Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Derya Ayik

[C][M] Propositions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 am

He'd walked right into that one.

Derrick definitely liked that idea. Perhaps using his usual humour with the man was something he'd have to avoid from now on.

He didn't want to slip and sarcastically suggest something again and be subjected to it.

"But then you won't get me or the next few days while I recover."

Which was more important: fucking him numerous times a day but not getting to fuck him for a few days after that or being content with being able to fuck him just once every day?
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 am

"I could just find someone else to fuck while you recover, it wouldn't be hard."

He replied with a grin as his arms tightened around the boy, holding him close in against his chest as he tongue and teeth trailed over his neck.

If Derya was too sore to play, there were plenty of other people here who could sate his needs.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 am

"I'll get jealous," he insisted falsely.

Derrick could fuck whoever he wanted. As long as Derrick protected him when he needed to, he could fuck every single person in the Estate.

His hips rocked against the man's crotch again.

"You two won't go and let him fuck anyone else while I'm recovering, will you?" His attention turned to Mark and Tony.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 am

"I don't care."
He replied, his smirk growing wider as he looked down at the boy.

This wasn't the kind of place that you formed committed, monogamous relationships, any of them that did form would fall apart sooner or later and it led to trouble.

Tony and Mark looked at one another as the boy spoke to them, shrugging softly as they looked back at Derya.

"I wouldn't be inclined to try and stop him."
Tony replied, he too was much smaller that Derrick, he wouldn't be risking his body like that.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 am

"Glad to know I can count on you two to keep him in line."

He stuck his tongue out at Tony before curling closer to Derrick, lapping at his throat.

"Don't make me hurt too much. My ass'll get lonely if it doesn't get your cock for days." He could let go of his pride to attempt to stop the man from fucking him hard numerous times in a couple days.

Not until he was better trained, at least.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 am

Derrick purred as the boy curled in against him and lapped at his throat.

He suspected that Derya was trying to manipulate him with his words, after all, the boy had been so reluctant to lay with him before now.

"Fine then."

He replied, he could play the stupid fool for a while then, at least the boy was doing what he wanted.

"I'll be gentle with you for now."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 am

As terribly as he had worded it, he knew he would miss the feeling of being fucked if he had to take a few days off after being fucked every day.

Sex, after getting past the pain of the first few attempts, was good. Very good. He would become addicted if he were to have it every day. He knew that. And if he had a few days away from that, he'd miss it and crave it again.

Perhaps he was being manipulative with his words, and perhaps he was really telling truths.

He lapped at the man's throat, teeth scraping gently. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:14 am

A shiver chased down his body as teeth scraped down his neck, it was a feeling he could easily become accustomed to.

"You're welcome."

He tilted his head slightly, allowing the boy's lips to wander over his skin.

"We will see how you're feeling tomorrow, if we have the chance, I'd like to be able to take you every day."

I was a good way to unwind, he always slept better if he had fucked someone before bed.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:19 am

Derya's tongue continued to caress the man's skin.

He liked little things like this. He was curled up in his lap just talking, kissing and licking Derrick's skin.

Derya was a physical person. He enjoyed being affectionate with people. He could be affectionate with Derrick.

"Heal me up a little in the morning before you go to the mines." If he had the man's saliva healing him in the morning, he wouldn't be feeling all that sore after resting all day.

He'd like to be able to be pain free by the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:24 am

Derrick nodded softly, his hands stroking up and down the boy's back, trailing his fingers and nails over his skin slowly as his neck was licked.

Affection was a rarity within these walls, if you could find it, you took it, it would only be a matter of time before someone else was snarling and snapping at your throat.

Little moments like these you could immerse yourself in and pretend you were somewhere else.

"I should get to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:29 am

Picturing being out of the yard was nice.

It was also a sad thing. He missed being able to do whatever he wanted. He had a lucky break so far as a Slave. There wasn't much he could do. But that wouldn't last forever.

They'd find something for him to do eventually.

"I'll come with you. If I stay up much later, I'll be waking up to your tongue buried in my ass."

Sleeping in later than the others wasn't something he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 am

"What a pleasant way to wake up."

He replied with a chuckle, lifting the boy off of his lap and he move to stand.

"Good night you two, try not to wake us up when you decide to fall into bed with one other."

That was met with chuckles from the other two men, telling them not to have sex was stupid, it wouldn't work.

With that he padded back toward their room and simply collapsed onto his bed heavily, groaning happily as he rolled onto his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Propositions
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: