students and now he stood out the most.

"Fine, play dentist if it will make you shut up."

He murmured reluctantly as he opened his mouth with an unamused huff.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Alyosha gave an amused huff at the comparison.

His mother, really?

"At least if I'm playing dentist, it'll get you to shut up," he chuckled, holding Maks' jaw a little more gently now he'd opened his mouth for him.

He checked over the boy's mouth carefully and gently.

"You're lucky. Roots came out, too. You'll just have to deel with a gappy smile for now."

He patted Maks' cheek gently.

"You might want to wrinse and spit, though. There's quite a bit of blood."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Maks' lip quirked a little, yeah lucky, at least one thing had gone right for him today.

"Doesn't matter, it's a back tooth anyway, not like anyone will notice that it's missing."

People didn't get close enough to him to notice that sort of thing, and if they were close enough they would be distracted by either his fist in their face or his tongue down their throat.

"Lets get out of this dump and go somewhere more exciting."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Lyo chuckled softly.

"Don't be too sure. People like teeth. I bet feeling a missing tooth while they're necking you would put a few people off."

The older boy snorted and shook his head.

He rested his hand on top of Maks' head and turned him around using his grip on his hair.

"Lunch then back to class. You're getting through your first full day here even if it kills me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:31 pm

"Pffft. Bitches love me, with or without my tooth."

He replied with a chuckle, getting into a fight always had him in either a really good mood or a foul one, luckily today he was pleased with the outcome.

Maks groaned in frustration as Lyo gripped him and turned him around.

"You're worse than that judge."

He muttered, he had been a fair amount of trouble over the last year, without Lyo's influence at school he simply didn't go, he had landed himself in a lot of hot water due to his alternate activities during school hours.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 pm

"Yeah, right. I'll let you believe that if it helps you sleep at night."

The older teen patted Maks' fluffy black hair.

"I know I am. I'm a hard ass and you're not getting past me. If I don't see you outside of your last class today, having been in them all afternoon like a good boy, you won't be getting one of these for a long time."

Lyo reached into his shoulder bag and pulled out a large, wrapped sandwich.

With them in the same school again, Lyo would be taking care of Maks' lunches.

He dangled the wrapped food in front of the boy and grinned widely, holding it way above his head so he had no chance of reaching it. This was a perk of being major tall.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Maks' eyes flickered up to the sandwich, Lyo had been taking care of his lunches for a while now, this last year he had gone without, not having Lyo at school with him had been difficult.

"Whatever."

He muttered bitterly, turning away from Lyo and walking toward the lunch hall.

"Not like I need your charity anyway."

For someone who had next to nothing Maks was a proud boy, he didn't like feeling like he was less than anyone else, that he had less. However at the same time, he hadn't eaten much in the last three days.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:47 pm

"You think it's charity?" Lyo snorted.

He folowed after Maks with a grin.

He patted the top of Maks' head with the sandwich. "This isn't charity, this is a bribe. And I have something else to sweeten the pot, too, if a sandwich isn't enough."

Lyo leaned over so his lips were pressed to Maks' ear.

"Go to classes every day and every day I'll bring sandwiches and my own home made cookies and cakes," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

He looked up at Lyo with a glare as his head was patted with the sandwich.

His demeanor faltered a little at the promise of cake and cookies as well as a solid meal each day.

"Manipulative jerk."

He murmured, snatching the sandwich and holding it against his chest as they entered the lunch hall.

"Mine."

He proclaimed, opening the sandwich and taking a large bite from it before they even got to a table.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:00 pm

"I need to be a manipulative jerk to get what I want from you."

He wasn't sorry about that in the slightest. He had to be manipulative with Maks. It was just how their relationship worked.

Lyo led his friend through the hall until they came to a table at the back that had a few people sat around chatting to each other happily.

"Hey. This is Maks, the boy I was telling you about," the teen introduced to the group, made up of four people. Three girls and a boy.

Lyo took a seat at the table and gestured for Maks to do the same.

The girl that Lyo had sat next to scooted close until their arms were pressed together. She looked up at him with wide brown eyes and smiled bright. "Afternoon, Alyosha." Her voice was soft, slightly higher pitch than what was natural.

"Afternoon, Varvara."

The tall teen pulled his own sandwich out of his bag and unwrapped it, completely unaffected by the girl pressed against his arm.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Maks offered up a small acknowledgement to the group and sat down, more interested in his sandwich than their company.

He didn't have time to talk to them as he bit into the sandwich again with a soft purr as it began to fill his stomach.

He couldn't help but snort softly as the girl pressed up against Lyo in an attempt at getting his attention and he brushed her off completely not interested.

It was an amusing thing to witness.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Alyosha smiled as he watched Maks eat.

The boy was looking scrany, even under his baggy clothes. Alyosha would have to feedhim up a lot during the day now.

"Leave even a crumb and I'll beat the rest of it out of you," Lyo threatened, kicking Maks' leg teasingly.

"We should go into town after classes, Alyosha. There's an adorable little café that I'd like to try. I've been told it does the best hot chocolates around."

Lyo shook his head. "Sorry, Vara, I'm hanging out with Maks tonight."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Maks smirked softly as he was kicked.
"When have I ever wasted food?"

He replied around his current mouthful, if there was ever a scrap left on his plate he would kick his own ass.

"Cool with your Mom if we hang out at your place?"

He asked, he wasn't overly fond of Lyo's mother, she was fairly strict, but it was a better option than dragging Lyo to his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] New school, new problems
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next