Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derrick Warren

[C][M] Propositions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:13 am

"But it's so much fun seeing your surprised reactions, I don't want to give that up."

He replied, burying his nose in the boy's hair, taking in his scent as he walked toward their bedroom.

"Should I be honored then, that you came to me?"

Derrick asked with a smirk, he wouldn't let anyone else near him but it was Derya that had come running.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:19 am

He thumped the man on the chest.

Great. The guy he had become the bitch of enjoyed teasing him.

That wouldn't be fun. He'd have to deal with the man teasing him constantly now. He just knew it. Either teasing him or trying to scare him into yelping like that again.

"You should be thankful you're strong." And dumb.

His strength and stupidity was what had Derya interested in the man. He was easy enough to manipulate. That had become obvious.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 am

"There are stronger men than me out in that yard."

He muttered as they entered their room and he placed the boy down on his bed, crawling in on top of him.

Derrick wasn't stupid enough to think he was top dog, he knew there were people who could easily tear him to shreds if he put a foot wrong.

"Perhaps you should have nestled up against Ana and become her bitch, then you would be completely safe."

He didn't know Ana's sexual preference, or whether or not she ever took a lover.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 am

"I know."

He wasn't the strongest but Derrick was strong. The older Lycan respected him. He was possessive. That was his biggest asset. Derrick didn't share. If he had something, it was his.

Derya wouldn't be shared as a fucktoy. He belonged only to Derrick.

A lot of the other Lycan wouldn't do that. They'd share him with whoever they wanted.

The boy wrinkled his nose.

He saw Ana as a big sister figure more than anything. He couldn't picture becoming her bitch.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 am

Derrick reached down and carefully pulled off the boy's jeans, he was careless with his own clothes but the last thing he needed was Derya screaming at him for tearing them.

"What are you into?"

He asked curiously, the boy had sex before and Derrick wanted to know what what he preferred, despite calling the shots he was still going to be facilitating to both of their needs.

Leaning down he pressed a kiss to the boy's hips before trailing his tongue down the curve of his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am

Derya raised his hips to allow the man to pull his jeans off easier.

"Into?"

A soft purr sounded when the man's lips and tongue traced over his hips and pelvis.

"I haven't...done...anything like...yknow."

He hadn't done anything outside of plain sex. His sexual practises were very very vanilla.

"But I can try."

He'd fantasised about less... vanilla sex. He wanted to see what it was like. Why so many people seemed to love it. He was curious and willing to experiment.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm

"You are a sadistic little shit and you haven't done anything?"

The man chuckled, a large grin spreading across his lips as he looked down at the boy.

"We are going to have a lot of fun together then, we will find out what you like, and if you manage to catch me in a good mood, I might even let you take out some of that sadism on me."

There was only so long you could go in and out of prison and live as a Lycan before you got a taste for pain.

Blood lust mixed with violence caused sexual lust and pain to go hand in hand for Derrick and he would let the boy hurt him in order to bring them both pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm

"There were fantasies." Just fantasies.

Everything he thought of doing or having done to him were just fantasies. He had no-one that would consent to doing them with so he just thought about what he wanted.

It wasn't really a bad thing. He enjoyed vanilla sex just as much as he enjoyed thinking about other types of sex.

Now he'd get to try it.

He didn't know whether he'd actually like it or whether his mind had thought up a rose-tinted version of what less vanilla sex was like. He'd find out now, he guessed.

Derrick would be showing him what real rough sex was like.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:05 pm

"Tell me about your fantasies."
The man purred as he looked up at the boy, his tongue trailing over his pelvis again before moving lower.

Derrick kissed and lapped at the boy's base before swiping his tongue along his length.

As long as Derya kept talking he would keeping licking and sucking at the boy, if he stopped, Derrick stopped.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:12 pm

His tongue wetted his lips nervously.

Share them? He'd never told anyone about his fantasies before.

"I like bondage. It happens a lot in my dreams." He bit his lip when the man's tongue laved over his arousal. "Sometimes me, sometimes my partners."

He swallowed thickly. There was something about sharing his thoughts that really turned him on.

"Biting." Gods, biting.

He writhed a little against the bed, his hands fisting in the blankets.

"Pained screams. Not my own." He always enjoyed listening to people scream in pain, whether it be as a result of being with a violent partner or just plain pain.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 pm

A dark purr rumbled in the Lycan's chest as he drew the boy into his mouth, giving him a firm suck for each answer that he listed, he wanted to know what kinks hid behind that small, frail body.

His teeth dragged against the boy's shaft firmly as his fingers moved, drawing circles against Derya's entrance slowly, he wanted to work the boy up mercilessly.

There was nothing that the boy said that he disliked, seems they were quite well suited.

"I'll let you bite me."

He muttered as the boy's arousal fell from his mouth, leaning down lave his tongue over his entrance generously.

"As long as you kiss it better."

Derrick added with a mirth filled smirk as he looked down at the boy, thrusting a finger into him as he took him into his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:35 pm

The boy moaned softly, hips rocking slightly against the fingers circling him teasingly.

Instead of thinking about what he was doing, the boy focussed on the pleasure he was feeling. It was a much easier way of getting through this situation. Thinking about someone else had evidently been a bad idea.

"I don't make any promises." Kissing bites better took away from the fun of abusing the flesh.

His head fell back and he gave a breathless moan, hands fisting tighter in the blankets beneath him.

"Spanking," he whined softly. "Sometimes I picture myself being bent over someone's knee and fingered and spanked. Punished for doing something wrong or rewarded for doing something good."

Sharing his fantasies like this was embarrassing. His cheeks were almost glowing a bright red colour.

His lips parted to share another fantasy he had but pressed shut again. No, he wouldn't be sharing that one.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 pm

The last one made Derrick groan in appreciation, he would enjoy taking the boy over his knee and smacking him roughly, he would be remembering that one for later use.

"What were you going to say next?"

He asked, his tongue thrashing against the boy's slit, writhing and pushing against it firmly, his finger thrusting into him deeply, pressing down on his prostate before pulling away from his writhing body, he wanted to know, otherwise he wouldn't be pleasuring the boy.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Derya whined softly, writhing as the man pleasured him.

"Sh-showing myself," he replied after a long moment.

"Being told to bend over to show my partner my body." That was a fantasy, but not the one that he had been about to say.

No, that one was going to stay under his belt.

But this was embarrassing enough for the boy that it could pass as what he had been about to say. The idea of being told to bend over and spread his cheeks was embarrassing but arousing.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Derrick gave a purr before taking the boy into his mouth again, sucking and lapping at him as his fingers pushed back into him, baring down upon his prostate, adding another fingers so that two of them pressed deep into his body.

"I'll be sure to make all of these a reality, even if you protest."

He muttered with a dark chuckle, his mouth pulling back slightly until he was just drawing circles around the boy's tip.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

His hips rocked eagerly against the man's finger as it pushed back into him.

Derya bit his lips as a second finger pushed into him.

"Good luck," he snorted softly, without the biting edge his words usually had. He was feeling too good to be venomous.

"I'm not going to bend over at your command."

He was Derrick's bitch, not his slave. He wouldn't do anything that he didn't want to do. Derrick would be wasting his time if he thought he would do everything he ordered.

Just because he fantasized about these things didn't mean he was going to do them. Especially with someone he didn't trust as far as he could throw.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 pm

He chuckled as the boy spoke, it seemed Derya was enjoying himself quite a bit if he had lost some of his usual sass.

"I don't expect you to, its the benefit of being stronger, I can make you bend over."

He could be stern with the boy, force him into submission if need be, though he would rather Derya want to do as he was instructed.

"But if you're dreaming about these things, whats the harm in trying them out?"
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 pm

A stronger lover that could make him do things.

That was something he both liked the idea of and was wary of. Up to a point would be something he'd enjoy, but if he was being forced into doing things, where was the limit?

Derrick could push him out of his comfort zone. He didn't want that.

"They're embarrassing as fuck."

If anyone found out about him bending over and spreading his cheeks so the man could see him, he'd never live it down. He'd confine himself to the cell to avoid people's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm

"That scared of having me see you looking vulnerable and exposed? Not like I would be sharing the view with anyone else."

Derrick was possessive, the boy was his and as such other people's gaze were not allowed to see him in positions or situations that were meant for him alone.

"I think you'd feel a rush if I grabbed you, forced you in here and made you spread yourself for me only to bind you up so you couldn't move, fucking you hard while my teeth tore into your skin."

Event he imagery had the Lycan purring like an excited kitten.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

He didn't want anyone seeing him exposed and vulnerable.

He was forcing his anger and fear away for show so people thought he was a happy bitch, but it was still there. He was still scared Derrick would lash out and hurt him.

He didn't want to be any more vulnerable than he had to be.

Derya moaned softly at the idea of being forced down, tied and fucked. The imagery was a big turn on.

He just didn't trust Derrick enough to let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Derrick knew well enough that Derya wouldn't trust him yet, hell, he didn't trust the boy either, but time changes everything.

He would get what he wanted from the boy sooner or later, even if he had to make compromises.

A third finger slowly pushed into the boy, thrusting gently into him, he wanted to take him tonight so his body had to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Derya gave a soft noise when a third finger was pushed into him.

The start of the stretch.

Derrick really was planning on taking him tonight, wasn't he? He'd thought the man was going to stretch him a little, make him come then send him off.

But stretching him so quickly meant the man wanted something more.

The boy bit his lip again.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Derrick leaned down, biting the boy's lip as his teeth bore into it, he had warned the boy that seeing him do that turned him on.

"I'll be gentle with you tonight."

He promised, it would be hard to keep himself in check but he wouldn't risk hurting the boy too badly.

His three fingers thrust slowly, letting the boy's body stretch around them gradually.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Derya's tongue lapped over Derrick's lip when his was bitten into.

He'd have to watch over how often he bit his lip. Being bitten felt good but he didn't want to be constantly sporting marks of being bitten on his lip. Anywhere else on his body was fine but he liked his face. He didn't want it constantly marked.

The boy nodded a little.

He was thankful.

He'd be sore tomorrow, but it could be worse. Derrick, so far, was being gentle enough.

He was just thankful that he wasn't going to be going out and working tomorrow. He could rest and relax and deal with being sore while everyone else was working.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Derrick was counting on Derya warming to him sooner or later, perhaps if he gave the boy some power he wouldn't seem so bitter about being his bitch, they had only talked to one another a few times.

For a few long moments he fingered the boy, stretching his ass until he would be able to take his width.

Slowly he pulled his fingers from the boy's backside and rolled onto his back, no one was around so they didn't have to worry about being seen.

"I don't think I can trust myself not to take you to the hilt so for tonight, you can sit on me."

He muttered, the boy could be a power bottom for this time only.

He gripped the boy's hips and pulled him onto his lap, grinding up against him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Propositions
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: