Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derya Ayik

[C][M] Propositions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:22 am

Derya stuck his tongue out at the man, slipping it back into his mouth before the man got any smart ideas.

He laid in the man's lap silently, listening to them speak.

He'd heard of the credit system. People talked about it a lot. They liked the idea of getting something.

He, however, was small. He couldn't do a lot of manual labour and he highly doubted that the jobs that he could do were there for him to do.

The boy was close to useless here.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 am

The only problem with earning items is that there were people who didn't want to work that hard or were malicious to keeping something belonging to your alone was nearly impossible.

Having it belong to a cell of Lycan was much easier and it served as a deterrent to thieves.

"I wonder if we could save up enough to get television or something."

Tony replied excitedly, at which point Derrick snorted a laugh.

"It would take the three of us two years down the coal mine to do that, plus another six months to get a movie."

That was never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:35 am

A TV would have been nice.

He'd missed watching TV. He'd missed a lot of things from his old life. He was sure all four of them had.

Derya stared down at his lap silently.

It would take four people a lot less time than it would take three people. If he found a way to help, he'd go for it.

Perhaps he'd ask Ana if there were any jobs he could do. Something that he could actually do to get their cell some credits.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:39 am

"It would only take a few months to get a magazine subscription."
Tony chimed in with a smile, if they couldn't have a television, they could at least have something to read.

"I suppose that is possible then."

Derrick replied with a shrug as he looked over at the man, he didn't know what he was going to spend his credits on eventually, he just knew he had to do something to pass the time and working was what he was good at.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 am

Derya fiddled with his fingers as he thought, staring down at his lap.

Farming jobs, perhaps. There had to be something around. Did Lycus keep livestock? He could help care for them.

The boy chewed his lip.

Perhaps work out in fields harvesting crops?

He didn't even know of the Estate had crops or livestock.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 am

"Don't chew on your lip, you're tempting me."

Derrick murmured as he looked down at the boy, he liked to bite, a by-product of being a Lycan for him, he had enjoyed it prior but it made the urge all the more powerful.

"Personally, I'd just like to buy some better food every now and again."

The man muttered, returning the their previous conversation.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:58 am

His lip slid out from between his teeth as his eyes flickered up to Derrick.

"Wouldn't want to temp you now, would I?" he snorted softly with a little grin. He moved a little in the man's lap, rubbing his backside against his crotch.

Derya wanted people to see him with Derrick and know he was his bitch. If that meant showing little displays like this then he'd deal with it. Let everyone see him work him up a little.

"Condoms would be nice," he muttered to himself.

He was already dreading the time it would take the clean himself out after Derrick had fucked him and cleaning the mess off his bed. condoms would keep things clean.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:09 am

Derrick gave a soft groan as the boy rubbed up against him, what a cruel little thing he was.

The man ducked down to kiss the boy but pause just before his lips.

"Condoms? Why you worried I'm going to get your pregnant?"

He replied with a snorted laugh, Derrick quite liked it bare, plus being a Lycan now they couldn't get STD's so freaking out about the possibility of HIV wasn't an issue for them.

"To be fair, I am quite potent."

He added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:12 am

Derya elbowed the man when he laughed at him.

He couldn't help the grin that curled his lips upwards. Derrick's laughter was contagious.

"You ever had to clean your ass out after being fucked? It's annoying."

He'd rather not have to do it if he didn't have to. If he could go without having to clean Derrick's release out of his ass then he'd do that.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 am

It seemed that Lycus was on Derya's side because condoms were one of the cheapest items you could get with credits.

"Well then princess, next pay I'll see if I can get a box of them, until then we could always just do it in the shower."

He suggested with a smirk.

Truth be told he didn't much like the idea of sleeping in his own spunk so wearing a condom every now and again when they had sex there wasn't too much of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 am

The boy pouted when he was called princess, slumping in Derrick's lap and crossing his arms over his chest.

Being teased like this was embarrassing and had his cheeks flushing.

"I'm sure I'm not the only person that would want condoms."

There had to be others around that would want them.

"Perhaps we can get something to gag you with, too."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 am

"I wouldn't mind some, they come pre-lubricated after all, it would make things more comfortable."

Tony muttered, looking up at Mark sheepishly with a little smile.

"If you buy are carton I'll go halves with you, its cheaper per condom if you buy in bulk."

It was obvious that the man had been looking into himself before this conversation.

"Gag me huh? Kinky little shit, perhaps I should buy you a collar and some handcuffs."

He replied with a smirk as he looked down at him, his tongue lapping over his flushed cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:30 am

"See? Other people want them. You can't bully me for wanting them."

The boy shifted in Eric's lap, turning to bury his red face in the man's shoulder.

He nipped the man's neck.

"Handcuffs would be nice. I could leave you in the bedroom gagged and bound so you're nice and quiet."

He knew the exact opposite would be happening if it did happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:33 am

"I'd like to see you try to over power me in order to make that happen."

He replied with a grin, there was no way in hell that Derya could make him do anything that he didn't want to do in the first place.

Derrick purred as his neck was nipped, craning it slightly to allow Derya to hide against him, he could feel the boy's hot cheeks against his skin.

"Fine, I'll get you some condoms, on the condition that you stay out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 am

That wasn't going to happen any time soon.

The boy was incredibly weak compared to Derrick. The man could crush him without trying.

But he could always go after him in his sleep. He'd noticed that Derrick was a deep sleeper.

"I'll try," he promised.

It wasn't like he tried to get into trouble. People saw him as weak. Easy pray. He'd be staying close to people that could protect him now he had allies. He'd be fine now. Hopefully.

His tongue lapped at the man's neck, caressing his skin.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm

A low purr rumbled in the man's chest as his neck was lapped at, he was fond of having the boy like this, licking and kissing his skin like that night two months ago.

Idly his hands moved to the boy's clothed waist, stroking his exposed hips with his thumbs before running his hands slowly up the boy's spine.

At the very least everyone would know the boy was his by the end of the night, more so if they were seen in public like this.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 pm

That night two months ago Derya had been manipulative to get what he wanted.

He was doing just the same now.

He felt no shame in playing on the man's macho-alpha mindset to get what he wanted.

Derya continued to lap at Eric's skin in a show of submission even long after the red had faded from his cheeks.

He laid comfortably against the man's chest and lapped at his throat and jaw contentedly. He'd do so until the man stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:27 pm

The man's purring became louder as the boy continued to lick at his jaw, having someone show submission like that, it was quite a turn on.

With a soft growl he leaned down, capturing the boy's lips in a deep kiss, his tongue invading the boy's mouth before he nipped on his lip sharply.

The man's eyes darkened lustfully as he looked down at the boy's quite feminine body.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Derya's teeth scraped against the man's tongue when it pushed into his mouth.

His hands moved from his lap to grip one shoulder with one hand and curl his fingers in the man's short hair with the other.

Once again his hips rocked in Derrick's lap.

He wanted everyone to see him tease the man.

Everyone would know that he was his.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Derrick let out a small groan in against the boy's lips as his tongue was scrape against and his body rocked in against Derya's.

The boy liked to tease him like this it seemed, despite his reservations about letting the Lycan touch him sexually.

"Keep this up and I doubt I will be able to resist taking you tonight."

He muttered with a soft growl, he had wanted to give the boy a few days to stretch himself before he penetrated him but he would have a hard time resisting.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:47 pm

"If you're so tempted, I guess I'll have to leave," he purred softly.

His tongue caressed the man's lower lip slowly, his pale silver eyes meeting Derrick's darker eyes.

Derya moved to pushing himself out of the man's lap.

He knew he wouldn't get far before Derrick pulled him back.

This would be another show. Derrick pulling him back down. It'd show that Derrick had control here. What he says goes. Derrick was dominant and he most definitely owned him.

Anyone that touched the things he was possessive of wouldn't be lasting long.

Every little move he made was solidifying his chances of being safe.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 am

"Yeah right, get your ass back here."

The man growled, gripping onto the boy's hips and pulling him down so he his back was pressed up against Derrick's chest.

A smirk spread across his lips as he thrust his hips up against the boy's backside with a purr.

"Perhaps I should just mount you here in the yard for everyone to see since you've worked me up."

He threatened, his tongue trailing over the boy's neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:05 am

That had gone perfectly according to plan.

The man was pretty predictable so far. That was a good thing. He could manipulate him easier if he knew how he thought and reacted to things.

Derya ducked a little, cheeks flaming at the threat.

He didn't want to be fucked in front of the entire yard.

He had pitched a fit when he was under the threat of being trained in front of Tony and Mark.

"Not...Not out in the yard."

He didn't want everyone seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 am

"Well you're going to have to pay up for teasing me, up we go."

He muttered before scooping the boy up and standing, smirking down at him as he walked back toward the bedrooms.

Derrick had wanted time outside but suddenly the indoors seemed so much more appealing.

"It's amusing to see you blush."
He chuckled, swiping his tongue across one flaming cheek.
"I'm surprised someone didn't claim you earlier."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:11 am

Derya yelped for the second time that day when he was scooped up.

"Warn me!"

He writhed a little in the man's arms, burying his face in his chest again to hide his dark cheeks.

He hated being teased. He always had such 'amusing' reactions for other people to enjoy when he was teased.

"I didn't let anyone close enough to claim me."

He stayed away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Propositions
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: